We Finally Got Our Chance

Story Info
After years of lusting lil sis finally makes her move!
3.7k words
4.26
109.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers, this is our first story so feedback would be great!

*

My mother always has been away on business a lot and my twenty year old brother was responsible for me. I am two years younger than him. I'm working and in school so I never had time for dates. My sweet brother Danny always let me hang out with him and his friends and they never seemed to mind.

My Brother was always watching out for me, and I know now that he was always watching me too.

Sometimes I used to lay on the floor by the old air conditioning vents in my room next door to his. He and his friends would tell their stories about what they were doing with their girlfriends. I am younger and way less experienced than him. So I didn't really know what to picture except the few times I'd seen him slip past my room from the shower in the mornings. I do remember getting all hot listening to their stories, wishing that it could be me.

One night Danny was talking on the phone to his latest girlfriend (I know this because he had kicked me off the phone to call her). They talked really quietly for a while and it was hard to hear them. Then he hung up the phone saying "fuck you too."

I laid there wondering if I should go in and ask if he was ok. I thought I heard him crying so I went and peeked in his door. He wasn't crying though... I stood at the door just watching for a minute, as my big brother played with himself till he got hard.

By this time I was getting wet watching his hand slide up and down his cock, listening to him moan, and wondering what he was thinking about. I hadn't realized till a sound escaped me that I had been playing with myself like the girls in the stories he would tell his friends.

I got scared he'd heard me and slipped back into my room. I don't know if he had heard me that night or not but he never said anything.

It took me a few weeks to realize that the vents could work both ways and I would lay there next to the vent fingering myself and fantasizing that he was listening. I knew he could hear me but was he listening and couldn't deal with it or he didn't want to spoil it?

There were a few times that he scared me when he had walked in my room and asked me why I was lying on the floor instead of on the bed. I remembered mumbling something about dropping something under the bed or how it was hot and the air by the vent was cooler.

He always said ok and left but he'd have this weird little grin as he walked off.

Later, he started bringing girls home when mom was at work. The vents between our rooms locked open or closed from my side and at first he used to close the vents but after I kept locking them back open after they left. He finally left them open.

I learned as much as I could in the months before I started dating, but once I finally did, I was still shy and inexperienced.

Danny was really good to me during that first year as I dated guys and started getting laid. Anytime things went wrong my big brother was there to listen and give me advice.

Over time the advice I needed became more awkward, but Danny never hesitated even if he was really embarrassed.

Secretly, these talks made me hot. I kinda thought they got to him too. I even started making up a few things to see what really got to him.

The first time I can say that I really got to him was when I told him about an all-girl sleepover I had gone to the night before.

I started telling him about me and this girl I had made out with on a dare. (The one that he had a crush on, of course.)

I never forget the look on his face as I described how soft her skin was and how turned on I was when I saw all the other girls watching us.

He mumbled something about finishing his chores and ran off. But as he shut the door to my room I knew with one glance I had gotten to him.

So I figured turnabout was fair play, locked the vents shut, and called my girlfriends over for a pool party the next day. Then inviting the two that he liked best to stay over, making sure that he "overheard" them drooling over how hot he was.

I never saw my sweet brother drop so many things in my life, and when his girlfriend called I think he actually forgot her name.

By the time pizza and movies released him from chaperone duty he was definitely a little frazzled. So he went to his room and turned up the stereo, but we all knew what we'd done and couldn't stop giggling about it.

After the movie we went upstairs and I loudly announced it was time for truth or dare.

It was decided that it was my turn to make the next dare, so I dared us all to go skinny dipping. Knowing his window overlooked the pool.

I yelled to Danny to watch the phone because we were all going back to the pool.

After we all splashed around for a while, we got bored and climbed out of the pool. Then we stretched out on our towels, and started making out. I looked up and saw he was peeking out through his blinds.

So to put on good show, I slowly fingered them both at the same time all the while ignoring him.

I loved the tight, slick feel of my fingers slipping in and out, and somehow they both came together. As they were looking at each other and giggling,

I rolled onto my back, and looked my big brother in the eyes as I licked my fingers clean. Then we all ended up showering, and crashing out for the night.

The next morning Danny did not come downstairs for breakfast. Mom asked him what was wrong but he just said "nothing." Did I go too far, I wondered? I hope I hadn't made him too mad.

A week later I tried to apologize to him, but he acted like nothing had ever happened. He just smiled down at me, kissed me on the forehead, and said its ok little sis it's over forget it. K? I told him I bet that was something he'd never forget. I had never seen my brother turn quite so red before.

I felt bad and apologized again. I helped with his chores to smooth things over. I even made him and his girlfriend, Cindy, breakfast, even though she put me on edge somehow.

I think he finally got that I felt bad, and accepted my apology.

They were going to the mall that day, and she invited me along. He bought me a satin shirt I tried on for him, and he was right. It did look good on me.

About a month later Danny was going out for his Twenty-first birthday.

Mom was out of town on business again, and he promised I could tag along.

Even though I was sure by now that things with my sexy sibling would never go the way I'd always hoped for. I wanted to look hot for him tonight.

I spent two hours getting ready. It would have gone faster but Danny came in to tell me that we were going to be leaving a little early.

He had walked in during the middle of yet another outfit change. I had just put on my sexiest pair of g-string panties.

I turned to get another skirt from the closet, and in the mirror I caught a glimpse of him standing behind me. So I grabbed the skirt and "accidentally" dropped it on the floor.

I heard him gasp as I bent over to pick it up. I thought to myself, I'm definitely wearing these tonight.

I bent down again and stepped into the skirt. Then without even turning around, I casually asked him, whats up, Danny?

He mumbled something about leaving in an hour and that I should use lock on my door, when I needed some privacy. Then he hurried away, his face red.

What! Only you and I are here at the moment. I don't need to lock the door we're family right? I called after him.

A second or so later, I heard a glass break and thought to myself... gee I wonder whats got him so nervous tonight.

Just imaging that maybe he'd been watching me for a while before I noticed him was enough to drench those cute little panties that he'd just seen me in.

Ok. Well maybe I won't be wearing these tonight after all, I thought to myself, as my finger slipped into them to finger my already wet pussy.

I finally settled on a miniskirt that showed off my cute little ass. I slipped into the satin shirt he had picked out for me.

I wasn't wearing a bra and the feel of the silky material sliding over my nipples while I did my hair and makeup was so exquisite that I had just leaned back in my chair and begun playing with myself again when Danny knocked on my door asking if I was ready yet. I said in a breathy voice that I'd be out in just a minute.

I had been watching myself in the mirror and I could barely see the doorway, when I saw him peeking in.

He saw what I was doing to myself and I saw the expression on his face and came right then.

I waited a minute or so, grabbed my purse and went downstairs. I hugged my brother said "Happy Birthday Danny, now let's get this evening started, shall we?"

He never said anything about watching me but he held me in that hug a little tighter and for a little longer than he ever had before.

His friend Shane owned the night club we were going to so getting me in wouldn't be a problem.

Danny's girlfriend and a few of his friends were meeting us there at seven. We had gotten there early and I had to pee, so I headed straight for the bathroom.

Opening the door I heard familiar sounds. It reminded me of the night before when I was listening to Danny and his girlfriend

Curious, I followed the little moans to the end stall. I thought, ah hell, people are fucking in the stalls, no way my friends will believe me if I tell them that tomorrow.

So I got out my camera phone and aimed it through the crack of the doorframe, but all I could see was some dude's back as he was screwing this chic from behind.

I don't know how long I was watching them before the door unlocked and one of them said, quit staring and join in or leave already. Tonight was supposed to be a night of fun so I said Ok what the fuck, I'll join.

I pushed open the door only to find it was Shane, my brother's best friend and Cindy. As she turned and recognized me, I snapped a picture and said "Say Cheese You Bitch."

Then I spun around and left. My brother was waiting for me in the hallway.

I grabbed his hand on the way by, and pulled him out into the parking lot. Protesting the whole time, he looked at me like I had lost it.

I dragged him to his car and did the hardest thing I had ever done. I knew what this would do to him. I knew he loved her, even if he didn't.

He just blinked at me expectantly with a confused look on his face and said what the fuck sis?

Sadly, I handed him the phone and told him to look at the picture.

t took a second for him to see what it was and he looked back at me his eyes were lost behind the tears. I hugged him for a sec and then told him; give me the keys and we'll get the fuck out of here.

Just then, Shane and Cindy came running up behind us, slowing to a walk. Shane called out for Danny to wait up.

Cindy strutted up to us and said something to me like... "What's Up you bitch give me that camera! "

With only a knowing glance at each other, we both turned around at the same time, hitting them hard and knocking the both out into the gravel and dirt of the parking lot parking lot.

That seemed to break Danny out of his trance and he tossed me the keys.

I just started driving and kept telling him they weren't worth the tears and they belonged laying out in the dirt back there together.

He cried himself out as I drove.

While I was comforting him I held his hand in my lap. He wasn't touching me other than that. But was noticing how his eyes kept tracing my thigh and up to hem of my miniskirt when he thought I wasn't looking.

Was he really thinking about what I thought he was? I tried reading his expressions but he wasn't showing me anything.

I just couldn't tell. It was driving me crazy! I was getting so wet that I was sure that I was going to have to have his leather seats professionally cleaned.

He was starting to relax a little when we passed a small park.

I seriously considered pulling over and parking the car and trying to talk him about all of these mixed signals, or just grab him and kiss him. But ...No! I told myself. Not now! It's wouldn't be fair, he's hurting right now.

I forced myself to relax and looked over at him.

We locked eyes for an instant.

He hissed "damn" under his breath and I knew, just suddenly knew what he wanted.

I swallowed, hard, and said let's get you home big brother.

I squeezed his hand and let it go. He just let it fall onto my upper thigh and leaned back in his seat.

As he did his hand moved further up my thigh. He made a little whimpering noise that made me want him even more.

I said in almost more thought than words... Not tonight, my sweet brother not yet.

He closed his eyes tightly and said almost in a whisper "You'll always be my little sister." I wasn't sure if he was thanking me for tonight, or reminding himself that he was my big brother.

He said nothing else on the ride home. Yet he never moved his hand away, it was still making me wet as hell as I tried to ignore it and stay on the road.

It was right about halfway home that I realized I never got to go pee at the club and Damm, we were still 20 minutes from home!

That night I laid in bed thinking, I couldn't sleep.

I kept going over what had happened that night. Was it just emotional overload or did my big brother actually feel that lust that I had seen in his eyes.

Although, If he did want me, hadn't there been plenty of chances?

He knew that I wanted him? Didn't he?

I had to find out... but how?

I was almost asleep when the answer presented itself. Danny had been snoring so I knew he had fallen asleep.

Then he started talking in his sleep. I knew the kinds of noises he made and I could tell he was at the beginning of a good dream.

I smiled, and began to play with myself too. I matched his rhythm just as I'd done on so many nights before.

Focusing on the way his hand had trembled lightly on my thigh all the way home, as he kept his face so carefully blank.

I had thought it was just another wet dream. But I thought I heard him whimpering my name. He was saying no we can't, it's not right, you're my baby sister. I promised mom I would take care of you when she was away.

As soon as I heard him say it, I lost it and came screaming into my pillow. As soon as I recovered, I said softly, Tomorrow night, my sweet brother and I heard him lose it a few seconds later.

The next morning I awoke planning on a day of teasing and torturing Danny before seducing him that night. I got up, showered, threw on his favorite old t-shirt, and bounced downstairs to cook him breakfast.

I turned the corner into the kitchen and I almost ran into my mother. She was standing there, holding out a cup of coffee to me.

Oh shit!

I'd forgotten

All about

Her!

She had two weeks off from both her jobs and was determined to spend every last minute with her two kids!

Saying I was frustrated was just a bit of an understatement. Then I looked across the kitchen and saw Danny grinning that same weird little grin he wore when he had caught me listening at the vent so long ago.

I think mom had started gabbing about planning the day, and I might have said something back, but I not sure- it's all a big blur now. Actually so was the next two weeks.

The three of us did have fun but it was torture, because whenever Danny caught me looking at him, he'd just grin.

On the morning the house was to be ours again, I woke up early and made mom breakfast and coffee. I hope she couldn't tell I was rushing her out of the house.

As soon as I heard mom's car leave, I practically flew up the stairs. I opened the door to my brother's room, the curtains were partially closed, and I had thought for a split second that he was still asleep. We both knew there was no way he was sleeping, and he didn't even try.

Danny lay awake with that grin, I slipped off the robe I was wearing, and leapt into his arms. There were no more acts, or hiding. I grabbed him and we shared the most pent-up, deepest, kiss I have ever felt.

I told my brother how long I have wanted him, and how this was gonna be so good. He gently ran his strong hands up my spine, taking the teddy I had been wearing under my robe with him.

Slowly he kissed his way from my forehead down my face, lingering at my lips for the briefest moment. I could feel his warm breath mixing with mine.

I slowly dragged my nails down his back as he drew my aching nipple into his mouth. The sensation was a thousand times better than I could have ever imagined, and I could feel my warmth drip slowly down my leg.

I gently bit down on the spot under his chin, and shuddered as a passionate moan escaped from his throat.

I don't know if any words left us after that.

We were lost in a state of primal urges.

Danny slowly and thoroughly kissed and licked all the way down to the molten core of me.

The place that had been longing for his touch since I first sat with my brother and his friends, those years ago.

I felt every muscle in my body clench as his skilled tongue traced along the inside of my sex.

All I could do was throw my head back in ecstasy.

Eventually I was able to push Danny back onto the bed. He tried to speak, but I placed a finger against his lips and laid my head on his well-toned belly.

I could feel his body trembling as I breathed warmth onto his throbbing member. As I enveloped his manhood in my warm, ready mouth, it was as if they were made to fit.

The sounds that escaped him cannot be described, but they were beautiful.

Finally I crawled up the bed into my brothers strong arms, and begged with my eyes for him to fill the void inside me.

My back arched as he penetrated me, inch by inch.

As he filled me with his hard cock, a more animal lust filled me.

No more slow. No more gentle.

I thrust myself onto Danny and threw him onto his back. I impaled myself in an unrestrained frenzy.

I have no idea how many times my sweet orgasm hit me, but I was in a state of complete and intense pleasure.

All I could see was my sweet brother.

I think I may have been shrieking his name, I'm not sure.

I could feel his cock throb faster and harder as his passion rose. How could we have waited so long for this?

I felt his entire body draw in on itself as he exploded his scalding hot seed into my still climaxing pussy.

I wrapped my fingers in his hair and as I pulled, I felt him come again, his head thrown back.

After, I looked at him laying there. The cords on his neck clearly outlined by the sunlight that was filtering through the partly open drapes, he was beautiful, he was my brother, and he was mine.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me as my body continued to quiver.

As I held him close as I felt him begin to grow soft inside of me, still twitching from the massive release.

The one non-sensual thought I had was... Cindy is a fucking fool. We must have fallen asleep after that, cause the next thing I remember was hearing the phone ring.

Danny slowly got off of the rumpled bedding, and grabbed the phone.

I dozed some more, and when he woke me, my brother had that grin again.

I asked him what was going on.

He told me that mom had been called out of state on a major emergency, and we would have to fend for ourselves for three whole weeks. THREE WEEKS? Holy shit...can you die from pleasure?