Water Park Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,356 Followers

"Yes! Give it to me...all of it!" She mumbled, still in the midst of her own orgasm, her head thrown back and her mouth hanging open as she gasped for air.

My whole body jerked, driving my cock into her so hard her ass slid off the tube and started to slide down into the hole. She must have felt the movement and arched her back, pushing her pelvis up and driving herself back onto my pulsing shaft. Each jerk of my body and my dick pumped more hot cum into her already trembling pussy. As our mutual orgasms subsided she relaxed and slid down into the tube, my cock sliding wetly from her pussy, releasing a small torrent of our juices to drip onto the pavement below us.

"Oh God, that was good." She panted as I lowered myself down to rest more on her body, her tits now in easy reach of my mouth. "And so is that." She groaned as I sucked one nipple deep into my mouth and teased the tip with my tongue. "Damn!"

With a grin l let go of one nipple and moved to the other, sucking it into my mouth before she pushed me gently off of her. "I'm afraid I'm a little too sensitive for more of that at the moment." She said with a giggle.

"Ok." I said with a little resignation. I climbed off of her sexy body and held a hand out to pull her up. It was almost a disappointment to see her dress and cover her sexy tits and pussy back up, but I understood that we had pushed things pretty hard as far as discovery, and the better part of valor was to limit the risk of being caught.

"Thank you!" She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hot wet kiss. "I had no idea the water park could be this much fun, but I think I better go."

"I understand." I whispered as she gave me a final hug.

"Bye!" She said quietly as she slipped from my arms and disappeared around the tubes toward the gate.

By the time I had put my suit back on, which had managed to come the rest of the way off at some point, and get out of the gate, she was gone; lost into the sea of skimpy suits.

I wandered around a while, no place in particular to go, until Joan saw me and ran up, hooking her arm in mine. "There you are!" She said cheerfully. "Have you been having a good time?"

"Not bad." I said as I thought about the lady in white.

"From what I hear, it was better than not bad." She whispered in my ear.

"Huh!?" I asked looking at her startled.

"Uh huh. According to Annette, you disappeared into the tube storage area with a lady in a white bikini. So just how much fun did you have?"

Still a bit stunned I looked at Joan in shock. I wasn't sure what shocked me more, that her daughters friend had seen me or that Joan knew about it.

"You should see the look on your face." She said with a giggle. "You look like the cat that got caught eating the canary!"

"Well, I guess I feel a bit that way." I replied as she squeezed herself against my arm.

"Oh really? Then I guess you did get the goods?"

"I don't kiss and tell!" I responded, trying to deflect the conversation.

"Really?" She asked, dragging me to the edge of the side walk and pulling me into a one arm hug, her large tits smashed to my chest and her fee hand snaking up under the leg of my suit and squeezing my soft dick. She pulled her hand out and lifted it to the space between our faces. "Hmmm pussy. Still want to tell me you didn't sneak off for a quick fuck when no one was looking?"

"Ok, I snuck off and had some quick sex." I admitted a bit guiltily.

"And you didn't give me a chance at the goods?" She asked with a look of real disappointment on her face.

"Huh? I mean... I didn't think....Mark.... I'm confused!" I finally resigned.

"I can tell." She said with a laugh. "Come on stud." She turned me by the arm and hooked hers in mine, leading me toward the back of the park and that storage area that I had come from not that long ago. "So I guess you didn't notice me in the car trying to discreetly flash you?"

"Uh, hell yes I noticed."

"And you didn't think that you should do something about it?"

"I didn't know it was on purpose."

"I see, so you think I just let my nipple show for any guy that comes along?" She asked with a laugh in her voice.

"Yes, I mean no...hell I don't know what I mean. I just didn't want to get in trouble with Mark."

"Oh Mark. He's down at the wave pool checking out the bouncing boobies. I think it's safe to say we won't be bothered by him for quite a while!"

"And you're ok with cheating on him?" I asked her as we approached the blue privacy fence that housed all the extra tubes.

"Oh don't worry; this is a new game we're playing. Turns out he's been cheating on me for years, so now I get to choose whoever I want to play with, and he can't say a word. Yes, he knows exactly what I was flashing you in the car and why. And you, Mike, are my first choice. I've wanted to get into your pants, or more appropriately, get you into mine for years." She said as she looked around and then pulled the gate slightly open, stepping inside and pulling me along. "So why don't you show me all the things you did to your other lady friend!" She said as she pulled me by the hand around behind the tube stacks. Once we were safely out of sight, she turned to face me and untied the top of her suit and let it fall to the ground; her hands moving to her suit bottom. She pushed the tiny bottom down her hips and let it slide to the pavement. She stepped to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling her naked body against mine; her nipples pressing hard into my chest as her lips softly teased mine. It took a few short minutes of her lips on mine, with her soft tongue licking at my lips and slipping into my mouth to break down the mental barriers to fucking a friend's wife. Before long my hands stroked her back and worked their way down to the soft curve of her ass, cupping it and squeezing her cheeks.

"Now let's see what we have in here, shall we?" She whispered as she let one hand stroke down my chest and grab the growing bulge in my suit.

"Oh shit." I groaned as she pulled the string and then slipped her hand inside the suit, wrapping it around my quickly fattening cock.

"I've waited a long time for this!" She said huskily as she let go of my neck and pulled her hand from my suit. She lowered herself down to a kneeling position in front of me and slowly pulled down my suit, dragging it lower and lower, until my rigid shaft popped out at her. "Ohhhhh yes." She said as she let my suit drop to the ground around my ankles and grasped my shaft with both hands. Her hot mouth closed around the head and her wet tongue swirled around the bottom side, as she took as much of me into her mouth as she could. I groaned again as I watched her head pump up and down my shaft with her hands; driving my cock, and desire, wild.

"I hope you really want this!" I said as I tangled my hands in her hair and helped pump her mouth onto my cock.

I had secretly lusted after Joan for years, but never even dreamed that what was happening now ever would. I pulled her face from my cock and looked down at her lustfully, taking in her equally lusty stare as she stood up. I gently pushed her back until she fell into the pile of tubes, half disappearing into them. It took me mere seconds to organize a tube to kneel on, protecting my knees from the rough pavement. Resting my hands on her spread thighs, I lowered my face between her legs and inhaled her aroused scent. I reached out and gently spread her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, dipping deep into her pussy and then dragging her already copious moisture up her slit to her clit. I heard Joan suck in her breath as my tongue flicked her clit, followed by a low moan as I once again dipped deep into her.

"Oh God yes! Mark never did that to me!" She whispered as my tongue repeated its trip time and again, each time spending longer and longer on her hard clit. "Yessssssss" she hissed as her body twitched with each flick of my tongue across her sensitive nub. "More....Oh please, more!" She begged as I switched to running my tongue around her clit instead of over it.

"Tell me what you want!" I whispered as I ran my tongue around and round her clit, one of my fingers slowly sliding into her sopping pussy.

"Ohhhh. Make me cummmmm, please!" She begged as she tried to pull my face to her pussy with my short hair.

With a quick smile, I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue, flicking it quickly over and over as I curled first one finger and then two, up into her pussy to find that tender bundle of nerves. There was no doubt that I found it as her hips suddenly bucked up into my face, a low moaning growl coming from deep within her. I sucked her clit between my lips and squeezed it gently, flicking my tongue across it as my fingers stroked the top of her tunnel.

"OH GOD!" She squeaked as her orgasm hit her, her whole body trembling and jerking in time with my flicking tongue. I continued assaulting her pussy with both my mouth and fingers for several minutes, only quitting when it was obvious her incredibly long climax had finally abated. "Jesus, where did you learn to do something like that!?" She panted as she tried to pull me up her body, her movements causing tubes to cascade down the pile and cover us. We giggled to each other as the tubes continued to cascad down, burying us under them.

"Well, at least no one can see us now." She whispered as she reached between our bodies and grabbed my rigid cock. Inside the pile of tubes, she managed to roll me onto my back with her on top, her tits smashed into my face and her pussy lips teasing my mushroom head. She slowly wiggled her hips, working my cock into her sopping pussy inch by inch, total bliss enveloping my raging hard on.

"Oh God!" I moaned as she rocked her hips, working my shaft in and out of her pussy a few inches, each time grinding her shaved mound against my body, adding to the incredible sensations. I let my hands slide down her body to her round hips and begin bucking my hips up to meet hers, our bodies each enjoying the incredible sensations.

We were starting to really get into it when we heard voices and being completely naked and without our suits even in reach, we silently agreed to lay quiet and try to not get thrown out of the park. Through the gaps in the tubes we could see two figures moving, coming closer as their female voices carried through the rubber toward us. Joan gasped as recognition flooded her. The female voices were that of her daughter, Jenna, and her friend in the tiny red bikini. We both thought we were caught, and I was trying to figure out what story I was going to tell at my divorce hearing, when the situation took a turn I never would have expected. Instead of digging us out of the pile and chastising us, I could clearly see Jenna and her friend step together and kiss each other deeply. I felt Joan stiffen on top of me and I tightened my grip on her hips, pulling her back down.

"Shhhh. They don't know we are here. You don't want to get caught do you?" I whispered very quietly into her ear.

She shook her head 'no' very slowly, and then lowered herself back down onto me. We watched through the gaps in the tubes as the girls hands began stroking each other gently; the tiny bikini's they were wearing falling to the ground at each others will, soon leaving them both completely naked. I felt Joan stiffen on me as their kisses began moving over each other's bodies, from mouths to shoulders to chests to breasts. Each of them gently stroking the others bodies, their hands soon finding their way between each other's legs.

My hard on had begun to wilt a bit at the thought of being caught, but the site of their sexy young bodies touching each other soon had me growing again. Joan looked down at me almost angrily at the feeling of my cock hardening in her, but her stare soon softened to a lustful smolder and she was soon gently squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. The sounds of gentle moans drew our attention back to the sensuous scene before us. Joan's hips rocked slightly, the image of Jenna's friend now kneeling in front of her, tongue buried in her pussy as Jenna stood with her legs as far apart as she could. Jenna's voice moaned in pleasure as her friend's attentions pushed her closer toward climax. Soon Joan's body betrayed the level of her own arousal with the scene before us.

I felt it before I heard it, Joan's body trembling and her orgasm beginning to build as her daughter also stiffened and trembled at the same time. The sight and sound of her young firm tits, fully on display, looking every bit a smaller version of her still sexy mother, climaxing on the tongue of her nude friend was almost more than my mind could take. I tried to will my body to remain still as my cock pulsed with my heartbeat, buried deep in Joan's spasming pussy. Jenna seemed to climax forever, before finally relaxing and sliding down to her knees where she and her friend embraced.

I wondered if the show was over as her friend pulled away. But instead of dressing she pulled a tube from the pile, nearly exposing us, and lay down on it; spreading her legs and laying her head back. Jenna wasted no time crawling between her legs, her ass facing us and her wet pussy glistening. I started to moan as my hips pushed ever so slightly up into Joan, her sopping pussy more than lubricating my engorged shaft.

I lay looking at Jenna's pussy, my hips working ever so slightly as my own climax built in concert with Jenna's friends. Her moans covered the sounds I was trying not to make as my climax began approaching.

Joan kissed my neck and nibbled my ear as my hips gently pushed only an inch or two of my shaft in and out of her. Jenna moved her legs, changing her position to better get at her friends pussy, but in doing so now exposed her young perky tits in an incredible view between her legs, her sopping wet pussy only a few feet from my face.

I tried to hold still as my hips involuntarily jerked up into Joan, my cum lancing out into her pussy in a hot surge. Joan closed her eyes and trembled, as my spurting cum forced yet another climax from her still stimulated body. She closed her mouth over mine to stifle the moan that was trying to escape her lips. The sounds of Jenna's friend moaning and panting loudly as Jenna pushed her climax to its peak, drove my own climax to new heights, my hips jerking and driving my cock deep into Joan and unloading shot after shot of hot seed into her.

Finally my orgasm eased, and Joan's along with mine; both of us panting and sweating under the pile of tubes. We watched as Jenna and her friend kissed and caressed each other's bodies for several minutes before dressing each other amid giggles and kisses. The two had one final embrace and then disappeared from sight. We waited until we were sure the girls had gone and then dug ourselves out of the pile of tubes, Joan giggling like a little girl the whole time.

"God, did you see that?" Joan asked as we dug under the edge of the tubes to try to find our suits.

"How could I not. I thought you were going to launch when you saw your daughter undressing her friend."

"I was...but then I thought back to when I was that young. I experimented a bit too. I'm going to have to have a talk with her, but it'll be ok... Ah, I found a bottom!" She said triumphantly as she pulled her little suit bottom from the pile and held it up for me to see. "What I want to know is, how the hell you made me cum three times?"

"I didn't do anything special, it was all you."

"Yeah right, and maybe a huge cock stuffed inside me." She giggled as she pulled my suit out. "I may just have to keep this so I can watch you a bit longer." She said with a wink.

"Then I might not give this back." I said pulling her top out of the pile by a string.

"Hmmmmm. Guess we can't stay here all day can we?" She asked quietly.

"Well, I'm enjoying watching your naked body. Not sure I want to stop."

"Well stud." She said quietly as she stepped up to me, and wrapped her arms around me, pulling our naked bodies close. "You can see it any time you want. All you have to do is ask and I'm yours to play with." She whispered.

"Be careful what you offer, I may take you up on it." I whispered back, squeezing her ass.

"I mean it." She said pulling her face back so she could look in my eyes. "I'm your toy as long as you make me cum like that again."

"Ok." I said with a shrug, not sure just exactly how serious she was. She pulled away and took her suit top from me and handed me my suit. I watched her sexy body as she tucked the important parts back into the tiny suit.

"All set, stud?"

"I think so." I said tying my suit.

"Good, let's go." She said walking to the gate. She cracked it open, looking to see if there was anyone around, and then pushed it open enough for us to slip out. She hooked her arm in mine and led me back down the path toward the main part of the park. "Thank you." She whispered.

"Thank you!" I responded with a smile.

The remainder of the day was a bit more normal, with the exception that Joan was almost glued to me the whole time, even when her husband was around. She decided to go down the two person water slides with me, rather than him, and made sure that along the way I got a hand full of breast or pussy as we went down the slide. I was afraid I had created a monster.

Finally as the afternoon had grown late and it was time to head home, we made our way out of the park to the mini-van and all piled in. Jenna's friend in red was sitting next to me again. As we were all buckling up, she turned in her seat again to talk to Jenna and her blond friend, who regaling Jenna with her exploits of her clandestine meeting with her boyfriend. As she sat turned in her seat, her hand snuck in the leg of my suit and was soon squeezing my hardening cock. I was sitting still, trying to grapple with the situation of this young ladies hand wrapped around my now hard cock when the minivan made a turn. As the van turned, she allowed herself to lean over toward me and quickly whisper "I saw you in the tubes with Jenna's mom." I looked at her in complete shock as she straightened up, the van coming out of the corner, the chatter behind us never noticing or slowing down.

It would only take one word from her and everything could blow up. But the continued gentle manipulation of her hand on my shaft seemed to indicate no malice, just the opposite; it tended to indicate desire on her part.

Joan turned in her seat to look back at me, the smile on her face quickly disappearing as she noticed the hand up my suit leg. She looked at my face, an amused expression slowly creeping over her face as her eyes clicked back to the hand inside my suit. With a wink she turned back around to face the front, a smile coming to her face as she did.

For the rest of the too long trip home Joan only glanced back occasionally, most probably to see if the hand up my suit had remained there, which it had, even though I had removed it several times. I was more than glad when we finally pulled up in front of my house and I was able to extract myself from the extremely uncomfortable situation. Joan climbed out and followed me to the front door of my house.

"Well, Suzie seemed to be having fun." Joan said with a smile as she followed me in the front door.

"Is that her name? Yeah, she seemed to be having a great time." I answered a bit sarcastically.

"Oh come now Mike, you can't tell me you weren't enjoying the attention. Joan said as she stepped up close to me and reached her hand down to stroke my still hard dick through my suit.

"It was quite uncomfortable." I answered honestly.

"Ohhhh? As uncomfortable as fucking me under all those tubes?" She asked seductively as she untied the string of my suit and pushed it down over my hips. Her hand wrapped around my cock and stroked it slowly up and down as she leaned forward to kiss me. Her hot lips pressed to mine and her tongue teased my lips open and slipped inside for a quick tease. "I hope you find time to fuck me again soon." She whispered huskily as she broke the kiss, squeezing my dick one last time before letting go and turning to head out the front door.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,356 Followers