We Had Got Drunk Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck I'm close, I am so fucking close, oh, oh... oh fuck."

"Come for me Tommy, don't hold back, fuck, let me see you come, let me see you shoot your hot cum out of your beautiful hard cock. Come for me, oh god, come on me."

He sped up again, his hand moved quick and hard up and along his long stem, I could hear myself breathing heavily.

"Oh, oh, oh my god, oh fuck, I'm coming, oh this feels so fucking good, this is so fucking good, I'm..., I'm coming."

"Do it, fuck, I'm there too, come for me, let me see you come..."

My climax rose through me, through my feet, my thighs, my groin, I felt my cock fill, stiffen even more, begin to pulse and quiver, I watched him stop, holding his foreskin back, pointing his wet helmet, his pursed slit at me, my orgasm crashed over me, over him, I watched the first spurt of white fluid leap from the exposed tip of his prick, a thick creamy ribbon of cum splashed out and onto me, I felt a warm plop as his semen landed on my hand, I rubbed it onto my penis, and crashed into my climax, a bolt of semen spurted from my cock, through my hard shaft and out of my tip and onto his abdomen, we worked our exploding pricks, stroking and increasing our pleasure, I watched him fisting his penis and sending thick spurts of white cum splashing out over me, he seemed to have so much of it, five, six large blasts of creamy fluid were pushed out of his cock and over me, I felt his warm cum, I spread it over my own spurting jumping prick, pulled and jerked four streams of white ejaculate onto his pulsing cock.

I let myself go, a fat drop of cum oozes from the tip of my penis. I look over, his larger prick is started to drop, a thick blob of semen falling from the still exposed end.

"Smoke?"

That should have been that, more or less, we should have shared a cigarette, and drifted to sleep. For once though, after an orgasm, I didn't feel tired. We did have a cigarette, once each, what a treat, and smoked, and chatted, remaining on the bed, uncovered, both of us still naked. We leant on our elbows, sat up against the pillows, breathed in and blew out grey-brown clouds of lung-filtered tobacco fumes, chatted and looked at each other, both of us still naked, our legs almost touching, each other's cum drying on our skin, I could see the wafting flakes of his semen on the soft tip of my penis. He asked if this had been my first time with a guy. I said no, not really, not quite. He asked me to tell him.

I told a few tales, about camping, about looking at magazines with friends, meeting an older couple on holiday, summer threesomes, about adventures with housemates. Once I got going I realised this was far from a one off really, that I had some form here, some previous. I looked at him, without shame, as I spoke, hoping he was looking at me. Each blast of nicotine seemed to provide a fresh hit of erotic energy, just, some, a replenishing. I spoke and told my tales and looked at his bare body, the thick dark patch of pubic hair, his soft slim belly, his cock. I looked at his cock as I spoke, still soft, but still long and heavy, his creamy brown shaft draped over his leg, his foreskin still retracted, a wrinkled collar of pink skin around the smooth soft slit bulb, a last pearl of clear fluid showing at its opening. I breathe in and out and look at his now soft stretched scrotum, his large testicles hanging low within their hammock of thin dark skin.

"Mostly girls though?"

"Yeah, mostly. You though? I've seen you lust after girls. Rarely getting anywhere, is that just for show?"

"No, no, I like women, like their shape, their softness, the feel of their sex, when they are aroused I mean, soft and thick and wet."

"Men too though, or mostly?"

"Well, too, yes, obviously. Mostly? Not sure, probably. I am turned on by both, by women, and by men, I mean, well, seeing a guy naked and hard, seeing a guy naked, his cock stiff, sticking up..."

"So, are you gay? Or bisexual? Are you confused? Is that it?"

"Thomas, I am not the one who came to bed with his trousers on."

"Hmm."

"Human sexuality is a spectrum I think, fluid, we're all slipping and sliding between two extremes, rarely completely one or the other."

"Hmm."

"You disagree?"

"No, not really, it's all about transgression I think, this is the key erotic moment, the moment a barrier is overcome, not by force, that's just horrible, that's getting off on violence, it's a separate category, but when you cross a barrier, social, or physical, of cultural even, uh, when you traverse your own preferences, or upbringing, religion, I don't know, undressing, seeing someone naked for the first time, as simple as that, or when you spread a woman's legs, mm, when you open her, show yourself her sex, like you said, thick and dark and damp, or, when she undoes your trousers, sees your cock, hard, sees you aroused. This is the reason a blow job is so appealing I think, the combination of physical sensation and aesthetic transgression."

"And tonight?"

"Oh, well, it's the ultimate taboo isn't it, for mostly straight men, overcoming your own inhibition, your own identity. This is why lesbian scenes are essential for otherwise heterosexual pornography, so straight men can safely get off on homosexual acts."

"Glad you said acts. I'm not sure I believe in homo or hetero as an identity, not fixed anyway. They describe acts, not people. They are adjectives, not nouns."

"Right, alright Gore."

"Go get me a drink, go on, get your sweet little ass into the kitchen and see if you can't rustle us up some booze"

"Right, you lay there, you stay where you are."

I get up though, naked, and walk to the kitchen, hoping he is looking, hoping he is looking at the soft pale skin of my bare ass. I walk, feeling my soft cock wobbling in front of me. I start to rummage, hoping there is the obligatory bottle of vodka crunched somewhere within the freezer. I get a bite first time, a three quarter full bottle of something generic (Kirov, or Bolshoi, or Volga, some such 37.5% stuff). I source a couple of glasses, fill them with ice, carry everything back. I hand him one of the glasses, and cover the clinking cubes with a good pour of half frozen spirit. I set mine on a bedside table and repeat the process. I leave us the bottle, climb back onto the bed. Sit up, take a large tingling sip.

The walk, I don't know, the breath of the freezer, the cold air, I sit with my legs crossed, my scrotum has tightened, my soft cock has reacted to the environment, it's retreated into itself, is bobbling as I shuffle, a soft prong of wrinkled skin nestling in my pubic bush. I see him looking, I look, as I sip, comparing my now small little cock to the thick length of his, his bare tip almost touching the bed sheet as he lays on his side, facing me, facing the vertical wobbling parody of mine. A shudder or arousal trembles through me though, through my stomach, that I am still naked, that he is, that we are still sitting as close as we are, our bare genitals in such proximity, that I can see another man's cock, that it's right next to me, to mine, and that his cock looks so large, with mine currently so small, that we're being looked at, I am, he is, my bare body, his long stretched naked male form, lines of muscle, the firm concave cheeks of his ass, trails of dark hair leading to curled thickets surrounding the long pale protuberance of his soft exposed penis.

I see him looking. Staring at my groin, my cock drops backwards, onto my stomach, as a small flood of arousal issues into it. I shift onto my side slightly, facing him more, letting my dick fall towards my hip, my balls are still drawn up, now pushed out by my thighs. I look at his, I look, still hanging low, plump and large. The vodka buzzes in my stomach, loosens my head. He gets up.

"Need a piss."

I watch him roll off the bed, his cock flopping as he moves, his tight ass pulling taut shapes as he walks. My cock pulses some more. I fight an urge to follow him, to watch him piss, to hold his long soft prick as he empties his bladder. I listen, I can hear the plash of his urine hitting the water, I imagine him holding his cock, his tip still bare, the strong clear force of piss as it is released from his body, I have the sudden desire to hold his soft cock and direct his hot piss onto myself, onto my hands, my belly, I have the image of him pissing over my stomach, my own bare cock, I see us pissing over each other's stiff penis.

I take another gulp. I hear a flush. I turn to look at him come back in. He walks, barefoot, bare everything, his cock swaying in front of his balls, tighter looking, his scrotum has pulled itself together. His glans still shows, shiny, glistening. I feel my own cock bubbling with fresh excitement. I glance, following his, it looks unmistakeably fuller, fatter, regaining some interest in the situation. He sits back on the bed and takes a mouthful from his glass, looks at me, looks slowly down at me

(in this second I think, I fantasise, that in one gradual smooth movement he bends over, down, and takes my erect penis inside his mouth, that I feel my hot stiff cock engulfed in the warmth and wetness of his lips, his hands on my waist, my thighs, his mouth sliding over my hard prick, then his fingers stroking my tight scrotum, pressing, pushing against the swollen buried root of my member, teasing the base of my penis with his hand, my soft sensitive slick tip with his mouth. I look (I feel my stomach churn with arousal, my prick pulses and oozes its own invitation), I think of him kissing my glans, I watch him opening and closing his lips around the engorged tip of my penis, sliding softly, slowly, letting me slip in and out of him, then holding, keeping my tender bulb inside, letting me feel the warmth and wetness of his mouth, his lips, gently sucking, working up and down, and his tongue, I want him to lick the length of me, the rigid length of my stem, to my balls, bending, taking one, taking one in his mouth, letting me see him lick his way back up, and around, up and down the exquisitely pleasurable underside of my glans, I watch his tongue sliding, moist and soft over the rim of my helmet, then over, deep, taking my hard penis deep inside his mouth, and up, down and up, I think of his smooth soft wet lips sliding over my hard member, and again stopping, closing over my cock head, and hold me in his mouth, I can feel his tongue swirling over me, his lips massaging my corona, his warm thick saliva washing over me, and his fingers, his fingers are delving, I let mine reach over and grip the solid pole of his huge stiff prick, still sticking up I his lap, I want to stroke his soft skin over the hard ridges of his shaft and the spongy soft tip of his cock, I want to pull him closer to me as I feel his fingers push my thighs apart and reach between my soft smooth buttocks, I feel him touching my tenderest hidden part, I feel him fingering my asshole with his mouth softly sliding over the end of my cock, I lift myself, I let him enter me, he pushes a slim moist finger into my asshole, then another, I can feel my climax building inexorably as he sucks my stiff cock and fucks my tight ass with his fingers

( we are staring, I am not looking down, I want to, I don't, I know my cock is stiffening again , I know I am getting hard in front of him)

I fight it, I want to fight it, it's too good not to, I try to think of other things, to make these unbearable sensations last, his mouth and tongue and lips move quicker over my penis, his fingers fuck my ass harder, quicker, pushing deeper in, filling me, stroking, reaching my explosive spot, I feel my anus hot and raw, his fingers pushing into the hot moist flesh of my ass, my orgasm blows through me, I feel my cum rising, I look, I see my balls tighten, my cock pulse and jump, I feel myself coming and know his mouth is being filled with my hot thick semen, my orgasm consumes me, wave after wave of pleasure erupts from me, his fingers thrust in my ass, my cock erupts into his mouth, as I come and come I feel a sudden warmth on my own hands, I look, I see creamy white liquid spurting from the swollen fat tip of his huge prick, I see him ejaculating, large geysers of thick cum shoot up from his pursed slit and cover my hands)

looks down at my swelling prick, I look at him, at his, we sit and watch the other getting hard, and once it starts, once I see it and feel it both of us are taken over by our own and each other's evident arousal. I watch his penis roll upwards over his leg, jump and pulse up, getting straighter again, I feel my own and watch his, thicken, lengthen, my rising erection feels utterly delicious as I watch his prick reach its full size, it grows up over his navel, pulls his balls up tight, he opens his legs, we both do, facing the other, our feet crossing, spreading ourselves, opening ourselves, his cock sticks up straight, so fucking long and thick, sticks up vertically from deep between his thighs, rising in a hard column of skin and engorged tissue.

I glance down at myself, at my equally exposed, equally hard, equally offered prick, I compare again, and feel a fresh pulse of excitement at our sizes, at his larger girth, his huge thickness, his more formidable length.

And then he reaches over and wraps his hand around my stiff stem. My breath leaves me.

I see him reach, I watch him move his hand towards me, towards my cock, I watch him reach until I feel him, until I feel another man hold my stiff penis, curling his fingers around my hard rod, I watch, transfixed, he, he, another man has his hand wrapped around my prick, he pulls, he strokes me gently, I felt him stroke my hard stem and pull my foreskin back again, I see myself being further exposed, I see him push back my soft skin and expose my smooth fat glans, slick again with pre-cum, showing a translucent pearl of easing fluid seeping from my cock's tiny slit, I watch another man hold my erect penis, with his inches from me, I look over, at his larger cock, as hard as I am, thicker, god his dick looked huge.

And I reach, I watch my own hand traverse the small space between us and move towards his rearing organ, and I touch, I finally touched his stiff prick, I felt it, fuck, I felt another man's cock, hot, hard, soft soft skin covering his stiff swollen shaft. He feels enormous, wrapping my hand around it, the angle unfamiliar, the size surprising the muscle memory of my fingers, another man's warmth, another man's arousal, another man's hard cock. Fuck it is so stiff, so big, smooth, long, the same small ridges as me, I hold his foreskin back, keeping his tender glans exposed, his last hidden part, large shiny smooth dark red, I stare, closer than I'd been before, as slippery wet as mine, as full and visibly leaking his own sweet clear fluid.

I feel him gripping and stroking my stiff shaft as I touch his soft tip with my fingers, feeling the spongy smooth flesh of his glans, I touched his opening, his tight little urethra, taking some of his oozing liquid and spreading it over, around his large cock head, running a soft moist finger around his tender rim, looking, looking at his hand on me, stroking me, gripping my rigid shaft. I pull another drop of pre-cum from his tip, smear it behind his glans.

"Fuck Tommy, oh fuck, that feels so nice, oh fuck."

"You have such a fucking lovely cock, I mean it, it looks so good, it feels incredible, it's so fucking hard, so fucking big. Oh, oh, your cock looks so fucking good, fuck, I want to, I want to..."

"Tell me, say it, Tommy, oh god, please say it."

My voice drops again, to another ragged whisper.

"Fuck, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste you, I want your stiff penis in my mouth, I want to suck your big hard beautiful fucking cock."

I feel him pulse and swell in my hand, his thick shaft gets even thicker, even harder.

And I push him onto the bed, our bodies touch for the first time, our chests, our bellies, our penises rub and press against each other's, we kiss, our soft moist tongues touch and fight, dart in and out of each other, caressing and crossing, I feel his hands on my back, on my bare ass, pulling me closer onto him, stroking my smooth skin, we rub up and down, our cocks stroking, we rub the tender tips of our penises together, using each other's hardness to pleasure out most sensitive spots, I hold us both, I grip both of our stiff cocks, stroking myself up the solid length of his, until I push him back, with some abandonment.

And lower myself, I push his hands away and lower my mouth to his chest, kissing, licking him there, biting, stroking every part of him, down to his belly, I can feel his prick on my chest, my neck, I raise my head up and take hold of him, I grip his fat cock again and hold it to me, and I find I do not stop or hesitate, I want this now, his cock feels delicious in my hand, so stiff, so thick and hot and hard, I pull it to my mouth and take his erect penis inside my mouth, I open myself to him and feel his soft swollen glans push inside me, onto my tongue, I cover his beautiful big dick with my soft moist lips, he feels huge, in my mouth, enormous, stretching my lips, filling my wet opening, I kiss the tip of his penis, I am kissing the swollen tip of a guy's prick, and licking around his fat bulb, and tasting him, fuck I am aroused.

I can hear him moan, he feels huge, so hard, the skin so smooth and velvety soft, covering the engorged proof of his own arousal, steely stiff, giving off its own musky smell, I can taste him, his man's odours, the sweet flavour of pre-ejaculate, I hold his thick shaft, touch his scrotum for the first time, I open my hand and close them over another man's cool tight balls, they feel as huge as his prick, large full oval balls, I massage them, hold them, I lick up and down his shaft until I can feel the tight crinkled hairy skin of his scrotum, I kiss him there, I lick his tender pouch and take one of his testicles in my mouth, and the other, and kiss and lick the hidden root of his fat prick, I hear him moan, and breathe.

"Mmm, Tommy, oh my god, that is so fucking good, oh god, oh fuck."

I stroke his cock and lick his moist perineum, pushing his legs apart, and up, I touch his bare buttocks and search with my eager tongue, pressing, pushing, tasting all of him, feel his huge cock pulse and quiver, feeling my own prick oozing arousal, I push him over onto his back and hold his buttocks, I loiter there, I stroke and massage his tight smooth ass, then pull his firm cheeks apart and bury my mouth between them, I search and touch his bare anus with my lips, I slide my tongue out and run it over his tight asshole.

"Oh, oh, fucking, fucking hell."

I pull him up slightly and stroke his cock as I lick and tongue his tight soft hairy asshole, pushing in, tasting him, feeling his strong anal sphincter close around my probing teasing tongue. God I feel depraved, shameless, filthily aroused. I masturbate his stiff cock as I eat his tight little asshole, feeling him clench and quiver, feeling each spasm of intense pleasure, finally turning him, pulling him around and taking his large full prick deep inside my mouth, I feel him move, down, around, I feel his penis turn inside my mouth, against my wet lips, I let my tongue slide around his spongy soft swollen tip, the tender rim of his glans, licking his corona, the underside of his bulb, I let him fill me, let his hard prick fill my open mouth, moistening him, sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, pushing my tongue onto his soft seam, feeling the crevice between each solid ridge of blood filled tissue, lick the length of him as I feel him on me.

I feel his hands on my bare ass, touching me, touching my tight anus, pressing, rubbing me there, fuck, his cock in my mouth and his finger pushing against my virgin asshole, and my cock suddenly engulfed with warmth and wetness, I manage to look and see myself sliding inside his mouth, we have our cocks inside each other's mouths, we have spun into a sixty-nine, our bare asses in each other's hands, our cheeks spread, I follow his lead and touch his anus, as he touches mine, fingering his tight soft hidden opening, wanting more, I devour his huge prick and push harder, I slide my finger inside his asshole, feeling him tight, clench tight around me, his cock swells even more, stiffens, I hear him gasp, his balls tighten, I kiss and lick and suck his sweet prick as I feel him finger my own asshole, as I feel him slide his mouth up and down over my rigid prick, I touch his balls, taste and suck his cock and sink my finger deep into his humid rectum, I fuck his tender ass, his cock pulses and quivers, I hear him, my prick falls from his mouth, I feel his hand stroking me, gripping my hard stem tightly.