We Become Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hold back no longer as I ejaculated, but the black man had no such problems controlling his orgasm so that he can enjoy the pleasure of fucking my wife for as long as he chooses and doing so as I continue to watch excitedly for the next 3 hours as he fucked my wife rythmically and repeatedly bringing her to one intense orgasm after another .

During this time little was said and the air was filled almost continuously with the sounds of my wife moaning .... gasping ... panting ....and more, and more moaning ..... and only when he'd enjoyed her enough to fully satiate his lust did he look over at me and say ; "You'll never know how much I've been looking forward to filling your sexy wife's cunt with my cock and spunking up her"

A slight pause and he continued ; "Now she's had a big cock up her, you can be sure that she'll will want moor".

I feared because I knew that my wife was listening to his every word and no doubt agreeing with him entirely as he turns his attentions back to my wife's body .... once again making her moan like a little girl as he pumped his long, thick, throbbing cock in and out of her like a piston until he started panting frantically and ejaculating a flood of thick, potent, creamy semen deep inside my wife's body.

Believe me though, this was only the start of a long evening .... and so much more has taken place since my wife fully got the taste for having another man.

12