Waterfalls

Story Info
The two of you take a romantic drive.
1k words
4.25
15.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we travel along the mountain road, you look over and give me a smile. I reach over and take your hand wrapping my fingers around yours. You pull our hands down to your lap and rest them against your leg. I can feel the warm rising from your leg against the back of my hand. You lean over and whisper "Don't I even get a hint on where we are going?"

I smile at you and say," Just another minute Angel, we are almost there". After a few more turns we pull over the side of the road and park next to a few other cars. Looking over you see a path winding through a grove of trees leading into the hills. taking your hand I lead you down the path and through the trees. After about 15 minutes of walking we come across a small lake surrounded by bushes and a river running into it. "Wow" you think as I lead you across the warm river and around the lake. The path ran down hill and around the pass until it came to a water fall spilling off the lake into a smaller lake and continuing a new river down the hill. I grab you hand and lead you to the waters edge. Slowly kissing you I undress you piece by piece until you are naked in front of me.

You guide your hands over my body and slowly take my clothes off while we continue to kiss. After we are naked I reach over and pull you towards me and hold you next to me. Holding you tight I run my hands down your back and trace my fingers across your butt. Leaning over I kiss your neck, nibble and suck on your neck until small moans escape your lips.

Taking your hands I lead you into the warm water until we are both floating. Taking you in my arms I slide my hand around you and lean over and whisper in your ear. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. I love every part of you." Finding a spot where I can touch bottom I pull you back into me and lift you out of the water until your breasts and nipples are next to my mouth. Leaning forward I take one nipple in my mouth and start to kiss and nibble on it.

Tracing the outside of your nipple with my tongue I rub my teeth against it and suck a little on it. Leaning to the other side I take your other nipple and ring into my mouth and continue to suck and nibble. You lean your head back as I slide one of my hands across your ass and squeeze it as I keep licking your breast.

Running my fingers across your breasts I squeeze your nipples and run my tongue across them. I lower you into the water again and you reach out your hand and touch my hard cock. Taking it in your hand you slowly stroke me underwater as we kiss. Our tongues dart and tease each other as I let my fingers slide lower across your ass and start tracing your pussy lips. Parting you I slip a finger inside as you squeeze my cock with your hand. We moan together as my fingers explore deep inside you and I rub my thumb across your clit.

"Take me now, Patrick" you say as you wrap your legs around my waist. I walk us over to the waterfall and into the small cave hidden behind the water. Lifting you onto a smooth rock about waist high I wrap my arms around you and start kissing your face. You take my hard cock and guide it inside you. Your warmth wraps around me and we kiss as warm water splashes on us from above.

As I slide in and out of your tight pussy you look over my shoulder past the waterfall and over to the shore. Another couple was walking by but have stopped behind a tree to watch us. You see them get excited at watching us make love under the water and they start to rub each other through their clothes. With each stroke, I push harder inside you making you gasp and moan for more. Kissing me deeply you slide your fingernails across my back and send chills down my spine.

Looking back over my shoulder you see the couple now half naked leaning up against the tree and fucking like crazy as they continue to watch us. Knowing it is you that is turning them on you wrap your legs around my waist and lean forward to let me suck you nipples. After a few more minutes you slide off me and climb back into the water. Turning around you push your ass against me and beg me to fuck you from behind.

Grabbing your hips I slide my cock back inside you and pump even harder inside you. Reaching up I take your hands in mine as I kiss your back. You stand up and lean back against me and wrap my arms around you. Holding you in my arms as I thrust deep inside you is heaven. Your breathing is getting heavier and quicker as we both get closer to cumming. As I glide in and out of you I feel myself ready to explode. I whisper in your ear that I love you and I'm ready to cum. You moan even louder and say "come on honey I want you to cum inside me.... I want us to cum together"

Grabbing your hips again I fuck you even harder, slamming myself against you I feel pleasure race across my body and move through my cock as you start to scream. I gasp as I shoot hot cum inside you, making you cum with me we both collapse in total pleasure. Trying to catch my breath I hold you next to me and kiss your neck. Kissing my way up I kiss across your face, eyes and finally lips and tongue. Looking back you see that the couple is gone and we are alone again. Smiling you take my hand and kiss my fingers as we start to make love again under the waterfall...