Waxing Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Oh God, I can't believe I did that! Oh God!"

Sarah had leaned back over and was again tonguing Love, "Why not? Didn't like it?"

"No, it's not that, it's... I have a boyfriend!"

"So what? You think it's cheating?"

"No, that's not it. I mean, well yeah kind of, but, well, it's just... I'm not gay!"

"S'okay, neither am I. Love, are you gay?"

The dark-haired girl moaned, disturbed that Sarah kept interrupting her licking to do all this talking "Unnnggghhhh, what, yeah, whatever. Lick me!"

Nicole wasn't really listening to Love anyway, she was watching Sarah suck and lick as much of Love's pussy as she could reach from her current position, which was quite a lot actually. The blonde had abandoned Love's clit in favor of her lower cavern, apparently determined not to let any of the juices now flowing freely from the brunette's cunt go to waste. The kiss from Nicole had Love flowing like an open faucet and Sarah had to work quickly to bring the stream under control.

Nikki was struck by how much what she was seeing resembled a gay act, yet Sarah denied being gay. She sure did eat pussy like a veteran though. Nicole imagined what it would be like to feel Sarah's tongue running across her slit like that, teasing her clit and sucking her lips. The images playing in her mind increased her own flood of juice soaking her further, and she began to rub her clit through her panties. She returned her attention to the pair in front of her. It sure did look like they were both enjoying themselves, in fact, she was unsure which of the two was enjoying it more. Would she enjoy it as much if she was the recipient? Sure, she liked it when her boyfriend went down on her, that is when she could get him to do it, and for the brief amount of time he would stay down there. Now that she thought about it, Sarah had already spent more time eating Love out than her boyfriend had ever spent munching her. The blonde certainly didn't seem put off by what she was doing. If she didn't like the taste or smell she couldn't possibly be this eager about the act, could she? Nicole knew Sarah was a very good actress, but she didn't think she could fake this. So she must really like it. And if Sarah liked it, and Love liked it, would she?

Sarah continued lapping at Love like a cat at a milk bowl, content to let the older girl work through things at her own pace. She saw Nikki slide a hand between her legs, her eyes glued to Love's snatch and the tongue that was busily working it. Gotcha! Time to take this to the next step.

"Want to try again?"

Nicole tore her eyes from Love's twat, "Umm, no, that's okay, I don't think I... I mean, I don't think I'm ready to do that yet. Again! I mean again!"

Sarah smiled to herself. Yet, huh. Well we'll have to work on that. Out loud she said, "It's okay. We'll take it slow."

She then took two fingers and ran them over Love's pussy, stroking the lips and working them into the younger girl's folds. She began to work them in and out, while circling the clit with her thumb.

Love voiced her appreciation, "Oh yeah. Now that I like. Don't stop Sarah, that feels so good."

Anyone else might have misunderstood and taken Love's comment to mean that she hadn't enjoyed being licked out by Sarah. But the green-eyed girl had more than enough experience with her best friend and lover to know that this was not the case. In fact, there wasn't a whole hell of a lot that Sarah did to Love that the dark-haired girl didn't like. When it came to sex, Love was pretty easy to please. Actually, when it came to just about anything Love was pretty easy to please. It was one of the many things Sarah adored about her.

Sarah continued to finger fuck her lover for a few minutes until she was satisfied that Love was properly lubricated. Removing her fingers, and gathering up a fair amount of pussy cream as she did, she held them out to the watching Nicole.

"Suck." she commanded.

Nikki hesitated slightly. Leaning forward and bringing her nose closer to the outstretched fingers, she inhaled deeply. Not sure of what she expected to detect she was pleased to find that there was nothing more than the same pleasantly musky scent she had smelled rolling off Love before. Still, this was all very new to her, and she was not quite ready to dive in just yet. With the first hurdle cleared, she girded her mental loins and prepared for the next, giving Sarah's fingers a tentative kiss, then backing quickly away. Sarah waited patiently for Nicole to get comfortable with things, not pushing for fear of scaring the slightly older girl off. Love waited also, but not as patiently. She had just begun masturbating when she quickly noticed that Sarah was only using one hand to entice Nicole, the other one was just sitting there uselessly at the end of her arm doing absolutely nothing. Love grabbed Sarah's right hand and pressed it to her pussy, using the blonde's fingers to rub her clitoris instead of her own. Sarah took the hint and began stroking and rubbing Love's organ with her thumb, hearing the sigh of contentment, but not turning around to see the matching look on her lover's face.

The quick peck Nicole had given her co-worker's fingers had provided a very small sampling of the treasure awaiting her, not even enough really to tell if she liked the taste. She still had not encountered anything that would turn her off, and the stream dripping out of her own pussy was proof enough that she found this all incredibly exciting. Meanwhile, Sarah was looking at her, waiting for her to decide if she wanted more. She leaned back in and this time used her tongue to gather up more of the cream that coated the fingers of her friend. Savoring the fluids in her mouth, Nicole tasted a mix unlike anything she had ever tasted before. It was earthy. There was something very basic about it. And a little bit tart. She liked it. Actually, she really liked it. Again she returned to Sarah's hand, this time taking hold of it with one of hers, she proceeded to lick and suck every drop available, continuing until there was no trace left.

When Nicole released her hand Sarah said wryly "Guess you liked it, huh?"

In response, and in a rather poor English accent, Nicole asked, "Please ma'am, may I have some more?"

With a laugh Sarah replied "How about a variation on the theme?"

Nicole watched with a confused look as Sarah took the hand so recently embedded in Love's twat and pushed it between her own legs. A light bulb went on over Nikki's head when she realized what the light-haired girl was doing and an eager look appeared on her face as she waited for Sarah to deliver a handful of her own creamy goodness. She didn't have long to wait before Sarah was again holding out two fingers coated with juices, freshly harvested from the blonde's own pussy.

"This is what I taste like."

Nicole took Sarah's hand by the wrist, and, with as much sensuality as she could muster in her supremely heightened state, licked and sucked the cream held there. The taste was much the same as Love, a bit tart and a bit salty, maybe a tad more tart and a smidge less salty, but she found it delicious nonetheless. Sarah raised a single eyebrow as she watched her friend and co-worker devour her fingers. As Nicole finished feasting on Sarah's digits she sat back on her haunches and licked her lips.

"How about that? Like that as well?"

Nicole nodded eagerly, resembling Love when she was begging for something.

Sarah laughed then asked "Think you're ready now for something a little more direct?"

Again an eager nod.

"Okay, watch me first."

Another nod.

"Have you lost the ability to speak?"

Nicole shook her head, and then stuck her tongue out, showing Sarah the small amount of cream that she had not yet swallowed. Sarah broke into laughter as Nikki downed the remaining dollop.

Turning back to her soon-to-be lover she kissed her on the lips, whispering, "Don't worry there's plenty more where that came from, and you want to know the great thing about it?"

"What?"

"We can always make more!"

Love had watched Sarah guide Nicole through the first steps on her path to some serious lesbo loving through hooded lids. Sarah's thumb had beat a gentle rhythm against her clit throughout, but now the main event was about to begin and she had a ringside seat. She had no idea that Sarah was heading in this direction when the blonde first broached the idea of waxing her bush, but she had always trusted the other girl's instincts, and in the long years since they had become lovers those instincts had never failed her. So when Sarah turned back to her younger friend she was greeted with a charming smile, one that she echoed immediately.

"How about you Sunshine? You ready too?"

Love wriggled adorably in her seat, responding in a sultry voice "See for yourself."

A quick look to Nicole and a reminder "Watch what I do." and Sarah was off. Spreading Love's lips with one hand she started with a long, slow lick from the bottom of Love's snatch all the way to the top, ending with a lick and peck on her clit. Then she wormed her tongue into Love's pussy, swallowing as much cream as she could while there, backing out and sucking first one lip, then the other, into her mouth, then releasing them only to start the process over again. Sarah tilted her head, ensuring that Nicole had a good view of what she was doing. The makeup artist was perched to her left, eyes fixed on Sarah's tongue, mouth parted and breathing heavily. Every few seconds she would lick her lips, attempting to taste something that wasn't there.

Glancing up at Love, whose own eyes were tightly shut, an intense look of concentration on her face, Sarah decided the time was right to switch places with the newbie. If she waited much longer Love would go off like a Roman Candle, and while the sight would be impressive, Sarah wanted Nikki to be the one who launched her. After all, she could cause the younger girl to blast off anytime. With a final swipe of the tongue on the sensitive clit of her lover Sarah backed away, the look on Love's face morphing quickly from concentration to displeasure, but her eyes remaining closed.

Turning to Nikki she said, "Okay, I think it's time for you to give it a try. Wha'd'ya say?"

Suddenly hesitant again, "I'm not sure if I can, I don't want to do it wrong."

"It's not really something you can do wrong Nikki. I mean you do know where the clit is, don't you?"

"Of course I do!"

"Well okay then, you know where everything is, you've seen me perform the basics, the rest is just finesse."

"What if I don't, you know, what if she doesn't cum?"

"Would you relax, you'll be fine. Seriously Nikki, there must be like 50 different ways to lick a lo..." Sarah's jaw snapped shut with an audible click, "I willnot finish that!" Then speaking mostly to herself, "Dammit. I hate that song!"

Inspiration struck suddenly and Sarah continued. "Look, do what just about every guy on the planet does."

"What's that?"

"Just think of your tongue as a pencil."

Nicole was growing increasingly doubtful about her ability to please the woman who was soon to become her first female lover and try as she might Sarah was not helping. Think of my tongue as a pencil? Is that another way of saying put some lead in it? Am I supposed to make it stiff? That never worked on her. She much preferred it when a lover kept his tongue soft. No wonder the BF doesn't want to do this much, it's too hard.

"Nikki. Just take your tongue and try to draw little shapes with it."

Ohhh. That's what she meant. What kind of shapes?

"What kind of shapes?"

"Shapes. You know. Squares, circles, plus signs, little hearts. Spell out your favorite song if you want. Shapes. Nikki, trust me. Anything you do Love is gonna like. Believe me, you couldn't find someone easier to please than my Love here."

Nicole still had some doubts about her ability to satisfy the woman that was waiting patiently for her on the chair, but she did her best to suppress them as she prepared to eat her first pussy.

"Um. Okay."

"Relax would ya. Remember what I said, remember what I showed you, and most of all remember what you like when someone's eating you out. Do that and I guarantee you'll get Love off. Okay?"

With something finally bordering on confidence Nicole nodded once and replied "Okay." Then a new thought popped into her head. "Um, you're um, not going anywhere, right? I mean you'll be here?"

For some strange reason having a third person in the room while she performed her very first same-sex act made it seem less... there simply was no other word for it... gay. Nikki honestly did not have any problems with anyone who was gay, defending herself, to herself, with the by now clichéd response that some of her best friends were gay. Not to mention that in her job a bigotry like that would be a big problem, but she just wasn't ready to think of herself in relation to that word. This was all too new, and as far as she was concerned, it was only going to be a one-time thing. An experiment. If Sarah left the trailer, left Nikki alone with Love, well then it would be a whole lot harder to see it that way.

"Oh I'll be here all right. If I can't be shoving my tongue into Love's pussy then I'm going to go for the next best thing." Nicole looked puzzled once again and Sarah jerked her head in the direction of the brunette's bra-covered chest. "I'm gonna play with those."

The puzzled look cleared up immediately. Now this was something Nikki could understand even if she hadn't been about to lez out for the very first time. Love Hewitt had the kind of tits even the straightest of girls would want to touch. She made a mental note to spend some time with her new friend's sweater puppies just as soon as she was done licking her twat. Then she blushed fiercely. A few more thoughts like that and it was going to be impossible to keep thinking of this as nothing more than an experiment!

By this time Sarah had finished moving out from between Love's upraised legs, leaving Nikki kneeling alone on the floor. The blonde stood by the side of the chair to Love's left and leaned down so that they could kiss, coincidently letting the brown-eyed girl get a taste of the remnant of her own pussy juice on Sarah's lips. The slightly older actress had been perfectly honest when she said she wanted to spend some time fondling her friend's much larger breasts, but first she was going to take a minute or two to reacquaint herself with Love's northern-most set of lips, one of the very few things that she enjoyed even more than eating her lover out. They kissed softly for a bit and then Sarah pulled back so that she could gaze into Love's beautiful eyes, seeing the passion and love she was currently feeling reflected right back at her. She was just about to dive back in for round two when she realized that her friend was not showing any sign of enjoyment from the tongue that she assumed was now quite busily working over the younger girl's box. Glancing quickly to her left it was easy to see the reason why. Nicole was still exactly where Sarah had left her, kneeling on the floor with her head between Love's thighs, but she had yet to close the distance between her face and the freshly waxed beaver in front of her, sitting there instead, staring at the bald labia, a mixed look of desire and apprehension adorning her features. Sarah rolled her eyes in exasperation and reaching down with her left hand she placed it on the back of Nikki's head and pushed, getting a small squeal from the girl on the floor and a somewhat larger gasp from the brunette in the chair.

"Do I have to keep my hand there?"

With her mouth pressed to Love's lips and her nose rubbing against the smaller girl's clit, Nikki met Sarah's eyes and shook her head from side to side, getting a nod of approval from the blonde and a short giggle from the girl whose pussy she was now mouthing. A giggle? Intrigued, Nikki shook her head again, procuring another giggle for her effort. Now her eyes darted from Sarah's face to Love's and back again, both of the other women watching her, waiting to see what she would do next. She pulled away from Love's muff just the tiniest bit and tentatively, even more so than when she had given the brown-haired girl's clit a quick peck earlier, she stuck out her tongue and took her first lick of the slit in front of her. Hmm. That wasn't bad. Actually, it was pretty nice. There was the same slightly tart, slightly salty taste Nikki had sampled earlier, only this was direct from the source instead of from Sarah's fingers, mixed in with the just washed flavor of Love's skin. Nope, not bad at all. With a lopsided grin Nikki leaned back in and took another lick of Love's snatch.

Love and Sarah watched Nicole's transformation from dubious to budding zealot with interest and, in the blonde's case, mild amusement. In a reprise of their earlier silent communication Sarah turned back to Love and gave her a knowing smirk that the brown-eyed girl had little trouble interpreting. Told ya. Well it was true. Not in so many words perhaps, but Sarah had told Love that she felt Nikki could be persuaded to join them in their Sapphic play. And Sarah was not above a little friendly gloating when she was proven right. Now it was Love's turn to roll her eyes.

"Oh shut up and kiss me."

Sarah didn't have to be told twice. She applied her lips to Love's and the two Hollywood starlets started to make out once more. Nikki had heard Love command the woman who was technically her boss but didn't quite understand it. Shut up? But Sarah hadn't said anything. Not that she had heard anyway. Rather than continue to dwell on it she returned her focus to the beaver in front of her and resumed her licking.

Nicole had had her doubts at first, although that was putting it a tad mildly, but she'd worked through them and was now eagerly drilling her tongue deeply into Love's nether folds. If the taste of the buxom starlet's juices and skin had been the initial attraction it was the feel of Love's lips and the soft, pink flesh between them that kept Nikki going back for more. As the owner of a vagina of her own the makeup artist was intimately familiar with the organs, but, never having seriously considered what it would be like to go down on another woman, she was totally unprepared for how much pleasure could be derived from swirling her tongue in, out and around someone else's cunt. It was amazing! So unlike, obviously, anything she'd ever done before. And to think she'd been reluctant to try this. Well not anymore! All thoughts of this being nothing more than an experiment were quickly tossed out the mental window. Nikki didn't know if she would ever be capable of initiating an encounter like this on her own, but she knew that if Love and Sarah ever wanted a repeat performance she would be ready, able and, now, more than willing.

While Nikki came to terms with her newfound appreciation of Sapphism, Sarah and Love continued to kiss softly above her. When they finally did part again it was not because either of them had grown bored with what they were doing but because Nicole's attentions to Love's twat were finally beginning to take their toll on the normally bubbly brunette. Sarah had started to notice that her friend and lover was not quite as responsive as she had been a few moments earlier and when Love started to moan into her mouth the green-eyed girl knew it wasn't really because she was such a good kisser. Not this time anyway. When she pulled back and Love didn't open her eyes or smile up at her the blonde's suspicions were confirmed. Which was okay with her. Sarah had no desire to sidetrack her younger lover while she was taking pleasure in the mouth working over her pussy. The TV starlet had always planned for her trip to Love's lips to be something of a detour, and now that the brunette was distracted from their kissing she was free to move on to her original target. Love's Titties.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers