WCW - The Queen Of Scream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This... is one... big... fat... juicy... cock... you have...I hope you don't mind..."

David looks down at her with a confused look, "Mind what?" You're playing with my nuts... and was..."

"Good... I'm really glad you don't mind..." Stacy smirks as she opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth. She presses her lips softly down on it as she begins to bob her head slowly on his shaft. Stacy takes every inch of David's cock into her mouth, and her saliva drips out of her mouth when she lifts her head up. As her warm spit slides down the sides of his dick, Stacy continues to play with his balls, squeezing them with her hand and rolling them with her palm.

"Ohhhh fuck...." David cries out as he places a hand on Stacy's head to run his fingers through her long blond hair and closes his eyes. As Stacy starts to slowly starts to pick up the pace pf her sucking, the door to the locker room opens and Daffney enters, wearing her traditional black pants and a black tank top that has the word "FREAK" printed on the front in big bold blood red letters. She licks her lips as she watches Stacy orally pleasure David and casually walks over to them from an angle where David won't be able to see her. Daffney then stands behind Stacy and smirks.

"You couldn't wait could you?"

David's eyes fly open after hearing Daffney's voice, "Daff... it's not what you think..."

Daffney smirks at him, "Oh really... I see you dick in her mouth... is there any other way to interpret that?"

Stacy slowly lifts her head from David's cock and grins up at Daffney, "What took you so long?"

"Ohhhh I..." Daffney licks her lips slightly, "I had a lovely little snack on my way here..."

"Was it with her?" Stacy asks with a wide smile.

Daffney nods her head and grins, "Yup."

David, still sitting in the chair, with Stacy's hand on his nuts, looks at both women with a confused look on his face. "What's going on here?"

"Oh you want to know?" Daffney smirks as she playfully glares on him, "I'll tell you... get off that chair and take off my clothes like the good little boy you are." David nods his head and gets off the chair and kneels in front of Daffney, where he then tugs down her black pants, revealing to himself, and too Stacy, Daffney's perfectly shaved pussy.

Stacy licks her lips as she looks up at Daffney, "Oh my... that looks scrumptious..."

Daffney chuckles a bit as she lifts her top off and moves to sit on the chair, "Really? Hmmmm... maybe David here should have a taste so I'll know if it's scrumptious or not..." Daffney spreads her legs apart and looks at David as she licks her lips. "Come on David... dinner time...."

"All right..." David smirks a little as he walks on his knees so that he's now between both of Daffney's milky white thighs. After placing his hand on her hips, David lowers his head to Daffney's pussy and starts lapping his tongue against her slit. Daffney lets out a slight moan as David taps the tip of his tongue against her clit. Stacy sits on her knees nearby, playing with her right breast with one hand as she dips two fingers from her left hand into her own warm tight pussy.

"Ohhhh my god... this is so hot to watch..." Stacy moans as she watches David hungrily eat Daffney's pussy.

"Uhhhh yeah..." Daffney licks her lips as she pulls on her own long black hair as she looks at Stacy. "You wanna... taste?"

Stacy nods her head a bit as she smiles, "Yeah... I'd love a taste..." Stacy takes off her "Miss Hancock" glasses and sets them on the floor before she starts to move towards Daffney and David. She taps David's shoulder to get him to lift his head from Daffney's pussy and when he does, she kisses his lips. David hesitates kissing back until Daffney places a hand on the back of his head, where he then slips his tongue into Stacy's mouth. David and Stacy intertwine their tongues around each other's as Stacy places her hands on his chest to push him away from Daffney's legs so she has room to get there. She looks up at Daffney and licks her lips, "My turn..."

"Go ahead..." Daffney says as Stacy reaches up and places her hands on Daffney's huge fat tits. After squeezing Daffney's breasts, Stacy lowers her head to the goth beauty's cunt and buries her tongue deep inside of hit. Daffney whimpers in pleasure as she grabs a handful of Stay's hair as the leggy blond zips her skilled tongue around inside of Daffney's cunt.

"Ahhhh ahhh fuck yea... lick that pussy..." Daffney moans as she starts to stand up from the chair to press her snatch against Stacy's face. Soon, David stands up behind Daffney and places a hand on her left ass cheek to get her attention.

"Hey Daff... how about... some head..." David asks with a bit of a grin. Daffney turns her head to face him and flicks her tongue against his lips.

"Of... ohhhh shit... of course..." Daffney replies as Stacy sticks her whole tongue deep inside of her pussy. Daffney reluctantly pushes Stacy away before the gorgeous woman gets her more worked up. Stacy's face is covered with the moist substance of Daffney's pussy, and appears to shine a little bit under the florescent lighting of the room Daffney looks down and smirks, "Oh what a mess... let me clean you up some..."

Stacy giggles as Daffney knees down in front of her. "All right..." Stacy replies as she closes her eyes. Daffney leans her head forward and licks her juices off of Stacy's face, leaving a light coating of her saliva in it's place. Once she's done, Daffney turns on her knees and looks up at David with a wick smile on her face. She opens her mouth as wide as possible, giving the young Flair a good look at the back of her mouth.

"God damn... looks like the Temple of Doom..." David says with a bit of a grin as he takes hold of his cock and guides it into Daffney's waiting mouth. Stacy gets a bit active and places her hands on both sides of Daffney's head and looks at David with a wide smile as a strands of hair falls out of place and into her eyes.

"Fuck her mouth David..." Stacy says. Daffney nods her own head a bit and places both of her hands on David's bony legs to pull him forward so that all of his cock enters pass her dark purple colored lips. David lays his palms flat on top of Daffney's head and begins thrusting his hips to drive his cock in and out of Daffney's mouth. The Scream Queen gags noticeably as David's thick meaty cock ravages her oral cavity while his large balls slap repeatedly against her chin.

Stacy moves away from behind Daffney and lays on her back. She lifts her legs up as she spreads them, exposing her bald pussy. She slaps her cunt twice as she looks at David, "Hey.... David... come and fuck my pussy..." Stacy moans.

"Just... a moment..." David says as he pulls his cock out of Daffney's mouth. Daffney gets a sinisterly seductive smirk on her face as David moves over to Stacy. David lays on top of the woman known as Ms. Hancock and inserts himself into her pussy, filling her up completely with his big fat dick. Stacy moans softly and wraps her legs around his waist as David begin to fuck her. Daffney crawls over and lays next to Stacy in order to massage and pinch the blond woman's petite perky tits as David plows her Stacy's cunt.

"Ohhhh god... yess... fuck me hard...." Stacy groans in delight as she bends her back upward as she grinds her cunt against David's cock.

"Uhhh fuck... you got a hot pussy..." David grunts as he fucks her as slams his dick into her cunt. Stacy lets out a shriek as a result which brings a smile to Daffney's face. "You like my David's cock... don't you?" Daffney asks as she pinches

"Yess.... ohhh god yes!" Stacy yells her reply as she locks eyes with David when she wraps her arms around his neck which somewhat resembles a stack of dimes. "Fuck me hard... with that big... fat... luscious cock!"

David nods his head as he starts to sweat as he pumps his cock harder into Stacy's pussy. As he fucks her Daffney sits up slightly and slides a hand down his sweat covered back down to his ass. She then slides a finger between his ass cheeks and pushes it into his asshole, which gets David to look at his hot goth princess as she finger fucks his asshole. "Don't... uhhh... worry Daff... I got enough to fuck you too..."

"Oh I hope so... I'd hate to think you're using it all on Stacy..." Daffney smirks as she takes her finger out of his asshole. She takes a moment to taste her finger as David and Stacy continue to fuck at a pretty stiff rate. Stacy pulls David head down and the two share a hot lusty kiss with their tongue sliding against each other as she unwraps her legs from around his waist. David pulls out of Stacy's pussy and turns towards Daffney with his hard shaft dripping with Stacy's juices. Daffney lays on her back, with her legs spread wide apart so that David can slide his cock into her pussy. Unlike with Stacy, David doesn't lean his body over Daffney's completely, allowing Stacy to straddle the Scream Queen's face. Daffney immediately sticks her tongue out and slides it all over Stacy's pussy. "Ohhhh ahhhh yea... lick that pussy..." Stacy moans as she squeezes her own small tits with her hands as she rocks back and forth on Daffney's tongue. David steadily thrusts his cock into Daffney's pussy, making the raven-haired beauty moan up into Stacy's cunt David then surprisingly pulls out of Daffney's pussy which gets Stacy to move off of Daffney's face.

Daffney sits up a bit on the floor and looks at her blond spiked hair male lover with a raised eyebrow, "Why... did you stop?"

David licks his lips and smirks, "I want to fuck your big fat ass Daff..."

"Ohhhhhh ok..." Daffney giggles as she rolls onto her stomach then gets onto all fours.

David gets in close behind her and slides his hands over her waist as he pushes his cock into the pits of Daffney's big ass. Daffney starts to push back against him almost instantly when David begins to fuck her at a brisk pace, causing her ass to slap against his waist with loud slapping sounds. Daffney closes her eyes when David starts to increase the tempo of his movements, which makes Daffney move back and forth at a comparable rate "Ahhhh shit... uhhhh fuck.... Ah gagaaaahhhh don't... stop...."

"You heard her David..." Stacy smirks as she sits next to Daffney and reaches underneath her. She presses her hand against Daffney's pussy and rubs her with the palm of her hand. Daffney bites her bottom lip when she feels two of Stacy's long fingers enters her cunt, and she lets out a shriek when the leggy blond starts to finger fuck her at the same speed David is fucking her ass.

"Ahhhhh ohh fuck... ahhh gaga... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!" Daffney screams as she cums hard on Stacy's fingers while shoving herself backward onto David's cock, completely impaling herself with his dick. David and Stacy both smirk as David pulls his cock out of Daffney's ass and the two of them ease Daffney down so shat she's laying on her side on the floor of the locker room. Daffney looks up at them and smiles, "Mmmm this is better... than what I did earlier..."

"I would hope so..." David replies with a laugh, "I'd hate to think you got a better fuck with someone else..."

Stacy licks her lips as she sees David's throbbing hard cock "Mmmm David... how about you lay down... I wanna ride your Space Mountain..."

David looks at Stacy and smirks, "All right..." David lays down on the floor of the locker room with his cock pointing straight up into the air. Stacy then straddles his body and slowly lowers her tight pussy down onto his cock. Once she's down completely on it, she places both her hands his chest and starts bouncing up and down on his shaft.

"Ohhhh fuck...." Stacy moans as she leans backward while she starts grinding her pussy down on his cock. David places his hands on her slender hips and starts pushing upward into her pussy, making Stacy squeal in delight when his surprises her with an well timed thrust.

"Fuck her David... fuck her good..." Daffney says as she gets closer to him. She has David turn his head toward her and they two of them kiss as Stacy comes down sharply on his cock once again. Daffney breaks the kiss with looks at Stacy with a wicked smirk on her face. "Having fun Stace?"

Stacy nods her head as sweat drips down her face, "Ohhhh fuck yess.... Uhhhh I'm sooooo fucking glad... we did this..." Stacy replies as she rocks back and forth on David's rigid shaft.

Daffney licks her lips as she sits on her knees, "But you still didn't get fucked up the ass yet...."

"Ohhhhh yeah...thanks..." Stacy comes to a stop on David's cock and quickly gets off. She lays her head down on the floor while sticking her ass up into the air.

Daffney looks at David and laughs a bit as she sits up in order to get behind Stacy, "No rush Davey..." David smirks a bit as he tries to keep his breathing steady. Once he kneels behind Stacy, he slides his cock into her tight asshole, and like Daffney earlier, Stacy starts to push back against him. David fucks the hot fair-haired woman as hard and as fast as he cane, while Stacy puts against her own pussy and starts to fuck herself with her fingers.

"Ahhhh ahhh oh fuck shit!" Stacy cries out as she starts to cum on her own fingers. David continues to pound her firm ass with sharp swift thrusts that causes his balls to crash against her backside as he clenches his teeth together.

"Ahhh uhhhh shit... I got to fucking... blow..." David grunts as he pulls out of Stacy's asshole. Daffney and Stacy both figure out what's gonna happen and they get into position on their kneels as David stands up. Both women press their faces close together and open their mouths as David starts to jerk off. His face turns a light shade of red as he pumps his cock with a fierce intensity until his blows a huge load all over their faces. Daffney and Stacy both try to catch some in their mouths, but the majority of David's cum splatters on their lovely faces. Once David is spent, he goes a bit weak in the knees and drops to the floor as Daffney and Stacy lick his cum off of each other's faces.

"Oh Wow... this... was incredible... we have to do this again..." Stacy smiles.

David nods his head, "Yeah... I'm all for doing this again..."

Daffney gets a smirk on her face as she turns to look at Stacy, "You know... I heard the bookers want us in a wedding gown match... if you were to... lose that match on purpose... we can do this all the time..."

Stacy thinks about and smiles, "Sounds like a great deal to me!"

-END-