Waves n Beauty

Story Info
You have relaxation therapy with fantasy.
2k words
4.6
9.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers

As the New Year fast approaches, we disregard for a moment all that has surrounded us over the last 9 months. We sit together in our hotel room, relaxing as much as we can when I decide to give you a slow, gentle massage.

I ask you to go take a shower to let the hot steamy water cascade over your nakedness softening your flesh so the oil I use will soak into your pores and help relax your mind. Your beautiful blue eyes light up, before I can finish the next sentence, the water is running and you find yourself in the bathroom already nude as you began stripping off the shorts and t-shirt leaving a trail across the floor. I whisper under my breath, I love you with a smile.

As I hear the shower running, and the curtain whipping shut. I get up and dim the lights, close the curtains and light some candles we brought. I stretch out across the bed several large towels I had housekeeping bring by earlier.

I put on a cd of soft sounds which includes waterfalls and sounds of nature as I go over in my head what I will speak of as my hands rub and caress your body. Wanting to take you away from where we are and bring your mind to a place in which we have not been or have experienced yet.

Once finished setting up, I stand in the bathroom near the counter, warming a large body towel with the hairdryer. It's very warm to the touch and perfect as you shut off the water and pull back on the curtain. As you reach out for the towel in which is now in my hands, I tell you to step out.

As you do so, I wrap the warm towel around you and pat you dry. I move my hand under your chin and turn your beautiful face to me, kissing you on the lips I ask if you are warm. You say yes as I take your warm hand in mine an lead you from the bathroom. Still draped in the warm towel, I have you lay face down on the bed.

I take the towel and drop it to your slim waist. Tucking it under your hips to keep the warmth in. I have warmed the oil in the ice bucket filled with hot water. I pull the bottle and ooze several streaks along the length of your back. I replace the bottle back into the bucket.

My hands slowly move over your back, drawing the oil over every exposed area. I ask you if you would like to enjoy this massage more and if I could whisper to you as I rub. You say yes that would be fine and begin the dialog I have replayed in my mind to you as I admire the beauty of your body beneath my hands.

As my hands begin to squeeze and knead your tense shoulders and neck, I begin my story for you. As my hands gently caresses the flesh of the sides of your neck, I tell you to close your eyes and imagine us on a white sand beach in a tropical paradise away from people, technology, no phones, no computers. Just the sounds of the waves washing up around us as we lay together hand in hand in our own cove.

I can hear the soft moans escaping from your throat as my hands roam over your back and shoulders, I continue my story. Whispering softly, I describe our surroundings. The slight ocean breeze, just moving atop the waters surface as it sweeps over us.

The hot sun bearing down on us as your skin glows tan. Oiled with lotion your beautiful skin glistens in the sunlight. The gentle waves of the water pushed by the movement far off into the distance by the party boats.

Every once in awhile the sound of an egret echoes in the distance as it flies over the cliffs behind us. Nobody else around us, just us and what we make of the moment. Lounging in the chairs set upon the beach, we embrace each others hands as I look over at you.

Your beautiful face facing the sun, the glow of your flesh with the glistening beads of water which permeate upon your skin from the perspiration as it pools on the flat portion of your tummy. Your hair swept back cascading over the back of the lounger. I am in awe of the beauty before me as there is no comparison to our whereabouts and your face. You are the most beautiful woman to ever enter my life.

My hands slow as I move the towel down around the back of your thighs. Rubbing and moving my hands over your low back, over your slim hips and across your waist.

Over your backside and to the outer area of your upper thighs. Smoothing the oil into your skin as my fingers slightly dig into your muscles, relieving the tension which has built throughout your tender body.

Slowly and gently my fingers smooth away the oil as your flesh absorbs it into it's pores. I look down at your face, slightly turned to the side as your eyes are closed. A sense of freedom from stress pours from your body as my fingers rub and massage the soft skin of your low back.

I lean down closer to you and begin the relaxation process as my voice begins it's whisper once more. Describing to you how the sun beats upon our bodies as we relax in the lounge chairs. Our eyes closed as we take in the warmth of the sun and humidity surrounding us. Nothing can break the sound of silence. Nothing close enough to disturb the peace, tranquility and silence which is a wonderful break for each of us.

The gentle sweep of waves washing up on the shore around us, swirling onto the beach then retracting back out as another wave follows the one before the last. Not saying anything to each other we faintly can hear the breath of each other as the moment is all about relaxing and not talking. Feeling the beads of prespiration as it rolls down the sides of our bodies falling onto the sand beneath us.

Off in the distance, we hear the faint laughter of people on the far off party boats cruising the outer blue waters as an occasional echo. Every once in awhile we shift positions in the chairs but never opening our eyes to break the peaceful moment in which we both crave and desire.

Occasionally I will look over at you and imagine kissing your sweet lips when you least expect it. Many thoughts pass through my mind as I stare at you sitting so pretty, reclined in the lounger, your long legs outstretched in front of you, your golden skin glistening with the oil which was spread on you earlier by me. Making sure you were coated evenly and completely.

Your beautiful hair fanned out behind you, slightly covering the back of your neck but fanned out evenly that every inch of your 5'7" frame is kissed by rays of the sun overhead. A breeze passes between the sculpture of rock off to the side of us to allow the cooler air to flow over us before it soon disappears into the warmth around us.

I close my eyes once more and absorb the warmth within my body as my mind imagines the way we make love together and the many tender sweet moments sharing with each other our love and desires. Knowing you are beside me on this beach, away from all things that cause stress and tension makes the difference in our wants and desires. Wanting only the best for you, I will continue to provide you with everything possible.

Freeing my mind of anymore thoughts, I think of nothing as I can feel my body drifting into a blissful relaxation of sorts knowing that my baby is beside me and she knows that she is very much loved by me as we are together as we have been together many times. But never in a setting so beautiful and so relaxing as this. The beach is much more beautiful with her presence gracing our own lil cove.

Just as I begin to slip into a self induced trance looking at your beauty laying before me, you begin to stir and moving to the side you flip your gorgeous self over to absorb the warmth and sun's rays into the front of your perfect body.

As you get situated, I begin to move from my chair towards you. You tell me to relax as this is for us, but having to always touch your bare skin I have the inner want and desire to continue to massage and touch you for it brings me an inner peace to enjoy every inch of your flesh as well to give you everything in which you deserve that I can give of myself to you.

I reach down and pick up the oil once more, drawing lines of oil upon your upper body from your upper chest to your tummy and below your perfect breasts. I place the bottle down and begin massaging the slick oil into your skin as it absorbs quickly.

Massaging your neck as you slowly lift your head up, across your shoulders and down each arm. Working it in as my hands move slowly over you. Coating each finger as well as the palms, tops and wrist. Moving to the other arm and repeating the same motions. With each ministration, I can feel the muscles within yourself begin to relax, moving across your beautiful form from your hands up your arm to your shoulders.

Gently applying a soft pressure to each limb and digit, moving up your forearm to the bicep and under as I work towards your shoulder then along your neck. Moving my oiled slicked hands down your chest and between your perfect breasts. Catching the glare of the oil glistening upon your body is like a slow moving ray of sun as it sweeps across a valley. Such a phenomenal sight to behold.

Caressing the flesh of your abs, moving in circular patterns across the soft exterior of your body, spreading and working the oil in, which has now warmed in my hands. Coating every inch of your body, never missing a spot. Moving gracefully as I rub and massage every exposed inch of skin. Working down and along your hips, to the outer thighs and moving back in between them.

Whispering to you of how beautiful you look displayed on the lounger giving the gods above such a perfect view of yourself. As I massage your upper thighs working my way down over your knees to the shin and calves that define the perfect balance of your sexy legs, I watch as instinctively you adjust so that they part just an inch or two. Moving between them, I am able to coat the insides and outer edges of your perfect calves.

Finally moving over the ankles to your feet, massaging the warm oil into the soles, tops and then spending time on each toe. Rubbing, caressing and massaging them until they too, like the rest of your beautiful body are engulfed in a sheen of glistening oil. Moving away from you as I stand to stretch my back out, I can only stare at the truest beauty before me. You have totally engulfed me within yourself to love you like I have never loved anyone ever before and can feel the same love given by you to me.

I slowly walk up to you and place a simple kiss upon your forehead before settling into my lounger alongside of you, reaching out to touch your arm as it lays down beside you. Just the mere touch of you, warms me as much as the oil glistening upon your perfect body.

pamper1
pamper1
101 Followers