Way Too Much Information Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

"Wow!" Is all I could get out before she started kissing me again. "Damm, that was nice," I told her as I kissed her back pulling her on top of me. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"And spoil the surprise? This was something I wanted to do for us. If we were ever to make a fresh start of it, I needed to take care of the problem that brought us to where we were. Jan suggested it and dad paid for it. We're going to have to go a little slow at first, but you're the only one who's going to break this pussy in," she smiled as she told him.

We spent the next day and a half in bed, trying out our new toy. However, after that, we had to ease up, because Carol was walking a little funny. Carol told me she had never been so thoroughly satisfied, and it was my job to keep her that way from now on.

We reconnected during those 7 days and a week after coming back from the cruise we started formal adoption proceedings for our two kids.

Every other month, mom watches the kids for the weekend, so the two of us can get away and enjoy each other. Eight months later, at another party, Jan and the girls gathered around and asked Carol how her sex life was going, post surgery. She just smiled and said, "That's one thing I will never discuss, ever again, outside of my bedroom except with my husband." Still they could all see by the look on her face every thing was now better than ever.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers
12