Waterfalls Ch. 02

Story Info
George's photography incites a threesome.
10.1k words
3.9
15k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George stirred on the bed without opening his eyes. He rolled over on to his back trying to get a sense of where he was. He didn't feel threatened, but he still had a sense of not being sure where he was. It was kind of a strange feeling for him. He wasn't typically the kind of person to be in a situation that he wasn't in control of.

After a minute or so he slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room. The light from the lone window was illuminating a piece of artwork on the wall at the foot of the bed. George lay there studying the picture. He knew he recognized something about it but he couldn't decide exactly what it was.

The picture was about 24" by 24" and it showed a very attractive dark haired woman lying naked in a shallow mountain stream. Her back was to the camera but in her reclined position her breasts were exposed to the camera. Her erect nipples surrounded by dark areolas stood proudly in full view of the lens.

The woman in the picture was truly a beautiful creature and he couldn't shake the feeling that he not only knew her but that he was somehow connected to the picture.

As he stared at the woman in the photo he felt his cock getting stiff. Her near perfect body was perfectly lit, accentuating the curves of her breasts and any other part of her willowy body that wasn't veiled by the moving water of the creek.

The sheet covering his hips was tented as he continued to look at the photo. George was still confused, he felt around the bed to make sure he was alone. He pushed himself up into a semi-sitting position and looked at the photo on the wall again. He knew that woman but even more he recognized that pose.

It was his photo. He remembered taking it. He was starting to remember the woman. But how could his photo be on the wall?

"Well, you're finally awake sleepyhead," he heard her familiar voice.

George turned to see the woman in the photo standing next to the bed. She was as naked as she was in the photo. Her pert little breasts were proudly perched on her chest with their respective nipples erect.

"Pinch me," he said, "This has to be a dream."

Instead she leaned in and kissed him, her tongue parting his lips and invading his mouth. "Still think you're dreaming George?" she asked.

"Well maybe not dreaming but definitely a bit confused," he said. "That's a picture I took of you, yesterday if I'm not mistaken. Right?"

"Yup, that's your picture," she responded.

"But, but how did you..." he looked around the room before continuing, still not sure where he was even though he remembered the dark haired woman and he was fairly sure her name was Brandie. "How did you get that print so fast? I mean framed and all?"

"Let's just say I have a friend," she said. "She owns an art studio. When I realized we weren't going to the place I wanted to show you I invited her out. I hope you don't mind."

The smile on her face told him it was going to be a good thing. "Wow, nice friend," he replied. Then starting to put more thought into the situation he asked, "Well how long did I sleep?"

"A long time George. I was afraid I killed you. If it weren't for the fact that you snored every now and then I would have been checking your pulse," she laughed as she said it but he could tell she was somewhat serious.

"So what time is it? So we're not going to that place?" he asked.

"It's too late for that," she replied, "It's almost four. Are you hungry?

"Four in the afternoon? Are you serious? I slept all friggen day?" George wasn't sure what to think. Had he been drugged? No, he didn't think so, why would she drug him and not dump his body somewhere? "I'm confused," he said, "What the hell happened?"

Brandie sat on the edge of the bed and took his hand in hers, "Well the short story is, you found me naked in that creek," she said nodding toward the photo.

"You took a lot of photos of me and then us together making love. After that we came here to my place and after we showered together we played around some and then went to dinner. After that we came back here and we had my favorite number for desert. Then you fucked me silly again. That's about it," she said, smiling at him.

"That's it?" he asked, starting to remember her fingering his ass.

"Well," she grinned, leaning over to kiss him, "I think I may have taken your butt cherry."

George pulled her close and kissed her, "Yeah, you got my cherry all right. That was incredible. I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

"It was pretty fantastic," she replied. "Even better when you came again with me."

"Damn! No wonder I slept so long," he laughed.

"So while you were resting I took the memory card from your camera into town to my friends studio. She helped me pick out a good shot and made that print for me. Well actually for us." Brandie explained.

George laughed, "So she saw all the pictures we took yesterday?"

Brandie grinned, "Yeah, she was so hot by the time we were finished she practically tore my clothes off."

"So you two had sex?" he asked, feeling his shaft stiffen again.

"Hmmm, yeah for about an hour," she confessed. "Your pictures really turned her on. Me too, just like when we looked at them together, remember?"

"Oh yeah, in the tent. That was fun," he replied.

"You're okay with that aren't you George?" she asked.

Of course, I'm just sorry I missed the show," he said, laughing.

"Like I said I invited her out, I hope she can make it. Sometimes she gets stuck at the studio." Brandie suggested. "I'm sure she would love to meet the photographer that got her all turned on!"

"I hope I get to have you for myself first," he said, throwing the sheet off and pulling her over on top of him. They kissed passionately as his hands got re-acquainted with her body.

"Ummm yeah, I remember this ass." He said, between kisses.

She giggled, "You should. You got a good look at it when you fucked me from behind!"

"We did it doggie style?" George asked.

"We did it every style Baby," she laughed, "and you were terrific!"

George rolled her over onto her back pinning her legs apart with his knees and holding her arms over her head. He pressed his hard-on against her wet pussy and teased her with his shaft.

"Fuck me baby," she moaned, " I want your cock in me"

George lifted his hips and slid his erect shaft into her wet pussy. "Oh yeah baby, you feel so good. You're so tight! I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock."

"Fuck me," she begged, "Fuck me hard baby! I want to feel you fuck me hard! "

George pulled out of her and straddled her body, his wet hard on resting between her tits. "So you want me to fuck you huh?"

Brandie moaned, "Yes baby, I want you to fuck me again and again.

George pushed his cock closer to her mouth, "Suck me baby. Suck on my cock and then I'll fuck you until you cum."

Brandie grabbed his ass and pulled him into he mouth. Her tongue massaged the base of his dick as she swallowed him.

"Oh yeah," he moaned, as his cock slid down her throat.

He let her deep throat him until he felt his orgasm starting to build. "That felt so fucking fine baby. I want to eat your pussy while you suck my cock"

"Yeah babe, eat me!" she replied. "Suck on my clit! Suck on my clit while I suck on your cock"

George rolled over and pulled her over on top of him. Brandie guided his cock into her mouth.

He pulled her hips down until her snatch was close enough and invaded her with his tongue.

Brandie moaned around his cock as he tongued her pussy. He ran his tongue lightly along her soft inner lips, teasing her. His tongue flicked at her clit then pushed into her hole. Her pussy was wet with her juices. George cupped his tongue at the bottom of her slit and scooped up her secretions, swallowing what didn't run down his chin.

He felt his cock in her throat, her tongue doing amazing things turning him on more and more as he tongued her pussy. Her body was starting to move rhythmically against his face as she used his hard cock to fuck her throat.

Georges face was as wet as her sex. He swathed her slit from end to end stopping to suck her clit into his mouth and flick it with his tongue. Her little bud was getting harder. Her body quivered and she moaned louder every time the tip of his tongue brushed across it.

Brandie lifted her mouth away from his erect shaft and licked his cockhead. "Oh baby you're driving me crazy, your tongue is getting me so hot! I know I'm gonna cum if you keep going."

"Good," George responded, his words somewhat muffled by her wet pussy. "I like to help you cum."

She rolled off him onto her back, "Eat me like you did last night until I cum then fuck me and cum in my pussy.

George knelt between her thighs and kissed her breasts, sucking her erect nipples into his mouth and gently nibbling on them. Kissing his way down her flat tummy he tongued at her navel eliciting a brief squeal from her.

Brandie put her hand on his head and pushed, "You're teasing me baby. Move down and tongue my pussy."

George worked his way between her legs and kissed around her pussy. He cupped his tongue and slid it into her hole. The taste of her juicy sex was intoxicating. He sucked her soft lips between his and caressed them with his tongue.

Brandie moaned, "Oh yeah, I like that baby. I knew you would know how to eat my pussy."

George massaged her sex with his tongue trying to hold her hips still enough to capture her clit between his lips. He could feel her feet on his back holding him against her body. George reached around her thighs and found her breasts. As he tongued her pussy he gently pinched her nipples.

Brandie moaned again, louder this time as her body began to tremble. Slowly rising like a wave nearing the beach as her orgasm crested and rolled over her body. "Oh my god. Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" she moaned. "I need you in me baby! Give me your cock. Fuck me baby!"

George sucked her clit one more time and pushed up onto her body. His cock pressed into her wet sex penetrating her pussy until he was completely in her. He pulled back and pressed in again, harder this time causing her body to move toward the wall.

"Yeah baby, fuck me hard! I like it hard. Fuck me harder George!" she squealed.

George pulled her legs up and rested them on his shoulders his hands on her knees for support and leverage. He watched her breast quiver as he pumped his shaft into her pussy rocking her on the bed.

Brandie pulled her legs away from him, holding her knees close to her breasts. "Harder baby, harder!" she wailed. "You're hitting my G-spot. Fuck me George. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming baby. Oh fuck yeah!"

George could feel her pussy spasm on his dick as he pumped her hard a few more times feeling his own climax starting to build. He leaned on her thighs and buried his cock in her pussy as he felt cock jerk, spurting his cum into her. "Oh yeah! That feels so fucking good!" he gasped, collapsing on top of her.

Brandie wrapped her legs around him, "Yeah baby, I think that was the best one yet. You are so good. You make me feel so special."

George kissed her lips, "You are special baby. I love making love with you. You make love like it's not just sex it's, it's I don't know how to put it. It's just really something special. I knew it right from the start when you were lying naked in that creek sucking on my dick."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that because you like the way I suck your cock and fuck you?" she laughed.

"Guilty on all counts," he confessed. "But in my defense, I was coerced. I mean what guy wouldn't have done what I did in those circumstances?"

Brandie giggled, "It's okay babe you're pardoned as long as you keep satisfying me."

"That's a sentence I can deal with," George replied, flexing what was left of his erection.

Brandie clenched her vaginal muscles in response, squeezing his cock, "I love how you feel inside me," she sighed.

They laid together quietly caressing each other and kissing for several minutes before Brandie broke the silence. "You must be starving baby. Would you like to have something to eat?"

"Are you on the menu?" he asked. "I think I could eat you three times a day."

Brandie laughed, "I would let you too, but I was talking about real food. You haven't eaten anything except my pussy since we left the restaurant last night."

"I guess I could eat," he admitted, "would you like to go somewhere?"

"No, no I want to stay here and feed you," she offered, "I hope you like lasagna."

"I like the way that sounds," George replied, "Yes, I do like it."

"Good," Brandie countered, "We won't have to get dressed."

"I'm liking it even more." George laughed.

Brandie kissed him again and rolled off the bed, "Come on, let's get a shower in while the sun is still up."

"While the sun is still up? What time did you say it is?" he asked.

"Well it was around four when you finally woke up," she replied, "but I'm guessing it's probably closer to five thirty now."

"So you had your way with me for over an hour?" he said barely able to keep the smirk off his face.

Brandie laughed, "I'm pretty sure you had your fun with me too."

George grinned and reached for her with the intention of dragging her back onto the bed but she deftly stepped away laughing and hurried out of the bedroom. He hopped off the bed and gave chase but by the time he caught up with her she was outside at the shower with the water running.

She stepped into the spray and held out her hand, "Come on in baby the water's fine."

George walked into the shower and put his arms around her, holding her close and turning them both around under the stream of water.

"Well so much for not getting my hair wet," she said, pulling him under the spray.

"Oh, sorry babe," he said apologetically, "I lose control when I see a naked lady in the water."

Brandie laughed, "Yeah, I guess I should have known from yesterday huh?"

George kissed her, "You're a sweetheart and gorgeous to boot!"

"I bet you've said that to all the naked girls you've met," she replied squeezing his ass.

"As a matter of fact I have," he replied, "and if I meet another naked woman she'll be the second one I say it to."

Brandie smiled up at him. "Good answer baby!" She squeezed his ass again and kissed him, invading his mouth with her tongue.

George put a hand on each of her butt cheeks and pulled her up against his wet body. With one hand still on her ass his other hand caressed her from her shoulders down as far as he could reach.

"Ummm that feels nice sweetie," she moaned.

"You feel nice," he replied, "I could touch you for hours."

"Okay, that's a deal," she agreed.

"So are we done here then?" he asked.

"No of course not. I haven't washed you and you haven't washed me. How could you think we were done?" she asked, reaching down and grabbing his semi erect dick.

"You're right, what was I thinking?" he replied, rubbing his hands over her back and ass.

Brandie turned in his embrace, "You have to do my front too."

George turned her toward the shower stream and gently rubbed her body paying extra attention to her breasts.

She leaned back against him, "Hmmm you have nice hands George. I like the way you touch me."

He cupped her breasts in his hands and pinched her erect nipples gently between his fingers, pulling them away from her body.

Brandie reached behind her and stroked his cock while he fondled her tits.

George let one hand slip down her front to her mound and caressed her there while kissing her neck. His fingers were at the top of her slit teasing her by being so close but not actually touching her sex.

She squeezed his shaft urging his hand lower. Her other hand covered his on her tit and pressed it harder against her. "Touch me baby," was all she said.

His hand moved lower, two fingers spreading her labia while the longer middle finger found it's way into her pussy. He nibbled an ear lobe, "Is that what you were waiting for babe?" he whispered.

She just moaned her response as his finger pushed deeper into her. Her grip tightened on his cock as she turned her head and kissed his face. "Oh baby, that feels so-o-o-o nice. Rub my clit baby."

George turned her away from the spray and pushed another finger into her pussy. After stroking her a few times he slid his fingers up her slit on either side of her clit. She moaned against his neck as he started slowly sliding his fingers along her erect bud.

"Oh yeah, I like that sweetie. Keep doing me like that. It feels so nice," she breathed.

She gasped as he alternated between fingering her and gently caressing her clit. He moaned as she stroked his cock, slowly bringing it to attention.

"Wet baby, get me wetter," she begged.

George pushed his two fingers into her wet pussy and used her juices to lubricate her clit before resuming his massage. "Is that okay baby?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, it's perfect sweetie, just like that," she answered pressing his hand harder against her tit.

George could feel her body tensing up. He kissed her neck again, "Are you gonna cum for me again?"

"Yeah baby. I'm gonna cum. Just keep doing what you're doing." Her breaths were coming in short bursts as her body tensed with her climax.

"Mmmmmm! Hmmmm! Uh huh, Uh huh. Yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck. Oh fuck yes!" she screamed. Her free hand covered his to stop him. "That feels so good, I wish it wouldn't get so sensitive," she whispered, "or I'd let you touch me there all night."

Brandie turned in George's arms and kissed him. He heard an unfamiliar voice say, "That was really hot! Can anyone join the party?"

He looked up from the kiss to see a very petite woman with very long dark hair standing near them. She was dressed in a short denim skirt and spaghetti strap V-neck top that showed all the cleavage her small breasts could generate.

Brandie squealed and pulled back from Georges embrace. "Oh great! You made it," she said. "Yeah, come on in the water's warm."

The women immediately started pulling her top over her head baring her petite breasts as she kicked off her sandals.

"Oh wait!" Brandie interrupted the strip tease. Her friend stopped lifting her top, standing there with her tits exposed and her face covered by the partially removed garment. "I'm sorry George, do you mind?"

"Um. No, there's room for one more," he replied, starring at the dark haired woman who had finished pulling her top off as soon as she heard him say the word no.

Brandie continued, "George, this is my friend Victoria. She's the one I was telling you about, the one with the studio. Vic, this is my friend George."

By now Victoria had pushed her short skirt to the ground. Standing there in the smallest thong George had ever seen, the thin white triangle barely covered her vagina. She smiled at George, "I'm glad to meet you George. Bran showed me your pictures, I was really impressed."

"Yeah, so I heard. It's nice to meet you too Victoria. I was impressed by how quickly you got the print made," he responded.

"Call me Vic or Vicky," she replied.

Brandie rejoined the conversation, "So are you two gonna yak all night or what?"

George laughed and pulled her against him cupping her breasts, "You're almost naked Vicky, you might as well jump in."

Vicky hooked her thumbs in the string waste band of her thong and slowly started pushing it down. She smiled at them as her thumbs slid around to her back and pushed the string down past her curvy ass. The front of the thong slid down enough to reveal a small triangular patch of dark hair.

George and Brandie stood under the shower spray watching the strip show. George's pecker stiffened against her ass. Brandie felt his excitement and wiggled her butt against him. He squeezed her tits in response.

Vicky turned her back to the couple and bent over as she pushed the thong down to her ankles. She looked back at them smiling, clearly enjoying her striptease seduction as much as they were. She ran her hands up the back of her legs to her ass and spread her butt cheeks apart.