Watching No More

Story Info
I have been watching you, now the watching stops.
3.1k words
4.12
33.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Rebecca

I have been watching you. Watching you come and go. Going to work then coming home. Going out with boys, bringing them back to your doorstep, letting them have a feel of your teenage tits or maybe your arse, before sending them away with a bulge in their trousers. Then you rush upstairs, in to your room, retrieving your little toy from its hiding place and give yourself what you will not let a man do for you.

Yes I have been watching you, like I am watching you now.

The difference this time is that I am stood in the doorway to your bedroom.
You are home alone. No one will be back for hours. You are on your bed, lying on your front reading a magazine with your back to the door. Your MP3 player filling your head with sounds, so you didn't hear me come up the stairs.
I am watching you now; swinging your legs back in time with the music. Your short little skirt has fallen on to the small of your bare back, exposing the little blue thong you are wearing. You probably don't care as you think you are alone. The tight little strappy top that you are wearing clearly slows the outline of the back of your bra. The top only covers half of your back, so must also expose your flat tummy as well. Your fine, silky brown hair is tied in a pony tail which snakes down your back, going to one side just past your shoulders.

In my hands is a silk scarf that I picked up from the hall way as I passed.

I am watching, enjoying the view, enjoying you.

I step in to your room and slowly start to approach the bed, being careful to approach out of your line of sight. I am hoping that you will fight, so I have to make you submit to me. I know you are fit and while small, will not give in easily.

I stand at the foot of your bed, looking at you, at peace, probably for the last time.

Then, moving quickly, I walk to the side of the bed that you are laying on, reaching out and grabbing your wrist that is closest to me. You shriek with shock and alarm as your wrist is roughly pulled behind your back. You try to twist your head round to see me, but instead feel your other wrist grabbed and twist round to see it disappear behind your back to join the first. Burying your head in the pillow to try and give yourself some leverage to try and fight me off you, shrieking in to the pillow as you do. You try to fight, kicking your legs and trying to pull clear but I am too strong and pressing your own wrists in to your back, you realise I have the upper hand. Your head is being pushed in to the magazine that you were reading with the force of your struggle, your shouts have remained muffled throughout.
I pull the wrists together and started to wrap the scarf round them. Your struggling starts to subside as you realise that it is no use. I have overpowered you. It isn't long before your wrists are tightly bound together. Your earphones have fallen out of your ears in the struggle and I pull them away from your body and throw them to one side.

Now you are secured I roughly turn you over on to your back, your bound wrists underneath you. Your eyes are wide open and are looking at me, temporarily silenced by the shock of being turned over. As you open your mouth to scream, I slap you hard against the cheek with my open hand. This stuns you in to silence. You continue to look at me, seeing nothing but the black balaclava I am wearing.

You are breathing heavily, your ample cleavage moving up and down within your tight top. Your feet are flat on the bed, legs bent up as you try to relieve some of the weight on your arms. In the struggle your skirt has got bunched around your waist and your thong is exposed. I look down at you, down between your legs. You move your head to one side with shame.

There is a small wet patch in the middle of your thong.

I smile as I see it. Still neither of says anything. You are still, no struggling, no movement, other than your chest going up and down as you try to get your breath back after our brief struggle.

I stretch out my hand and stroke the exposed arm between your elbow and shoulder. You flinch at the first touch, but then lie still again, as your skin is stroked up and down. You say nothing. The hand reaches your shoulder and moves to your face, and touches where I slapped you. It goes over your chin, down towards your neck. There it stops and pushed your head back, so you are looking at the ceiling. As it moves away, you don't move your head. Instinctively you do as silently instructed, as I knew you would.

The hand continues to move down, over your top. It gently strokes your smooth round tits, still confined within their 34c bra. Your nipples are starting to show as your arousal becomes very obvious. The hand continues, down to your smooth flat tummy. I smile to myself as it touches you there. It will not be flat for long; you are fertile and are not using any birth control.

It reaches your pleated checked skirt, which was very short to begin with, but in its present position leaves nothing to the imagination. The wet spot in your thong is increasing in size. The hand goes past it. You brace yourself for the touch, and the touch comes, softly, over your lacy little thong that covers your smooth pussy. I know it is smooth as I watched you shave it this morning, and your little play afterwards.

Then the hand runs down your smooth legs, towards your feet. Down one leg and I move slightly to come back up the other leg. You have moved your head now and your eyes are watching me. You still haven't made a sound, despite not being gagged; there is no use you know you will not be heard.

As the hand comes back up your leg, it continues, past your stomach. As it reaches your top, it takes hold of the hem and starts to pull it up. Again you brace yourself as the top is roughly pulled up over your tits, exposing the blue bra that matches your thong. Lacy and low cut, it shows off your magnificent cleavage. I tuck the top around your neck so that it cannot come down again.

Leaning over you, sat on the edge of the bed, I bring my face closer to your body. Still you don't move or say a word. Hands reach out, both this time, and start to caress the youthful firmness of your tits through the bra, enjoying how they bounce within their restraint. Your nipples are now clearly on show, stiff, they point up through the lace of the bra. Suddenly you feel flesh on flesh, as my hands go in to the cups of the bra and start to feel your tits directly. Then they are gone, but not for long. The bra is roughly pulled up and off you, joining the top under your chin. You are now exposed.

I pull up my balaclava to just above my nose and move down to your tits. Taking one in my hand I lower my mouth to the other and start to lick your stiff nipple, and suck on the flesh around it. I tilt my head so I can look at your face. Your head is back where it was placed before, and you are looking at the ceiling again, your mouth open slightly. The dual sensations of one tit being roughly fondled and squeezed and the other being licked and sucked are causing you confusion. You want to touch yourself, touch me, but your restrained wrists are stopping you. I can see your arms flexing as you try to wriggle free, a fruitless task. Your legs are pulled up against my body, as you battle your emotions. A stranger is making you feel so good, but he shouldn't even be there. A moan escapes your lips. You had been trying so hard to suppress it, but you cannot.

I stop, and move my head up so that I can look down at you. You look up at me; my piercing blue eyes stare back at you. With our eyes locked together, you don't feel my hand going between your legs until it touches you, and feels the soaking mess you have made of your thong. The garment is pushed towards your pussy and you can feel how wet you have become. It shocks you as you feel your reaction to my attention. I start to stroke you, through the wet garment, still watching your face. I see your expression change as you realise that I am no longer touching you through the thong, but have pulled it to one side and I am now touching your smooth bare pussy. My fingers find your pussy and then your clit, rubbing the little nub, making you gasp as I do so.

Still reeling from the shock of being so turned on, so wet from the unwanted attention of a stranger, you are helpless while I assault your 18 year old body, touching you in ways that you have only fantasized about and the boys you have been with have failed to do. You know you are being touched by a man now.

You cannot see what I am doing; only feel, as I am lying across your body, supported by your legs. You haven't moved either of your legs, which surprise me, but you are very compliant, very submissive. You seem to know what I want you to do, as not a single word has passed between us.

Your orgasm is building; I can feel it through your body. Your breathing is becoming gasps as your body starts to prepare for the release of your climax. I increase the pace of the rubbing on your pussy, your clit. I haven't put a finger inside you yet, but still able to bring you to a climax. It is coming, you want it, you need it, and now the only thing you care about is your orgasm. Eyes closed, head tilted back with your back trying to arch against the weight of my body, you forget that you are bound, being fingered by a stranger, you just want to come.

However I am watching you very carefully and at just the point the orgasm is about to wash over you, I stop. Before you can react, I sit up and bring my hand round and slap you across the cheek, the other side to last time. Your eyes snap open at the shock, the orgasm has subsided immediately.

I get up; your eyes follow me. The bulge in my trousers is obvious. With the weight of my body off yours, you struggle again, to see if you can get yourself free. I watch you with amusement for a while as you struggle, little squeals of exertion coming from you.

I pick my opportunity and when you are off balance to one side I reach out and push you back on to your front. Your skirt falls over your smooth arse, and I quickly flip it back up again to expose you, and then I give you a sharp smack on one side. Your head snaps round to look at me, but I smack you on the other side as well. You continue to look at me, your eyes glaring with a mixture of lust and anger.

I start to fiddle with the belt of my trousers and your attention is drawn down there immediately. Slowly I slip them off and allow them to fall to the floor. Boxers are next and my stiff cock comes in to view. You don't notice me reach out and start to caress your arse again, before slipping between your legs and into the thong to find your wetness. You notice when I push a finger in to your pussy though, and snap your head away as quickly as you brought it around originally. Your pussy is nice and tight, even around my single finger, just as I hoped it would be. I had noticed that your toy was slim and you seemed to have some difficultly initially getting it in, so my cock should be a nice snug fit.

With the thong yanked to one side, I pushed my finger in and out of your warm wet pussy. Slowly at first, then speeding it up before slowing it down. Never enough to make you climax, but enough to get you excited, even if you didn't want to admit it. Keeping my finger at work, I climb on to the bed. I withdraw my finger completely and you try to stifle a moan as I do so. I heard it and smile to myself. Placing both of my hands on your hips, I begin to slide the small thong down your legs. You lift your hips automatically to allow it come off you easily and before long it is over your ankles and free. I throw it on to my trousers on the floor so I know where it is later.

I put a hand under your stomach and pull you up, so you are kneeling on the bed with your head on the pillow. You know why I did this is and what is about to happen. Resigned to the evitable, you spread your legs slowly and brace yourself for what is about to come. I kneel behind you and taking my cock in my hand, move it up and down your slit, coating it with your juices. I look down at you, over your bound hands to your head. It is turned to one side and your eyes are closed.

Again and again I slide my cock up and down. Each time it hits your clit there is an involuntary shiver from your body that I can feel as you think will this be the time it will go inside you. Your head is now moving from side to side, your pony tail swishing about as you cannot take much more of this sexual teasing. I know you want my cock inside you, and you know you do as well. It is the only way you will get the release that you desire, that you need.

With my cock nice and wet with your juices, I take you by surprise when I penetrate you at last. One single fast push, you are tight, but so wet that my cock slides in to you easily. Pushed right to the hilt, I lean over your slim tight body and bring my hands up to your tits and start to play with them, squeezing them, twisting and flicking the nipples. As I do so, I start to fuck you, slowly at first, my cock moving in and out, perhaps half way. I kneel up straight and put my hands on your hips and start to speed up. The sounds of our bodies coming together and the squish of your wetness fill the room. I am building up now, and you can feel my cock ploughing in and out of your tight pussy, you have never been fucked like this before. Helpless to do anything about it, you have no choice but to let me fuck you hard.

Your climax starts to build again and I know you are hoping that I will let you have your orgasm this time. My own is starting to build as well. I don't let up, pounding your hot little body with no mercy. The cries from your lips are clearly audible now, unable to take it all in. I feel the cum rising in my cock, and as you arch your back against your bound hounds with the cry of your orgasm, it is what I need to push me over the edge and feel my cock explode inside you, coating your pussy with my juices, my sperm on its way to your unprotected womb. Your pussy contracts around my cock, milking it of its precious spunk, until I am spent.

Releasing you, you collapse on to the bed with exhaustion from the orgasm that ripped through your body. I look down at you; sweat pouring off your body and mine. Still kneeling, I shuffle myself towards your head; there is one last thing you must do. You feel me coming and turn round. You know what is required of you. As I present my cock to your mouth, you take it and start to lick it and suck it. In no time at all it is hard again. I take your head, wrap your pony tail around my hand and start to guide your head up and down on my cock, fucking your mouth. Each time I pull you down, you gag on my cock, but you continue to accept it, having no choice. You know your place and what you are there for.

Once again I feel my cock rising, getting read to cum. I pull your head down on to my cock, making you gag again, and then feel my cock explode again, this time in your mouth. You swallow my load, as you know you should. As my cock stops giving you its juices you start to lick and clean me up again, and as it deflates it flops out of your mouth. Your tongue hungrily follows it. As I move away from you, you lay there on your front, defeated.

I get off the bed and start to get dressed. I put your little thong in my pocket as a souvenir. I look at you. Your head is in the pillow with shame as you recover from what has just happened. Once dressed, I move back to the bed. I untie the bounds around your wrists and then flip you on to your back. You look up at me, rubbing your newly freed wrists. I cannot resist reaching out and groping your teenage tits once again. For some reason you flinch at that but do nothing to stop me.

I bend down and kiss your forehead. Bending further down to your ear I whisper "I will be watching you Becky." My hand goes down to your tummy and stokes it. "Watching you get big with our baby." I stood up and while I looked at your violated body, pull my balaclava back down. I turn and leave, and hear you starting to sob as I go down the stairs.

Copyright 2008.