We Meet Them In The Sauna Ch. 1

Story Info
Married couple enjoy another pair.
2k words
4.32
137.4k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jessica and I hadn't been getting along for a while now. She was always working, as was I, and when we would get home we would barely even talk to each other. Our fights were nothing big. They were always about mundane things like who would go shopping or make dinner or who's parents we should visit; just your average boring bullshit. Our sex life was even worse. Every three days our so she would let me do her and she would cum (she was good about having an orgasm) and I would cum and then we would go to sleep.

Well, we talked about our relationship and decided that we needed and intimate vacation. Neither one of us had had very spectacular sex lives before we were married but now we were ready to do something about it. We went on a couple's retreat in the mountains in Sweden. There was a lodge where everyone could meet and go in the sauna and swimming pool and everyone had their own cabin. The first night we got there it snowed all night and we made love very sweetly and slowly, a lot better than we had had in a long time. The next day we slept late and then went to brunch. We saw a lot of couple doing the same thing. We sat and looked around the room. It was full of young people like us between 25 and 35. All were relatively good looking and most were athletic as well. We spent the afternoon skiing and when we got back we were looking forward to the sauna and swimming.

We went back to our room and got changed into bathrobes. Jessica was a little nervous because in the sauna and swimming pool no one wears bathing suits. She looked over at me as she was changing, 'I just don't know about this, they'll all be looking at me.' I looked at her shapely long legs and her full breasts and beautiful fair skin and replied, 'You've got nothing to worry about, besides all the others will be naked as well and you are definitely the sexiest one there.' She was determined and a little nervous but we really needed to try new things if our marriage was to last and she knew it. I was a little nervous too, I'm the same age as my wife (25) and am a little on the thin side but with well defined muscles from surfing. I am only 5'8', same as Jessica, with your average 6' dick. I didn't care though I just wanted to get out there and try new things. I was even hoping that this couple retreat might give me a chance to approach my wife about group sex.

The sauna was full but not so that one couldn't retreat to some corner and relax under UV lamps and drink a cocktail or two. The interior of the lounge area was panelled in wood with lots of plants and elegant decoration. We went into the Finnish sauna, which was the hottest first. I casually took my robe off and watch my wife do the same and expose her creamy flesh. In the sauna her Blond hair became wet with sweat and her skin began to glisten and become pink. After we got out we dumped chilling mountain water over our bodies. We were so invigorated that we didn't notice a nice young couple staring at us. They were both about 30 and had great bodies. The woman was as tall as me, had dark brown hair and a beautiful set of tits, about a C-cup. Her areolas were brown and I looked over and compared my wife's beautiful creamy milk white tits with their pink areolas with this other woman. It was so exciting I almost didn't notice them gesturing to us to come over and sit with them.

We both looked at each other and spontaneously began walking in the other couples direction. That is when I noticed that my wife was looking at the man. He was a little taller and more muscled than me and had a slightly larger uncut penis. The four of us started a conversation and one thing led to another and we found ourselves spending the evening with each other alternately drinking cocktails and going into the different types of saunas and swimming pools, the entire time naked as can be! We were all a little tipsy but not drunk when Lars, that was his name, asked us if we would join him and his wife Susanne in their room for some Champagne and 'fun' he said. This was the moment of truth. I knew my wife understood what he meant by 'fun.' I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and thought that I would get and erection right then and there. She seemed calm and decisive but she said yes a bit too loud which showed me that she was nervous.

We all got our robes on and went to their room. It was plush, had a large bed (enough to fit four) and even a hot tub. This was a first class suite, which we couldn't afford. Lars got the champagne open and Susanne popped in a Swedish porno, group sex! We sat on the couch all together and laughed about the porno a little and drank our bubbly. Things then got a little quiet and that's when Lars made his move. He began to fondle Susanne, grabbing her breast and caressing her neatly trimmed pussy. They looked at us and Susanne said in her sex Swedish accent, 'you two make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the movie with us.' I looked at my wife's sexily flushed face and pulled her close to me into a deep French kiss. We all were instantly naked and making out. I had the largest hard-on in my life and looked over to compare with Lars.

I could see that it was hard too but it was completely engulfed by Susanne's wet mouth. She was pounding up and down on his shaft while fisting the base of it. Nobody was watching the porno. He then turned her around and she sat on his cock backwards and started riding him. They then suddenly stopped and looked over at my wife and I. We were both caught staring at them. Lars said, 'Do you want to join us?' I didn't want this opportunity to go by so I immediately grabbed the initiative, 'I think so Lars, the only problem is, is that we have never done anything like this before and need a little help getting started', I said. My wife startled me by saying, 'that's right we just don't know where to begin.' It was then that I knew that my dream would be fulfilled. Lars smiled and said, 'o.k. We'll get you started won't we Susanne.' She smiled and reached for my wife and brought her over to stand in front of Lars.

I was so excited watching my naked, nervous wife standing in front of a naked stranger with a big hard-on which was at least 1' bigger than mine. He began to tell her what to do, Susanne came and sat next to me and just lightly stroked my thigh but didn't do anything else, 'I think it is better if you just sit back and observe so that you can get used to the idea of your wife fucking another man', she said. I thought that I would explode when she said 'fucking another man.' Lars ordered Jessica onto her knees and he moved his pelvis onto the edge of the sofa so that his hard-on was right in front of my wife. He didn't have to say a thing. She just grasped it and began licking it from bottom to top and then she slid it into her mouth almost to the base. I watch as her fair ass moved back and forth as Lars' cock probed the furthest recesses of my wife's throat. I could barely keep myself from stroking my own cock.

Lars signalled for Jessica to stop and asked me, 'What do you think so far, should we go further'? I looked at my wife and she was smiling and nodding her head enthusiastically 'Yes' I gasped, as I realized that in a few moments my beautiful blond wife would be fucked by this stranger before my very eyes.

She stood up and moved to straddle Lars. I moved down on the floor behind her so that I could have a better view. I watch my wife reach behind her and grab his uncut cock. She guided it to the entrance of her vagina and slowly slid it inch by inch into her wet quivering hole. She let out a long lusty sigh, 'oh honey,'she said, 'he is really inside me and he feels so warm and big, oh god.' I watched as her skin stretched to receive his manhood and noticed when he grabbed and spread her ass cheeks how her pink anus contracted with pleasure. She arched her back and placed her hand on his shoulders and began to slide on his cock up and down. She was moaning and sweating while she began to fuck him in earnest. Her juices were flowing and leaking down between Lars' hairless ass crack onto the sofa. That is when Lars pulled her off of him and turned her around so that she was facing me. He then pulled her onto his lap and impaled her once more.

I watched as his dick penetrated my wife and had this overpowering urge to lick her pussy as he fucked her. I bent close to their sexes not sure if I would go through with it. I smelled the musty scent of sex and began to lick her pussy as Lars fucked her. My wife loved it and went wild having for the first time, multiple orgasms. It wasn't long after that that Lars said that he was going to cum. I watch his scrotum shrivel tightly together and noticed how is penis jerked inside of my wife and knew that he had spewed thick sticky cum deep into my wife's cunt.

She slid back and forth slowly on his cock and then removed his cock and sat next to him, legs wide on the sofa beside him. I was so horny that I thought my balls would explode.

I looked at my wife's pink pussy and stared at the droplet of white goo at the mouth of her hole. She saw me staring and said to me 'Lick it honey, clean that mess up that the other man made.' Her eyes shown bright and I knew that she had never been so horny in her life. I dropped my face close to her cunt and inhaled the sweet and sour smell of mingled cum. I allowed my mouth to wander close and stuck out my tongue to taste this other man's seed inside my wife's pussy. I licked her from her bottom to her clitoris and swallowed a large gulp of cum. It tasted like it smelled, salty and slightly sour, and was sticky and clung to the inside of my mouth. I licked her clean for several minutes and enjoyed the taste while she had another orgasm.

I then gave her a long kiss and turned with my now almost bursting hard-on to Susanne and said, 'I don't think that you have to even touch me and I'll explode, but I want you to suck the cum from my cock right in front of my wife's face.' My wife was only inches from my cock and Susanne's mouth as I began to feel my orgasm mounting. I then pulled my dick a few inches from Susanne's face and shot a huge stream of cum onto her lips and into her mouth. The second stream I shot towards my wife and it landed on her upper lip and cheek. Both women hungrily licked and swallowed up my cum, and Susanne took me once again into her mouth and milked every last drop from me.