Watching my Wife Fuck my Friend

Story Info
A hot wife takes it in every hole from hubby's best friend.
2.7k words
4.31
626.2k
229
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known Dave and Mary for years, our friendship having grown after we were introduced by a mutual friend at a birthday party fifteen years earlier. We had hit it off straight away and before long we were socialising with them regularly. Dave was two years younger than me at 42, but looked 10 years younger. He was 6'2" and built like a tank as he should be with the amount of exercise he does.

Mary at 40 years old, stands five feet six, has dark brown hair, usually worn up and has a body even at her age, which turns heads. Her tits, which always look as though they are about to burst through what is covering them, defy all gravitational laws. You can see some age in her face, but it suits her. She is one of those MILFS who are just eminently fuckable and she knows it!

My own wife Sam is no bad looker either. She is just over five feet tall, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes and a killer body, with good firm tits. I know Dave has had a thing for her for years, - you get to notice the looks, but Sam has never encouraged him and despite our previous adventures with other people (see previous stories), she would never compromise our friendship.

On the particular Friday night in question, we were preparing to meet Dave and Mary for a drink in a local country pub. As Sam was in the bathroom, we got chatting about our friends and how close we felt to them. I joked that Dave wouldn't mind getting much closer to her. She turned to me completely naked and said, "What do you mean."

She seemed surprised by my comment. I said "Oh come on, - surely you've seen the looks he gives you when Mary's not watching him. "He'd give his right arm to fuck you."

She blushed and I knew I had hit a nerve. "What if I were to suggest it to him" I said. "What if we asked him to fuck you while Mary and I watched? Or even better, while I fucked Mary?"

She moved closer to me now and began gently rubbing my semi -- erect cock through my trousers. I could feel her large tits gently rubbing against me. "Do you really think they would go for it?" she said, as she unzipped my trousers and reached in to gently take hold of my now raging erection.

"Enough drink and merriment and I think they would." I replied.

I could tell I had fired her lustful imagination because in a few seconds she had undone my trousers, dropped to her knees and taken my cock deep into her throat. Now I know from personal experience and from the reaction of other men I have watched her fuck that my wife gives awesome head. I felt my balls tighten and stir as I watched her bob her head.

Knowing that a great deal of the eroticism of a blowjob is in the watching of a cock disappear into her mouth, she gently moved her hair to the side to give me the perfect view. I gently held the back of her head as I began to fuck her face, feeling the sap rising in me and knowing that with each thrust, my blowing a load into her mouth was closer and closer. "I'm cumming," I grunted and in response she took me deep as I felt my muck blow into her throat. Good little girl that she is, she didn't stop sucking for a second and took the entire load into her mouth and swallowed.

"Is that a taste of what you have in store for Dave later?" I asked. She smiled, winked and turned towards the shower. I couldn't wait!

After showering, Sam entered the lounge to reveal her outfit for the evening. She looked awesome! She was wearing a low cut clingy black top which displayed her 36D tits to perfection. She had coupled this with a knee -- length black skirt and knee -- high 'take me home and fuck me' black leather boots. Dave would cum in his pants just looking at her.

We entered the Pub at 7pm to find Dave sitting alone. Apparently Mary had been called away at the last minute as her mother was ill and she had to go look after her. I was a bit disappointed, but at least the evening still had possibilities.

After much merriment and flirty talk between Dave and Sam we decided to leave the cars on the pub car park and get a taxi back to our place. I persuaded Dave, rather than go back to an empty house that he should spend the night with us in our spare room. He didn't take much persuading; - I think the idea of spending more time near Sam was very appealing to him.

While Dave went to the bathroom prior to us leaving the pub, I told Sam of a plan I had. My plan was that when we got back to our place, I would feign a headache, say I was going to take some sleeping pills and make my excuses to go to bed. This would leave them alone. I would leave the bedroom door open slightly so I could peek out and over the balcony where I would have a perfect view of the lounge sofa. She was to sit with him on there and see what happened. Hopefully, Dave would take advantage of the situation and I would be able to watch her get a good fucking.

We arrived back home after ten minutes in the taxi and I got us three beers from the fridge. We were sitting in the lounge chatting, Dave and Sam on the sofa and me in my easy chair when I announced I was experiencing a visual display and that this was the prelude to a migraine. I asked Dave if he minded if I took a sleeping pill and went to bed as this was the only way to avoid it. He waved me off saying I should do whatever it takes and not to worry, he would 'entertain' my wife. As planned, I went off to bed, left the door slightly ajar and waited. Sam left me for ten minutes and then made out to Dave that she was going to check on me, which she did. She popped her head around the bedroom door, winked at me and went downstairs to re-join Dave on the sofa, announcing to him that I was fast asleep and that I wouldn't surface until morning.

This statement seemed like an instant green light to Dave and I saw his hand start to rub Sam's thigh. I could hear them chatting but couldn't make out what they were saying although it seemed to be getting quite intimate, with Sam giving the odd 'girly giggle' whilst tossing her head back and thrusting her tits forward towards Dave's face.

It wasn't long before Dave leaned closer, obviously to kiss her. They lingered for a moment as though Dave was waiting for rejection, but when Sam didn't pull away he proceeded to kiss her. The kisses were gentle, sensual pecks at first, but before you knew it, they were snogging away. I began to wonder when they were going to come up for air, and then I saw his hand start to massage her tits and heard her moan into his mouth in response.

The sight and sound of them kissing was incredible. I saw my wife's hand slowly start to massage Dave's cock through his trousers and then she gradually undid his zipper and reached in to feel his engorged cock.

They broke their kiss and my wife pulled her top off and undid her bra. I watched as I saw her firm tits swing free from their prison. Before you knew it Dave had his head between them, with the nipple from one tit in his mouth whilst he rubbed the other between his finger and thumb.

Sam gently pushed him away and told him to stand up. He duly obliged and she began to slowly undo his trousers, which dropped to the floor with his underwear. Sam took hold of his cock as he stepped out of them and she began to slowly and rhythmically wank him. I heard Dave moan as he now stood before her, cock fully erect -- and what a monster it was. It had to be 9 inches plus, with a good girth too. I smiled to myself as I anticipated seeing my wife rammed with this monster cock.

Sam was sitting on the sofa, just in front of Dave who was standing before her with his cock conveniently at the height of her mouth. I saw her hands reach around to his ass and pull him closer to her, as she kissed his balls and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. She turned Dave slightly to one side, obviously to give me a better view as she slowly closed her full lips around the head of this enormous cock. Dave began to gently rock his hips backward and forward, gently fucking her gorgeous face as she took more and more of his cock into her warm accommodating mouth with each thrust.

Before long, she was deepthroating him down to the base of his shaft, something I would have considered impossible, but there it was. She blew him like that for a good ten minutes and then Dave, as if to get a better position to fuck her mouth from, placed one foot on the sofa and held onto the back of my wife's head. He was really ramming it down her throat now!

Dave began moaning that he was going to cum, but she wasn't having that, she was going to make this last as long as she could and she pulled him out of her mouth and held his cock tight around the base of the shaft.

After a few moments when the urge for Dave to cum had died down, she positioned herself kneeling on the floor, with her elbows resting on the sofa cushion. She motioned for Dave to come behind her, - she wanted to be fucked doggy style.

Dave didn't need asking twice and within seconds his cock was sliding in and out of my wife's now stretched pussy. I could hear her moaning, - familiar sounds and knew from hearing them that she was on her way to climax. Dave started pumping harder and faster and leaned forward to reach around her and hang onto her tits, which were swinging wildly with each thrust of his cock.

They fucked like that for a few minutes with the familiar sound of Sam cumming filling the room. Then they changed position again, - this time Sam motioned for him to sit on the sofa, which he did, cock pointing into the air like a divining rod. She then sat on it, facing him so her huge breasts were rubbing in his face. This was always my favourite position with Sam, because not only did you get to fuck her, but you had the added experience of burying your head in those wonderful tits at the same time.

She began riding him, slowly at first, but soon the pace picked up and I again heard the familiar sounds of moaning as she approached orgasm. They were now bucking wildly and I heard Dave say, "I can't hold it; - I'm cumming." With that there were a few dull grunts as he filled my wife's cunt with his load. They both slumped on the sofa, staying in position with his cock buried deep in Sam's pussy.

This remained the situation for about ten minutes and then Sam swung her leg over and off him and sat down on the sofa besides Dave. I watched as the kissing and fondling continued, their tongues swirling around each other's mouths. Sam was again rhythmically tugging on Dave's cock again; - it looked like she was after second helpings.

This was confirmed when she broke their kiss and went down on him again, taking his entire cock into her mouth. It didn't look to me as though Dave's cock had much life left in it, but after a few minutes of gobbling him, it began to stir. Dave pushed her back on the sofa so she was lying on her back and started to mount her in the missionary position. I heard him call her a "dirty slut" and tell her that he was going to send her upstairs to bed with her old man with a belly full of his cum.

She moaned approval at this and they were eyeball to eyeball as I saw him enter her again. She gasped as he did and within seconds Dave was giving her long slow strokes of his huge cock. She was squirming and moaning underneath him and before long Dave picked up the pace and was again ramming her hard, - so hard I thought they would break the sofa.

The fucking lasted longer this time, with Dave already having unloaded into her once; it was taking longer for him to get there again. This meant that Sam experienced several climaxes during the next twenty five minutes of fucking in varying positions. What surprised me was when Dave took his cock out of her cunt and pressed it against her ass.

Now Sam has never let me fuck her in the ass, every time I've tried, she would make excuses and push my cock away towards her pussy, but she didn't push Dave away. They were now fucking doggy style and I could see Dave's cock pressing against my wife's pert little asshole. What amazed me was when I saw Sam's hand reach back to accurately guide him in.

It took a little effort, but I soon saw the head of Dave's cock disappear into Sam's ass. I saw her tense up as he entered her, not knowing what to expect from her first anal fucking. "Slowly, slowly" I heard her say as Dave, gently, inch by inch buried his cock deep in my wife's ass. I had never seen anything so sexy in my life and my own hard -- on was raging from the sight which was now before me.

Gradually, and tenuously, they picked up pace and the 'slowly, slowly' message which Sam had been giving turned to one of "Oh yes, fuck me harder." She was clearly enjoying her first anal experience and so was Dave who was grunting his approval and now fucking Sam as hard as he could.

Another few minutes of intense fucking saw Dave unloading another dose of cum, but this time deep in my wife's ass. They uncoupled and both sat on the sofa side by side cuddling. I heard Sam say that she had never done anal before, but that she loved it.

Dave replied by saying that anytime she wanted more, just to shout out. He then asked if they could arrange a repeat performance sometime. It was then that Sam told him of our plan to seduce both him and Mary, but said that we weren't sure how they would react.

The reaction Dave gave was surprising; - he said that he and Mary had been talking about swinging for some time now. They hadn't actually done anything yet, but they both felt they were ready to take the plunge. Sam said to Dave that when I woke, she would tell me and that I would be pleased.

After a few more minutes of kissing and fondling, Sam made her excuses and came to bed to find me with a raging hard on. "Did you hear that?" she said.

"Oh yes" I replied, "It looks like I'm going to get to fuck Mary!"

"Never mind Mary" said Sam. "I've just had the most amazing ass fucking" and pointing at my engorged cock she said "and now I'm going to deal with this!"