Wayne Finally Fucks 'Destiny'

Story Info
Two lovers finally get to become one.
1.2k words
3.53
20k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late on a dark story night, and Destiny's fantasy was about to become reality. Wayne leaned in towards Destiny and his sweet lips met hers in a passionate kiss, Destiny melted in his arms. Wayne's hands with those long fingers of his traveled down her sides, and rested on her hips for a short moment before he began to remove her sexy black lace top that didn't leave much to the imagination. He began kissing down starting from her lips, to her chin, her neck, moving down slowly kissing her body tenderly, he soon reached her breasts and kissed every single inch of them, rubbing her left nipple with one hand, while he sucked on her right breast, his other hand up her short black mini skirt rubbing her hot pussy through her purple velvet thong. Loud moans escape her.

Wayne is paying complete attention to her young supple breasts, giving them both the same amount of loving. He suddenly stopped kissing, sucking, and rubbing her large beautiful tits, and removed her thong and skirt. Destiny knew than she wanted him more than anything. She kissed him quickly but passionately before peeling off his clothes off him. A short moment later they were nude, staring deep into each others eyes, the many candles around the room casting sexy glows onto their bodies. Wayne slowly leaned in and began the most passionate kiss Destiny had ever had in her entire 15 years of life. Wayne laid Destiny down slowly and tenderly onto the bed which was covered in blood red silk sheets with a black silk comforter, still kissing her passionately only stopping for quick gasps of air. Wayne's body was on top of Destiny's, her legs open, his dick hard and right at her pussy ready to enter, she could feel his dick was throbbing like crazy.

They were both so ready for this to happen but Wayne broke the kiss and asked her "Are you sure this is what you want?" Destiny replied "More than anything Wayne." Wayne's lips met hers once again as he slowly slid his huge cock into her tight virgin pussy tearing it open. She was wincing like crazy, it was hurting her so bad but she wouldn't allow him to stop. He rested in the same spot for over a minute allowing Destiny's tight pussy to get used to his size. When he thought she was adjusted he started thrusting his cock hard and fast inside her hot cunt. He swirled it around a few times then went back to pounding her pussy, shoving his cock as deep into her pussy as he could. Destiny was in extreme ecstasy, she was digging her nails into his back. She and Wayne were both moaning loudly. Wayne was pounding her pussy harder than Destiny thought was possible. Destiny was moaning and screaming his name out.

Wayne started fucking her cunt harder and faster hitting her g-spot everytime. They fucked faster and faster, his sweat dripping off his face, her hips bucking as hard and fast as she possibly could, his cock hitting her g-spot, his balls slapping against her hot cunt. The faster and harder he went the louder Destiny got. He started fucking her count as hard and fast as he could. He thrust in so deep hitting her g-spot so hard Destiny nearly came. She had tears in her eyes, because this felt so extremely wonderful, her body tensed up and seconds later she began to orgasm her cum running all down his huge nine inch cock, onto his balls. Wayne thrusted hard a few more times but couldn't take it, his balls tensed up quickly and he shot a huge load of hot cum into Destiny's pussy.

Destiny screamed "FUCK YES OH WAYNE YES" They were both dripping from head to toe in sweat but Wayne kissed her hot and passionately before slowly rolling off her body not caring about the sweat. Destiny didn't want this night to end yet, she got on her knees between Wayne's legs and blew on his cock making it automatically hard. She licked only the head first, Wayne was rubbing the base of his hard long cock, she began sucking on it he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth she surprised him by taking in his entire nine inches and deep throating it. He moaned loudly. She was sucking, licking, and deep throating his cock. He didn't know how much more of this he was gonna be able to take, Destiny started massaging his balls as she started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

Wayne moaned loudly, he loved the way she was sucking his cock, because it felt like he was fucking her only it was in her mouth. Destiny gave one last thrust taking him deep in her mouth, into her throat, she sucked hard, Wayne's balls tensed up and he blew his hot tasty load into her mouth. Destiny swallowed every drop of his cum, licking what spilled out of her mouth off his cock. She felt Wayne, pulling his cock out of her mouth and laying her back on the silk sheeted bed, he went down between her legs and she felt his tongue on her clit, flicking it. He slid his tongue all through her hot slightly wet cunt, making her moan softly. He inserted his tongue into her cunt and began to dart his tongue in and out, she loved the feeling, she was moaning in hot ecstasy, Wayne massaged her clit as he tongue fucked her expertly. Destiny was so overwhelmed by it that she couldn't take it anymore, she was quivering is sheer delight her body tensed up and she orgasmed her hot sweet cum shooting all over his face and into his mouth and onto the red silk sheets.

Destiny looked at him and saw his cock sticking straight up, she knew how to take care of that little problem. She pushed Wayne onto his back on the bed and slid his entire nine inches into her pussy. She swirled him around inside of her and them she fucked him hard and fast his balls slapping against her cunt. She pulled herself into a split on his cock making her pussy even tighter, she spun herself all the way around on his cock. He was moaning like crazy. She started pushing herself up and down on his cock, he put his hand on her hips and helped her go faster. Destiny with Wayne's help was going faster than she ever thought possible. He was thrusting in and out of her so fast and hard, his balls hitting her wet cunt. Destiny moaned Wayne's name loudly and announced she was about to cum, her body was so tense by this time she just began cumming all over his cock, his balls. She was so tired she collapsed onto his body.

Wayne rolled them over so she was on bottom and started thrusting hard and fast his balls ramming into her hot dripping cunt, after a few moments her let out an extremely loud moan as he shot his load of cum deep inside of her hot cunt. He collapsed onto Destiny and kissed her passionately. They snuggled up in each others arms and fell asleep.