Way Over the Top

Story Info
Silly fucking statistics.
1k words
3.92
20.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

Way over the Top

"Oh Yes, I love it!" she gasped out loud as she slowly settled down again onto his hard thick cock, letting it glide up her in one long luscious whoosh.

She looked down lovingly at her man as she straddled him on her dishevelled bed and loved that feeling of being totally stuffed to bursting point. Completely filled with a hot throbbing shaft, that touched all her deep hidden places, and got into the far corners of her cunt.

Bending over she kissed him gently and he playfully held her prisoner in his arms as he moved his mouth to nibble each of her nipples in turn as her breasts softly brushed his face.

"God you feel big in there!" she murmured, rising and falling on his slippery shaft. Letting it almost slip out of her before sinking back down hard on it and feeling that exquisite thrill of being in control and fucking him, for a change.

"Surely not too big, not for a big girl like you?"

"You're not on the receiving end." She sighed. "I tell you its big! Any bigger and it would be quite painful. Big is beautiful Darling, but too big can be quite gross."

"I thought a girl's cunt could stretch to accommodate any size of cock?"

"Well this girl's cunt can't, and I should think it's the same for most other girls too. It's just a male fantasy that we can take anything you men care to plunder our pussies with. I love yours just as it is, and it fits me perfectly like a glove."

"Like a very horny velvety glove? One that makes you run with juice and pumps you full of cream?"

"Oh yes, the very same Darling! And talking of cream," she added, "You know how we reckoned that each time you cum you let a good tablespoon of spunk go into me ..."

"No, no! Only a teaspoon My Love, not a damned tablespoon!" He interrupted her laughing at the very idea. "That's way over the top!"

"No, it's a tablespoon." She insisted vehemently. "Hell I've swallowed enough of it to know just how much you shoot into my mouth to know the difference between a teaspoon and a tablespoon full... anyway ... oh bugger it!"

She laughed at herself, knowing full well that he was more than likely right, but still went on with her line of thought.

"Well the other day I was tidying up my cupboards and I found this old glass measuring jug, and before I could stop myself, there I was counting out tablespoons of water into the jug, to see how many spunkings would make a pint."

"You horny little thing! and how many to the pint then?"

"Well I didn't actually get a pint full. Sorry but I got all horny at the thought of it, and started to play sticky finger with myself, but I do reckon that each month you are giving me a good half a tumbler of spunk.

I mean just imagine how much that is in a year! I could bath in the damned stuff."

"Beats Asses milk I suppose," he pondered, letting her ride him slowly as wonderful wave after wave of utter pleasure wafted over him.

"Well I've got a statistic for you too, My Love," he said trying hard to focus his mind. "If my cock is say, six inches long..."

"Nine Darling, nine inches, we measured it, remember? Nothing has shrunk I can assure you." Her cunt ground hard down on him to reiterate the fact in a circular screwing motion.

"Yes, I do remember" he gasped "and it was in fact seven to be exact,"

"Nine Darling, right from the root to the tip, I know, as and I nearly gag as I get my tonsils tickled each time you go in deep."

She thrust hard down again on his cock to make her point. Again it made him cry out and his cock twitched beautifully inside her.

"Well let's say six for now, just to make the calculations easy." he went on clearing his voice and mind.

"So, if I give you say a hundred thrusts in an average session that would be six hundred inches of cock up your cunt. That's fifty feet of cock in a single fuck, would you believe?

And say for arguments sake we have five fucks a week that would make two hundred and fifty feet, which would give us a grand total of one thousand feet a month, making it twelve hundred feet in a year which is ... wait for it ... six and three quarter miles!


I mean nearly seven miles of my cock up your gorgeous horny hole! How's that for a bloody statistical record? I'd say it's a little winner!"

She giggled and told him "Brilliant," and tried to visualise what a cock seven miles long would look like, let alone feel like. She gave up, and grinning, told him she wanted to get herself off on him soon.

She started to fuck him in earnest now. She rode him hard with her long blonde hair swirling about her head and her full firm breasts danced magically in time to her canter. Her tongue was hanging out of her open mouth, flicking over her lips as she talked dirty to him.

She knew what to say to him, how to bring him closer to her own orgasm. Fill his head with delicious dirt that would flip him over the top and release all that pent up seed that was just waiting to flood her completely to saturation point.

He looked up into her smouldering eyes, so full of love and lust and he urged her to fuck him even harder. Ride him like a wild stallion till she came over the crest of that hill. Rub her clitty on his hairy pommel till it sang out with desire and made the lightening flash from her toes to cunt and back again.

He told her to grasp her tits in both hands and squeeze those bursting nipples till they popped with pleasure as she watched her man thrashing his head from side to side as he gets nearer and nearer the point of no return.

"Should I spunk you?" he cried out in desperation as he felt her almost there.

"Yes. Oh yes Darling" She begged him. "Do it to me. Give me a bloody great tablespoon full of spunk!"

The End

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers