We Begin

Story Info
A Master begins with His pet.
6.7k words
4.22
42.9k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We begin....

It is time for You to claim me as fully and totally Yours.

We have met at a hotel, You told me that You require the large walk-in shower and more hot water than could possibly be found at either of our houses. Plus, You require complete privacy as well as complete focus. i can't begin to fathom what all will happen with us today.

You have instructed me to wear a dress that buttons from collar to hem, a front hook sexy bra and matching thong.

You allow me 15 minutes to hang my clothes and arrange my things in the bathroom.

You begin by ordering me to stand in the center of the room, spreading my feet to slightly outside my shoulder width, put my arms behind me and grasp my elbows. You approach me and brush my hair behind my ears. You place Your hands at either side of my head and tilt my face up to Yours.

"pet, up to now, you have been training your body according to My will and you have pleased Me well. you have been opening to Me your mind - your thoughts, needs, fears, fantasies. My Mastery of you began with My Mastery of your mind. I want just three things from You as we begin our journey as Master & submissive. Later, I will want another."

"I want your mind - which we have been working on. I want your body - which in most ways, is the easiest for you to give to Me and which we have begun, but will advance much further on tonite. After that, your soul. And, later your heart. "

i find myself not breathing - lost in Your words - Your eyes ... the magnitude, breadth and depth of the desires You have of me as Yours.

You walk around me, slowly -- looking at me, but not saying anything. i feel shivers running down my spine as i struggle to stay in place and not to speak. You stop in front of me again and begin to remove my clothing. Slowly unbuttoning my dress from the collar to the hem, then Your big, gentle - though not always - hands slide it down off my shoulders, letting it drop and catch on my bent elbows behind me. i begin to move to open my arms to let it drop, but You stop me.

"No! Leave it there, I enjoy you unclothed but still encumbered. I will remove it when I am ready."

i blush and hold still. You take Your fingers and slide them down my jaw bones to my chin. Then You slowly and softly run them down and over my throat to my collarbone - i arch my neck to stay in contact with Your touch. You slip them back up to my shoulders to rest Your hands there with Your thumbs caressing slowly over my sensitive collarbones making me shiver and my cunt grow wetter -my breathing beginning to turn to a pant.

"pet, you are going to continue opening your mind to Me now. you will open your mind further to Me by telling Me everything you feel and think as I touch you. To fully own you, slut, I must know your each and every reaction. So, by telling your every reaction, I will further learn My property, and you will further give your body to Me by giving Me each and every key to all of the secrets you hold of this body that you are surrendering to Me."

"Soon, pet, soon My Mastery of you will transition us from this beginning of Me as your 'Sir' to Me as your "Master. Do you understand?"

i gulp, swallow and nod. "Yes Sir"

"Do you have any questions?"

i shake my head, "No, Sir"

You lean down, lowering Your face to mine .... "You are mine, and You will become the slut i desire and You crave to be."

Yes, Sir ... i moan and nod as Your mouth touches mine, Your tongue grazing softly across mine before it slips between my lips and my mouth opens to You. i moan and lift my mouth to Yours, i hear Your answering moan as Your hands tighten on my shoulders, pressing against my collarbone as You deepen the kiss to absorb the unspoken, but unmistakably clear invitation from mouth to Yours, to come in.. to take, to plunder. i feel the answering heat in my chest, the tightening of my tits, the drop in the pit of my tummy and the clenching inside my cunt. i grasp tightly against my arms to not allow my arms to lift to go around You, as i so want to, and as i so know is completely unallowed at this juncture.

You lift your mouth from mine, run Your tongue across my cheek to my right ear, where Your tongue flicks at my ear lobe, then traces up around my ear's edge, making me shiver in response, then back down to dip just inside my ear, and then back to the lobe where You suck it into Your mouth and then nip at it before Your tongue trails down my neck.

i tilt my head to the side to give You full, easy access... You mouth stops at the curve of my neck to my shoulder and lingers there. Kissing, licking, sucking.

i gasp out, Oh Sir.. that spot... that spot is incredibly sensitive. It is tied into my nipples, my cunt, the heart of my submissiveness. i don't know what that spot is, Sir, but it drops me immediately into submission. So much like having my ass plugged ... and i have no idea why.

You raise Your head and i see the grin cross Your face, "very good, slut, very good.... I see you are understand My instructions to you." You run Your hands down my arms along the outside to my hands clasping my elbows, then graze them over my turned up exposed forearms tickling me and causing chills down my spine.

Slowly, You lift Your hands from my shoulders and further their path over my my body.

They slip back up my arms and down my chest to my still covered in lace tits. You reach inside the cups of my bra, pushing the lace down underneath my tits, exposing them to You. You run Your fingers over my tit flesh and over my hardening nipples. You grasp them between Your fingers, slowly increasing the pressure on them as You look into my eyes, watching my pupils dilate as i fall further into submission to You - the pressure crossing to the point of pain as i moan and rock my shoulders back pressing my tits further against Your hands.

"Tell me, pet... what are you feeling, what are your thoughts as I touch you, exposing My slut to Me?"

i am lost for a moment... until You pinch my nipples harshly and say, "slut, now!"

i gasp --- yes Sir! i'm, i'm uh, covered in chills Sir. Feeling Your fingers sliding down my skin is like You are caressing my nerves - petting me. You stroking on my collarbones feels like i'm a cat. It makes me drop into focus of surrender ... and, and, i feel Your fingers on my nipples in my clit - they are interconnected. And i feel it in the pit of my tummy - makes my stomach drop to the floor.

You squeeze them just a touch harder - and i gasp, "oohh gawd Sir...yes, please Sir --- the feeling is over the edge into pain but so deeply connected with my clit that i feel them pulsing together, responding together" - then You release them and reach between my tits to unhook my bra, slide Your fingers back up to my shoulders and under the straps there and push it down my arms to join my dress there.

i look at You as i feel it stop at my elbows but don't move. You smile and run Your thumbs over the tips of my sensitive nipples, "very good, pet." i gasp at the electric shock that travels immediately to my clit and my hips rock forward just slightly before i catch myself and stop - opening my eyes a bit wider watching Your face.

You look at me, "Since I didn't instruct to not physically react, I won't punish that, girl. But, not again."

i nod, yes, Sir... i understand.

i watch as You lower Your hands under my tits, lifting them, weighing them. "Beautiful, pet... beautiful, I love your tits."

i moan, You know what my thoughts are about my tits...and You squeeze them and look up at my face, "alexpet ... you are Mine and everything about you is Mine. And you are beautiful, all of you."

i nod, Yes Sir.. beautiful to You Sir.

Then, my mouth falls open and i catch and hold my breath as i watch Your mouth move toward my right tit. You open mouth kiss my nipple, i feel Your tongue press against it - my head falls back, the moan from deep inside of me.... Oh... Sir, thank You, i have waited so long to feel Your mouth on my skin. Kissing me, licking me, sucking me, nipping at me, biting me. my whole world exists where Your mouth is, Sir.

i moan as You suck the nipple into Your mouth, flicking Your tongue over it, then as You look at me, You close Your teeth down on it... light pressure at first, then more and more ... Your teeth closing in toward each other .............

Sirrrrrrrrrr..................... yes............ ohhhh.... it feels like You are sucking on my clit through my nipple. Then You begin to pull Your head back, pulling my nipple out with Your teeth as You draw backward. i lock my knees as they begin to shake and i feel the beginning of an orgasm. Ohhhh.. Sir... oh gawd, Sir, i'm going to cum from Your mouth on my nipple.

You shake Your head no, tugging my captured nipple back and forth. Then You drag Your teeth over and off my nipple, releasing it and say, "NO, slut. NO. breath and concentrate."

i nod vigorously, yes Sir, i say, yes Sir... i'm better.

But, then, You move toward my left tit and first shaking Your head no at me, treat it to the same wonderful actions. When, finally, Your teeth drag over the distended nipple between them and slip off at the now ultra-sensitive tip, i'm moaning and breathing through my mouth to stave off the rising climax.

You lift Your head, open Your hands and spread Your fingers down over my ribs with Your little fingers and edges of Your ring fingers slipping around my sides, tickling me and interesting counter-balance to the throbbing in my nipples and clit.

i hiss my breath between my teeth, but don't move, "tickles, Sir.. it tickles..."

You smile and continue Your hands downward, bringing them together at my navel -- then grasp the end of the jewelry piercing it and first push it up and down then tug on it.

i moan at the quick pain and say, oh Sir.... i've so thought of You doing that.... and every time i feel that sharp snap of pain, i think of what my nipples would feel like if they too were pierced. It brings so many feelings to my mind when i think of You having my nipples pierced for You. An incredible erotic high that i would carry for You that mark of my complete surrender to You ... carry it every second. A deep emotional reaction to those thoughts -- and oh, Sir, it makes my heart pound and Your cunt throb.

You dip Your head and tongue around the piercing there, dipping inside my navel and wiggling there.

i jump a bit, 'tickles Sir, i gasp out... but oh, it makes me want Your tongue inside of me .. anywhere inside of me.

You slide Your hands to the straps of my thong. You hook a thumb under each side and suddenly pull them upward, burying the strap into my ass and splaying open Your cunt lips and against my clit.

Sir! Oh, Sir.... it, uh,.... oh... Sir, it umm. hurts, but an incredible rush of arousal and desire for more. Wanting, needing to know how deep i can fall into submission to You.

i feel Your hands move to the middle of my tummy and the middle of my back and first, pull up on the strap again, burying it that much further, then begin to saw the material back and forth over my sensitive, tender, swelling skin.

Please Sir.. ... oh that, is ... ummm. oh, my, i mean, Your cunt is swelling Sir - my clit is swelling against the pressure, it is both pleasurable and painful, but the edge between them is so close, so blurred.

Your hands slide back to my sides and turn to begin to drag the thong down over my hips. Down, down it travels, as the straps reach my thighs, below the level of Your cunt, You tug and pull the material out from Your cunt lips and ass ---- i moan as it rasps over the tender, slightly chafed skin and pulls out.

When You get the thong to my spread knees, You stop. You slide Your hands slowly up the front of my thighs, up to the tops of my hips then around behind me and over my - Your ass - and then down the backs of my thighs making me quiver in anticipation to feeling Your hands between my legs. i control my desire to press Your cunt forward to You - Your hands now traveling back up my legs and over my ass. You grab hold of my ass cheeks and press me hard against You. As i feel my body make contact with Yours, it dawns on me that You are fully clothed, where i am more naked with my dress and bra around my elbows and my thong around my knees than i would be if i were completely nude.

i moan, Sir, i feel so exposed ...

You laugh, a low chuckle that sends shivers all through me that center inside Your throbbing cunt, and say, "oh, not as exposed as you will be My slut."

You look into my eyes, then drop onto one knee in front of me. i gasp, Sir?! You shhssh me and say, "Hold, pet." i feel Your hands move from my ass down my legs, wrapping around my thighs, Your fingers on the tender flesh on the inside of my upper thighs - applying pressure outward pulling my legs further open.

"Open your legs for me, slut."

i do, shifting my feet wider until i feel the material of my thong digging into my outer thighs. Sir, i can't open any more with my thong there. i'm shaking, Sir ... shaking with nerves, desire ... want for You --

You slip Your hands up my inner thighs and underneath Your cunt.

"Oh, look at My swelling open cunt," You say as You hook Your hands under me, Your thumbs under my ass cheeks, Your fingers on either side, covering my labia, pressing into my tender flesh, kneading it - bringing Your thumbs up to slide between the lips.

"Are you wet, My pet?" You ask me, rhetorically i think because i can feel the wetness laying against the inside of my lips.

Yes, Sir, i groan out as You dip Your thumbs inside of Your cunt to test the validity of my answer.

"Oh, yes, My little slut, You are. You must like being stripped and exposed by Me ... to Me... for Me."

Yesssss... Sir, i hiss as i feel Your thumbs stroking just inside of me. Yes, Sir, this slut loves being exposed and vulnerable for You. Feeling You draw away the barriers that i have erected around me every day.

i moan as i feel Your hands pulling Your cunt open - i look down and see You inspecting what You find there. Using Your fingers to spread the wetness over my lips, grasping each tender inner cunt lip between Your thumb and forefinger, first stretching them down, tugging on them, pinching them, then pulling them out to the sides spreading me open further to Your view.

Ohhh, Sir, it hurts when You pull on my cunt lips, they are so sensitive and tender. They feel as if they might tear in Your hands, but gawd, Sir, between the pain there and the physical rush of Your hands on me, the embarrassment of You looking at me so intimately ... it all adds up to deepen this rush of need i have for You.

You are absolutely exposing me to You ... these first steps in the taking of me to completely turn me into Your slut.

You pull them further apart and peering at my open body, You tell me, "Look at My cunt, slut... open, swollen and I think it wants to be fucked by My cock -- it is wet and dripping already."

Yes, yes, yes Sir... Yes it does, it is.

You lift Your face closer as Your fingers slip inside of my wet cunt... then You begin to pull my cunt open with Your fingers inside and outside holding the lips. i watch as You extend Your tongue, moaning before You ever touch me. Begging, oh, Sir, please, please use Your tongue on Your cunt.. please Sir, oh i want to feel Your tongue caressing Your slut, tasting, teasing, stroking ... please Sir.

Watching my face, You dip Your tongue inside me. It is all i can do to not have my knees buckle. All i can do to not press my cunt to Your mouth.

You smile at my struggle then release the tender flesh and i gasp as the blood returns to them.

You slide Your hands further up my cunt, spreading my lips open higher up my body, pulling my lips apart forcing my clit out from its hood.

"Oh, pet, look what's come up for a look, a little pink clit. Shall I lick it for you? or should I bite it for Me?"

Sir, oh, Sir.. whatever pleases You Sir. Your tongue would feel incredible sliding over my sensitive clit. But,. Sir, if it pleases You.... the thought of You closing Your teeth over the most sensitive, tender piece of flesh anywhere on my body because You wish to ... oh Sir .. that is an incredible feeling --- releasing control of all of me to You .. is the heart of my submission to You.

You extend Your tongue and lick the tip of my clit; then suck it slowly into Your mouth sending intense rushes of feeling coursing through my body .. making me moan... making me long to slide my hands around Your head and rock my hips forward to Your mouth... but i know that i must hold fast.

"Oh, please Sir... please.... Your slut wants to cum, please...."

You pull Your head back - "No girl.. no"

i gasp out a response, Yes Sir... i won't. i won't disobey You. i won't disappoint You.

You rise up and walk around behind me. You place Your hands on my back and behind to press me forward. "Bend over slut."

i nod and comply, attempting to shift my feet to gain my balance, but limited by the thong at my knees.

Once i am fully bent at the waist, pressing my knees back to hold myself still, You toss my dress to my side, exposing my ass to You gaze. i'm glad that i'm bent over this way --- even as exposed as it makes me to You -- at least my ass looks better this way.

"Reach down and spread your ass cheeks open, girl." You tell me.

i drop my hands from my back and lower them to my ass cheeks, blushing from cheeks to cheeks, but slipping my fingers between my orbs and pulling them open.

You say nothing, do nothing and my anxiety level begins to rise. i begin to call out to You and then i realize that You are waiting on me to comply with Your earlier instructions.

Sir, i feel very vulnerable now. This position is difficult for me, embarrassingly so. But, Sir, i am focusing on serving You in every way You request and require.

i feel Your hand stroking down my back along my spine, softly.. gentling me.

"Easy, pet, I'm right here. It pleases Me that you are telling Me when things are difficult for you and it pleases Me that you are doing them even when they *are* difficult for you. Without questions or hesitations. "

Your hands stroke lower down to my ass and then stroking between the split open crack of my ass. Your fingers rub over my ass and then down to my open, weeping cunt. You dip Your fingers inside of me and then draw the moisture up to my hole.. then push a finger into my wanting ass.

ohhhhh.... Sir.. i moan out, pressing back just slightly trying to get Your finger further into my asshole.

i feel the sharp slap against my ass - then another, "NO slut. you were warned!"

Yes, Sir, i'm sorry Sir... Your slut just wants You inside her so much.

i can hear the smile in Your voice as You say, "yes, little slut, I know you do. But you will wait... you will obey ...."

Yes Sir.. yes Sir, i'm sorry Sir.

You slap my ass again, i'm not sure if in further punishment, as a reminder or simply because You want to. You press Your finger further into my ass. i hold totally still and You reward me by stroking Your finger in and out of my ass a few times.

Then i feel Your lips against my ass kissing me. Your tongue trails up my spine and i feel the scrap of Your pants against my ass - again reminding me that i am naked, and You are clothed.

"Stand up girl" You tell me. i do.

You reach to my wrists as my clothing falls, You catch it and step away, laying it across a chair. You come back in front of me, dropping again to one knee and slide my thong down to my feet; tapping on first one foot to have me raise it for You to take my thong off, then the other. Now i stand totally naked in front of You.

"Kneel slut" You tell me.

i immediately drop to my knees, spreading my legs widely, leaning back on my hands as i have been training .... arching my back to stick my tits out and tucking my tummy and ass in, i lift my cunt up slightly.

12