We Need to Separate... 01

Story Info
His discovery of her cheating.
13.2k words
3.97
204.1k
83

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been casting from the front casting position in our tournament quality bass boat while my identical twin brother Aaron casted from the rear position when he started the conversation that would change both our lives and the relationship the four of us had shared for the past six years. We were pre-fishing before the next bass tournament we were entered in and that was the only reason he would be talking while we fished.

"Hey Adam, you'll never guess who I ran into at the convenience store last week."

"Okay, I'll bite. Was it Martin "don't call me Marty" Banks?"

"NO! Why would I want you do know about seeing him?"

"I thought maybe he was ready to apologize after all these years for blaming us for Marty Jr.'s death!"

"Well, it wasn't him. Think female, not male if that helps any."

"Okay, was it Cindy "you two sons of a bitch tried to trick me" Collins, no wait her married name is Henderson now, isn't it? We never did figure out how she knew it wasn't you who showed up for that second date when I did. I still get goose bumps every time I hear a front door slam from the way she slammed her momma's front door in my face that night!"

"NO! It wasn't her either. You want to give up or you want to try again?"

"No, I think I'll take one more guess. It could only be one more female then anyway. Marge "you two are the reason I'm a cock hungry slut" Hurst!"

"Yeah, it was her and she looks better now than she did in high school! She's lost about fifty pounds since then and those big 36DD's are even more noticeable now than they were back then! She hinted around about us getting together with her again while her husband watched, but I told her our wives would castrate us both if they even thought we'd done something like that again!"

"I guess you and Mary have talked about what we used to do before you met her and I met Angie, then? I told Angie on our third date after we'd worn each other out fucking in that two bedroom apartment you and I shared before I moved in with Angie in her apartment. I promised her you and I wouldn't do that to her or Mary!"

When we were in high school, if one of us got lucky with a girl, we both did. If one of us took a girl out and got shot down, the other one would try his luck with her. Cindy Collins was the only girl who ever figured out how to tell us apart and even though we both tried to get her to tell us how she did it; she never did.

Marge Slagle had been my date for homecoming when Aaron and I were seniors and she'd been a junior. She and I had went to the local lovers' lane after the game and fucked each other into exhaustion in the back of the Ford Town and Country station wagon that our dad had given me and Aaron when we got our drivers' licenses at sixteen. Aaron had taken her out the next week and did the same thing. She cornered us in the back stairwell and told us if we didn't want her telling our parents what we'd done to her; we'd both better show up for the date Aaron had made with her for Saturday night. She was the first girl we ever double teamed and she loved it so much, she continued to let us double team her every Friday or Saturday night the rest of the school year and the entire summer between graduation and the beginning of mine and Aaron's college careers. We never saw her again after we left for college and she moved when her dad got transferred by his company a week before her senior year would have started.

Aaron and I found two more girls who would let us double team them while we were away at college, one in our sophomore year and one in our senior year. Monica Sparks didn't return to school our junior year and after graduation we never saw Janice Worthington again.

Aaron and I both were 6'3" tall, weighed 230 pounds plus or minus ten pounds depending on the season, had the same blue eyes, blond hair, well-muscled, athletic bodies both in high school and the present. Besides Cindy, our parents were the only other people we knew on Earth who could tell us apart with just a glance, not even our wives. We both had gotten good grades in school and didn't have to help each other with tests and stuff like you sometimes read about identical twins doing for each other; but we still went into each other's classes for the thrill of it. We had both gone to the state university on football scholarships where I got a degree in computer science and Aaron got a degree in electrical engineering. We had gotten lucky and went to work for the same company after graduating college and met our wives at the same party two months after graduating.

Angela Simpkins was the type of woman Aaron and I both had dated all through high school and college. She was 6' tall, had long brown hair, a beautiful face, a muscular yet curvaceous body, and the most important attribute or I should say attributes of the entire package that was her body; those 38DD breasts that were still standing up and out from her chest and which I would find out could do it without support when she was naked on our third date.

Her friend and apartment mate, Mary Jenkins, was the complete opposite of Angie and I was a little surprised that Aaron was attracted to her. Mary was 5'2" tall, had blond hair that was cut short, slim of build, flat as a board in the chest, narrow hips, skinny legs, what everyone would call a petite woman. Neither Aaron nor I had ever dated a woman that looked like her, yet they hit it off that first night like Angie and I did. We began double dating together after that night, got engaged on the same night, and had a double wedding a year after that first night. I moved in with Angie and Mary moved in with Aaron three months after we started dating. The four of us had been vacationing, socializing, and doing almost everything together since that first meeting. Sex was the one thing we hadn't done as a foursome together. We had always separated either by one couple going home or retiring to their own bedroom if vacationing together and I had thought that it would continue to be that way until that fateful late summer afternoon.

"Marge said we both knew she was the best fuck we'd ever had and we shouldn't turn her down. I told her she was the second best fuck I'd had and that shut her up."

"I guess you told her Mary was the best fuck you'd ever had, didn't you?"

"NO! I didn't tell her any such thing. I didn't say anything else to her after I told her she was number two on my best fucks list. I paid for my gas and left her standing there with her mouth open."

"Okay, but Mary is number one on your best fucks list, right?"

"Actually, Mary barely makes it into the top five. If she didn't know how to give a mean blowjob, she'd be in the next five on my top ten list."

"Well, if Mary's not..."

I don't know if all identical twins have a weird type of mental telepathy or just Aaron and I did; but I didn't even have to finish the question because I saw the answer in my mind's eye and it broke my heart.

"You fucked Angie last month at the condo before I got there! How could you do that to me, Aaron?! You knew Angie was off limits! We need to go, right now!"

"NO! We're not going anywhere until we talk. I love you, Adam, and you know it! I didn't plan on what happened between me, Mary, and Angie to happen; but it did and now we have to deal with it so we can put it behind us and continue being brothers and good husbands to our wives. I don't think Angie was going to tell you, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't come clean to you. Angie loves you and what happened last month hasn't changed that! Adam! Please Adam, say something!"

I don't know if Aaron didn't realize what he'd said or if he thought I hadn't caught it; but I heard it clear as a bell. Angie hadn't only had sex with Aaron; she'd had sex with Mary, too. I couldn't say anything because my mind was numb. Angie and I had what I had thought was the best marriage on the planet. We communicated with each other, unlike so many other married couples we knew. Angie knew everything about my past including my sexual history (I had even told her about the same sex activities that Aaron and I had done together when we first went through puberty.

When we found the nudity magazines that our dad began leaving out for us to see, we stopped playing with each other and started pursuing girls. I hadn't done or even had thoughts about doing anything with a man since my first piece of pussy and didn't think Aaron had either.) , my hopes, dreams, fears, and fantasies; and I thought she'd told me everything also. She'd never mentioned having any type of sexual relationship with another woman or any desire or fantasy of having one.

"Tell me what went on and don't leave out one detail! I don't know which one is greater right now, my anger or my hurt! The two people I loved and trusted more than anyone else betrayed me! I don't know what I'll do about Angie, but with you being honest and not lying or trying to hide anything from me; you know I'll probably forgive you some day when the anger and pain are gone! Dang it Aaron, how did it happen?"

"Adam, I know you're mad and hurting and you have every right to have those feelings, but believe me when I tell you: It wasn't my fault! If you need someone to blame, blame Mary and Angie! Mary and I were in the master suite because it was our turn to have it and we were in the middle of making love when Angie opened the door to the bedroom without knocking. I was sucking on Mary's clit when Angie opened the door and saw what we were doing. When she stood there for a moment watching us, Mary told her to both leave and close the door behind her or get naked and join us. The next thing I know Angie's naked on the bed placing her pussy over Mary's face and Mary's ordering me to ignore Angie and continue eating her pussy till she cums or I won't see her pussy again the rest of the vacation! I did what every guy in the world would have done, even you Adam, I got back to eating my wife's pussy.

I wasn't going to do anything with Angie, I swear, but Mary again threatened me with no pussy if I didn't fuck her friend while she watched! Angie was begging me to fuck her, too so I fucked Angie while she ate Mary's pussy! You know you'd have done the same thing! I'll tell you something else, too! The way they ate each other out, I guarantee you it wasn't the first time they'd done each other, either! The three of us got into every conceivable combination two women and one man could get into that night without any sex toys being involved and finally fell asleep from exhaustion around 3 A.M. That's why all three of us were dragging around when you got there at noon that Saturday! I haven't been anywhere near Angie without you being there since that night! Adam, you know I'm telling you the truth!"

Yes, through that weird telepathy that I mentioned earlier, I did know that Aaron was telling me the truth. I also saw what he was thinking right at that moment.

"You want me to have a night with the two of them like you had so we'll be even, Aaron! I can see it as plain as if I'd thought of it myself! I guess the anger and shock hadn't let my mind go there yet! I need to know two things, Aaron, have Angie and Mary been having a lesbian relationship the entire time we've been married and did you use condoms when you were fucking Angie?"

"I don't know about since we've been married, but I'd bet my share of our royalty checks that they at least had one before we got married! No, I didn't! You know Mary's infertile just like you're sterile so none of us had any or even thought about them! Maybe Angie thought I was sterile, too! "

(When we had been babies until we were six years old, our parents had lived in Hollywood, CA and our mother had taken us to a curtain call for twins for a commercial. Being the only set of identical twins to show up, we got the commercial and many more from that day until our parents moved to Tennessee because they didn't like the way Hollywood was changing.

Since some of the cable channels had begun showing vintage commercials with the vintage shows they corresponded with; Aaron and I had begun getting royalty checks again. We couldn't retire and fish full time from them, but they were a little extra to have fun with every now and then.

My being sterile came about when I injured my scrotum and testicles when I landed astraddle the lower bar on the monkey bars at the elementary school Aaron and I had attended. The doctor who cared for me had been worried that my testicles wouldn't heal properly and have to be removed. Thankfully for me they did heal and the only consequence was I was sterile. )

"Oh God, could this get any worse! I'll bet you Angie's pregnant! She's been throwing up in the morning a couple of times a week for the last couple of weeks! When the three of you fucked me, you did it royally! Okay Aaron, it's time to go talk to our wives! I need some answers from Angie and you need some from Mary and we might as well get them at the same time! You better drive because the mood I'm in; I'll either get pulled over for speeding or I'll just say fuck it and drive straight into a bridge support on the way home after unbuckling my seatbelt!"

I sat beside Aaron with my head down seething with rage one moment and struggling not to cry from the pain of knowing my wife had fucked another man the next. Yes, that man had been my identical twin brother and yes, we'd fucked each other's girlfriends our entire dating years; but this was a totally different situation.

I hadn't loved those other girls with all my heart like I had Angie and never intended for her and Aaron to be intimate with each other in any way, shape, or form.

On top of those thoughts were the thoughts of Angie and Mary being lesbian lovers for each other. I watching Angie with another woman and then joining in was one of my fantasies and Angie knew of it, but I had never pictured Mary as that other woman. She was off limits to me like Angie was supposed to be off limits to Aaron. I sat in the boat then drove it up on the trailer when Aaron had backed our truck down the launch ramp. I stood beside the passenger side door of our truck while Aaron secured the boat to the trailer with a heavy heart. Aaron didn't complain about me not helping like I normally did when we returned from a fishing excursion.

(The truck and bass boat where in both our names and we split the cost of owning them both evenly. The truck and boat were prizes we'd won in the two-man bass fishing tournaments we began fishing in during college.)

I sat in the passenger seat of the truck with my head back and eyes closed and thought about what I was going to do about my marriage and the pain I was causing myself from seeing them together in my mind's eye. From our earlier activities it wasn't hard to picture Aaron naked and fucking my wife and from the past six years of fucking Angie I could place her naked with him. I managed to snap myself out of my funk while we were still ten minutes from the five acre complex that our two houses shared on the 300 acres of farmland Aaron and I owned together.

"Give me your phone, Aaron, I'm going to call Mary and have her get Angie over to your house if she's not already there! I can't talk to Angie right now! I hope I can keep it together while talking to Mary!"

"Let me call Mary, bro and then you won't have to hold it together."

"NO! You're a bad enough driver as it is without adding trying to talk on the phone into the mix!"

"Fine! Here you go! Don't let her know it's not me!"

"I've heard you talking to her on the phone enough to know what and when to say things! We've tricked people all our lives while talking on the phone to them, remember? Even Mom couldn't tell us apart on the phone when we really concentrated on tricking her! Have no fears, bro, she'll never know it's me!"

"Hi baby cakes, it's me."

"Are you all on your way home from the lake, honey? It'll be dark in about a half hour and you know how I worry if you have to tow the boat after dark!"

"Yeah, we're ten minutes out. I need you to call Angie and have her come over to the house so she's there when Adam and I get there!"

"Why, is something wrong, Aaron? You didn't tell Adam about last month did you? Angie and I were going to tell him ourselves this weekend! Please tell me you didn't tell him!"

"I can't Mary! I was feeling so guilty and it was tearing me up inside! I've never kept secrets from Adam or you and I couldn't keep that one either! Mary, whatever you do don't let Angie know that Adam knows, okay?!"

"Well she's going to want to know why she needs to come here tonight! What do I tell her?"

'Tell her Adam and I changed our minds about grilling steaks over at their house after we had the boat and truck put away and are bringing dinner or tell her whatever you need to for her to be there when we get there! Please Mary! Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I can do that for you, you big lug! I love you and tell Adam to be careful driving so the two of you get home safe!"

"I love you, too, short stuff! We should be home very soon! Bye!"

I hit the end button and laid the phone down in the console that was between Aaron and me.

"Angie was there listening to the whole thing over the speaker phone wasn't she, Aaron?"

"Oh yeah! Do you think she'll still be there when we get there?"

"I don't know, but if she's not, our marriage is over!"

"Come on, bro! Don't say that! Angie still loves you and you still love her, I can feel it! You all can get through this! Maybe we both will get some answers about Mary and Angie's relationship because of this! I know I've already said it but it's worth repeating! You're angry, hurt, and confused right now and you have every right to be!

Don't let those things blind you to what's important right now! Angie loves you and you love her and you all can work this out! Yelling, throwing things, or getting violent won't help a thing and could lead to you saying or doing something that you can't take back and destroy your marriage to the point that it can't be saved!

I know you'll forgive me eventually! Hell, we've been together all our lives, done stupid stuff to each other that we swore we'd never forgive each other for, and here we still are! I'm sorry I crossed the line with Angie and if I could, I'd go back and do things differently that night, I would; but I can't and I'll have to live with the guilt from what I did and how I've hurt you for the rest of my life! I love you Adam and that will never change no matter what you do after today!"

"I love you too, Aaron. I don't know what I'll do, but you're right. Doing or saying all the bad things I've been thinking won't do anything but kill my marriage or land me in prison! We're home now so let's go get some answers!"

I had seen Angie standing in front of the storm door that protected the ornate wooden door that led into Aaron and Mary's home as we pulled up the drive our homes shared. Aaron pulled the truck up in front of the four bay garage/workshop that we stored the truck and boat in and that had the matching pair of fully restored 1978 280Z's that we had worked on for the last two years. We'd only finished the restorations on them three months ago.

Like ever thing else we owned that was paired; they were identical in every way. I know we both were a little obsessive when it came to us being identical twins and sometimes wondered what the shrinks would say about that if we'd ever agree to sit down and talk to them; but until today, I loved being one of two and hadn't cared what anybody else thought. I waited at the back of the boat on Aaron and we walked together into the house.

Angie was sitting on the couch in the center of their living room when Aaron and I entered the house. Mary was sitting on the matching love seat beside the couch near Angie with only an end table between them. Aaron went over and sat beside Mary and Angie patted the cushion beside her on the couch.