Water Play

Story Info
Wake up sleepy head its time to play.
2.6k words
4.12
70.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning sun blared through the windows at me like molten lava in the summer heat. My head swam with the memories of the night before and the erotic happenings that entailed.

I tried to move to wipe the sleep from my eyes but only felt the hard steel that met my wrists bringing down seething pain on my shoulders.

I blinked my eyes open and immediately closed them to the brightness. oh god. I thought, what happened. I tried to think back to the last bit of my sex filled night but could not remember any of it involving cuffs. I turned my head from the light and looked up to my bound hands. the metal clasps were pulled tight by regulation style cop cuffs.

I tried to feel around but could not locate any kind of unlocking mechanism on the sides of the cuffs. Well shit. I looked around the room and saw only bits and pieces of clutter from the night before. No signs of anyone who could help me. The biggest problem that was facing me right now, I had to pee. My poor cock was standing to slight attention beneath the small scrap of cover that was still on me and my bladder was singing soprano.

"Well about time you woke up handsome." A sexy female voice cooed from across the room. I strained to see but the after burn from last night and the blinding light from the window only cast shadows on the mystery woman. "I was beginning the think that we fucked you into a coma." she laughed at her little joke and moved closer to the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked watching her move closer and closer into view.

"Late." she replied.. Her eyes darted across my frame as she broke from the shadows ravaging my body with her hot gaze. My own eyes were roaming as well over the completely naked woman that was now crawling on the bed.

"I really have to go to the bathroom could you perhaps locate the keys to these things?" I said rattling the chains a little.

"Oh I am sure you do have to go, with all the liquids you drank last night I am sure your begging to release." she mused, hunger dripping from her words. She slipped in beside me and her hands found its way to the now full bulge under the covers. She used her fingers to rub the tip while her other hand stripped me of the only thing keeping me hidden.

She deposited the sheet on the floor and moved around to better look at me.. She grinned wickedly and began to pump my cock hard letting her knuckles rasp against my bladder sending a mix of urgency through my cock and a sense of pleasure as well. I did not want her to stop but at the same time if she did not there would be more than a little mess to clean up. I moved slightly and became immediately aware that the bed beneath me was covered in a plastic sheet and the floor held some kind of absorbent sheet as well though I could not tell.

This puzzled me a little as her hands slowly mixed with her tongue and mouth, her lips moving to engulf the tip of my throbbing cock.. God I wanted to stay like that forever. It felt so good but my usual morning ritual was ever increasing and it would not wait.

"Please I need..." My words were cut off by a hard thrust of my cock down a tight throat. I gasped at her nose hit my bladder sending more mixed sensations through my body.

"Oh don't worry your going to release, but not yet." She said and pulled my cock from her mouth. She walked over to the one dresser that furnished the room and I watched her gorgeous ass sway as she rummaged around inside. A nice tight ass that matched her breasts perfectly. Small and round just too nice handfuls. She turned around and as I looked down at what she had produced a strange feeling coursed through me. She had a pretty good sized vibrator that was attached to a very interesting looking pair of MALE underwear. a whole at one end and a cock at the other. I knew what she was going to use it for and a feeling of uneasiness washed over me.

"Oh yes." she said as she reached over to the strange hospital like thing next to the dresser. She pulled it behind her and disappeared into the bathroom.

"Don't you go anywhere." she mused as she walked away. Yeah right I thought, squirming a little under the restraints that held me. What did I get myself into? I heard the water turn on and run for a while then I it was muffled by something. All this time I am feeling more and more uncomfortable. The water making my cock sing again and telling me how much it really needed to pee. After a few minutes of running water I heard her shut it off again and the soft sound of her wheeling it back into the room.

My heart sank as I found out what she was doing. The underwear still in her hand and a mean looking ring in the other she moved back to the bed followed by what was no doubtedly an enema style device.

"Now, I don't want you to go Cumming or peeing to soon now so I am going to put this little ring on you while I get you ready okay now?"

I moved to protest but she clamped her hand over my mouth and used her other to apply pressure to my cock. I could feel the flood threatening to break down the dam so I closed my mouth and prayed that I would get out of this in tact. I closed my eyes and felt her move to my cock and soon after I felt the ring being slipped around it. Surprisingly it did help to kill the urgency feeling my bladder was sending out but it did not help the uneasiness growing in my stomach.

"There," she cooed giving my cock one good pump before moving away to pull the enema closer.

"Now we are going to have a little fun. Play a little game if you will. the rules are simple, whatever I tell you to do you listen and we wont have to squeeze that bladder. Now spread your legs."

I hesitated a little and she smiled coolly. Her hand was on my bladder in an instant.

"Spread them or I will do it for you." she taunted.

I did as she asked and I felt a wet gloved hand spread my ass cheeks. I clamped my eyes shut and tensed up waiting for the strange feelings to start.

"Don't tense up or it will not feel good baby. Relax it does not hurt. Trust me."

Despite my inner judgment I did as she said partially because I did not want her to push on my bladder and part cause I wanted this over with. I felt the thin cord touch my hole and I jumped a little producing a laugh from her and I flushed a little. Slowly she pushed the tube in until I felt it touch the back walls. It felt strange. A small pressure deep in my ass. But at the same time I was feeling slightly aroused. She left it there buried deep and pushed the tube over to let it begin filling my ass with hot liquid. The sensation was incredible making my cock twitch and pushing the impending piss to the tip of the ring.

I felt her move to my feet then felt something being slipped over my feet. It took me a minute to realize that it was the underwear that she had earlier and the uncomfortable feeling returned with a swift movement. She must have sensed the change as well for she just grunted and tugged the underwear farther up.

"Don't worry baby I will make it feel so good. Trust me." She cooed. She rested the cock on my thigh and stood back up to inspect the bag hanging on the pole. it was a good ways empty and I could feel the fullness rising in my anal regions. She pulled the bag down off the hook and gave it a good squeeze making the slow stream in my ass erupt causing me to cry out in pleasure. If my cock had not been bound I would have cum and peed right there for sure.

I watched the last of the liquid drain into my now very full hole and she replaced the bag back on the hook. she moved back in between my legs and grabbed the tube. "Squeeze for me Hun" she said as she slowly pulled the tube out and deposited it on the floor.

I felt a little bit of liquid splash out on my cheeks but for the most part it stayed inside. She pulled the underwear farther up and I felt cold rubber it the rim of my ass and I tensed up once again.

"You can stop clenching baby cause this is going in whether you want it to or not. Remember you do what I tell you to. Now open up."

I shook my head and felt the pressure on my bladder now from her hand as well as my full ass and I whined weakly. The ring was keeping my cock from exploding but it would not stop me if enough pressure was applied. And there was nothing keeping the liquid in my ass from spilling back out. I had no choice. I relaxed a little and felt the liquid move closer to open air.

I felt the tip of the cock on my hole once again and the pressure made my bladder flare again. I felt my hole open for the intruder and felt the hard plastic slowly slide into my full ass..

I could not believe the feelings. It was surprisingly good. The pain was going away quick and it was sliding in with ease from the water that already occupied the space. I felt my cock rise to its full length as the plastic hit my back wall. I felt her pull a strap underneath me and watched and she suspended the underwear from the straps across my shoulders. I felt the plastic shift a little as her hands moved back to my cock slowly moving it back and forth.

"See I told you, it feels so good doesn't it?" she soothed.. All I could do was nod at the feelings that she was producing from me. I felt her shift again and I watched as she moved herself up on the bed.

"Hold your bladder baby" she said as her hands moved to either side of me and moved to straddle me. I felt the tip of my cock meet her dripping pussy and I moaned to the heat radiating from it. I thrust upwards slightly and felt the head of my cock dip into her pussy.

"Now now" she teased, " none of that." I whined again wanting to feel my cock buried deep in her pussy, my bladder momentarily forgotten. I felt her thrust down hard on my cock and it was all I could do to keep from blowing up right there.

I heard her moan softly as my huge cock hit home on her cervix. Then she slowly pulled it back out letting it get a nice feel of cold air. I winced slightly at the tingle and she laughed, thrusting her pussy back down on my cock. I groaned as she pumped a couple of times and then pulled it all the way out, grasping it with her hands as she did.

"Don't worry baby there is another place for this cock to be." and with that I felt my head swallowed by her hot tight ass. I groaned again and thrust up pushing my cock a little farther inside her and she breathed in deeply.

Soon the hole length of my cock was buried inside her tight heaven and I felt the first pressure inside my bladder.

"Oh god" I said as she grinded herself into me.

"If you keep doing that I am going to empty my bladder right here." I said as she pulled up and thrust back down.

"I know." she said with an evil tone in her voice. The pressure on my bladder increased as she reached her hand down to tap on the cock embedded in my ass. I grunted and concentrated hard on keeping myself under control.

"Do it slave let it go. Let it go or I will take the ring off." she commanded.

I tensed up at the thought of what she was asking. Could I really do that? Piss inside her tight asshole? Oh god...

"Do it now lover. Don't make me force you." I whined again and relaxed a little feeling the flood resting just behind the ring. I pushed and strained trying to force it through but the pressure only intensified.

"I cant..." I complained.

"Yes you can. Just let it go. " I felt her hand at the dildo again and I felt her press the switch. It came to life inside me sending ripples up and down my body ending right at my cock and bringing gooseflesh out in other areas. Soon I felt the vibrations take over my body and felt the first jet of piss erupt into her waiting ass. I tried to pinch it off but to no avail all I could do was moan and let it go. I heard her moan at the steady stream of hot liquid filling her tight hole and soon she was shuddering uncontrollably, but the stream did not stop.

I felt her push the button again and the vibrator increased its pulse sending another ripple of pleasure through my body and causing the stream to increase. She was almost screaming now thrusting wildly on my shooting cock and the sensations running through me were bringing the familiar sensations of an orgasm rising with the slowly dwindling stream of piss. But I would not cum. I felt her begin to fuck my ass with the vibrator and the pressure on my prostate drove my senses wild. The stream of piss stopped in a slow dwindling flow. I could feel the pressure around my cock and the feeling of a different kind of pressure pushed itself forward.

"Oh god I am going to cum for you baby..."

I moaned as she pressed the vibrator harder into my prostate and turned it up all the way..

"Good" she breathed. I let out a loud groan as I felt the pressure overtake the ring holding it and a long shot of cum mixed with the piss that filled her ass. She moaned loudly and began fucking my spurting cock hard. I thrust up with her, pushing my rod as deep into her ass as I could get it. The pulsing in my cock was intense and I lost myself in the waves of pleasure.

"Mmmm," I moaned as the last of my cum emptied into her very full ass. she pulled off of me and turned around to kiss me.

"Very good," she moaned, then turned off the vibrator. She pulled a key out of the corner of the bed and unlocked the cuffs freeing my red chapped wrists. Those would hurt later. She pulled me up and into the bathroom with her, smiling mischievously as she closed the door. But that's another story

The End