Watching My Sweet April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, every so slowly she moved on down. She got just over half of him in. I saw the look of pleasure hit her face.

She slid back up on him and then back down. Now she was taking more of him.

April leaned down to kiss Thomas. Her ass moved up and down on the thick rod inside her.

She continued to ride up and down on his cock for minutes on end. At one point, she flipped her head back, her nails digging into his chest.

She moaned loudly "Fuck, you're cock fills me up!"

And, I could see she didn't even have him all in her yet.

Thomas smiled up at her, just letting her ride. She slowed for a minute and Thomas saw his chance for a change.

He put his hands on her waist and slid her over on the couch. As he got up, I once again saw his huge cock. It was dark, shining with her wetness.

Thomas stood in front of her on the couch. He smiled at her, stroking his cock.

He said "Let me do you from behind baby."

April looked up at him and then moved to the middle of the couch. She slid on the floor and turned away from him. She bent over the couch, and spread her legs wide on the floor.

April looked back at Thomas as he moved into position. He knelt behind her and spread her legs more. He gripped his cock and slowly began to slide into her.

April's head hit the couch. She moaned out "Fuck!"

Thomas' cock slid into her easier this time. From my slightly open door I could see from the side as he went in her.

Thomas put his hands on her hips and began to slide in and out of her. April moaned and her hands gripped the couch cushion.

As his cock slid in and out of her, April began getting louder and louder. She moaned out every time he bucked into her. There was no doubt that Stacy and Jimmy could hear it all down the hall. I was guessing that her plan worked.

April's noises increased, moaning louder and louder. She shouted out "Fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

Then, for the second time that night she came again. She was thrashing underneath him, shaking as he pounded into her. I saw her hands, clenching the cushion as she came, her mouth was open with ecstasy.

After she came, Thomas slowed down for a second.

He moved April on the couch, laying against the back, her legs spread over the side.

Thomas moved between her legs and slid in her once more. This time he started with a faster pace.

Thomas started fucking her faster. I knew what was going to happen here. He was close.

I was also close. One quick stroke across my crotch took me over the edge. I was cumming in my pants. It was all I could do to remain quiet. However, they were so into it I doubt they would have heard me.

Thomas moaned loudly. He pulled out of her and stood up in front of her. His hand went to his cock and he started stroking it over her.

"Oh fuck baby, god I'm gonna cum so hard on you," he told her.

Just then Thomas moaned and his cock started shooting his cum all over April's stomach and tits.

"Oh god yeah" He looked down on her as his cum covered spots of her torso and breasts.

April looked up at him as he finished on her. She had his stuff all over her. She had just had her 3rd man ever. She just had him 2 days after we went on a break. She just got fucked by a huge cock and I saw the whole fucking thing.

So, there I was, standing in the closet..................

12