We Are in the Lifestyle Now Ch. 1

Story Info
Wife teaches hubby about swinging.
7.1k words
4.3
138.7k
22
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 03/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: "My husband wants me to fuck you!"

Prologue

"My husband wants me to fuck you!" - Those were the words I never thought I would hear from any woman. That sentence changed my life, my marriage and my sex life all for the better. That is later in the story.

I

My name is Jeff Rogers and several months ago I was you typical straight-laced faithful husband. I am tall, a little over weight, but in good shape. My cock is 9 inches long and is wide. My wife Stacey is very pretty 5' 10" shoulder length brunette hair. Her breasts are a 34B cup (and real). Despite two kids, and because she works out fairly regularly, she is still in great shape. We have been married since college. I am a partner in a small, but comfortable medical practice in outside of Savannah. My wife is a nurse, but had stopped working full time when are children were born and now only works occasionally for her old office. Our sex life was typical. We never had sex enough, but when we did it, it was very passionate. I tried to get Stacey to be a little creative, but except for lingerie, corsets, high heels and stockings - all behind close doors. No public sex, no anal sex - nothing too unconventional. Although I did get to fulfill everyman's fantasy of fucking a nurse. As far as I knew we had only had sex with each other for the last 18 years.

Six months ago, Stacey had to go to Atlanta for a continuing education conference for her nursing certificate. She was gone for five days. The week she got back we made love like always until that weekend. Stacey parents picked up the kids for the weekend on Friday afternoon. By the time I came home on Friday night, Stacey opened the front door for me in a purple merry widow, with black laced topped fishnet stockings, silver ankle wrapped shoes, black elbow length opera gloves, elaborate crystal necklace and matching earrings and bracelet and no panties. One last thing she had on, and I, at the time, did not give it much though, was a gold anklet on her left ankle.

She looked at me with that "I am going to fuck you lights out look" - I must have looked like a deer in headlights. She put her arms around me a French kissed me like she had not done since before we were married. I stumble in the house and closed the door.

Stacey looked at me and said, "Hello I am Stacey the Slut of the House and I am here to satisfy your sexual desires."

I could not say a word.

Stacey grabbed my, now rock hard, cock and said, "follow me."

She marched me in, by my crotch, to the den. In what seem like a world wind, the "Slut of the House" was on her knees frantically taking off my pants. Before I could ask myself what was going on, my wife, the "Slut of House" had my belt undone, had my zipper open and had my pants and under around by ankles.

I looked down at Stacey and she was slowly rubbing her tongue on the tip of my cock. She leaned back and with an evil smile said, in the sexiest voice I ever heard her use, "I assume that my Boytoy wants me to give him a Lewinsky?"

I could barely shake my head in affirmation. Where was this passion and animal sexuality coming from - why did I care? The "Slut of the House" was giving me a blowjob I thought I would only see in a porno movie. I had, until this point in time, been successful in getting my wife Stacey to give me head, but only in the most cursory manner. But Stacey, the "Slut of the House" was not my wife and this was a blowjob I was going to remember

First she licks every inch of dick and balls including the skin at the base of my cock. Then she grabs the shaft and stokes with a powerful grip of her glove-covered hand. Out of now where she release my cock and in the same moment engulfs my cock with here mouth. Her arms moved between my legs and grabbed may ass. Stacey was sucking fast and feverously that I became engulfed in the moment and said

"Keep sucking that cock you wonderful slut"

Within a few minutes I started to groan like I was about to cum and Stacey stopped sucking my cock and look up at me and said, "Not so fast you big cock stud!"

Stacey stood up and slid off my coat (I was, except for my pants around my ankles dressed for work) and finished undressing me. By the time I was out of my clothes, my cock was hard enough to cut diamonds.

Stacey looked at me with the most sensuous look and started to giggle.

"No this is not a dream, but I have been reading those women's magazines in the waiting room at work. Jeff I love you so much but I have worried that our sex life was getting stale. I decided to do something to surprise you - I hope you don't mind?"

"Hell no! I love that outfit and the fact that I did not have to pick it out"

"I think what we about to do will blow your mind. You know I have never been one to be too "experimental?"

"Yes - but that has never bothered me and I"

Stacey interrupting, "Well it should, you have never asked for any thing unreasonable, but I have been too uptight, therefore, I want you to take me to the porch and fuck me."

"In the porch - I thought you were afraid people might see"

"Well, I want them to see me fucking my husband and if they think I am a slut - well I am, I am the Slut of House and you are my stud and why should our fucking be restricted to inside the house?"

"You know I agree," I said as we laughed together. I grabbed her hand, stepped over my clothes and we walked across the house to our enclosed porch. All the shutters had been opened and there were candles everywhere. I turned around and grabbed the Slut of House and pushed her on to the lounge chair. I knelt down and spread here legs open. Stacey lay back as I proceed to eat her out. This was one thing that Stacey had always enjoyed. I took my tongue and licked her cunt hole. I stuck one, then two fingers in her cunt. Stacey was, unusually vocal as I licked her. I put my mouth around her clit and suck it hard, while switching between using my tongue to stoke her clit.

Stacey had lost all inhibition. During this pussy eating session, she was moaning as loudly as I had ever heard her.

"Oh suck this whore's clit you bastard." Stacy had never liked when I called her a whore, but I like the change, it seemed so hot, nasty and devoid of romance - it was just great sex. I had always wanted part of our sex life to be like this - I was in heaven.

"I love it the way you eat me out!"

"Shove your fingers in me harder, harder!" Stacey had never liked being finger fucked, but I was more than willing to go with the flow. I continued to hold Stacey's clit in my mouth while my fingers move faster and faster in and out of her pussy.

"Oh God that is so fucking good. Don't stop"

Stacey started to shake with the sure signs of an impending orgasm.

"I going to come."

"I'mmmmm comming" Stacey started to rock and she rubbed her pussy up and down my face. After she finished her orgasm Stacey was laid back flat, limp and trying to catch her breath. I was so excited that I thought my cock was going to bust.

Stacey smiled mischievously at me " I am feeling like a cowgirl right now - is that okay with you?"

Stacey rarely ever agreed to fuck me cowgirl style, either in the knees down or feet down style and the thought of her, in this mood wanting to ride my cock was beyond a fantasy.

"I always want you to fuck me like that," I said as we stood up and traded places. I sat back on the lounge chair and smiled with anticipate. Stacey straddled me and smiled. She leaned over and French kissed me and proceed to lick my chest and bite my nipples. I had no idea where this came from but I was having the sex of my life. Stacey squatted over my erect cock. She slowly lowered her cunt over my dickhead. Stacey's cunt had never been so hot, tight or wet in all the time I had been fucking her. I could not believe that Stacey was slowly and steadily lowering her cunt up and down my dick in such a way as to give me a full view of her fucking me.

"You like seeing your dick moving in and out of my cunt don't you?"

"You know it!!. Keep fucking me"

Stacey started to bounce a rapid pace. I was going crazy with excite and started fucking upwards. Stacey stopped and knelt down and started to thrust fuck me. I began to rub her clit and she started to moan and in no time she shouted:

"Oh God, don't stop - I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" All of a sudden she screamed I am cumming!!" and fell forward. Breathing heavy she looked up with her blotched face, teeming with sweat and started to French kiss me. "I love that cock of yours, but what you can do with you fingers to my cunt is unnatural."

"How do you like the new me so far" she said laughing as she attacked me with her tongue.

"I love it, but" she put her index finger on my lips and said "I haven't finished my ride yet horse cock."

With that she stood up and turned around and started to fuck me for five hard minutes in a reverse cowgirl - I was in heaven.

Stacey stood up when she finished her reverse cowgirl and looked and my swollen purple headed dick and started laughing." I think that you tool needs some relief and fresh air. She walked over and kissed my dick a few times and grabbed my hand. I stood up and we started to kiss. I could not keep my hands off her body.

"Look it is still light out. Come with me." Grabbing my hand we walked out of the porch on to the deck over looking the backyard and in reasonable view of most of the neighbors.

Stacey laid down on the wicker chasse lounge and opened her legs.

"Fuck me like there is no tomorrow and I do not care if the world sees or hears us."

I climbed between her legs and entered her. Her pussy was still as hot, wet and as tight. I tried to fuck her slowly, but I was so horny, that I proceed to thrust my cock in to her cunt like a jackhammer. I lifted up her legs and held them wide as I fucked her unmercifully. We continued for several minutes, at one point I had her ankles on my shoulders and I was bouncing off her ass. My dick was so deep, Stacey told me be careful that I was going to bust her uterus.

"Fuck me, fuck me"

"Harder, harder"

Stacey looked at me during this fucking and licked her upper lip and said, "I love the way you use hard cock to fuck the shit out of me. Please fuck me doggie style." I love doggie style and smiled at her. I stood up and told Stacey to "assume the position."

Stacey laughed, "Thank you stud, may I have another fuck"

I place my tip of my cock at the entrance of pussy and rubbed.

"Well Slut of House I want you to beg for this cock?

"Please fuck my cunt with that big hard cock. I need that cock pounding my pussy. Please do not deny my cunt that cock you stud bastard. I want it. I want it! I WANT THAT COCK!!"

At that point I could not stand it any longer, I buried my cock deep inside that tight wet cunt and fuck with all abandon. With in a few minutes, I knew I was going to cum and shouted, "I am cumming!!" and dumped my load. I must have shot my load for fifteen seconds.

It was the best fuck I had ever had until that point.

I pulled out my cock and it was dripping cum. Stacey sat down grabbed my cock and looked at me and said "I love being a slut, there is nothing like fucking a sex toy like you." At which time she started to suck my cock and lick the cum.

I sat down next to this sex machine and said, "I love the new you, but where did this come from?"

"Like I said I been reading the 'woman's magazines" at the office . . .and I have been reading erotica on the Internet."

"Keep it up." Then I realized that I was sitting on my deck bare ass naked having just fucked my wife who was dressed like high-class whore. "I never thought you would let me do this ever --!"

Stacey smiled and said, "Let's see what the future will hold!" We proceed to fuck ourselves silly the rest of the night.

II

Stacey's behavior took a distinct change over the next several months. She started to wear corsets, garter belts and stockings or thigh highs almost all the time, even to work. I felt like I had hit the mother load. We could not stop fucking each other. We started to take the kind of risks that I never thought I would ever get Stacey to take. It was great. Stacy started adding some provocative items to her wardrobe, like mini-skirts, leather skirts and sheer tops.

One day, I was making notes in my charts and my receptionist buzzes in and says my wife is here and needs to talk to me. Stacey is a nurse at another doctor's office with which we work.

"This is a surprise. What is up? Everything alright?"

"No everything is not alright"

"What is the matter? What can I do to help?"

"First, I realized that in all the years we have been married we have never screwed each other in either of our offices and I am not going to live with that any more. Second you will fuck me now" she said with a sinful grin on.

Stacey walked to the door and quietly locked the door. I turned my phone to do not disturb. Stacey unbutton the buttons of her uniform and took if off, along with her slip and camisole. I could not believe my eyes, there was the previously conservative wife in a true white corset with six garters white lace top stockings, no panties and what had now become her ubiquitous ankle bracket. Once again, I felt like a deer in headlights, but this time with a smile and a hard on.

"What are you waiting for? Get undress, I want to get laid!"

Within minutes I had my pants off and my cock inside my wife's cunt. I came within minutes. I was able to manually bring her to an orgasm within minutes, while she lick the cum off my cock. After she came, she stood up got dressed, kissed me and told me this needs to be a regular habit.

For next several months are sex life became a series of hot erotic adventures - blow jobs in parking lots, fucking in parking decks, in the car and on the hood, quickies in public bathrooms, malls, stadiums -- you name it. I did not know, and did not care, what finally opened this world of sexual adventure in my bride, but I loved it. However, I was to learn how it happened. At first I was shocked and hurt, but then accepted our new lifestyle.

III

One Wednesday afternoon, I received a call from Stacey. "Remember that couple I told you I meet at the convention in Atlanta several months ago?"

"No I do not remember.

"Sure you do, Melissa and Hayden live here in Savannah?"

"I am sorry I don't remember. What about it?

Well I ran in to Melissa at the mall today and we got talking and she wants to know if we can have dinner with them on Saturday - what do you think - Mom and Dad are taking the kids tomorrow for the weekend?"

"I do not know, I mean how well do you really know them?"

"Melissa is a drug company rep that was at the convention and Hayden is a financial analyst, they are really nice it will be fun."

"Okay"

That weekend we getting ready and Stacey announced that she was feeling very sexy and asked me if I minded if she wore something sexy and a little flirtatious. For the first time in our marriage, I was not to keen on such a sexy plan, but who was I to object. I told as long as you did not think that Melissa and Hayden would be offended. I said ok. She assured me that it would be okay.

Stacey told me to wait in the bedroom while seek got dressed. She walked and lost my breath, my conservative, until a few months ago, wife had on a sheer white top with a matching spaghetti strap tank underneath, black leather mini-skirt, white seemed hose, silver ankle wrap high heel open toed shoes, crystal earrings and a silver ankle bracelet. Stacey smiled and lifted up her skirt and showed me her lace-topped stockings. She had her hair in a French twist with a crystal studded hair comb. I could tell that she had on her white corset.

"You like?"

"I can not wait to get you home!"

"How about a 'quickie'?"

"We are late your horny bastard"

We arrived at Melissa's and Hayden's at 7:00. Hayden answered the door, he seemed like a financial analyst out of central casting medium height, mid forties, fit, but no Adonis, and his hair was becoming somewhat salt and pepper. But Melissa was a vision; I could not keep my eyes off her. She was in her mid forties, but could easily past for mid thirties.

Melissa wore a black corset as a top with a short black leather skirt and a dark jade green jacket. I assumed that the black seamed hose she was wearing were stockings. She wore 5" black high heels that accentuated here incredible legs. I notice that she had on her left ankle a gold anklet. In addition she had on long pearl necklace tied in a knot, with eight strain pearl bracelet with pearl earrings. Her ensemble was finished off with black (later I found out elbow length) gloves. Her auburn hair was pull back with a pronounced black hair bow and she was wearing a black fedora. Melissa was in very good shape for her age. Her breasts, which had to be a 34c, were barely concealed by her corset. Although she clearly was not a sun worshipper she had a light tan and her chest was covered with small soft freckles (which drive me crazy).

Melissa teamed with sexuality and as soon as I saw her my cock became as hard as a rock. I was so taken back that I could barely say hello. I told her that I liked her outfit and she said that because of her job and public contact, she loved to work such "party clothes" on weekends.

Except for the fact that I could not lose my hard on and that Melissa sat across from me during dinner and I knew she caught me, at least twice, staring at her breast, I enjoyed the dinner. The food was wonderful and wine delicious and plentiful. Melissa and Hayden were wonderful people. Despite the obvious commercial possibilities that both of our careers presented to each other, the night was just getting to know a new couple, or so I thought.

By the time we adjourned to the den, I was feeling a bit tipsy. Hayden stated, "What this occasion of new friendship needs is some champagne for a toast" and with that left the room.

Melissa walked very slowly and softly to the impressive audiovisual set-up and turned on the TV with the full sound system and turned around and looked at both Stacey and myself and said with seductive grin.

"Are you two feelin naughty and nasty tonite?"

Out of nowhere I heard Stacey say "Absolutely!!"

"Good then let's watch some amateur porno" with that Melissa turned on the VCR. The tape was clearly made with a hand held video camera. It looked like a hotel room with two queen size beds. On each was a woman with at least two men engaging in various sex acts. I was speechless. I felt my wife's arm wrap around mine - "Does that like fun?"

"Well, uh, yes?!"

Again out of nowhere I heard Stacey say "This stuff makes me so hot."

"Since when?" I send trying to laugh innocently

"Since I started surfing the 'net - that's when" came the response with a sinister laughter.

Hayden walked in "Champagne for everyone!" and proceeded to hand each of a flute full of champagne.

"For such good new friends - a little Bollinger - not a vintage, but damn fine all the same."

I tried, and failed, to drink my champagne slowly. What had started as a very casual evening was becoming surreal.

"Mel, which tape is this?"

"I dunno, I think it is a copy of the one that the Nelsons' made at their last party"

After a few seconds, I realize what Melissa had said, "you know these people?"

"Absolutely, they are friends of ours in the lifestyle" respond Melissa.

"What lifestyle?"

"We like to participate in the multiple partner sexual lifestyle - you know 'swinging'"

I was stunned and excited. I looked at my wife and asked if she knew about this and she responded that Hayden and Melissa had talked about on several occasions.

"I hoped we did not shock you, but based on what Stacey had told us about you, I figured you would like to try the lifestyle."

12