Water Men Deliver

Story Info
Delivery guys take my wife while I watch.
2.3k words
4.29
193k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. and I reached over my wife to shut it off. My morning hard-on pressed against her back. She was beautiful lying there naked with her red hair cascading down her pillow. I thought about waking her up for a quick start-me-up this morning. Instead, I jumped out of bed and got in the shower.

By 7:00 a.m. I was showered, had breakfast, and on the freeway to start my day. Traffic wasn't too bad this morning and I reached work around 7:30 a.m. I checked my e-mail, then called home to wake up my honey.

"Good morning, sweetheart." She had answered on the first ring.

"Hi honey. I felt you get up this morning. I thought I was gonna get some the way you were pressing your cock up against my back. Shame on you for teasing me like that. How is work going?"

"Ah sweetie, I thought you were asleep. I didn't want to bug you. Work is fine. Just got here. Ooops. The boss is on the other line. Gotta go. I'll see you later. Have a good day!"

"Well, I guess I'll get up and clean this house," thought Tara. She swung her naked body out of bed and looked in the mirror. She was proud of her body. At 35 she was still in good shape. 5'7" tall, 120 lbs., long red hair tumbling over her shoulders and green eyes to accent it perfectly. Her breasts were 34C and firm and taut. She cupped her breasts and pinched her sensitive nipples. They hardened between her fingers. "Save it," she thought to herself.

She slipped on her thong underwear. She always wore thongs. They made her feel sexy and Tony loved them. She had the perfect ass for them. She threw on her cutoff Levi shorts. She had these shorts over ten years and they still slipped on easily. They were tattered, torn, with holes all over the place but oh so comfortable. She finished off with a button down, light blue crop-top which tied just beneath her breasts, no bra. She set off to clean the kitchen.

Back at work, the boss asked me to come to his office. I headed down the hall and entered Mr. Blake's office.

"Hi Tony. Listen, I'll get right to the point. Our Phoenix office is having problems, some kind of flu bug going around and half of them are staying home. I need someone to fly over there tomorrow and lend a hand. You're the best choice for the job. Take the rest of the day off, get your bags packed. You leave in the morning. Your flight has been booked. Let me know if you want to bring Tara along. We'll pay for everything."

"Sure thing, boss. Glad to help. Tara and I appreciate it. I'm sure she'd like to come," I told him.

I went back to my office and reached for the phone. I picked up the phone and hung it right back up without dialing. "Nah, I think I'll surprise her. I'm never off this early," I thought to myself. I grabbed my briefcase and stepped out into the warm California day. It was just after 9:00 a.m. and already about 80 degrees. It was going to be a scorcher today.

Tara had tied her hair back into a ponytail and started on some dishes in the kitchen sink. She had opened all the windows in the house and the summer breeze felt good coming through. The doorbell rang. She looked out and saw the water truck out front and opened the door. Matt was here with their weekly delivery of bottled water.

"Good morning, Matt. I need four bottles today. Looks like it's gonna be a warm one."

"Morning, ma'am. Four bottles it is. This is my new trainee, Chuck. He's just starting with the company," said Matt. "Chuck, this is Mrs. Foster."

Matt had been their water man for around 3 years, always friendly and always seemed to have a twinkle in his eye, as if he knew something no one else did. He was 5'11" with dark hair and those twinkling blue eyes.

His new trainee looked like he had just come off the beach. Blonde hair, blue eyes and his shirt was tight showing off a muscular chest and arms.

"Stop being so formal, Matt. Call me Tara. You make me sound like an old lady with that Mrs. Foster routine," she teasingly scolded.

"Mrs. Fos...I mean Tara. You've got a long way to go before you start looking old. You are gorgeous. We'll be right back with your water."

"Just let yourselves in. I'll be in the kitchen."

Matt and Chuck came in, each with two bottles of water thrown over their shoulders. They put the bottles on the floor and Chuck went about replacing the empty one on the cooler. Tara had her back to them, her hands in soapy water, finishing up her dishes.

I drove up to the house, noticing the water truck in front making his delivery and blocking the entrance to my driveway. I parked the car behind the truck and headed up his driveway on foot. I heard voices coming from the open kitchen window and decided to go around back and go in the kitchen door. As I approached the window I heard Matt speaking and Tara was giggling like a schoolgirl. I stopped near the window to listen.

"Tara, as long as I've been delivering here I've thought you were a beautiful woman. You don't ever need to worry about looking old. What do you think, Chuck?" he asked.

"Yes ma'am. You are a fine piece," said Chuck.

"Chuck, don't be so rude to our customers."

"Oh, don't worry, it's fine. You guys are too nice," said Tara, still giggling and now blushing like a schoolgirl. She turned back to her dishes.

I looked through the window and saw my wife at the sink, her back to the two men who had their eyes planted on her sweet ass.

"Anything else we can do for you, Tara? Anything?" asked Matt.

His question was dripping with innuendo but Tara didn't even turn around. "No thanks, Matt. See you next week. Thanks for the water."

I watched through the open window as Matt approached Tara and put one arm on either side of her and pinned her against the sink.

"Are you sure there's nothing else we can do?"

Her smile now turned to anger as she spun around to face him. She was still locked between his arms and his body pressed against hers. Chuck had taken a seat at the kitchen table and was watching intently.

I prepared to barge in and put an end to this but I wanted to see how she was going to handle this. She pushed him back a step.

"Look, I'm a very happily married woman. I'm very flattered with your compliments, but that's as far as it goes. Now go. Walk away and we'll all pretend this never happened."

Matt grabbed her and pulled her into him. I could see his cock hardening in his pants and Chuck was sitting there, rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Let go of me, asshole," she screamed.

I was seconds away from walking in and saving her. Then I noticed her nipples were hardening beneath her blouse. Her face was flushed.

I ran to my car and grabbed my gun. I was back in seconds. Looking in, I saw Matt still had her arms pinned and Chuck was unbuttoning the two buttons that held my wifes blouse together. Her breasts spilled out and Matt knelt in front of her and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He still had her arms held tight.

"We can't do this, we can't," she stammered. Her struggling was becoming less intense now and Chuck had her other breast in his mouth. Her protests were being ignored as the grip on her arms loosened. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, leaning back against the kitchen counter.

"Please, stop," she said weakly.

I can't really describe how I felt, watching this unfold in front of me. I was fighting mad and ready to kill. These guys had come into my house and had forced themselves on my wife.

The other half of me was incredibly turned on. I had a raging hard-on. I was actually enjoying this. Besides, was she really struggling that much?

Tara was breathing heavy now and her hands were completely free. She could have run right out of there right now. Instead, her arms were at her sides and her blouse was now on the floor. She was completely naked from the waist up.

She reached for Matt's belt, unbuckled them, and pushed his pants down around his ankles. Tara dropped to her knees and grabbed Matt's pole. She slowly started licking it. She started at the bottom of his shaft and licked up. His cock was glistening with her saliva as she worked her way up his cock and finally buried it in her mouth.

Tara was giving him her version of the long slow blow-job and after a couple of minutes I could tell Matt was close. His breathing quickened and his body was tightening as he got ready to explode.

I too, had my dick out and was pumping for all it was worth, watching this scene unfold in front of me. Watching Matt's cock plunging in and out of her mouth was too much. I came hard and spurted all over the side of the house.

Tara knew Matt was close. She reached up and closed her hand around his cock. She pumped him three times and he was coming. She swallowed most of it, but she had cum dripping down her chin and spilling onto her breasts

I was still rock hard.

"Let's take this into the bedroom," said Chuck and each of them grabbed her by the arm and led her back into the bedroom.

I ran around to the back of the house and crouched beneath the window. The bushes in our yard let me hide easily and the view into the room was perfect.

They sat her down at the end of the bed and Chuck was now naked and standing in front of her. She took his cock into her mouth and immediately started pumping him with her fist around his cock. It was less than a minute when I saw his ass clench and he let out a moan. She removed her lips and pumped furiously as he came, spurting globs of cum all over her breasts. She laid back and rubbed it all over her breasts.

"Your turn, now," said Matt.

With both guys on either side of her on the bed, Matt started unbuttoning her Levi's. He had them all the way unbuttoned and reached to pull them off. She started to resist again.

"Look, you guys had your fun. I can't let this go any further. You'd better leave."

Matt and Chuck each grabbed a pant leg and started to tug. Her arms came down and she grabbed her shorts at the waist, determined to keep them on. She was gripping those shorts with all her strength trying to keep them on.

Peeking in I noticed something very curious. Even though she had a death grip on the waistband of her 501's, she was lifting her ass up off the bed so they could slip them off easier. It seemed that she too was struggling in her mind with this just as I was, watching through the window. Half of her was as excited as hell, the other half was telling her no.

"I know what you're feeling honey," I thought to myself.

The guys finally got the shorts off and the struggle ended. They had managed to pull off her thongs along with her shorts at the same time. Tara lay there naked on the bed, her knees up and her legs spread. The insides of her thighs were soaked with her juices almost to her knees. She was wetter than I'd ever seen.

Matt dove between her legs and started licking that pussy. I watched his tongue move in and out of her and saw her tense up when he found her clit. She tossed her head from side to side as he sucked on her clit and rammed his tongue in and out.

"I'm gonna cum...oh..I'm gonna cum...Ahhhhhhhhhrrrrrrgggggggggg...I'm coming." Her body twitched and bucked as she rode out her orgasm.

Outside the window, I too was coming....again.

Chuck climbed on and pressed his cock against her pussy. I heard her squeal as he buried his cock into her. I watched him plunge in and out of her pussy. Soon her legs wrapped around his hips and she was screaming again.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggggg...oh oh oh mmmmmmm......oh that's so good. You're cock feels so good..."

That was all it took. Chuck was coming too. Matt turned her over on her knees and now it was his turn. He gave it to her doggie style. He had a hold of her by the pony tail and was pounding her. Her whole body shook with the force of the fucking he was giving her. As I watched her titties bouncing back and forth and her head being pulled back by her pony tail, I came for the third time. My eyes closed and I had a long, long orgasm. I milked my cock dry. I opened my eyes to see Matt pulling his dripping cock out of Tara's pussy. They were all getting up to get dressed. I hurried back out to my car, turned it around and went for a little drive to sort out my feelings. I didn't know what to think of myself.

Half an hour later I pulled into my driveway. The water truck was gone. I walked in. Tara was just getting out of the shower. She was wrapped in a towel.

"You're home early," she said.

I took the towel from around her and laid her down on the floor in front of the bathroom. Without saying a word I fucked her right there on the floor. It was one of the greatest fucks of my life...