Waterway Wet Work Ch. 02

Story Info
A short sequel, the adventure continues.
870 words
4.25
20.5k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh just let me rest for a minute," she said exaggerating her breathlessness.

We had just finish a nice little romp on the beach culminating in a surprise anal entry. I stayed in the water fairly close to where the boat was anchored and relaxed a little. I had pulled a noodle float from the boat and had it under my arms just floating. I still had not tied my shorts and the water felt so good. After a few minutes I checked on Nicole and she was relaxing in the sun on the beach. I decided to remove my shorts altogether. After all, boat traffic was minimal and we were off to ourselves, somewhat secluded. I flopped the shorts up onto the swim platform at the rear of the boat and continued to float. It was quite relaxing.

The sun continued to blaze and after a few moments I heard Nicole enter the water with a small splash. She surfaced just a few feet from me.

"Whoo! The water feels great!" Nicole said.

"Yes it does," I agreed.

"Oh and what do we have here?" as she noticed I wasn't wearing any shorts.

She came around behind me, wrapping her arms around me and grasped my flaccid cock.

"Do you have anything left in you?" she asked.

"If you keep that up" I answered, "you will surely find out."

Nicole continued to stroke my cock underneath the water and from behind me began nibbling on my neck and ears. The stimulation along with the coolness of the water gave me visible chills. It did not take long for my cock to stir. Nicole giggled as it twitched from the arousal. At this point it was clear that I did indeed have something left. I spun around to face Nicole and our mouths met for a deep kiss. She continued to stroke my cock bringing it to full arousal.

"It's not really fair that you're naked and I'm not," Nicole stated.

She reached down and removed her bikini bottoms and flung them to the platform with my shorts. Both of us were now completely naked. Now that I had unobstructed access, my hands began to wander. One hand found itself full of ass cheek, the other found its way to a different prize. It was surprising to me. Even though we were chest deep in water I could feel the wetness of her pussy. It was a distinctly different wetness, slicker than the water. I began to alternate strumming her clit and probing inside with my fingers. One finger and then two. She began to pant and laid her face on my shoulder. After a few seconds she raised her head and clamped her lips on mine, her tongue searching for its counterpart. We kissed deeply, embracing tightly. When we separated I saw only a look of pure lust in her eyes. As if possessed she grabbed my cock and shoved it into her waiting twat, wrapping her legs around my waist and pulling me into herself.

"Uuuhhhngh," she moaned, "your cock is amazing!"

Truly, my cock felt harder than I had ever been and she was clearly reaping the benefit.

"And your pussy fits it like a glove," I said.

I continued to thrust in and out of her. The water began to splash between us. Nicole's tits were bouncing in a happy place between the water and the sun, she was radiant! After a few more thrusts Nicole released her legs from behind my back and spun around. She put her hands up on the side of the boat and lifted her legs to float in the water. Spreading her legs I entered her pussy from behind and began again thrusting. I didn't feel like I could get far enough into her.

"Oh...oh...uhh, uhh," she grunted as I pounded her from behind.

Her panting and moaning turned me on that much more. I felt like I could fuck all day long. Until she said, "Oh my gosh baby I'm gonna cum again. Please don't stop just keep pounding it baby."

Feeling somewhat arrogant I asked her, "What did you say? Keep doing what?"

"Just keep pounding it baby I'm gonna cum," she repeated.

"I don't think I understand what you mean," half panting half speaking.

"You heard me damnit! Keep pounding my pussy I'm going to cuuuuuuuuummmmmm!"

Hearing that phrase and knowing she was in the middle of an orgasm put me over the edge as well. I mustered up what little energy I had left and thrust into her with all I had and erupted into her pussy. I swear I felt like I was going to pass out. As I finished the final thrust I just fell into the water, and floated. We both did.

For what seemed like forever we floated there in the water, near the boat.

"It doesn't get much better than than this does it?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "it doesn't."

We grabbed our shorts and got them on just in time. The sound of a boat motor coming up the creek made us look at each other and laugh. We exited the water and laid back down on the blanket.