Watching My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,850 Followers

Earl could actually see her stroking the thick shaft in her hand and starring up at it like she was worshiping it. Earl watched as her face moved closer then saw her open her mouth and take the large head inside her mouth.

Janice kept sucking and licking around the head. There wasn't anyway possible a woman could ever get such a huge shaft inside her mouth. What Earl saw next surprised him for all it was worth.

Earl watched as Janice opened her mouth and seemed to position her head in a manor in which his cock would slid down into her throat. Earl watched and listened as Janice took it inside her mouth.

Clyde's big black cock kept disappearing inside her mouth until her throat made a sound as if she were choking. She quickly pulled it out and licked the head then repeated the same moves with her head.

Earl listened to Janice as her throat made sounds as if she were going to choke again. She actually was able to get his cock all the way inside her throat on the third try. Earl could see the tip of her nose touching his hair around the shaft and was actually amazed at how she did that!

Janice sucked on Clyde for several minutes and took it out long enough to plead for Clyde to shoot his load. Janice quickly went back to sucking it down her throat a few more times until Clyde began to grunt.

Earl watched Janice as she lovingly sucked Clyde's cock as he shot his load into her mouth. She licked the head making sure that every last drop was cleaned off his cock and lovingly played with it with her hands as she starred up into Clyde's eyes.

They moved back near the pillows and began kissing again. Earl laid his head on the floor and listened as they began to fuck again. Earl was too tired to get up and just glanced up at the mirror and saw Clyde's feet moving around.

He raised his head up far enough to see Janice was lying on her side with her ass pushed back against Clyde. He was lying on his side and fucking her from behind now.

Earl rested his head on the floor and almost fell asleep while the couple fucked above him on the bed. They stopped moving after awhile and Earl figured that Clyde must have pumped another load into his wife.

He slowly got out from under the bed and slipped across the floor and looked up over the edge of the bed. They appeared to be sleeping but still in the position that they were screwing.

Early looked close and saw that Clyde's cock was still shoved inside Janice's pussy as they slept. Clyde's hand rested on her hip. Earl tried to imagine how messy his wife's pussy must be right now with all of Clyde's cum inside it.

Earl decided he would get out of the room while they slept and slowly crawled along the carpeted floor until he reached the doorway. Earl peeped back inside the room and thought he saw Janice move and quickly walked away from the doorway.

Earl went into the bathroom to pee hoping that nobody heard it splashing into the bowel. He carefully cracked the bathroom door open after turning the light off and started to walk into the dark hallway and got startled when he heard Janice let out a terrified yelp.

Early quickly covered her mouth with the palm of his hand. She tried to fight him for a couple seconds until she realized who he was. Her body went from stiff to more relax as he lowered his hand away from her mouth.

She whispered. "What are you doing here, Earl?"

Earl grabbed her hands and pulled her into his room and quickly but gently closed the door.

Janice started to say something but only got his name out when Earl put his lips onto hers and pulled her body against his chest. He kissed her passionately as she circled her arms around her.

Early kept kissing her until she was responding back and after a few moments he pulled away long enough to look into her eyes.

"You don't know how much I've missed being away from you these eighteen months."

"I miss you too, Earl. I wanted you to move back home months ago!"

"I know you did and I was a fool for letting it get to this. I'm sorry we had that fight and love you very much."

"I love you very much too, Earl."

Earl kissed her again and pulled her ass against his body. He was rock hard and wanted to fuck her right there in the middle of the floor but pulled her toward the bed.

Janice allowed him to pull her near the bed but let out a verbal objection. "Clyde is going to hear us in here. We better stop now!"

Earl kissed her again as she kissed him back. "I don't care what Clyde's hears. I want to fuck my wife!"

Janice allowed Earl to push her back on the bed and quickly get between her legs. Earl kissed her thighs as she stretched out her legs into the air above his shoulders. Earl was hard and didn't waist much time poking his cock into her still wet pussy lips.

He aimed his cock into her slit as he kissed her ankles and pushed forward until his cock hear popped inside her. She didn't flex and stiffen as she had done with Clyde a short time ago. She was still stretched out from the massive thickness of Clyde's big black cock.

Earl held her legs as he drove his cock in and out of her pussy. She felt hot and wet but not very tight as he remembered her to be and wondered if Clyde were the only man she was screwing.

Earl also didn't notice until a few minutes later that her pussy had been shaven bald. She was definitely out hot to trot tonight! He'd never remembered Janice ever shaving her pussy for all the years they were married.

Janice was moving her hips to Earl's movements and reached out and took his hands while they screwed. Earl looked down into her beautiful dark eyes. He was trying to vision how Clyde had just aid on top of her and stretched out her once tight married pussy. Earl picked p speed and leaned forward as Janice gave him verbal encouragement.

She wasn't too sure if she had enough energy to have another orgasm right no. She knew her husband wanted to cum and enticed him with kisses as he labored to cum. It only took a couple more minutes before Earl started to send his load of hot seed deep inside his wife's belly.

Earl collapsed on the bed next to his wife and pulled her close so that he could hug and kiss her as he caught his breath. Earl stroked her hair as he starred into her eyes.

Janice kissed him back but said. "I have to pee really badly."

Earl kissed her one last time before helping her off the bed and gave her one last kiss before she walked out toward the bathroom. Earl waited for his wife to return but heard Clyde talking in the hallway.

He must have waked up! Earl quickly walked toward the door and peeped through the crack and saw Clyde standing in the hallway kissing Janice on the lips.

"Let me go pee and I'll be right in there."

Earl watched Clyde go into the bathroom and shut the door. He opened the door wide and looked around the corner at Janice.

She quickly walked to him and held his arm and whispered. "I better get back before he comes out and finds out we're married."

Earl was getting frustrated and nervous. "Janice!"

Janice squeezed his arm and gave him a kiss on the cheek and whispered. "We'll talk later."

Janice quickly turned around and walked back into Clyde's bedroom leaving Earl standing in the dark hallway. The bathroom door opened and Clyde came out and saw Earl standing there naked.

Clyde whispered. "I hope we didn't wake you up!"

"No at all. I was just coming out to use the bathroom."

"Have a good night!"

Earl watched Clyde walk into his bedroom and close the door. Earl used the bathroom while he was up and turned off the light. He saw the light under the door and knew they were probably screwing again. Earl lay on the bed starring up at the ceiling and listened as he heard his wife whimpering. She was being screwed again.

He thought about getting up and checking them out but was so exhausted that he fell asleep.

"Good morning, Earl! Are you going to sleep all day?"

Earl opened his eyes to see Clyde poking his head inside the room. He turned and glanced at the time. It was eleven-thirty and looked back at Clyde.

"I'm getting up right now."

Earl stood up and grabbed a robe off the hook and wrapped it around himself and walked out into the hallway. He wasn't sure what he was going to find as he peeped around the corner and saw Clyde cleaning his shoes on the edge of the bed.

The bed was all neatly done and Earl wondered where Janice was. "Where is your lady friend this morning?"

"She said something about a lunch date with one of her friends and left about an hour ago."

Earl thought to himself that he forgot about his date with Janice for lunch and quickly returned to his bedroom and called her cell phone.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I'll meet you at that little café in front of the hotel near the pier as soon as I get dressed."

Janice said she would wait and Earl quickly got into the shower and dressed. Clyde was still cleaning his shoes as he walked past his room. He decided to ask a couple questions about Janice and turned around and walked into Clyde's room.

"Who was the woman you had here last night?"

Clyde laughed as he put on of the shoes down on the floor. "I was going to tell you about her but never had the opportunity. I met her several months ago at the club downstairs."

"You mean to tell me you've been seeing this woman?"

Clyde laughed again. "I'm really sorry I didn't mention anything before tonight. We've met several times whenever she can make it down from Tampa. Let me tell you how hot that woman is in bed!"

Earl stood listening as Clyde gave him all the details.

"She surprised me this weekend by shaving her pussy for me. Can you beat that?"

"I guess I can't. How many times have you screwed her?"

Clyde sat counting on his fingers. "This is the seventh time we got together and it gets better every time."

"Is she safe? Is she taking something for birth control?"

Clyde laughed. "I told her I had a vasectomy after the fifth time. I think she takes the pill though."

Earl felt disgusted and said. "I have to go and get something to eat. I'll see you later."

Earl closed the door behind him and took the elevator down. He didn't know what he was going to say to Janice but he wanted to come home.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,850 Followers
12