Water Tag

Story Info
Water fun on Kauai.
1.9k words
4.02
48.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

Saturday afternoon, several girlfriends who Keelie and I model with decided to go snorkeling off the private beach here in Kauai. We all donned bikinis and after putting on our fins and carrying our masks walked into the blue crisp water as it cascaded up the white sand.

Before we got in however, we decided to play a game that we play once in a great while when we're all together as we were today. There were 8 girls in all. Blondes, brunettes and one redhead. All beautiful and sexy.

We chose teams as before with Keelie and I being on opposite teams. The object of the game was to swim out about 20 yards with your team then breaking apart and attacking the other girls. We each wore either a red or blue ribbon around our ankles to signify who was who. One you approached a opposing team member, you had to yank off either their bikini top, bottom or ribbon and they had to return to shore. The first team to be stripped away of their ribbons, top or bottoms lost and had to do everything the other team wanted of them until night fall.

When we first started playing this game it was fun but as the services rendered became more competitive then it was you wanted to win. So it became quite aggressive when you were in the water.

The game started and we parted ways, one team walked down the beach about 50 feet and went into the water, as we walked into the surf we made up our strategy. We would swim teams of two and attack 2 on one and move on to the next slowly eliminating them. Figuring with 2 girls on one, one of the two might be stripped but the one we're attacking would also lose.

We all were in the water and started swimming towards the other team. We spotted one girl off closer to the beach are and me and Alisha went after her. We blindsided her and as Alisha pulled off her ribbon, I pulled off her bikini top. 1 down.

We swam to find our next victim and swam a little bit towards open water when we saw another girl with her back to us, we caught up to her and going at her from either side I pulled off her ribbon as she kicked moving away from me. 2 down, 2 to go.

Alisha and I swam down near the bottom and waited as long as we could before having to go up for air. Not wanting to wait until the last minute as we would be fatigued when we got to the top we darted on up. As we pushed off the bottom, we saw Keelie swimming above us. I aimed for her as Alisha went up for air then would cum back down to help me.

I swam towards Keelie but she saw me coming as she rolled and I missed her. I went straight to the top to get air just as Alisha was coming down. We almost ran into each other but just narrowly missed cracking our heads. She went down after Keelie as I gulped air and went back down.

I saw Alisha and Keelie locked as each tried to gain an advantage on the other. I swam down and pulled Keelie's tube top off her chest causing her lose her turn. I swam up to the top with her. Alisha went to find the others as I looked out onto the sand and saw the 2 girls we beat sitting on their towels soaking up the sun.

I was talking to Keelie as we bobbed in the water. She had he top in her hand as I embraced her and told her sorry but it's a game and there has to be a winning team. She said it was ok but I could tell she was mad. I told her to go to the beach and that I would be there shortly as we had to find the 4th girl.

As I swam dunking my head into the water, Alisha swam up next to me and said we won. They had gotten the other girl and we all still had on our ribbons. We swam tot he beach just as the 4th girl was breaking the surf. Her top and bottoms were gone as was her ribbon. She was one of the bustier models. Her boobs looking mighty sexy glistening with the water beads on them.

Their team sat together as we emerged from the surf, hi fiving each other and happy as hell. As we reached the area were they sat, Alisha looked over at Denice and told her to sit next to her. Denice hesitantly complied and sat next to Alisha.

Alisha began caressing her breasts as Denice closed her eyes. She sucked her hard nipples then moved to the other. Alisha pulled off her top and lay back onto the beach and told Denice to give her some lovings.

We sat watching this take place as Denice lay down on her tummy and pushing aside Alisha's thong began to tickle her lips with her tongue.

Karry at this time pointed to Keelie and told her to cum over do the same to her which Keelie, looking at me scooted across the sand towards Karry. Karry looked over at me asked if I minded knowing full well that Keelie was my girlfriend but I said it's up to her. Keelie pulled off Karry's thong and nestled her face between her outstretched legs and began lapping at her lips as she pushed her tongue deep into Karry's pussy.

I watched the show between the girls as they lay side by side pleasuring my team mates. The other 2 girls were wondering what we would have them do as they had this look on their faces as if they were waiting to be told what to do.

Lanni and Cathy sat there watching their team mates licking the shaven pussies of their opposition when I told them to do the same to Keelie and Denice. It was a 3 girl daisy chain once they got their tongues inside their teammate's pussies.

I looked over at Christy who was rubbing her pussy while taking this all in. I asked Christy if this turning her on as she's the newest girl to join our lovely harem for modeling. She nodded her head and she continued to watch and listen to the moans of the girls being licked.

I scooted across the sand towards Christy and placed my hand over her pussy and pressed inwards. She turned and looked at me then down at my hand as I snaked my fingers under the leg cut out of her thong and slipped my forefinger inside her wet lips. I pushed it up inside her as she straightened out her legs.

Slowly I began a slow pumping of her walls as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. I leaned forward and pushing her bikini top over her breasts I began licking her nipples and the cleavage between her C cups. I sucked each nipple into my mouth as I teased the tip with my tongue.

Christy began to moan a little louder with each flick of my tongue as my finger circled her clit. I pushed Christy back onto the sand as I positioned myself between her smooth thighs and began licking at her warm wet pussy. My finger working its way in and out as I focused on her clit. Sucking it lightly before letting my teeth scrape across the tip of the nub. This drew out louder moans as her legs began to shake.

I sucked her clit into my mouth as I slid another finger inside her entrance and that was all she needed, she moaned loudly this time and those moans turned into screams of passion as she reached down and pulled my face deeper into her pussy. My fingers still pumping her entrance as another orgasm rang out.

The other girls stopped briefly as they looked up to my face between her thighs and Christy's legs high into the air. Her hips bucking at my face and tongue as she pumped herself up to meet my tongue thrusts. I slowed the licking as her orgasms began to subside. I moved back up next to her and caressed her breasts as I lay down with her. Her breathing hard and deep.

She kissed me and said that was wonderful and felt so erotic. I kissed her back as we lay in each others arms watching who would be next to orgasm. All 6 girls were running smoothly as moans could be heard coming from all directions with the echoes and waves on the nearby rocks.

I watched as Keelie repositioned herself so that she was now on all fours with her sexy ass in the air. She continued to lick Karry as Karry held her head down between her thighs. Lanni moved with Keelie and tonguing her ass which was still up in the air. As she moved downwards to tongue her pussy, Lanni slipped a finger inside Keelie's upturned ass.

I heard Keelie moan as Lanni pumped her tight backside while taking stabs at her pussy lips. When Lanni couldn't get at her pussy anymore from the angle she was in, she focused on her backside, pumping her ass and pulling her finger completely out before plunging it right back inside her.

Keelie used her own fingers to rub her clit as Lanni pumped her ass faster and deeper, Keelie was the next girl to cum followed by Karry who was getting hot over watching Keelie's ass being taken like that plus the vibrations of Keelie's mouth on her clit.

Keelie finally collapsed into the sand onto her tummy. Lanni followed her ass down and still had her finger buried inside her when Keelie came to rest on the sand. Her face still laying aside Karry's wet and glistening pussy.

Alisha began to orgasm just as all eyes moved towards them. Denice was sucking and pumping away at Alisha' pussy and ass as Alisha had her hips raised off the sand so Denice could gain access nicely. She pumped at Alisha's ass with a flurry as her tongue lapped and licked the warm wet pussy before her. Alisha gasped and began to cum. Her moans were the loudest by far as she screamed out and yelled for Denice to fuck her.

We all crashed along the sandy shore but all you could hear was heavy breathing. As the water rushed up to some of us we could feel the warmth of the sun kissing our bodies. Just then from on top of the rocks we heard a voice and saw the camera grip dude Harris standing on top yelling at us to come up. We struggled to get to our feet and help each other up as we had to get ready for our shoot on that very same beach.

As we climbed the private stairs leading to the top, the girls in front were being checked out by the girls behind them as we all were still naked. Every once in awhile one of the girls would slip her finger between the thighs of the girl in front of her causing her to jump up and yelp.

It was a fantastic day to spend in the water together... next time the losers have to provide the toys... can't wait for that game to begin again!!

Mahalo...

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers