We Meet Them In The Sauna Ch. 2

Story Info
Evening with Swedish couple continues.
1k words
4.27
71k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to take a break. I thought that I would have a heart attack if we kept up this pace. I was so horny. Susanne and Jessica went to clean up and Lars and I made some cocktails for the girls and ourselves. Everything was so relaxed. The girls came back giggling and playing with each other. Both were naked and bouncing around with their strikingly contrasting bodies. One dark and the other fair. They stopped in front of the T.V. set where the Swedish porno played unnoticed by all. My wife was looking deviously at me and she said that she wanted to get kinky. She said that she needed another fuck and that Lars should come over and fuck her. She laid herself down on the sofa with her legs spread wide.

The cocktail was still in her hand. Lars began to stroke his cock and move in her direction. He placed his penis at the entrance of her pink pussy lips and began to rub it up and down along her lips. He then slowly guided it into her. She moaned softly and began to enjoy the nice slow fuck that Lars was giving her. I could hear the juices in her cunt sloshing on Lars' dick as she continued to sip her cocktail as he was fucking her.

Susanne then bent over the coupling couple and reached down with both hands to their joining sexes and massaged Lars's scrotum and my wife's clitoris. I looked at Susanne luscious ass and moved my now hardened penis into position behind her. I began to rub my dick along her ass crack and around her vagina. She wiggled and pushed her ass in my direction. I then slid my member into her waiting hole and held it for a moment deep inside her. I then began to slowly fuck her pussy.

I asked my wife how she was enjoying that man's penis. She replied, "I like it. He is so slow and gentle, it's like an internal Swedish massage. He is spreading me nice and wide and his balls tickle my asshole when he is deep in me. But I am still really horny. Would you do something for me? Without asking me first what it is? If you say yes then you have to do it." I loved the thought talking with my wife while this stranger was delving the recesses of her most private parts.

I was so excited. I knew she would ask me something kinky and daring. Something that I had never tried before. I was so horny. My stomach was tight and I felt so giddy as I was slowly plowing into this strange woman from behind.

I gasped, "Baby I'll do anything you want. Anything."

I was going to continue when Susanne interrupted and said, " Lars, you have to do something for me to." Lars eyes were wide and excited as he also answered in the affirmative. Both girls slid away from us and then sat next to one another on the sofa. Lars and I had to stand in front of them.

My wife said to me, "get on your knees in front of Lars"

I obeyed while the two women giggled and Lars looked down at me with an expectant smile on his lips. I looked straight ahead at Lars' penis hanging in front of my face. I couldn't tell whether I was going to be sick or if I would begin laughing. I was like a kid on his way to Disneyland. I reached towards Lars and rested my hands on his masculine thighs. I brought my face within an inch of his phallus. It was only slightly hard. It still hung heavily from his pelvis.

My wife interrupted my revelry with a serious command, "Take him into your mouth. Give another man head, like a homo slut". I loved being told what to do and talked to like a naughty boy.

I stuck my tongue out and felt the heat of his penis tip on my tongue. Pre-cum was seeping out of his penis and I felt its wetness on my tongue. I retracted my tongue and savoured the taste of his cum for the second time this evening, this time directly from the source. I then opened my mouth and took his manhood deep into me. He was now as hard as a rock. I could feel him shaking in his excitement, barely able to contain himself.

The room was quiet except for the smacking sounds that my mouth was making and the low moans that were escaping Lars' lips. Lars began to fuck my mouth. I kept my mouth wide open and caressed his dick with my tongue as I reached behind him and fondled his scrotum and anus. He was wet and sweaty from the sex with my wife. His ass was well lubricated. I slipped one finger into his muscular ass. I could feel the tenseness of his erection through his anal cavity. He was moving fast now and grabbing the back of my head. I could taste everything. The pre-cum was practically flowing and I could taste his excitement. I wanted to taste his cum. I needed to feel the warm flow of the cum the was just recently ejaculated into my wife's womb. I forced my head back away from his penis and began to jack him towards orgasm. He took over for me and pointed his dick towards my opened mouth.

Both women were completely entranced with what was about to happen. Time stopped for just a moment and then Lars rolled his head back and moaned deeply as I watched his manhood jerk and a thick rope of cum ejected from its tip into my mouth.

I couldn't stop myself. I placed my mouth over his penis and pulled his ass towards me and drank and sucked and swallowed everything I could. I licked him up and down, his balls and then his penis and then I swallowed him once more until he was soft in my mouth.

Lars settled himself into a recliner, completely satiated. The girls came towards me. Jessica placed her opened mouth over mine and licked the inside of my mouth like a vagina that had been recently fucked. My wife sucked and licked my mouth and shared the salty taste of cum with me.

If anyone out there likes these stories and wants to see how it continues let me know.