We Got Two Words For Ya... Good Bye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh shit.... mmmm.... ahhh..." Triple H licks his lips as he thrusts his cock firmly up into Lilian's tight pussy. John Cena smirks as he watches Lilian move between the two founding members of D-Generation X while he begins to lightly stroke his own cock.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh!" Lilian moans and closes her eyes, leaning her head back slightly as she bounces on Triple H's cock with a smooth, quick pace as Shawn plows his cock into her ass.

"Ahhh.... awww.... awww...' Shawn Michaels places his hands on Lilian's thighs as he swiftly drills her ass with his large cock. Triple H continues to pump his cock up into Lilian's pussy as she bounces rapidly on him.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah!" Lilian Garcia moans with the two large cocks of D-Generation X slamming into her pussy and asshole equally with firmness.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh hey John... you really should get in on this..." Triple H grunts as he pumps his cock up into Lilian's pussy.

"Oh I will but I'm not standing over your face..." John laughs.

"Mmmmm ahhh shit.... mmm fuck..." Shawn Michaels moans as he slows down his thrusts and pulls out. "Tag that ass... ain't gonna be another one like that in the WWE..." Shawn says.

"I know that..." John says as he takes Shawn's place behind Lilian and he pushes his cock into Lilian's asshole. The Decade Diva can instantly feel the size difference between John and Shawn and she has to come to a complete stop on Triple H's cock as John enters her ass.

"Ohhhhhh....mmmmm shit John!" Lilian groans and grits her teeth as she feels John Cena's thick cock stretching her tight asshole and causing her to regain her barrings while on Triple H's cock.

"Ohhhh ahhhh...." John grunts a bit as he starts to slowly move his cock in and out of Lilian's asshole. Triple H firmly holds onto Lilian's hips as he keeps thrusting his cock at a brisk pace up into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh...." Lilian moans as she starts to bounce once again on Triple H's cock, causing her to smoothly rock back against John's large cock inside of her ass.

"Mmmm.... ahhh... awww..." Triple H moans after Lilian resumes bouncing on his pistoning cock. John keeps a slow steady pace as he fucks Lilian's gorgeous ass with his large cock as she rocks back towards him.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm shit..." Lilian moans and leans her head back as she feels both cocks deeply and quickly pounding into her pussy and thrusting into her ass.

"Mmmmm ahhh ahhhh..." John Cena moans as he now starts to speed up his thrusts as he fucks Lilian's asshole. Lilian places her hands firmly on Triple H's chest and she pushes herself up off of 'The Game's' cock. Triple H slides back on the bench so that he gets out from underneath Lilian so that she's bent over in front of John.

Lilian lowers her head and presses her lips together as she rocks back against John Cena's muscular waist as he swiftly drills her tight asshole. "Ohhhhh...ohhhhh yeah!"

"Mmmmmm... ahhh.... aww..." John Cena grunts as he continues to drive his cock deep into Lilian's asshole. Shawn Michaels smirks as he straddles the bench to get in front of Lilian and he guides his cock into her mouth when she lifts her head up.

"Mmmmmmm!" Lilian moans as the cock of Shawn Michaels invades her mouth. Lilian presses her lips perfectly around his shaft and starts to bob her head while John Cena grips her hips and firmly pulls her back against his cock and waist.

"Ohhh mmmmm.... damn I just love when Lilian does two little words..." Shawn moans and laughs as she bobs her head on his cock. John Cena rocks on his feet as he slams his large cock deeper and harder into Lilian's asshole.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmm!" Lilian moans as she places her hands onto the bench for support while she rocks forward quickly against Shawn Michaels, taking his cock deeper into her mouth, while John Cena deeply plows his large cock into her from behind.

"Ahhhh awww yeah.... mmmm fuck..." John groans as he drills Lilian's asshole repeatedly before he pulls out. As Lilian keeps sucking on Shawn's dick, Triple H moves behind Lilian when John moves out of the way and he pushes his sledge-hammer like cock into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" Lilian Garcia loudly groans around Shawn Michaels's cock as she feels Triple H's sledgehammer-like shaft slam deeply into her asshole, causing her to rock forward and deep throat HBK's cock.

"Ahhh awww ahhhh..." Triple H grunts as he wastes little time in building up a quick pace as he pounds Lilian's asshole with his large cock. Shawn tilts his head back as Lilian swallows his entire cock and he can feel her forehead pressing against the lower part of his stomach as she sucks his dick.

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Lilian moans as she slides her wet tongue against the bottom side of his shaft before taking his shaft even deeper into her mouth while rocking back against Triple H.

"Ohhhh shit.... mmmm fuck..." Shawn Michaels moans as Lilian turns her head on his cock as she sucks and slurps on it. Triple H holds onto Lilian's waist as he holds her steady while he hammers her ass repeatedly with his dick.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh..." Lilian moans as rapidly bobs her head on Shawn's cock, slapping her tongue against his shaft while she rocks back smoothly against Triple H, smacking her rounded ass against his muscular waist.

"Ahhhh.... awww.... mmm..." Triple H grits his teeth as he continues to deeply fuck Lilian's ass with his relentless thrusts.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm..." Shawn moans loudly as he begins to cum inside of Lilian's warm and wet mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm!" Lilian moans as she tastes Shawn's warm cum spraying into her wet mouth. Lilian lightly bobs her head on Shawn's cock in order to milk his shaft completely of his cum.

"Ohhhh shit... mmmm... think I just gave Lilian a mouth full..." Shawn laughs slightly as Lilian sucks every drop of cum out of his cock.

"Ahhhh that was terrible Shawn..." Triple H laughs as he pulls his cock out of Lilian's asshole.

Lilian lifts her head from Shawn Michaels's cock and laughs as she glances up at him. "Yeah...that was pretty lame..." Lilian teases.

"Hey wait... you swallowed... so it wasn't that bad..." Shawn says.

"Shawn... give it up..." John laughs as he and Triple H both move Lilian away from the bench. John Cena lays down on the floor of the locker room and Triple H lifts Lilian up turns her to face himself and lowers her ass down onto John's cock that is pointing straight up towards the ceiling.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm" Lilian moans and leans her head back as she places her hands behind her onto John's muscular chest as she starts to smoothly rock on his cock that is now filling up her ass.

"Ahhhhh fuck..." John groans as he places his hands on Lilian's lower back as Triple H lowers her all the way down onto his cock. The Game then kneels in front of Lilian and guides his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm shit..." Lilian moans and licks her lips as she wraps her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs around Triple H's muscular waist as he starts to hammer his shaft into her tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh... mmmmm ahhh..." Triple H moans as sweat drips down his body as he pumps his cock in and out of Lilian's pussy. John grits his teeth as Lilian rocks her ass on his cock thanks to the firm thrusts from Triple H.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh yeah..." Lilian moans as sweat now drips from her tanned body as she rocks between John Cena and Triple H.

"Mmmmmmm ahhhh awww yeah... mmm..." John groans as Lilian's hands slip a bit on his sweat coated chest as he starts to push his cock up into her well-fucked ass. Triple H grabs the sides of Lilian's thighs as he keeps hammering her hot pussy with his large cock.

"Ohhhhhhh....ohhhhh yes...ohhhh!" Lilian moans as she rocks forward on John Cena's cock, while pushing against Triple H's cock which her pussy is tightening around.

"Ahhhh.... mmmm.... ahhhh..." Triple H grunts as he starts to cum inside of Lilian's tightening pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...mmmmm Hunter!" Lilian Garcia moans and closes her eyes as she rocks forward against his cock, feeling then warm flood of his cum spraying into her pussy.

"Ahhhh mmmm.... damn..." Triple H groans as he holds his cock inside of Lilian's pussy until he's finished cumming.

"Mmmmm ohhhh ahhh..." John moans as he keeps thrusting his cock into Lilian's asshole as his cock starts to throb.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhh yeah..." Lilian moans and grits her teeth as her sweat coated body rocks back and forth on John Cena's cock as he powerfully pumps his shaft upward. When Triple H pulls his cock out of Lilian's pussy, it allows Lilian to lean sit up right on John's pistoning and throbbing cock so that she can bounce on it as well.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh yeah John! Ohhhhh!" Lilian moans as she smoothly bounces up and down on his rock hard cock, feeling his shaft pumping up into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhhh.... awww... mmmmmm fuck... ahhh...." John moans as he starts to cum inside of Lilian Garcia's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmm John!" Lilian moans as she swiftly lowers herself on his cock, feeling his warm cum spraying into her ass.

"Mmmmm.... ahhh..." John groans as Lilian rocks on his cum spraying cock. Lilian presses her soft lips together and slowly rocks back on his pulsating cock, as sweat drips from her body.

Shawn smirks a bit, "So Lilian... are you really... really sure about leaving?" Shawn asks as Triple H helps her get off of John Cena.

Lilian Garcia stands up and places her hands onto her hips before sadly nodding her head "Afraid so Shawn..."

Triple H nods his head as John Cena gets up from the floor, "So I guess you got two words for us then..." John says.

Triple H looks at Cena, "Hey that's gimmick infringement..."

Lilian smiles softly and nods her head "Yeah...I guess I do...I indeed do have two words for all three of you tremendous performers"

"And those words are?" Shawn Michaels asks.

"Good bye..." Lilian says softly.

"Oh don't be so dramatic... you'll be back..." Shawn laughs a bit.

"Yeah after what just happened, you'll be a guest host or something...like Trish," Triple H adds.

Lilian laughs before looking at Triple H "Well...you certainly know what strings to pull behind the scenes to make that happen..." Lilian says with a smile

"Oh yes I do..." Triple H says before he looks over at John Cena with a mischievous smirk, "And I know the right guy for the job..."

-END-

12