We Are the Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took my finger out of his mouth, "No."

His lips traveled down my neck, over my pulse. "Why not?" God, this was embarrassing; my voice was all heavy and breathy. His tongue lightly trailed from the base of my neck to my earlobe where he suckled. I moaned loudly as my thighs pressed together.

"You keep begging me and making sounds like that, love, you're going to be laying beneath me, naked."

His words fanned the flame of my newly found libido, making me leave my position next to him in favor of straddling his body. My lips met his with an intensity that almost frightened me. I pushed his hat off his head and ran my fingers through his hair as my tongue invaded his mouth. Damian groaned beneath me as his hands trapped my hips.

"Don't move like that, Taylor," he hissed.

I continued to grind my hips on his thickening ridge anyway. It felt so good, I couldn't bring myself to stop. I needed him. I needed more.

"Damn it, Taylor," he said, flipping me around so that I was no longer facing him. He had my pants down in record time. "Is this what you want?" he whispered seductively. "You want me to touch you like this?" he asked as he palmed my mound. "Open your eyes."

I did as he asked, seeing our reflections in the television. I hardly recognized myself as the wanton creature that was spread wide open on the lap of the most attractive being on the planet. My skin was flushed, my eyes wild and bright.

"Look at me. I want to see you when I make you come," Damian said as he continued to rub my mound. My eyes met his in the television screen; they were yellow. "Look at you, Taylor; so hot for me. I want you so bad."

"Then take me."

He produced a growl-like sound before easing a finger into my warmth. "You don't even know what you're asking." He worked his finger in and out of me as I groaned in pleasure. "So tight," he moaned into my ear. I shuddered.

His skilled ministrations were taking me higher and higher, I knew that at one point I was going to reach the peak and fall over the edge. I looked forward to it. Working my hips in time with the thrust of his fingers, I was well on my way to release. "Oh, God. Damian."

"Eyes open," he ground out as he began to work my clit in earnest.

"Oh God!" I cried out as my orgasm rocked through my body, rendering everything else null and void. Damian's eyes glowed in the television like I had never seen before. With speed that could only be vampiric, he swept me up into his arms, carried me to my bed and began to dive into my pussy. I cried out in ecstasy as his mouth toyed with my clit.

"That's right, baby. Feel it for me," he said before ripping my sweatshirt right down the middle. He looked at my bra as if it were an unwelcome house guest and shredded it as well. "Fucking bra," he said before latching onto my nipple. I convulsed as he took it between his teeth, beginning to lick it. He then moved to the other nipple, giving it equal attention before kissing and suckling his way to the apex of my thighs.

"Damian," I groaned.

"Oh, I love when you say my name, baby."

He licked and sucked my clit showing no mercy and I felt my second orgasm building. "Open those eyes, Taylor. Look at me." His coaxing, sexual voice mixed with the glowing carnality of his eyes had me coming so hard tears sprang out of my eyes.

"Oh man," I groaned after coming down from my high.If this is what being with a vampire is like, sign me up!

"Consider yourself enlisted," Damian said, getting up from the bed, making his way to my dresser.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting you some pajamas. Sorry I dismantled your clothes."

"We're not going to have sex?"

He turned around and looked at me, his eyes halfway back to being blue again. "Taylor, neither one of us is ready for that. Now put these on and go to bed."

"You're so bossy."

"Yeah, well, it comes with old age."

After Damian pulled me into his chest and wrapped me in my blanket, I knew I wouldn't last long. Who knew receiving pleasure could make a person so sleepy? My mind trudged through the day, taking an inventory of all that I accomplished. I had blown off a shift at Bar Louie and went shopping instead; I spent the day with one of the most attractive men I've ever seen. I was worked over by the tongue and fingers of a man that wasn't really a man, but a vampire. Somehow, I was okay with that. I knew that Damian wouldn't hurt me-he seemed like he had genuine feelings for me. I knew that I was in too deep, too soon, but I didn't care. Something clicked in me when I met Damian, and I wanted to see where this led to. I was strapped up, and ready for the ride.

12