Watching The Neighbours

Story Info
I watch my neighbours having sex in their living room.
915 words
4.02
59.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

DISCLAIMER: No, this story is not real. Hell, it might not even sound realistic. The people are real (although the names have been changed), but that's about it. I'm not big on build-up or character development, so if that's what you're looking for, prepare to be disappointed. I hope you enjoy it, but if you don't I probably won't lose any sleep over it...

***************************

I was sitting at home alone one night when I got a phone call from a friend of mine. As we chatted, I wandered throughout the upper floor of my townhouse from one room to the next. As I stood in one of the spare bedrooms, I looked down into the living room of the people who lived in the unit across from mine. It was dark out and, although their blinds were closed, they were tilted up so that anyone in an elevated position such as mine could see clearly into the room.

The neighbours, David and Hayley, were a newly married couple, probably around 30 years of age. David was a relatively attractive guy that seemed to keep himself in good shape. Hayley was a stunning beauty with an amazing body. She had long, dark hair and a curvy yet small frame. I had only met Hayley once or twice, but I had fantasized about her regularly.

I looked down into their living room, seeing them sitting on the couch in front of the fire, each of them with a glass of wine in their hand. The light in the room I was in was off, so it was highly unlikely that they would see me. As I finished my phone conversation, I saw David and Hayley lean towards each other and begin to kiss. I hung up the phone and stood at the edge of the window, peering into my neighbours' home in the hopes that I would be treated to a bit of a show.

They started to grope each other as they kissed, and it wasn't long before they started taking off each other's clothes. As soon as Hayley's perfect breasts came into view I pulled out my cock and started to stroke it. David was the first one to be completely naked, exposing his average-sized cock and shaved balls. Hayley was close behind, and I started to drool as I saw her partially-shaved pussy with the small strip of hair above it. David pushed her back so she was lying against the arm of the couch, then spread her legs and leaned in to eat her pussy.

I watched as Hayley writhed in ecstasy, using one hand to pull David's face in deeper while she used the other hand to squeeze her gorgeous tits. Her mouth was hanging wide open, and I found myself wishing that I was in the room with them so I could fill it with my cock, or at least hear the sounds that were coming out of it.

Within a couple of minutes she had pushed him away and was now kneeling down in front of him, on the floor. She grabbed his cock and rubbed up and down the length of it a few times before taking it into her mouth. She was a very talented cocksucker, giving a performance worthy of any porn film I had ever seen. At one point she stopped for a few minutes, wrapping her tits around his cock and using them to fuck it up and down, licking the head from time to time. Just watching this action from my house had me ready to cum, so I can only imagine how much control David would have had in order to keep going. Hayley continued sucking him off, and I started stroking myself even faster.

As I continued to watch, David stood up off the couch and pulled Hayley to her feet, then took her over to the fireplace. He bent her over the mantel, then pushed his cock into her from behind and started to fuck her. Her perfect tits swung back and forth in time with each thrust. He fucked her like that for several minutes, and I'm pretty sure she came before she pushed him out. She guided him back to the couch, pushed him back onto it, and then climbed onto his lap, taking his cock up her pussy. As she rode him, he grabbed at her tits and sucked her nipples. She came at least twice in that position, something I could tell clearly by the look on her face and her body language. After what appeared to be her third orgasm, he pushed her off of him rather quickly. She dropped to her knees in front of him and grabbed her tits, squeezing them together as he stroked his cock furiously. I was barely able to make out the cum as it shot from the end of David's cock onto Hayley's breasts. Upon seeing this I came instantly, shooting my load onto the window in front of me.

I continued to watch for a minute as Hayley got up and left the room presumably to get cleaned up, then David got up, gathering their clothes and turning off the light.

When I bump into Hayley now, it's hard to not picture her on her knees, sucking cock and taking a cumshot on her perfect breasts. Suffice it to say, however, that my nightly ritual now involves wandering into the spare bedroom and checking on the neighbours...

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers