We Are All Together Ch. 06

Story Info
Young brother chances to fuck elder sister.
2.6k words
4.25
43.2k
23
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter: 6: He does it with the eldest.

The chance came. Priya was to Burdwan to visit their parents after her semester exam, and Shreya had to attend the class excursion for some two weeks. The two were alone.

He came back from the college and lay on the bed leaving open the porn magazines around. Keya came back and saw him there sleeping. He was careless. His erection was huge and was seen from under the pajama pants. It was really huge.

She gazes at the size. It was really unbelievable. She felt damp from under her panty. She felt hot and horny. Her nipples erected. She could hardly control herself. She took a quick shower and put on a sari in a strange manner.

The sari came to her knees only, and she did not put on a shaya or a blouse. The nipples were pricking at. She came to her bed, lay on her belly and called for Joy.

Joy was ready. He came to see her lying so. Keya asked, "Will you give me a quick message? I am soaring."

Joy uttered silently, aside, Oh sure. Not only message, a good fuck also. And you will feel sore more than ever. But kept silent and came near to her. Her back was mostly open. It was so fair and sleek. He urged, " Why don't you remove the sari from the back?"

He did not wait for her. Her back was visible, and he began to caress her fair back from the lower hips to the shoulder.

He was straddling her so he can sit on her lovely ass. His erection was tickling her. She was leaking, and with no panties on, her juice was running through her thighs. She tried her best to keep her moaning silent biting her lower lips.

He was messaging her back with care. Her hairy legs were visible to him now. He did not try to avoid his erection touching her ass. It was heating them both.

She then turned on her back and the sari removed from her bosoms. He gasped at her white boobs. She did not try to cover them. She was more than determined to have her brother. She stared at his eyes. Then she whispered,"Do you like my boobs, Joy? Don't you want to touch them?"

He was mesmerized. He touched her softness. They are really soft. He took the brown nipples between his thumb and index fingers and began to twist them hard. She moaned loud, "Ahhhh...sssss...it's good..."

He lowered his lips and kissed her nipples, licked them, bit them and then took them in his firm hands to fondle. She was moaning. She urged, - "Oh, Joy, don't tease me like that. Do what you want."

"What do I want, didi? I want nothing. You wanted it. He teased her more."

"You want to fuck your sister. Don't you, bastard?"

"Me and fuck you? Are you joking? I did not fuck any one ever."

"You bastard! Just don't tease me."

She hissed and dragged him by his shoulder and he placed his face on her boobs. They were both eager to proceed. He lowered his lips towards her belly and she pulled him by his hair. He was also dying to be there in her.

He tugged her sari up to her waist and she immediately parted her legs. It says that she is familiar with this. It is a reflex act that tells her it is time that she will be either penetrated or licked by her cunt. He placed his lips on her crack. It was leaking like a tap.

He gave a long lick and she whimpered, " Ummmm...ushhhhhh"

He did not care for the response. He is determined to satisfy her. He is determined to make his sisters his own, so that he can have them all forever. He began to lick her juicy pussy parting the cunt-lips with two hands. Keya helped him by parting herself more.

He removed his hands and put them under her buts. They are firm and in shape. How had he dreamt of caressing those buttocks! And now, they are all his. He caresses them firmly. She only whimpers back loud. He is now attentive to the firm, hard-as-nuts clitoris of his elder sister.

He licks and bites it with his lips and teeth. She begins to moan loud. And as her clit is touched, she came, she came furiously, never so hard before. She was panting, and as he continued licking, she felt another orgasm rolling deep within her belly and this time it is stronger than before.

She almost fainted. He took his time kissing her. As she kissed her brother, she tasted a salty, pungent taste of her own pussy juice. She barely washes her pussy after peeing, as her earlier beloveds liked so. She even does not like to shave.

He was tugging her bushy pubic and her hairy thighs. She is sure Joy likes it hairy. As she recovers her breath, she embraces her brother.

Keya whispers in his ears, - "So, you made your elder sis happy with your lips! Do you want to please her with your tool also?"

"Didi, won't we regret? It is still not too late to go back. We will be called incest."

"Then you will marry me and we will leave all our relatives for our love.

"It's not love only; it's our body that betrays."

"And our body will love each other once you make me satisfied or I make you so. Come. We are free to do what we like. Our body needs it. We must not neglect the needs of our body."

She hauled him on her and untied the knot of his pajama. His erection was bulging. As it was free, she took in her hand and placed it on her cracks. He did not hesitate to push.

With a deep moaning, she responded to the deep thrust of her brother. He was half into her. She was gasping. He was really huge. She did not imagine it. He pushed further and she moaned louder.

When he was totally into her, she kissed on his lips; they kissed passionately like lovers and beloved, as they have chosen it. There is no way of going back. He began to pump. She began to thump back raising her butt meeting Joy's thrusts.

He increased his speed. Didi tangled him with her hairy legs. She held him with her legs and her hands were on his broad back, her fingers playing with his hair.

Joy rose on his knees and slightly changed the position. He pulled apart her legs holding her knees and began to fuck furiously. She was dripping. She was moaning loud. He lowered his mouth to kiss her. She met his lips and then began to moan louder as her brother's cock was furiously ramming through her wet pussy walls.

His balls were slapping her asshole and she was grinding her clit against her brother as he plunge deeper and deeper.

"Oh! Fuck me! Faster, Joy! Yeah! Aghhh! Ughhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh yes! Ahhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmmm! Fester! Faster! I'm coming! Coming, coming! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmm!"

She is clawing at his back and kept on shouting as she came. She arches up and down holding Joy's cock tightly gripped with her pussy lips.

He was pushing faster as she came greatly. He felt her throbbing pussy as she was panting. He did not stop. And another orgasm built into her. He pound her as hard as possible, his big throbbing cock was moving faster than before in her wet, slippery pussy.

Her pussy walls were clamping down on his cock; he felt that his sexy elder sister was trying hard to make him come also. She was panting and her lips met her brother's in passion. He thrust his rigid hardness as deep as he can and felt her pussy plastering around his cock.

He pulled back with all his strength and she gasped in awe. She moaned deep, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhssssss!"

He pumped harder and she climaxed again. Holding her little brother, she came again.

As Joy kept on jamming his sister's pussy, he felt her come and with the cum, she peed. She really peed a lot. The gut of hot shower was the last thing to hold. He could not resist any more.

He came in her pussy. He came hard. She felt a cascade of hot shower flowing into her pussy. The force, the hot sensation, the feeling of her own brother's semen filling her, the dream of being a perfect slut, made her come again. She came again with full-throated moaning and held her brother tight with the legs and hands.

She took a few minutes to catch her breath. Then kissing Joy's forehead she said, "That was more than beautiful, Joy. It was great! You are so amazing!"

He felt guilty. He said, "But we became incest. What will people say about us?"

"Fuck the people, Joy! Who is going to know about our secret if we do not reveal this? And one more thing, you are the best man whoever fucked me. I've never come such a way before. And you beat me, brother. I could not make you come clamping your big cock! I think, you should always give me one more chance to beat you. Wouldn't you?"

"Oh! Come on! You will never be able to beat me didi."

"Are you serious? I have beaten a lot of boys before in the bet. Remember this, boy! You are insulting."

"Ok! Done! You can never beat me."

"That means, we'll do it again! Doesn't it?"

"Yes! And what'll be the prize?"

She thought a little. Then said, "If you win, you get whatever you want. And if I win, I'll get whatever I want about fucking. Done?"

"About fucking? And the hard limit? How many chances we get?"

"As many as you can in the coming week."

"You are a real slut, Didi! You know, whoever looses, will get one more chance, and, it'll continue. You are a real fucking slut." He put his lips on her lips and they began to kiss. He felt his cock was ready in her pussy and she has already begun to thrust beneath.

She rolled over him. Now, she possesses her brother. She began to up and down her round buttocks. She was dripping. She had had enough experience how to ride a man. She did not miss a pump.

Joy took his sister's boobs in his hands, and enjoying caressing them. She was pumping fast. And she was sure nearing. He knew, he will never come at least within next ten minutes. So he was meeting his elder sister's thrusts joyfully.

He put his hands on her round buttocks, and then slowly removed her sari untying it. She was panting. The inhuman task of riding such a big cock made her sweating also. She was all dripping within and out.

"Oh my gaauuuuud! It's so greaaaaaaat! Joy... It's sooooooooo fucking great ... Ahhhhhh... ughh... Ummmmm... Ahhhh... Fuck it...Fuck your elder sister Joy... Ohhh fuck me... fuck me... make me your randy slut...ohhhhhh..."

And she came furiously. And she peed again! And this time she peed a lot, all over her little brother's chest and belly. As she came, her body arched back, her pussy pointed forward and with her coming, when she peed, she knew, it must have fallen on her brother's mouth also!

What a needy slut! She came great and peed! She drenched him all over and what was great; she sprayed it in his mouth also. He liked the taste! Oh my god! He liked his elder sister's pee! He lifted her with two hands catching her slander waist and made her straddle his face.

She lowered her womanhood on her brother. She was still shivering. As his lip touched her inner pussy, she felt she was ready for another orgasm! He parted her ass cheeks and was licking her pussy, tasting her cum and pee. She was still dripping some pee.

He licked with such care that she shivered. "Mmmmmm! Joy! You are amazing! "

His tongue was licking her erect clit and his fingers were rubbing her pussy lips. She came. Her body arched and she peed again! She peed in her little brother's mouth. He was waiting for this. He sucked on her womanhood, licking her juice and tasting her pee!

"You are just incredible, Joy! You are just amazing, amazing." She said, as she lay down beside her brother and kissed his lips tasting her own pussy juice and piss.

"And I win again, didi. I'm still to come."

"Yes, you win, My Lord, I'm your obedient slave, your needy slut. Order me what can I do for my Master?"

"Just give me a good blowjob."

"As my master orders!"

"If you can make me come within five minutes, you will get whatever you want as a prize."

She kneels on the bed, between his legs, leans down and takes her brother's throbbing manhood in her mouth with love. She takes a long lick, gliding her tongue from his balls to the tip of his rigid, giant cock. Slipping the tip of her mouth, she runs her tongue over the end.

"Ummmmmmmm! So, that's what I really taste!! I wander; I haven't tasted so good ever... Ummmmmmmmm..." she keeps licking long strokes up the sides of the cock and nibbling the end. She takes the lovely cock in her soft hand and begins to stroke slowly up and down. With her other hand, she was playing with his balls. He felt great. Still, he was yet to come in another five minutes.

"Oh my god, Joy, when the fuck you are going to come for me? You are incredible! Ohhhhh..."

She started stroking faster and licking his cock. It was feeling great. He began to moan closing his eyes.

She sucked harder, flicking her tongue against his cock and then, suddenly, she surprised her younger brother. He was shocked!

She placed her tongue on his asshole and while stroking his cock, she began to lick his anus! He was shocked. He did not dream to be sucked his asshole. And there she was, a real slut, sucking his asshole with so much passion! She placed a finger on his asshole and began to push it.

That was too much. He started moaning loud. "Ahhhhhh! Oh my god! Didi, it's so fucking good! Oh my god! "

He felt the tension building in his balls. She was finger fucking him, his asshole was too tight for her finger and she was desperate to satisfy her lovely brother.

"Ohhhhhhhh myyyyy Gauuuuuuud! Didi, don't stop! I'm coming; I'm coming for you, Oh my god, didi, take meeee in your fucking mouth... You, randy whore, you brother-fucker bitch, Ohhhhhhhh..."

And he came. He came in her mouth. He thought, he will never stop coming. His whole body was throbbing. She could not swallow all the loads. She felt she will chock. As she gulped, some of his loads ran out of her mouth and down around his cock.

When he stopped coming, he fell on the bed. It was so satisfying! She was still sucking the last drop of his loads. She winked at her brother and then came to lie besides him.

She whispered, "Did I win the bet, master? I think I did."

"Yes, you win didi. You took me by surprise."

"Let me allow you to take by more surprises. After all, I am more experienced in fucking, boy. I had been fucking for some three years. You better respect me!"

They embraced each other, kissed passionately and fell asleep.