We Met Online... Ch. 02

Story Info
His curiosity is satisfied and then some.
1.4k words
56.6k
4
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are not 18 or of age in your state to view such material as this, please move on…

The realization, after the first installment of this story that there were many mistakes in spelling, has cause to ask for your forgiveness and I will do a better job of proof reading before submitting Chapter 2.

This story is the continuation of events into man2man sex and the things Karl and I did that wonderful day.

*****

As I looked in to Karl’s face as he requested “ Baby, please clean this cock. Take it and clean our juices off this cock,” only caused me to get harder still, for the knowledge that he was not done with me yet caused chills to run down my back. I kneeled at his feet, looking at his hard cock. Even after all the fucking we had just done, with that metal cock ring he had on, he was still hard as a rock and ready for more.

His cock was pointing straight up, his balls were inflamed, and the vain from the root to the head was throbbing. He still needed release and it was I, to take care of it for him. While in the position that I was, the realization that my anus had just been fucked royally, was ever present. It throbbed itself, feeling empty and at that moment the need to have him in there again become very strong.

Knowing that earlier I had cleaned myself thoroughly, there was no hesitant to lick his cock, removing the juices from root to tip. I licked Karl’s manhood as if it was a last meal for me. I glowed in the joy I was giving him and watching his face throughout, knew he, too, was experiencing a joy unlike either of us had ever known.

Without the use of hands, I licked the underside of that beautiful cock. Running my tongue the full length. Once at the crown, the motion of a quick suck at the point of junction where the head meets the crown, Karl groaned from deep in his throat. His body jerked forward and his cock slapped the face that was before it…mine. OMG…. what a turn on! Karl started speaking, “ Oh, baby, don’t stop. Please don’t stop. Baby, you are such a great cock slut”.

Was I really such a “slut” for this man’s cock? Was I giving this gay man thrills unlike any he had ever experienced before? The emotions were running on high octane for the two of us.

Karl asked me at this point, “What do you want baby? Tell me now, what do you WANT”?

Knowing I had gone further than I had ever dreamed possible, all I could say to Karl was, “ Your cock, I want your cock buried deep into my mouth and throat. Please, fuck my face, just as you did to my male love hole. Karl, please…( I released such an animalistic groan from deep inside that when it came out…I realized that the need for Karl to cum deep in my belly, had to be fulfilled, and quickly) I want you’re cum.”

Karl smiled down at me. He placed his hands behind my head and thrust back into my hot, wet cavity of a hole. For the moment, a wide-open and willing cavity at that.

Pulling me deeper onto his cock, Karl fucked my face fast and hard. He buried his cock so deep into my throat, that tears were welling up in my eyes, yet he did not stop. He knew I didn’t want him to stop. His words just continued to be such a thrill, I could not stop even if I wanted to, which as I said, I did not want him to stop.

Karl, grabbed my, by now, unkempt hair into his hands and used them like a bridle, pull me faster and deeper onto his cock. I loved it! My mouth full of cock, his cock, balls slapping off my chin, moisture covering not only his fat manhood, but also my own face.

At one point, Karl removed his cock from my mouth and as I looked down, there was a rope on saliva and pre-cum connected from my lips to his cock head. My god what a thrill to see that. I licked that rope back into my mouth and drove that whole 7.5” man steak deep into my throat, feeling his pubic hairs rubbing my upper lip. I could not stop my reactions to his dominance over me. I was where I had dreamed for many years to be…between the legs of a strong man, eating his cock and drinking his cum, for how ever long that he wanted me there.

I was a cock slut and now realized that I was a cum slut as well. A man’s cum slut. As much as I enjoyed pussy and eating a woman, sucking cock would become something I do over and over, again and again.

Karl finished with fucking my mouth with a raging thrust of his hips, driving his cock as deep as possible into my throat. He held my face onto his cock and ordered me to swallow his cum. “ Baby take that cum, drink it baby. Swallow my cock juice, oh my god…you are so good baby”. At that point Karl released his hold on me, pulled my head back and removed that wonderful cock from the cavity from which it knew it had found a home. Karl asked me to open my mouth wide, which I had pretty much started to do on my own. I tilted my head back, opening wide and at that moment, Karl released his metal cock ring. At the same time a blast of cum landed on my face, from the forehead to my chin.

With my tongue wiggling in the air, I sucked at the flow of cum that would not end. I reached up to gently hold Karl’s balls in the palm of my right hand and started milking him for all he was worth. Karl didn’t disappoint me, he continued to spill his man juices into my mouth and onto my face. I showed Karl that, yes I wanted to be his personal cum slut and he need not look any farther then the distance we were at with me kneeled before him and taking everything he had to give.

Finally with the release of his orgasm, Karl was done. The look on his face was of pure, unadulterated thrill, and Karl had no more to give. He rested on the bed while I did clean his cock as he had requested. I removed what remained of his cum and the moisture that I had helped put there. While he had fallen a sleep, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. The shower felt so good. I didn’t view this shower as a “cleansing” to remove dirt nor guilt, but as a rebirth. A rebirth that from this day forward, I would be a cocksucker, a cum eater and no longer a bi-curious male. Not only was I now a cocksucker ( and loved every moment of it) but that I was the receiver (bottom) of Karl’s cock buried deep in my male love hole ( as Karl likes it to be called) and a cum slut.

I wonder am I still curious? I think not! Am I a lover of hot man2man sex? Oh hell yes…

I am still a wonderer of a new kind today…I wonder why it took me so long to reach this point and what was it that I was so afraid of before? Maybe in time I will able to answer those questions, but for now…it is enough to know that I am a cockslut in its truest form.

If you enjoyed this story of the true events that I have shared, please vote. If you read the first story, hopefully you will noticed that I have attempted to be correct in spelling and grammar. I must admit, I have been thrill by the reactions of many to the first installment, yet I desire to also live up to the highest level of achievement that Lit has set for its writers, but like life and relationships, it is an ever progression toward that goal that we know as PREFECTION.

Thank you and feel free to vote and submit comments as you deem just.

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Baby Cocksucker!

HOT HOT HOT!! I hope to read more chapters about Karl fucking his new baby's love hole. Man to man sex is the hottest sex ever.Keep fucking and writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wow

Jesus i wish i was the one beeing treated by carl, so very hot i almost came reading it

jamesjax633jamesjax633over 19 years ago
wish it was me

loved the story and wish it was me being karls cock slut. i love to suck a mans cock and take him in my ass all night. if you happen to be in south florida, meet me here and tell me what and when you want me.

T@nmanT@nmanalmost 20 years ago
Wow!

Great story! I could feel the heat, smell the passion, and hear the flesh slapping together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

loved the man love hole and his caling him baby and feeling a slut

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bobby and the Jock When Bobby met college jock Bo.in Gay Male
Craigslist Encounter He was a top and knew what to do!in Gay Male
My New Life Gay virgin submissive takes a chance.in Gay Male
Rough Fuck Which part of the title is unclear to you?in Gay Male
Used by a Stranger at the ABS He discovered my neighborhood ABS.in Gay Male
More Stories