We Just Went to Watch

Story Info
...but stayed for more.
3k words
4.13
103.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
glide33
glide33
2 Followers

When the recent scandal regarding the Senator from Illinois who took his wife to a swinger's club hit, my wife and I talked about whether or not that was something we could do. Gail felt that it would be too overwhelming and that she just couldn't see herself with another man, nor allow me to be with another woman. However we both agreed that it would be something very erotic to observe and that perhaps someday we would do just that.

I came home from work last Friday and out of the blue Gail asked if I felt like going to a club. She had found one in our area and was feeling very inquisitive and horny for my cock and thought this would be a good way for us to start a playful weekend.

I couldn't believe that she really wanted to this, as she is usually very reserved and fairly conservative sexually. Needless to say it didn't take long for me to say "Hell yes!" We both practically ran up the stairs to get dressed in something more suitable for the occasion. After changing from my suit and tie into some loose fitting slacks and a polo shirt, I headed downstairs to wait for Gail. As she came down the stairs, my mouth dropped open. She had always been a beautiful woman, but tonight she looked truly incredible! She's 5'4, 130, a pretty brunette, with brown eyes, 36C breasts, pretty pink nipples, a nicely trimmed bush, and a delicious ass. This package was nicely accentuated by the daring black evening dress she was wearing, as well as the black pantyhose and black heels that detailed every curve of her legs.

At the bottom of the steps we kissed and after our lips separated, she asked "Neil, are you really ready to do this?" I replied "Yes, but I really just want us to observe the action, I don't think either of us is ready to do anything with other people, and I hope you and I can just find the courage to play with each other at the club and leave it at that." She quickly agreed, we promised each other that we wouldn't go with anyone else and we left the house with a definite sense of anticipation of the sexual fun ahead.

When we got to the club we attended a very quick orientation meeting with three other couples and our minds were put at ease by the professionalism of the host and hostess who answered all of our questions and concerns, making us feel right at home from the very beginning. At the conclusion of the meeting we walked through the lobby area and into the club, where to say the least the place was jumpin.

The sound system was kicking out an R. Kelly song and the dance floor was filled with dancers of all types and couplings, in all types of sensual dress (and undress in the case of many.) There was a stripper's stage close by and a very lovely blonde, who was already nude, spun around on the brass pole in front of a very enthralled audience. As she slid to the floor and then to the lip of the stage, a young man thrust himself between her legs and started eating her beautifully shaved pussy. Gail and I exchanged exhilarated looks as we were both stunned and excited by the visual feasts before our eyes. There were pool tables where the stakes of the games were obviously for more than mere dollars, as several of the players were down to little or no clothes as they bent over the tables to take their next shot. As we passed behind one of the tables a pretty brunette reached forward to take her shot. Her mini-skirt was hiked up around her thighs and her panty-less pussy was so deliciously visible to both of us. I could have sworn I could smell her sweet aroma as we walked behind her. We saw the couple's area ahead and decided to head there, if for no other reason than to regroup before we continued our tour. I gave a quick nod to the bouncer who was guarding the entrance from unescorted single men then Gail and I entered the couple's area.

There were several numbered doors on one side of the room and some patio type tables and chairs on the other. We decided to take a seat at one of the tables and catch our breath. It soon became obvious that the numbered doors were the doors of the "bedrooms" where the sexual fun was taking place. We both eagerly awaited an opening so we could check out one of the rooms, with all of the miscellaneous "bells and whistles" and have some fun to ourselves.

Gail was feeling a bit dry at the mouth (who could blame her?) and asked if I'd go out to the main area and get us both a Pepsi (they don't serve any alcohol on the premises ). I gave her a quick kiss and said I'd be back in a flash. I told the bouncer about my mission and he said it was no problem, that he'd remember me. I went to the bar area, which was pretty crowded, and in about 10 minutes had our drinks. I returned to the couple's area, but when I got to the table, Gail was gone. Instead a rather leggy redhead was seated at the table by herself. I looked around wondering if Gail was in the ladies room or if she had gone back in the main room and unknowingly passed me. I stood there with those two Pepsis in my hand and a confused look on my face.

The redhead must have seen the look on my face as she asked "Are you looking for someone?"

"Well, my wife was sitting at this table a few minutes ago, and I've brought these drinks back for us, but....."

"Is she a pretty brunette, about 5'5ish, 125 or so in black?"

"Yes, that's her. Have you seen her?"

A slow smile crossed her face as she replied "I think she's in room #3 taking a tour with my husband."

My jaw must have dropped , because I could see the look on her face that she felt she had perhaps said something wrong. Immediately, she invited me to sit down at the table with her. "You must be new to all this?"

"Yes we are. We just came tonight to observe and maybe have some fun with each other. We both promised that we wouldn't go with anyone else. I'm surprised she's with him."

"Well, they're probably just doing a tour of the room and the door is still open. Relax, O.K.? Whatever happens my husband is a gentleman and she's in good hands with him".

"Are you two very experienced at this?" I asked.

"We've been in the lifestyle for a few years now and have loved every minute of it. But I'm not here to play tonight. It's my time of month and I'm only here to escort Tom as he was feeling the need to come tonight. I'm Susan by the way".

I introduced myself and then turned to see if anyone was coming out of room #3, only to notice that the door was now closed. I was truly floored. Susan took note of the new development and again tried to comfort me. "They're probably just kissing , he's a romantic that way. But again, if more does happen I guarantee you he will treat her as a lady and give her some fantastic pleasure. Let's just see what happens".

"I wish I knew what was happening, I'm worried and aroused all at the same time"

"Was she wearing pantyhose tonight"?

"As a matter of fact she was".

"Well I'll tell you this. Tom has a thing for pantyhose. He can't wait to get them off, so if he goes there he'll literally tear then off with his hands and teeth. That's about as "rough" as he gets, but I find it to be very erotic. If she comes out with no pantyhose on, you'll know what happened."

I thought about that prospect long and hard, my head spinning with the thought of her being with another man, as Susan and I continued with small talk at the table. Time passed quickly and about 30 minutes later, the door opened. Gail stepped out. Her hair was a bit mussed, but her clothing didn't look wrinkled so I put forth the hope that indeed all she had done was make-out with him. As she rounded the corner to approach the table, her eyes were down and her pace was quick. As she hurried to the table my eyes fell to her legs. She wasn't wearing pantyhose any longer.

She quickly sat down next to me, totally avoiding eye contact with me. Her body began to shake as tears flowed from here eyes. I took her in my arms to soothe her.

"I'm so sorry Neil. I never meant to break our promise". Her sobs made her sound so sad and vulnerable.

I realized what she needed and I cupped her face in my hands and brought our eyes together. Looking deep into her eyes, I told her it didn't matter.

Her tears of shame instantly turned to tears of happiness. "Oh God, I thought we would be done. I didn't think you'd understand"

I told her that it was all OK. "I understand. You needed that. It was just sex and not love . I love you more than ever and I'm glad you had pleasure with him."

She smiled at me and told me how it had happened. "I just went in there to see the décor, the mirrored ceiling and all. Next thing I knew I was in his arms sharing deep and passionate kisses. He closed the door and I felt powerless, I was losing control as he unhooked my dress and let it fall to the floor. He had my bra off of me so quickly and then his hands and mouth were all over me, kissing my face, my neck, my breasts, my hard nipples. I got so weak that he had to carry me over to the bed. He laid me down and began to kiss my breasts again. Then he was working his way down to my pussy. When he got there he began to kiss me through my pantyhose, and then wildly started to rip them off of me with his fingers and his mouth. I came sohard as he ate me. His tongue was working me so beautifully. He stood up just long enough to put on a condom and I had nothing left when he mounted me and began to push his cock inside. I pushed my hips up against him and we were in a beautiful rhythm instantly. My pussy gushed with juice as his cock probed me. I felt so close to him. He was so sensual with me, guiding me to another orgasm. As I came I looked deep in his eyes and begged him to cum with me. As our lips locked in another passionate kiss, I felt his body tense, his back arch and his cock driving deeper into me as he shot his load. It was so totally intense"!

"My God, I can imagine. You must have been totally overwhelmed by it all."

With that she grabbed my hand and pushed it up under her dress so I could feel her pussy. It was still wetter than I had ever felt it before. "Does that tell you anything"?

I was speechless.

I had also forgotten all about Susan as Gail and I were so totally engrossed in our conversation. I turned to her without a recognizable purpose only to find that she had slipped away to allow Gail and I time alone together.

I turned to Gail and asked "Is he coming out soon"?

"He said he'd wait for me fifteen minutes before he'd come out."

"Am I to take it that you want more then?"

She looked at me and with a look I've never seen before said "Yes, but I want you to be there this time.' And with that she grabbed my hand and led me to room #3.

As we entered the darkened room, I could see Tom naked on the bed. He was handsome and built. I could see why she had fallen for him.

He smiled at Gail and said "I'm glad you came back."

He barely made notice of me other than to ask me to unhook Gail's dress. I did and I let it fall to the floor around her ankles. She stood there naked for a few moments, her pantyhose destroyed, and who knew where her bra was, and then she slowly walked over to the bed. I stood there entranced. I could feel the excitement welling up inside of me, but I didn't want to stroke my cock as I wanted it to be all about her.

She positioned herself between his legs and began to suck him hard. The sight of her head bobbing up and down on another man's cock was so incredible. She then pushed her hips up to his face and began to 69 with him. By doing that I now had a direct shot of her face. I could see her mouth sliding down on him, her lips and tongue licking and kissing his shaft and then swallowing every inch of him as she pressed her mouth down against him. God, I was so turned on watching this. I couldn't move.

Her low moans told me she was getting ready to cum and when she pulled his cock out of her mouth she began to loudly encourage him, begging him to make her cum. "Stick your tongue deep inside me....taste every drop of my juices, eat me baby, eat my sweet pussy".

And then as she came, as her body was wracked with the waves of orgasm she looked me directly in the eye before her eyes rolled back and her head rolled forward as she unleashed a flood of juices into his waiting mouth. She rolled over on her side and as she did he reached over on the nightstand for a condom. He had it quickly rolled on to his cock and with a dab of KY was ready for her now swollen pussy. Gail now rolled back over onto him still facing me. I began to lose my balance as my head was so light and I backed up against the door to see her take his cock inch by inch into her hot waiting pussy. She slid herself down and engulfed the entire length of his cock. She rocked back and forth slowly, balancing herself by placing her hands on his knees. Facing me like this she looked so incredibly sexy. Watching her fuck another man like this was beyond my wildest dreams. She then leaned back and let her hands fall against the bed by his hips. I could now see everything. Her beautifully parted pussy lips caressing his swollen shaft with every move. I could tell she was getting off on showing me . I heard her voice and was broken out of my spell by the wildest words I have ever heard from her. "Do you like watching him fuck me?" "He's so hard and stiff in me....God I love fucking him in front of you." "I want you to see it all. I want you to see him cum in me."

And with that she lifted herself off of him, but only long enough for her fingers to feverishly remove his condom. She loaded him back inside and began to ride him more wildly than she had ever ridden me. The look of complete passion on her face as she bounced up and down on him was the most incredible thing I have ever seen. I heard Tom start to moan and as he did I heard my own voice coaxing her on. "Take his cum baby, take every drop. Fuck him hard baby and milk him dry."

As he unloaded in her she pushed herself down and buried his cock deep inside her. I could see her pussy lips working, milking every drop out of him. After a few minutes of her savoring his juices in her she got up and walked over to me and took me by the hand, walking me over to a chair where she proceeded to take my pants down and then sit me in the chair for the best oral sex she has ever given me. I kept telling her how much I loved her as she swallowed me down, here eyes imploring me to fuck her mouth as I had never fucked it before. It wasn't long before I let my hot load go in her mouth and she swallowed it all down with a look of total pleasure on her face.

I looked over at the bed to see that Tom had left while we had been in the rapture of the blow job. Like Susan he had wanted us to have our time alone.

We both got up, got dressed and went out of the room arm in arm looking for Susan and Tom. Our search was fruitless, and it became obvious that they had left us to ourselves and that we might never see them again.

We decided to leave as well, and when we got in the car I spoke up saying that it was too bad that we might not get to see them again.

Gail turned to me with a huge smile on her face and Tom's business card in her hand and said "I think we'll be seeing them again and all four of us will play."

We have invited them to our house next weekend. I'll fill you in on the details as soon as I can.

glide33
glide33
2 Followers