Watching The Green Bikini Ch. 2

Story Info
She teases him to the absolute limit.
2.1k words
4.32
59.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
almera
almera
5 Followers

I had been thinking about my experiences with Vicky (see "Watching the Green Bikini") and had met her several times but on no occasion had she mentioned what we had done. She had looked after my child a few times but had avoided any hint of what was to come. She rang me one afternoon to tell me that she had some toys she had collected for the yard sale and wondered whether any of them would be suitable for my daughter to have.

I drove the short distance to her home and pulled up in front of the imposing Colonial pillars and white boarding.

The door was open and I called out her name as I went in. Vicky was sitting in the large formal room which opened out onto the yard. She was wearing a thin ethnic bathing robe which stopped just below her hips affording me a glimpse of her athletic, tanned legs. Sunlight flooded into the soft cream and brown interior of the room.

"Hi, how have you been? I thought we might have part two of our game today."

My cock immediately jerked in my pants: the earlier erotic experience had been so powerful I had masturbated myself to many powerful orgasms as I had recalled our earlier meeting.

"Sit in the easy chair over there," she ordered. The game had begun.

I did so and she came up to me and bound my arms with some cord she had hidden in her robe.

"That's so you don't feel tempted to relieve yourself as the game goes on," she giggled and stepped back.

She faced me and looked me squarely in the eyes before releasing the sash on her robe. It fell apart to reveal the green bikini she was wearing during our earlier encounter. I gasped with excitement as she let the thin robe cascade down her body. She did a sultry pirouette allowing me to see every inch of her magnificent body. She stopped and with a thoughtful expression, sank to the rich cream carpet facing sideways to where I was sitting.

She wanted me to look at her. My eyes began to take in every inch of her tight bronzed body. Her chiseled profile with her soft lips slightly parted that were so, so kissable. My eyes swept downwards to her softly moving breasts rising and falling in the bikini. Downwards again to that oh, so small piece of fabric barely covering her hips-the hip bone and smooth upper thighs open to my gaze. I tore my eyes away from her cunt and looked down, her legs now parted. I noticed that her left ankle had a small gold chain around it. A movement caught my eyes. Her fingers were resting on her cunt mound softly circling the shape and dimension of her pubic bone. Round and round the prominent bulge that always got me hard. Her hand raised so just her middle finger began to caress the centre of her groin pushing the green Lycra in bit by bit so that her fleshy labia were starkly outlined.

Vicky raised her left leg so highlighting the plumpness of her sex her finger stroking and teasing her sex gash. She slowly began to open her thighs wider, wider, so the green material threatened to snap under the strain. She knew that my eyes were riveted on the gap between the bikini and her inner thigh and that I was straining to see what hid beneath it.

Her hand reached forward slowly lifting the front of the bikini a little giving me a peak at her lips but not her gash-that would be giving too much away. She undid her bikini top and her breasts bounced free. Her pale brown nipples began to pucker and grow and I stared at the rubbery protrusion, desperate to be allowed to masturbate my cock.

Languidly, as though she was unaware of my presence Vicky slowly eased down her bottoms. I groaned with desire as at last I could see those gorgeous lips with the pale inner labia peeking out. Looking me in the eye she traced the tip of her finger between her lips up and down in a blatantly masturbatory rhythm.

She flipped over onto her front and began to part her thighs. I could see her fleshy labia peeking from between her buttocks. She slid up onto her knees now pointing her cheeks at me running her finger up and down her vulva. My cock was tenting my pants and it was impossible to relieve the pressure.

"Please Vicky, I pleaded " take down my pants."

She got to her feet and crawled over to where I was sitting. Leaning over she slid down my pants causing my hardening cock to spring upright.

"Mmm, such a lovely willing cock" she mused "it's always happy to see me" said Vicky as she weighed up the fat, veiny appendage, "It's certainly bigger than Garth's" she murmured caressing the hardening length gently "but you know what they say, size isn't everything."

My cock slowly began to jerk upright the foreskin sliding back of its own accord revealing the purple glans. I wanted Vicky to relieve me so much but she was determined to extend the masturbatory experience as long as possible.

She turned away and returned to her spot just in front of me. This time she began a slow lascivious up and down thrusting of her hips pushing her swollen cunt high into the air and then down again. Up and down up and down, as though replicating the thrusting of a lover's cock deep inside her passage. I stared mesmerised imagining my cock thrusting inside her body imagining her hot, sticky vagina gripping and milking me, Vicky's pleading voice urging me on. Her eyes met mine.

"Mmm, your cock looks as though it would like to be inside me," she said staring at my twitching member. Pre-cum had started to ooze out of the swollen tip.

"Do you think a lot about putting your cock inside here?," she taunted circling her vaginal entrance. "I bet you play with your cock a lot thinking about our games. Is that true?"

"Yes," I moaned staring at her body.

Standing up, she walked towards me her breasts bouncing gently with each step. She bent her legs as she neared me and began to ease her self across my chest. My hard member briefly felt the heat of her exposed gash as she slid her thighs across me. I could detect the strong feminine odours of her opened sex as its puffy thickness drew closer to my head. Her hand carefully opened each labia carefully and I stared at her inner core, pink and enticing. Positioning herself at the top of my chest her brow furrowed.

She grunted softly, concentrating, "here it comes, I've saved all this for you."

"Aaaah, yes" she sighed as a jet of urine squirted from her gash and splattered across my head and shoulders.

Vicky bore down steadily, stopping and starting the flow with her internal muscles. My chest and neck ran with her discharge. She reached over to pick up a towel and as she did a rubbery nipple grazed my mouth and nose. She gently wiped me dry. She shuffled forward so that she was almost squatting over my head. Her fingers softly circled her vagina and I cold see the shiny residue of her urine on her fleshy labia. Her finger swept downwards towards her anus. She began to stroke and caress the opening over and over. I could see the star shaped hole beginning to open and close again as the stimulation continued. Her middle finger slipped into her passage and then withdrew. The hole was fully open now and she strained to release its contents. My nose was assailed with a heady smell of odours and secretions.

"Do you want me to do this, eh?" "Do you want everything from my body?"

Without warning she climbed off me and ran to the bathroom. I looked at my cock again: dribbles of pre-cum had stared to ooze down my glans. Vicky returned and paused by my chair looking at my bound body.

Her hand closed round my cock. At last! The release I was desperate for. Her grip twisted and slid moving my foreskin over and around the head so one moment it was covered and the next revealed.

"Mmm, your cock gets so hard for me. Do you like me rubbing you like this." Her hand continued its slow masturbation.

"Yes."

"Is it better than doing it yourself?"

"Just a few more pulls Vicky," I groaned "I'm almost there," thrusting my hips up into her hand.

She pulled down the foreskin once more then placed her middle finger alone on the skin at the back of the glans.

"This is the way I frig myself when Garth's away on business. First, nice and slow teasing and stroking..mmm, and then.." her finger increased its stimulation to the point where I was bucking my cock up and down.

"Ooh you like that don't you!"

Laughing, she suddenly released my member making it slap against my belly, drops of pre-cum splattering across it.

"Just one more part of the game to get you really nice and hard for me," she taunted. "This is just for you since you've been so good, but remember do exactly as I say otherwise our game is over"

I was past caring, my mind was so filled with the smells and sounds of sex I would have done anything to continue the experience. She faced me inching between my spread thighs closer and closer to my cock. Reaching down Vicky pulled down my cock and directed the head into her vulva, slowly wiping it up and down her sex exploring and probing her folds. My glans was collecting and smoothing her juices around her folds. The bulbous head lightly touched her open vagina.

"I want you to put just the tip of your cock into me then throb it for me as though you're trying to cum," she breathed, her eyes forming slits.

I eased the straining head forward into the outer softness of her vagina. I could feel her heat collecting around my glans. I throbbed my cock and she responded by squeezing her vaginal muscles teasing me always teasing me. I throbbed again hoping that I would be able to come this way. She responded pulling and squeezing my penis in her passage. The sexual tension built up until at last I thrust my hips forward desperate to plunge my entire length into her cunt.

"Ah, ah naughty, naughty- you're not allowed any further in me otherwise our game stops" she chided me.

Her vagina muscles squeezed me one more time, milking my cock. Vicky suddenly pulled back.

"That's enough-I don't want you getting too excited!"

My cock slapped back coated with her fluids. I moaned again with frustration.

"Are you ready to cum yet? Or do you want me to tease you more?"

"Please make me cum, Vicky," I begged.

She laughed softly and reached behind her. Turning again she waved her bikini bottoms at me.

"These are what you love looking at so I thought you could feel them on your nice big cock."

Fitting them into her palm she wrapped the gusset around my member leaving the purple mushroom exposed drooling with pre-cum. Her fist slowly worked my cock up and down in a tortuously slow rhythm.

"Is that too fast for you? Do you want me to go slower?"

"No, no faster Vicky, I need to cum so much"

"Like this," she giggled masturbating me rapidly.

"Oooh, yes keep going Vicky I'm nearly there!" My groin bucked up and down in her hand the bikini becoming coated with my pre-cum.

"Tut, tut you know what they say, "speed kills," and slowed her pace right down again.

I moaned with frustration thrusting my hips frantically to reach my orgasm. I could feel it building inexorably now. My thigh muscles were taut. She reached down and pulled one of the knots tying my arm to the chair.

"Put your fingers inside me," she ordered, breathing heavily.

I thrust my hand into her vulva and found it burning with desire the sloppy lips slick with her vaginal juices.

"Yeah, go on pump it into me," she moaned her hand moving faster on my cock whilst her hips moved up and down on my fingers. I could hold on no more, seeing her face screwed up in passion her bikini covered hand wrapped round my straining cock, I groaned loudly thrusting my cock hard into her hand feeling the Lycra around my skin, pumping, squirting, thrusting, gouts of sticky, smelly sperm over her face...

almera
almera
5 Followers