We Finally Meet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

You smile, "Why wait? I want your hard dick now."

"No, you slut," I say. "I want you to have butterflies all through dinner while your cunt fills with your juice. I want you to look around the restaurant at the other diners, wondering who may accidentally stumble into that alcove to see you naked, and filled with my cock."

After we finish our Baileys on rocks, I pay the bill and take your hand to lead you into the night. When we reach the part of the trail where the alcove juts out, I pull you over and around the corner. As I pull you to me for a soft kiss, I unzip your dress in back. It slides down to the ground at your feet.

"Suck me hard, cunt," I say softly.

You drop to your knees to unzip my trousers. As you extract my dick from the pants, you smell our cum, and blackberries. You suck my cock, and fondle my smooth soft balls.

"Oh, God, you suck like an angel you suck bunny. You had a lot of practice, haven't you bitch?" I say.

You say, "MMMMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMM," as you try to stuff my knob down your throat.

"Enough," I say as I pull you up to your feet and strip you of your bra and thong.

I lean you back against the wall, spreading your legs as I lift your right heel onto the bench, bringing your pussy level with my cock.

It slides in in one thrust, to the very bottom against your womb. You cry out with pleasure.

"Shut up, Bitch, or the whole restaurant will be down here."

I then begin to fuck with a purpose. Slow long strokes rubbing against your clit on the way in.

Your breath grows faster, but suddenly stops. A tall blonde woman about 25, walks around the corner with her man, and smiles at us.

You initially react to pull away from me and cover yourself, but I hold you tightly to my chest while cramming my wet dick into your cunt. You are beginning to approach release, so decide to fuck it and go for the climax. You bury your face in my shoulder as though if you don't see them, they won't see you.

"Look at her," I order as I renew my cock surging in and out of your cunt,

You look up and she smiles. Without saying a word, she pulls the straps from her shoulders and shrugs the dress down. It pools at her feet, revealing that she too is naked underneath. Her tits are small and her mound is covered with the finest blond hair you have ever seen.

She watches my cock sliding in and out of your cunt - mesmerized. Her right hand in in her cunt, her left hand on her nipples. Then she pulls her man over to sit close by where you stand. She unzips him, and pulls out a very respectable dick. with no further ado, she position her pussy over his cock, and begins working it into her cunt. You can't quite see it, but you hear her moans.

When she is fully on his cock, she begins posting up and down with increasing speed. You are getting close.

Suddenly you watch her slide her right hand up the inside of your left thigh to your pussy. A long nailed finger fusses with your opening, and tries to get into you alongside my cock.

You are shocked and amazed at the feelings of this, your first encounter with a woman. Then she moves her finger to circle your clit.

You can't restrain a muffled scream, and cum. It is devastating - you almost pass out as I hold you tightly and continue to fuck you.

And she continues to move her finger back into your cunt alongside my cock.

I playfully push you away and turn my attentions on this ravishing beauty before me, one of her fingers in my pussy, her companion in hers. I lean in for a tender kiss and she gestures for me to lay down on my stomach in the evening grass. She has such a way about her that makes me fall instantly into submission.

When I am on the ground she silently implores you with her eyes to slide into me again from behind as she slaps my ass. You can see the outline of her palm print as it reddens the creamy skin beneath it and you lean over to kiss the sting away. She beats you to it though...still being fucked herself, she begins her tongue lashing of my ass while your expert cock slams into my pussy from behind...

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers
12