We Are All Together Ch. 07

Story Info
Young Brother continues to fuck his Elder Sister.
3.5k words
4.29
33.8k
26
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening when they awoke. She hurried to get out of the bed. She was feeling so light. A satisfying fuck always makes her relaxed. She kissed her brother's forehead with care and then entered the bathroom. Sitting on the commode, she felt that her bladder was ready to burst. She peed and saw her pussy leaking the thick goo of her brother.

She washed her pussy, put her finger in to tug out the remaining goo inside and washed carefully. She is on safe period, so, she does not need any contraceptive for the next one week, and the course of fuck will be a real adventure.

She stood up only to find that she has not brought her clothes. Her sari was on the bed. She needs something to wear. So, she called out, "Joy, can you hand me over my sari and a shaya from the wardrobe?"

Her brother answered, "Why do you need a sari, didi? Come out. You look awesome in nothing. Come out."

"Awesome? Are you joking? Can you imagine, how do I look with all the hairs covering my abdomen, hands, legs and armpits? It's so embarrassing. Please, please, Joy, give me something to wear."

"Oh, didi, come on. Who is here to see you? I love your hairy look, on God, I love it. Hairy girls turn me more."

So, she comes out as on the day she was born. She was gorgeous, her hair was loose, and it came till her knees. She was covering her boobs with her thick hair. She came out and went towards the kitchen, her bouncing ass made her brother mad. Joy followed her to the kitchen. She was standing before the kitchen table and boiling milk.

He came over, held her from behind her waist and kissed her neck. She almost got shocked and jumped back. "Oh my god! You are so naughty, Joy. Don't disturb me. I'm cooking."

"Then let me fuck you here and now while cooking."

"No! Let me make you a glass of milk, and then you get the chance. Now, go back to my bed. Remember, I've won the last bet."

"Yes, mistress!" Joy kissed her neck, teased her nipples and went back to bed.

She came back, still naked, with two glasses of milk and they two fed each other the milk. He kissed her lips and said, "I want to suck your milk, didi. Will you allow me?"

"No way. My milk is for my baby, not for my hubby, Joy. But I promise you if I marry someone else than you, I will be pregnant with your seed only. Then you can suck my milk."

"I'll never get you marry someone else, didi. You are all mine. You are my wife, and I'm your hubby. That's final. Do you understand?"

She stared at Joy with a lusty intensity, as if she approved her brother as her husband. She took his erection in her soft hands and began to fondle. As he was getting hard, she quickly kneeled on the floor before him, sucking him into her mouth, bringing his manhood back up to full length.

Joy reached down to grasp a generous bunch of her hair and pushed her down on his cock, forcing more of his length into her mouth. She responded eagerly, working her lips down his shaft and gobbling up more and more of his cock, moaning as she worked him to the back of her throat.

She wretched and gagged a few times, water welling up her eyes as she hungrily gobbled up Joy's cock. She finally released it, her hand still pumping the slippery shaft as she gasped and eyed the full length of his big giant cock. She looked up at her brother, now her fucking partner, a mixture of fear and excitement flickering in her eyes.

She whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck my ass, Joy."

He was knelt on the floor now, hands reaching up to her hips while he faced her delightfully full ass. Joy kissed her buttocks all over, letting the kisses nearer her inner thigh linger sensually and teasingly.

She gasped as her brother began kissing his way closer to her sex, reaching up and spreading her buttocks open to expose her to him.

Her delicious musk wafted into Joy's face as he inhaled deeply on the musty smell of her ass and pussy. He could feel her trembling as he held her like that, shamelessly exposed to her brother's lusty eyes, tingling with excitement and apprehension at his next move.

Joy smiled to watching her rosebud twitch nervously, as if it sensed the sordid thoughts in his head as he licked lips. Her pussy lips, thick and curly, quivered as they hung low and heavy. The slightest of pink, peeked out from between them, enticing him into her waiting sex.

Joy leaned in and buried his face in her ass, nuzzling nose against her butthole as he reached his tongue up into her cunt. She let out a deep moan as his stiff tongue pried her lips open and pushed into her slick twat. She bent her knees slightly, arching her back to push her cunt against her brother's face, enjoying the sensational feel of his tongue play against her vulva.

He buried his face even further into her ass, reaching his tongue as far forward as he could, pushing it under her clitoral hood and flicking the sensitive nub. She reached back with one hand to press her brother against her, smothering his face with her ass, grinding back firmly, and bouncing her hips against him.

He pulled his head back, gasping for air, chuckling a little under his breath as he wiped away the copious cunt slime she'd smothered over his nose and mouth. She chortled a little too, as she turned back towards Joy to see the mess she'd made on his face.

Joy buried his face into her ass again. He pressed his tongue more purposefully, pushing into her gently, only enough to feel her yield slowly.

Joy couldn't believe he was doing this to her beautiful, sexy, round ass.

She hissed and gasped as Joy's tongued continued to tease her sphincter, weakening her resolve, feeling her yield slowly, tasting the curious earthy tastes of her asshole.

She hissed as Joy pushed his tongue further into her salty butt.

She was panting now, gasping as she ground her hips back, dancing a slow sensual dance against his stiffened tongue, enjoying the curious feel of it pressing and penetrating her anal sphincter.

Aside from the aching in her brother's tongue, it was obvious that it could only get so far into her asshole. Joy pulled away and reached up to her shiny crinkled rosebud. Visibly it showed no signs of the lengthy teasing his tongue had given it. It was only when his thumb slipped in to the first knuckle with only the slightest of pressure was it clear that she'd been loosened up, even if ever so slightly. Joy looked down momentarily at his straining cock and wondered how long it would be before he'd actually have the chance to fuck her asshole without hurting her too much!

She hissed as Joy probed her butt with one thumb. She hissed again when her brother pushed the other thumb into her slimy cunt. Joy gradually began fucking both of them into her, driving her wild with this new intense sensation.

"What are you doing to me?" She growled through clenched teeth, her hips beginning to push back against his thrusting digits.

Eventually, as his thumb slipped in and out easily of her loosened asshole, Joy began probing with one finger then two. He was surprised at how quickly she managed to accommodate them, goading him on to work them deeper into her asshole.

It was when Joy added a third finger that she suddenly shrieked and reached back to grip his hand, holding it in place as he felt her sphincter tighten and her whole body began to tremble. She growled as shockwaves jolted through her body in an intense orgasm, experiencing for the first time an anal climax.

Oh! What a nasty slut his beautiful elder sister is!

Joy pulled his fingers out and buried his face in her ass, slipping his tongue easily into her asshole, probing it as it flexed and clenched desperately to hold onto of his slippery tongue. He continued licking her like that, cleaning up the disgusting yellow smears, tasting the salty earthy taste of her asshole.

She ran her fingers through her brother's hair, grinding her ass against his face as gradually her orgasm subsided leaving her panting and wasted.

He stood up and hooking his hands under her arms, lifted her to her feet, kissing her passionately. He turned her away from him, taking her to the wall and pressed her up against the wall roughly. She sighed as Joy grabbed her hips and pulled her back a little, kicking her feet apart until they were spread by about half a meter. He pressed against into the small of her back, forcing her to push her ass out in a nice 'fuck-me' pose.

She looked a delightfully slutty picture. She was a real slut. Her legs were splayed and ass sticking out, waiting to be fucked. She craned her neck back and smiled at her little brother invitingly, willing him to take her again.

He nudged up close to her, taking his cock in my hand, inching towards her twat. She mewed expectantly as Joy pressed his massive cock head at her cunt, massaging it up and down, smearing it with her copious cunt slime.

She cooed and moaned, her body writhing as it trembled in anticipation. His fat cock was pressing menacingly against her vulva, threatening to force it open and plough into her soft maternal pouch once again.

Joy pulled away from her slick sex and aligned him with that dirty place. She let at a gasp and shivered as she felt his presence there, hot and needy. He ran his hand up and down her back, stroking her as if to console her and sooth her trembling fearful body.

He took hold of her hips and pressed forward gently, watching his fat cock head press into her sphincter. He felt her body tense, unable to fight the physical urge to repel this challenge he placed at her rear exit.

Joy pushed forward again, pressing harder into her, her loosened anal sphincter still refusing to yield to his enormous angry cock.

She was panting now, her pretty face a tortured grimace as she struggled to accommodate her brother. Joy leaned forward and took an ample amount of her long, black hair in his hand, pulling her head back.

"AAAHHHNNHH..." she yelped as she felt the pressure mount at her asshole. Joy leaned back again and spread her ass cheeks to find that his cockhead was now lodged into her ass.

She let out a long sigh as Joy eased out of her again. He placed his cock head back at her cunt, coating it again with her slippery juices.

Placing his cock back at her asshole, this time Joy slipped in much easier. He stayed like that for a while, his bulbous head buried in her rectum as he ran his hands up and down her back, soothing and calming her. She was panting and groaning as her body struggled to take her little brother inside her ass, her mind screaming at the alien object wrenching open her sphincter.

Gradually Joy eased further and further into her. Pumping gently when he sensed she could tolerate it, holding back when she tensed and growled. Slowly he could begin to fuck her incredibly tight asshole.

Initially it was slow strokes of the first few inches of Joy's cock, pushing in and pulling out in a gentle rhythm. As her breathing eased he began feeding her more and more of his cock, listening to the delightful guttural grunts as the occasional forceful thrust pushed a little too far into her.

Slowly Joy began to fuck her and soon he could really begin to enjoy are magnificently tight anal canal. He held her wide round, sexy, bumpy ass as he began pumping into her ass, hearing her make deliciously animal grunting noises.

As he plugged away at her weakened sphincter, the room echoed with the sound of nasty clapping noises as her ample buttocks slapped against his thighs.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ummmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ashshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ssssssssssss.." she moaned loud,

Joy grabbed her hair and yanked her head back again. Her wide open mouth gasped as he ploughed her rectum with increasingly powerful thrusts. Her eyelids fluttered, her consciousness long ago drifting into carnal delirium as her body succumbed to this intense fucking.

Her face was covered in sweat and her eyes were wide with intensity.

Joy gave her one powerful thrust, delivering the full length of his big cock into her tortured rear. Joy wrapped his arms around her and ground his body against hers, gyrating to let her feel the full length and girth in her bowels.

She pushed back against her beloved brother, her lovely fucking pal, groaning as she felt his cock dominate her insides. They stayed like that for a bit, just enjoying the intense feeling of being connected in such a nasty way.

"It seems you like taking it in your ass very much" Joy grinned into her ear. She was panting as she reached back and ran her fingers through her brother's hair, grinding her ass into my cock sensually.

He eased back from her withdrawing almost all the way out before thrusting deeply into her guts. She grunted loudly as a grimace spoiled her pretty flushed face, hissing at the rough way her brother ploughed her rectum.

She whined at Joy, her brow furrowed at the insinuation of more anal fucking.

It's time for her brother to finish what he had started. She grunted as he began humping away again.

She reached out to place both palms against the wall to hold her steady, panting and grunting as Joy started plugging away at her asshole again. He fucked her easily now. Despite the continuing tightness of her sphincter, she accepted her brother's large, fat, erected cock easily inside her shithole.

"HMMMNNN... Give it to me. Give it to me hard." She panted, thrusting back to me almost as hard as her brother ploughed into her. "Hit it. Hard."

Joy held her by her narrow waist and began rutting away at her abused asshole, his thighs slapping against her buttocks causing her flesh to jiggle comically.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Harder... More... More... hit it... hit it harder..." She began chanting deliriously in between grunts and groans as her brother's fat cock ravished her rectum. Deep down in her belly she could feel the beginnings of what she knew would be another mind shattering orgasm.

Joy fucked her hard now, growling as he plugged his fat cock, streaked in yellow stains, into her ruined sphincter.

"Fuck it... oooohhhhhh... f-u-c-k-m-e-eeeeeee... Hit it... hit it... hit it... you want to fuck my ass so fuck it. Fuck it good and hard!" She growled through gritted teeth as she thrust her ass back onto her brother's cock.

Joy could feel he wasn't going to last much longer. He began thrusting into her with animalistic anger, growling as he rutted his sexy sister's asshole relentlessly.

" Yes... yes... like that... hit you sister's ass like that... Tear it up... Destroy that ass... make it yours... Conquer it and make it yours... hit that ass and make me your whore... hit it... fuck your whore...fuck your dirty whore... fuck this dirty bitch... tear up this bitch's asshole... son of a bitch, fuck this dirty bitch-whore... don't you dare take your cock out of my ass you bastard... fuck me... fuck... fuck... fuck... Fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk!!"

She screamed as her sphincter clamped tight around the base of Joy's cock just as he was giving her the final thrust. His balls tightened and his vision temporarily blacked out as he gushed his seed into her ruined rectum. He could barely make out her waling as she climaxed around greatly around his cock, her entire body writhing as she squealed and growled like an animal. Joy began plugging away again as powerful surges pumped through his body and he began emptying his balls into her dirty ass, filling her rectum with gallons of spunk.

She tried desperately to escape his continued assault but Joy held her forcefully, keeping her where he needed her till he was finished. She wretched and scratched and squealed as her climax sent her flailing but Joy just kept plugging away at her now ruined asshole.

The air filled with disgusting slurping noises as Joy ploughed her cum-filled rectum, each time pulling out completely then shoving the whole of his cock into her sloppy shitter.

Finally he pulled away and she crumpled onto the floor, twitched and spamming as she groaned and moaned her way through the last surges of her powerful climax.

With just enough sanity left, Joy scurried over to her and kneeled by her head. Roughly he grabbed her by her hair and lifted face her to his twitching cock.

She turned her face away in fatigues, still reeling from her orgasm, just wanting to be left alone to recover and recuperate from the assault on her senses. But Joy was persistent, pulling her roughly and forcing his disgusting cock into her mouth. She cleaned him off thoroughly, licking away the dirty yellow streaks along the shaft as well as the disgusting sticky globules that had formed at the base of his deflating cock. Even as she continued wrenching she diligently attended to her brother's cock, kissing and licking and pleasuring him till the end.

Joy stroked her face, flushed and glistening with sweat. Finally, when his cock had become too sensitive he pulled out from her, surprised to hear a dejected purr leave her lips as if he'd taken away her favorite toy. He leaned in and kissed her, delicately at first then slowly pushing their tongues into each other's mouths and tasting a long passionate kiss.

"Then, sis, who wins this time?" he asked.

"Who can beat my brother, my lord, my husband, my master and my fucker? But, tell me one thing, darling, do you fuck other girls very often?" she said, still trying to catch her breath.

"No, my darling sister, my wife, my slut, I've fucked only one girl till now. We've started seeing and fucking each other after my H.S. Exam. But, we did it for some three months only. She is pregnant now, and will give birth to our baby some four months later."

"I wish I know that fortunate lady."

"Yes, you know. She is our Mira aunty, my Mira."

"Oh My God! You did Mira pregnant? What a fuck! And I think, you did shave her bald, didn't you?"

"Yes! You like her bald?"

"She looks stunning. But, do you know, her husband is a good fucker? Vidyut uncle fucks me when I visit home. We have been seeing each other after they came to rent our house. He carries a good size, and can continue for some ten minutes. I wander, why Mira wants someone else for sex!"

"It's unfair, sis. You are underestimating me."

"No no, my love, you are the best. But he is better than many others I have fucked with. I really appreciate him. But it's a mystery that his wife does not appeal him. You know, he often fucks our mother. He said this to me. And he said that, he had seen our father fucking Mira. Our mother got pregnant with him twice, but she evacuated. He even made me pregnant once. I was on vacation at home, and I was not on pills. It was our first time. And he used to fuck me four times a day then. We enjoyed the months of winter completely."

"That makes a sense. Do you know, Mira was as hairy as you are? She does not wash after pee. Oh! She smells awesome! She is a real bitch like you. Now, say me, what do I get as the winning treat?"

"You get whatever you want."

"I want you nude all the time around until others comes. And don't put on underwear when you go out...ever."

"As you wish, my lord."

She makes way to the kitchen in nude and he follows. She unties her long hair that falls covering her ass. She prepares to cook for them. He helps her cooking. Together they cook fast and prepare to dine.

They fed each other sitting on his lap and make a peg of vodka for each. They sip it while eating. After two pegs each, they stop, finish dining and prepare for bed.

She goes to toilet and he rests in his bedroom. She asked him not to come to her room till she calls. She asked him to get dressed in traditional Bengali dress, Dhoti and Punjabi. He only obeys.