Waterfall

Story Info
Hike leads to discovery of a waterfall.
1.2k words
4.14
17k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You and I are walking along a trail in one of the eastern states. We've been camping here for a day or two and thought it would be fun to do some exploring. I'm wearing a pair of khaki cut off shorts with hiking boots and a tank top. You've got on a t-shirt and a pair of lightweight pants. The t-shirt is a little tight across your broad shoulders. Looking at you, I feel a rush of warmth to my clit.

Images of the night before fill my mind...the light from the campfire, you taking me from behind, biting into my neck, me reaching behind and digging into the cheeks of your ass. And the explosive orgasm that sent small curious animals scurrying.

We round a bend and come upon a good sized pool of water. A waterfall is it's source and from there it runs farther into the woods. I take a detour from the path and begin climbing the small bank next to the waterfall. You follow behind and goose my ass.

There's a ledge behind the waterfall that leads to a small cavern. Looking through the sheet of water, everything is blurry. I stick my hand out and throw some water on you. It's kewl and refreshing. You grab me from behind and for a minute we enjoy the view. Sun shining through makes a few small rainbows dance on the cavern walls.

I pull the hair on your arms and wiggle my ass against your crotch. You slip one hand into the front of my shorts and begin rubbing my already damp pussy. Every time you push on my clit, I jump back into your hardening cock.

I reach around and rub your hardness through the thin material of your pants. "Hmmm, I like that. No underwear, Dear?"

You moan deeply as I turn to face you. I lock my arms around your neck and my lips to yours. Our tongues dart back and forth, across teeth and cheek. You pull my tank top off over my head and undo my bra with one slick motion. 'Practice, practice...he's gotten good,' I think to myself.

You start sucking and biting on my nipple, caressing under my tit with your hands. I tilt my head back and push myself harder into your mouth. Your tongue swirls around and around. My God, I want you so badly...

I pull myself away from you and fall to my knees in the dirt. There's a wet spot on the front of your pants. Precum. Honey. Mmmmm. I begin sucking on you through your pants, getting the flavor of you and the material. I reach up and tug your pants down over your pointing cock. It bends down with the waistband, but jumps back up to position, smacking me in the chin. I, of course, giggle and smile up at you. You kick your boots off and step out of the pants.

I bend down a little and lift your balls with my mouth. You tighten your muscle and it makes your dick jump. I let your balls back down, then up again. You grab me by the hair and pull my head back. I lick my lips with anticipation as you slide your length into my mouth. You taste sweet and a little sweaty.

You let go of my hair and let me go to town on your member. I turn and twist my head, taking you in deep. You're coated with saliva from my throat. I slow down and tease the head of your cock. Nibble along the sides like it's an ear of corn. Flick my tongue along the ridge. I can see your legs trembling. I grab your hips with my hands and cover your manhood with my mouth once more.

You kneel down in front of me. We're eye to eye. As you're undoing my cut offs, I'm trying to get your shirt up over your head. We each finally accomplish what we were trying to do, and I slip my shorts the rest of the way off.

We embrace and the feeling of your flesh on my own is almost overwhelming. Your chest hair tickles my nipples and gooseflesh pops out over them. Your cock slides easily between my folds. My lips pulse around your purple head and thick shaft. You suck on my lower lip and I squeeze your ass cheeks. You slide back and forth with the rhythm of the groping.

I whisper in your ear, "I can't take it anymore. I want you. Please."

You lay down on your back and I straddle you. The cavern floor is cool, but smooth. I plunge down onto your hardness and the walls of my own cavern surround you. You grab my hips and push me back and forth. I run my nails along the sides of your chest, leaving faint red trails behind.

I can feel my orgasm budding already. I grind down hard and it's your turn to dig your nails into my ass. They almost break skin. You buck wildly into me. Harder. Deeper. I see the expression on your face. You're holding back. It pushes me over the edge. I grab two handfuls of your chest hair, let my head fall back, and let out a scream that must've travelled up all the way from the tips of my toes. The echoes are deafening.

You roughly flip me over on all fours and drive into me from behind. You place one hand on my shoulder and the other hand has a firm grip on my tit. You pull me back onto your cock in the same motion that you thrust forward. I reach through my legs and feel my own pussy juice leaking down my thigh. I put my fingers down near my hole and make it a bit more snug for you. My hand conveniently rubs my own pleasure button.

I feel your cock swelling even more and know your orgasm is nearing. My second one is right there. Just one more stroke...one more...You push into my pussy one last time as far as you can. I feel your cock throb and your hot semen spilling out deep inside of me. You bite the back of my neck and let out a deep yell through your teeth. I feel the vibrations under my skin. I let out another scream of pleasure as the wave from my filled pussy meet with the vibrations from the back of my neck.

We finally collapse on the cavern floor, the coolness refreshing to our sweaty, sticky bodies. You roll over on your side and I roll with you. We spoon for a minute with your hand covering mine. I feel your dick growing soft and sliding out. I tighten my pooter muscle and you clench your hand on mine and groan. I couldn't tell, but I think I might've heard a bit of a giggle in there also.

I turn to face you and caress your cheek. You brush my hair back that was matted to my forehead.

"Wow," I say in a voice that sounds not like my own.

"Wow is right," you reply.

"I don't think I have ever come like that before. That was better than the fantasy I wrote out for you."