We Finally Meet

Story Info
Online lovers finally meet in person.
2k words
4.68
10.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I'm so nervous, after all we have chatted on line for months now and even traded pictures of each other. In the past months we have discussed our dreams and desires, our likes and dislikes so it is as if I have known you forever. But still my hands are sweaty and my heart is racing as I look around the airport for you.

I gave you the time I would arrive and you told me not to worry about taking a cab to the hotel, that you would pick me up and take me there. As I anxiously look around for you I start to remember the first time we chatted and how you told me you never kissed on the first date, so on the third time we chatted, I quizzically asked you if we already had our first date. Then I ask you for a kiss to go home on, which you supplied me with and it made my afternoon.

As I was daydreaming I felt your touch on my shoulder and your voice almost whispering my name. I turned around to face you looking into your eyes as they sparkled back at me. As I took you hands into mine I stepped back and took you in from the top of your head to tip of your toes. You began to blush at my attention and I also knew that you were just as nervous as I was about finally meeting face to face.

I took you into my arms, gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and asked you to lead the way out of the airport.

With my luggage in one arm and the other hand holding yours you lead the way to your car.

On the way to the hotel I sat there watching you my eyes never leaving you, I wouldn't know how to get back to the airport if I had to because all I could see was you. It was making you feel a little uneasy as I could see you shifting in your seat and your face reddening, but I couldn't help myself.

Upon arrival at the hotel I checked in and deposited my luggage in my room and then ask you if you would care to go and eat dinner.

We went to the restaurant and ordered dinner, as we waited we made the usual small talk about the weather, my trip and anything else we could think of, all the time holding hands and looking at each other across the table. When dinner came neither one of us ate too much we drank our wine and picked at our food each in our own thoughts, but both relaxing, becoming more comfortable with each other.

After dinner we proceeded back to my room, as I unlocked the door and opened for you and you enter I got a smell of your freshly washed hair and perfume. I chuckled to myself thinking that you washed your hair for me and it wasn't even Sunday or Wednesday.

As I removed your coat from your shoulders I could feel the tension begin to flow back into your body, so I lead you to the couch, had you sit down and went behind you.

You started breathe harder wondering what I was going to do and you even jumped as my hands touched your hair. I pulled your hair over the back of the couch and began massaging your shoulders. As my fingers began their work I could feel the tension begin to leave your body, I needed your shoulders, around your neck, under your ears and up to your temples. As I massaged you I could feel you relax even more, your head flowed from side to side, your eyes were closed and a soft moan came from your lips.

Do I dare, what will happen, I thought to myself, if I bend over and kiss your lovely neck. Finally I could stand it no longer so as my fingers worked I bent down and gently kissed your bare neck, you eyes opened and met mine, you turned your head, reached up your arm, cradled my head in your hand and brought my mouth to yours.

Our lips touched in a tentative kiss at first, but then our passion took over and they met in a heated exchange, exploring each others mouths.

You stood up, turned around, reached over the couch and took my hand in yours, leading me to the bedroom.

We stopped by the bed and embraced each other again kissing deeply and passionately, our hands roaming over each other, exploring the other through the clothing.

I stepped back and began to undo your blouse, slowly looking into your eyes as I undid each button, as I pulled your blouse over your shoulders and let it drop to the floor, I bent over and kissed your neck, my lips working down to the tops of your lovely breasts. My hands removed your bra straps from your shoulders as my lips kissed them and I unsnapped your clasp so the bra would fall and your breasts would be free to my gaze, they are so lovely I thought to myself as I kissed down the right one until my lips were at the nipple, then I flicked my tongue over the nipple and you shivered. I couldn't stand it any longer I took your nipple into my mouth sucking it in deeply, a soft moan came from your lips as your hands held my head to you. I suckled on your right breast feeling your nipple harden in my mouth then went to your left breast and repeated my actions not wanting it to feel left out.

As my mouth and tongue kissed and sucked your breasts my hands began to remove your skirt and once it was off my hands began to explore your back and legs running up and down them. I then laid you on the bed, gazing down at you as you looked up at me, I bent over and kissed your lips once again your lips eagerly meeting mine.

I kissed your lips, neck, and down your body exploring your upper half as my hands began exploring your lower half. My lips began to follow my hands as they removed you panties and hose kissing down and back up your right leg then doing the same to your left leg never touching your treasure. I wanted to taste all of you and didn't want to go to your treasure too soon.

My fingers and lips explored all of you even into your neatly trimmed down, but still not to your treasure.

I felt your hands on my head and back, pulling at my shirt, you breathlessly said that it was unfair that I could see all of you and you could see none of me. I raised up so that you could take my shirt off of me, but stopped you when you went to undo my pants, whispering not yet.

My hands began exploring your body, every curve, with my mouth following, down your belly to your legs. My mouth stopped as I raised up and ran my hand down the outside of your right leg, down to your feet then back up the inside past the knee and up your thigh. You spread your legs wider but my hand went around your treasure across your down and began it's journey along your left leg.

You spread you legs even wider and I could see the entrance to your treasure open to my gaze, the wetness around the lips. I began kissing down the outside of your right leg to the feet, my mouth and tongue following the path of my fingers. You watched as I kissed up the inside of your leg anticipation on your face of my mouth meeting the entrance of your treasure, but again I went over it and your softly moan in disappointment as I began kissing down the outside of your left leg. As I came back up the inside of your leg I could no longer stand it, I had to taste your honey, so my lips met yours and your sweetness filled my nose as I tasted your wetness on the outside of your treasure.

My tongue split the lower part of your lips as I ran it between them up to the top, collecting your honey. As my tongue reached your button I flicked at it feeling it harden at my touch. I then sucked it deep into my mouth gently holding it with my lips as my tongue surrounded it, twirling over it tasting it.

You reach down and took a hold of my head forcing it even harder against you as you raised your hips Forcing my chin between your lips. I could fell your wetness all over my face as I tasted your honey, I sucked your button in even deeper, wanting you to release your passions as my mouth engulfed you.

I felt your body stiffen in prelude to your release and I knew it would be soon now. With just one word,yessssssssssssssssssss, You held my head even tighter against you and rammed your hips up to my face. I began licking your honey up as fast as you could release it reveling in it's taste and the knowledge that you had released for me.

Your grip on me relaxed as you came down from your release the stiffness leaving your body. As I looked up I could see your chest rising and falling as you caught your breath.

I began kissing up your body, across your belly up between your breasts until I was face to face with you, you eyes were closed and a faint smile on your lips as I worked up your body.

When I arrived at your face your eyes opened and I bent over to kiss your lips. You took my head and guided it down and our lips met in a long, deep passionate kiss.

As we were kissing the tip of my manhood made contact with the entrance of your treasure and you opened your legs once again for me but this time to feel him enter you.

I guided him into you slowly feeling your lips and walls wrap around him as if he was a part of you that had been missing for a long time. As I went deeper into your treasure cave your legs wrapped around me pulling my body closer to yours.

Once my manhood was all the way in you I stopped, all I wanted to do was to feel your warmth and wetness around him, make him become part of you.

Now it was my turn to utter a soft moan at the lovely feeling in my loins.

I began to move him back and forth inside you, as he slid in and out of you the feeling was sending me to heaven, I was wishing that I could stay there forever.

As I began to go faster your hips began to raise to meet me and together we moved faster and harder into each other both knowing the bliss we would feel in just a few minutes.

As we made love faster and harder I could feel your body begin to tense once again and I knew that we would release at the same time.

With a shout I rammed him into you one last time and held him deep in you as my juices exploded inside of you and at that minute you too released for the second time your legs wrapped tight around my waist, holding me deep in you.

As we began recovering from our combined bliss we looked deep into each others eyes, smiled and kiss once again.

While my manhood was still in you I rolled to my side keeping us together as one, not wanting to leave your warmth.

I looked at you and began running my fingers through your hair as we both drifted off to sleep, still in each others arms and still together as one.