Watching My Roommate

Story Info
After watching her roommate, she seduces his girl.
4k words
4.65
102.8k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2003 by Kristy Clarey

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write.

* * * * *

The door was slightly open, and I could see, at the foot of the bed, two pairs of feet. Almost immediately, I felt the heat in my body return, and I slowly turned myself around so that the front of my body and my cheeks were pressing against the wall. As I did, the sound from inside the room became audible. I could hear the swish of sheet's heavy breathing, and the moans, which were not emanating from Steve.

She was tall. That was the first thing that I noticed as I moved my head slightly to get a better look. Her feet fell farther than his over the edge of the bed. Her legs were smooth, I could tell in the moonlight, which glinted off the thick blond hair on Steve's calves.

They were already close to nude. He had only boxer shorts on, and she wore just panties and a bra, which were some pastel color that I couldn't make out in the faint light. Perhaps lilac or peach. They lay on their sides, facing each other, her back to me. He had his arm draped over her waist, and as I watch he slid his hand into the back of her panties and squeeze her ass.

She moaned again and ground her hips into his, the muscles of her thighs contracting. I felt my own do the same, imagining what she was feeling. His hand reemerged and slipped up the curve of her back to unhook her bra. It took him perhaps fifteen seconds, which I had to admit was pretty good for one hand.

He shifted his weight so that he could pull her bra off and tosses it carelessly on the floor, and ended up on top of her. Almost roughly, he kissed and sucked her neck, then moved down to her full breasts. He took one of her nipples into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. Her head tossed back and forth on the pillow, and my heart jumped into my throat, afraid that she would spot me.

He slid down on the bed so that his knees rested on the floor and his stomach against the foot of the bed. Hooking his thumbs under the sides of her panties, he pulled them down her thighs. She raised her feet, allowing him to slide them off, and then parted her legs. Dropping her knees to either side.

Just before he leaned forward, I was granted a perfect view. Her public hair was thick and dark, opening to a glistening body. His head swooped down, obliterating my view, and I watched as it bobbed up and down. Her breath began to turn into gasps, and her hips rolled with his head.

Soon, he pulled away from her and, instead of climbing back onto the bed, stood up and removed his boxer's shorts. The outline of his body was perfectly visible against the window, and his cock stood straight out in front of him, somewhat muted under his thick belly. I took the opportunity to look again at her, feasting my eyes on the pink flesh between her smooth thighs. Incredibly, I found myself wondering how she would taste.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his elbows moving down. He returned to the bed and knelt in between her knees, dropping his elbows on either side of her chest. Relaxing his weight on top of her, he pushed his hips slightly, once, twice, then something gave and he slide fully into her.

A gasp slipped though her lips, and became a way of breathing as he thrust in a steady rhythm. I finally succumbed to my own desires and slide one hand down between my own legs, rubbing myself in time with his thrusts. I watched not his buttocks or her thighs, but her face, eyes closed and mouth open, breathing hard, almost panting.

Then, unbelievably, it was over. He grunted loudly with two or three deep thrusts, and then collapsed on top of her. Her breathing quickly returned to normal as she lay there, eyes closed, deceptively calm. I couldn't tell what she was thinking or feeling.

Suddenly realizing the compromising position I was in, I began to move my head away from the wall so that I could get my balance enough to step back into my room. I was planning to move slowly and delicately so as not to make a sound, but, as his bedspring cracked, I saw he was getting up to head to the bathroom.

I jerked my head back and darted clumsily, almost tripping, into my room, closing my door as quickly and quietly as possible just seconds before he entered the hallway. I stood on the other side of the door, out of breath, listening to his padded footsteps on the carpet, then to the bathroom door closing. I leaned my head against the wall and closed my eyes. I remained in that position for a long time.

That bastard. He'd left his door open on purpose. He knew I was home. He knew I'd hear them, at least. And he knew I'd end up hot and bothered. At that, through, my eyes opened, and I allowed my self a small, if ironic, smile. He'd misread one aspect of his little scenario. Obviously, he was expecting to be the object of my desire.

Finally, peeling my cheeks off the wall, I crept back into bed. My legs spread, my hand automatically found its way back to tonight's spot of choice, my fingers spreading the lips to have better access. However, after more than ten minutes, I hadn't been able to bring myself to orgasm, and I gave up, still frustrated.

I hadn't heard anything for several minutes. I surmised that she was staying the night and that one or both of them were asleep now. Slowly, I got out of bed and moved to my door. I opened it slightly and listened. Hearing nothing, I tiptoed out into the hall and walked softly to the kitchen to get myself a drink of water.

I took the bottle of filtered water out of the refrigerator and closed the door. As I turned, I saw a figure standing just a few feet from me in the darkness, and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"Sorry," she said softly, her voice just above a whisper. She was wearing an oversize t-shirt, maybe one of his. I couldn't tell if she was wearing anything underneath it. "I actually was looking for the same thing. May I have some?" She indicated the water bottle.

I looked down at it as if it were something in my hand. "Oh," I mumbled. "Yeah." I crossed to the cabinet and took two glasses out. I poured water into each of them and handed one to her.

"Thanks," she said, a little louder, and I glanced in the direction of the bedrooms.

"It's ok," she reassured me. "He's asleep."

I played she wasn't going to tell me how they'd met or where she knew him from, or whether they'd been together before, and, thankfully, she didn't say any of those things. She just watched me drink my water.

I finished mine off and went to the sink to put the glass in it. Unexpectedly, I felt her move smoothly up behind me. The fingers of one hand rested gently on my hips.

"I saw you," she whispered, her breath tickling my ear. "I saw you watching."

Her body was warm behind mine. I turned, slowly, but she didn't back away. We were face to face.

"Who are you?" She asked softly. I knew she was looking for something deeper than my name.

"I don't know," I replied quietly.

She reached up and brushed a curl from my forehead. "How sad," she murmured.

Closing my eyes briefly, I knew that whatever I said or didn't say would set the tone for the rest of the night. I reached for her, stroking her short, fine hair. "You're beautiful," I whispered to her.

She responded by pressing her lips to the side of my neck. Her hand brushed my hip. "Mmm, you're warm," she whispered into my ear. "Have you ever made love to a woman?"

"No," I answered after a slight hesitation. "Have you?"

"Umm-hmm," she replied, tracing her soft fingertips over my ear and neck. "You like women, don't you?" It was an observation rather than a question.

"Yes," I admitted, my voice barely audible.

She was silent for a long, excruciation moment. In the darkness, I sensed her watching me. Finally, she murmured, "What do you want?"

My first instinct was to say, I don't know, but it was a falsity. I knew exactly what I wanted. I was just terrified to voice it.

"Come on," she whispered, and leaned forward to run her tongue in a long, slow, wet line across the side of my neck before moving away, taking my hand to guide me.

I glanced once more with trepidation as we passed my roommate's room, but he appeared to be solidly out. She led me into my room, leaving the door open. She stopped next to the bed, releasing my hand and turning to face me. Slowly, she took her t-shirt by the hem and pulled it over her head in one motion. She was indeed naked underneath. Her skin glistened in the moonlight.

I stood, trembling, and my fingers played with the hem of my nightie. She saw this and met my eyes. Her gaze, almost apologetic, told me, "I can't do it for you."

Taking a deep breath, my heart pounding mightily, I lifted my nightie off and dropped it on the floor. She took a half step closer to me. With one fingertip on each hand, she traced lines all over my body: my arms, my neck and face, my stomach, my shoulders, in between and around my breasts, my thighs. Finally, I caught and grasped her hands, pulling her onto the bed. She lay down on her side, facing me, and placed the flat of her hand on my waist. Gently but firmly, she gave me a tug.

I groaned and rolled into her, crushing her full breasts to my smaller ones, running my tongue along the side of her neck where it met her chin. Slipping my hand around her waist, my fingers tingling against her soft flesh, I pulled her close, dipping my head to kiss her fully on the mouth.

Her lips were soft and sweet, a startlingly pleasant contrast to male lips, and without the onslaught of hair growth to scrape my cheeks. I savored the taste of them, alternating between pressing them against mine and licking each one slowly. She parted her lips, offering her soft, moist tongue to meet my own. I took it in my mouth and sucked on it, gently almost as if I were sucking on a man's penis. For the first time, she moaned softly into my mouth as I had heard her moan earlier, and all the blood in my body seemed to rush to one pounding, throbbing area.

"Oh, God," I murmured against her lips.

"Umm," she responded, her mouth covering mine hungrily, sending dizzying waves of pleasure down my spine. I tightened my arm under her neck and slipped my other hand down past her waist, exploring the soft skin on the small of her back with my fingertips. Recalling what I had seen my roommate do earlier, I slide my hand down onto her behind, how smooth and cool, so unlike a man's, and attempted to pull her hips into mine.

She tightened her muscles, preventing me from doing so, and removed her lips. "What do you want?" Her voice was husky. "Tell me.

I was reeling with lust. I had to try my voice twice before it worked. "You didn't come. In there. Did you?"

I thought I felt her smile. "No."

"That's what I want," I whispered.

"What?" she teased me.

She wasn't going to let me off the hook. I wanted her so badly my whole body vibrated with liquid fire. I was terrified of the magnitude of my desire, but it paled in comparison to the terror I felt at the possibility of her slipping out of my bed as easily as she had slipped in. "I.."

She stroked my cheek with soft fingertips. "It's ok," she murmured. "Just close your eyes and let it out."

My eyes were squeezed shut so tightly that I saw stars. "I want to make you come." I managed, with no small effort.

"Oh, yes," she breathed and slid her thigh over mine, wrapping her knee around my leg, using it to pull the lower half of my body over her own. I rose slightly so that she could move closer to the center of the bed, returning my tongue with great relief into her mouth, then shifted most of my weight onto her. She sighed with pleasure and ran her hands down my back, gripping then massaging, my behind. Resting on my elbows, I placed my hand on either side of her head and stroked her hair back away from her face.

As I licked and sucked on her lips, I spread my legs so that one was in between hers and the other one rested to her side. I felt her moist warmth on my thigh and, in turn, rubbed myself against hers. Her fingers tightened on my ass and she breathed hard into my mouth. I drank in her sweet breath and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, exploring every recess.

She murmured unintelligible syllables around my tongue. I slipped my hands down around her neck and forced her head gently up. Showering kisses over her chin, I moved downward, kissing and licking her neck. I began to nibble gently on the curve between her neck and shoulders and she drew a sharp and bit on her neck a little harder, not nearly hard enough to draw blood, but enough to elicit deep guttural moans that sent shivers down my spine.

I continued to bite and suck at her soft flesh as she rolled her hips underneath me. I tried to shift slightly with each roll, attempting to position myself so that our pelvises would be grinding together. I wanted nothing more than to be pressing against that heat, lips against lips, maybe even separated enough for those tiny knobs of flesh to slide against each other. But I didn't even know if that was possible, and I couldn't seem to get the right angle. I gave it up for the time being and drew my outside leg in between hers, sliding her thighs apart.

I moved downward on her body, trailing kisses from her shoulder to her upper chest, pausing when I reached the swell of a breast. My blood pounded as I let my hands slide from around her neck and down her chest. I traced circles around her breasts with one finger as I had done to myself earlier that night, which now seemed like an eternity ago, another time in another place. She trembled, and in the dim light I saw her nipples grow erect, the areola tightening into tiny wrinkles around the hard little nubs.

Gently, I flicked my tongue and brushed her nipple with the tip. She arched her back slightly and gripped my upper arms. I licked her nipple again, more fully, with the flat of my tongue, and she moaned and pushed her pelvis up into my stomach. Her wet curls tickled the taut skin over my lips. I began to suck gently and eagerly, on her nipple and felt a rush of relief so great that I was afraid tears would spill over my cheeks onto her warm skin.

As she drew a sharp breath, I tugged harder on her breast with my lips, my tongue massaging the hard knot. I placed my hand flat on her other breast, squeezing the nipple between two fingers in a soft scissors like motion. She breathed hard and fast through her nose, muffled moans audible through tightly closed lips. Oh, god, I was in heaven. I moved easily from one nipple to the other, pausing often to circle her entire breast either with tongue or fingers, not wanting to miss so much as a millimeter of her skin, relishing the goose bumps I encountered at every turn.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I was beginning to wonder if I was going to be able to follow through with what was inevitable going to come next, when she made that decision for me. Unabashedly, she slid her hands from my upper arms to my shoulders and gave me a firm push downwards.

Trailing kisses down her ribcage and stomach, I veered to one side and licked the warm slightly wet skin of her hip and thigh. Her thick, musky scent filled my nostrils as I rested my cheek on her thigh, so close that her hair tickled my nose. I ran my hand down and then up her opposite leg, sliding it onto her inner thigh on the return approach. She trembled as my fingers slowed to a crawl, tracing my fingernails over the last firm curve of her thigh and stopping.

Closing my eyes, I reached inward until my fingers brushed her damp hair. I pulled softly on the ends, wrapping it gently around my fingertips before letting it go. I curved my hand slightly, covered her so that her hair brushed my palm and the insides of my fingertips. I moved my hand upward and touched her skin under her belly where the hair began. Without lifting my fingers from her skin, I slipped downward, pressing the curls down in my path.

I kept my eyes closed, knowing her because she was me. I knew where the mound of flesh covering her pelvic bone began before I reached it because I knew myself. I kept my palm curved over the rest of her as I continued down, and reached the spot where the skin began to part. I pressed gently and split my fingers to follow both halves down. Finally, I slipped my fingers in between, teasing back toward the top.

I found her there, the center of her, moist and engorged, and I brushed it lightly with my fingertips. She moaned then, earnest and loud, and I almost paused, and then gave my conscience a swift kick. I wanted her loud, ear-shattering, unheeding. I pressed her clitoris firmly, knowing exactly what to do, and felt her body jerk. Using two fingers, I moved in slow circles, the way I liked it done to myself. Her hips began to rock gently in response.

My own body was on fire. Blood pulsed into my clit, causing a delicious frustration. I moved my head closer, just slightly, so that my lips brushed the side of her labia. One of her hands snaked into my hair and established a firm grip near the base of my skull. Dizzy with lust, I licked the crevice between her thigh and her labia, and she gasped. I slipped my fingers down and found the slick wetness. I parted her lips with three fingers and rubbed them all around, soaking them, and slide all three of them up to moisten the rest of her.

I lifted my head from her thigh, just an inch or two, and rolled the lower half of my body over and down. My knees hit the floor and my thighs were flat against the side of the bed. I was able to press myself against the mattress, relieving some frustration yet creating even more. I spread her labia apart with my three fingers, and, with my middle finger, began to probe. Rather than pushing my fingers inside, I felt as though it were being pulled in. She was slick and tight, and I moved my finger in circles as wide as I could, exploring.

Her fingers tightened in my hair, almost pulling as she tried to force my head down. I allowed her to push me into her. My lips found her first, and I showered her with open kisses. I pressed my mouth around her clitoris and licked her, slowly. I ran my tongue in wet circles, sometimes soft, sometimes firm. I kept my fingers inside her, not thrusting, just holding it firm against the top wall.

The moans came again, and didn't stop, but punctuated every breath. I licked her steadily and rubbed myself against the mattress in rhythm. Her hips rolled against my face, and I pressed harder into her with my hands to hold her still. I gave up licking and began to suck on her clitoris. Her moans came from parted lips now, fuller and more vocal.

Without warning, she gripped my hair hard, pulling my head up, and sat up in one quick motion, forcing my hand away before I knew what had happened. I stared at her, my face wet, my blood pounding. Her hair was in spiky disarray and her chest heaved. Finally releasing my hair, she grasped my hands and pulled me up. I half climbed, half slipped onto the bed, and before I knew whether she wanted me to sit or lie down, she was kissing me hungrily, licking her own wetness off my lips and chin. She forced her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it.

In a blur of arms, legs, and mouths she had me lying on my back and she was on top of me, her knees bent, one of my legs in between hers, the other up over her hip. She slid herself up into me and I gasped into her mouth as her labia covered mine. She rocked steadily, pressing her pelvic bone into mine. I felt her clitoris slide against mine and we moaned together, grinding harder into each other.

12