We Need to Separate... 03

Story Info
Dealing with her affair.
7.1k words
4.03
92.1k
37

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though it had been past one A.M. when Angie and I had went to bed the night before; I awakened at five, my normal waking time since my early teenage years. I went to the master bath to relieve myself, washed my hands and face. I noticed the dark circles beginning to form around my eyes from the two straight nights of bad sleep and thought that I'd try to catch up on my sleep while the Saturday afternoon baseball game was on.

I went into the spare bedroom where all my hunting and fishing clothes hung in its closet. I pulled on a sweat shirt with the university Aaron and I graduated from's logo on it and a matching pair of sweat pants. I carried my socks with me to the den downstairs and put them on as the computer powered up. I was going to research my idea from the night before and hoped to find the answer to breaking Mary's hold on my wife.

For the next hour I searched the "Web" and at the end of that hour; I realized I didn't know as much about dominant and submissive personalities as I thought I did. I had always thought the dominant personality type wanted to control everything in his or her life including his or her sexual partner. I had thought that the submissive personality type needed to be totally controlled by his or her partner.

I should have realized that like everything in nature there were degrees or aspects of each personality and not the extremes I'd envisioned. I still thought Angie had a bigger dose of submissiveness than she or Mary had thought she had and I did find some ways of bringing that bigger dose out into the open more. I didn't want or think I could commit to the extreme Dom/Sub relationship that I'd read about during my search, but I did want to replace Mary completely as Angie's dominant partner.

I shifted my attention from that subject to the one that I really needed answers to: "What was the best way to end a long term relationship so that it was truly over?"

Almost all of the data I found stated that the break had to be complete with no future contact of any type between the parties involved. That discovery had me rethinking everything I'd decided about the unpleasant, for me, situation I found myself in.

I sat back in the big extra, padded executive's chair I'd bought at a second hand office furniture supply store I'd found when we first moved into our homes and concentrated on the problems that the morning's discoveries had monkey-wrenched into my plans for the future.

My trance-like state was broken when I heard Angie beginning to stir in our bedroom. I hurried up the stairs and intercepted her as she came out of the master bath. Her hair was a mess on top of her head, some of it was sticking out in all directions while the part she'd laid on was plastered to her head from where she'd either sweated or wept sometime in the night. She still had that half asleep look in her eyes and on most of her face, yet she was still the most beautiful woman to me that I'd ever wanted or been with. I knew at that moment I loved her with all my heart and realized that it was the first time I'd thought that way about her.

I didn't want to admit it, but my twin brother had been number one in my heart until that moment. I realized I was as screwed up in my head as Aaron, Mary, and Angie were only I wanted the exact opposite from what they wanted and I wasn't going to give into them even if it did cost me my marriage and my relationship with my brother. I silently prayed that my wife had truly meant that she'd do whatever I needed her to do to save our marriage because the things that were going through my mind were going to be extremely hard and painful on both of us but her especially.

"I see you're finally awake. How is my bitch this morning?" I asked her as I began using some of the ideas I'd picked up from my research earlier.

"Adam, you scared me. Why are you talking to me like that?" She answered with a perplexed look on her face.

I walked quickly to where she was and grabbed her around her waist, pulling her hard against me. "Already forgot about last night, you lying bitch? I thought you'd still be turned on from the way I was treating you when we got back home.

I guess you're a better actress than I thought. You were only pretending to be turned on by me calling you my bitch and pounding you like a cheat whore bent over my recliner."

I watched as Angie's whole attitude began to change from annoyance to arousal. That gleam of desire that she'd had before we went to bed returned and I felt her nipples harden against my chest while her cheeks and upper body flushed red from her excitement.

I bent my head down and captured her mouth with mine before beginning to kiss her harder and more aggressively than I ever had before. I reached up with my right hand to place it behind her head so she couldn't withdraw from my kiss when I felt her begin to try to do that.

Angie moaned and whimpered deep in her throat as I continued to assault her mouth and tongue with mine. I could feel her chest rise and fall as she struggled to get enough air through her nose breathing.

I dropped my left hand to her crotch and felt the moisture from her pussy as it flowed out onto her mound and its sparse covering of hair. I bent at the waist enough to get my hand below her snatch and roughly jammed two fingers into her hot, sopping wet cunt. She tried to squeal with my tongue inside her mouth and my lips continuing to crush hers.

"MY PUSSY, REMEMBER?" I yelled into her face after jerking her head back away from mine.

"YES. Oh shit, Adam, you're going to make me cum with your fingers if you don't stop."

"I don't want to stop so I guess you'll be cumming on my hand, my slutty bitch. After that, it'll be my turn to cum in one of my bitch's holes.

You're mine and only mine so you better get used to me treating you like you're mine if you want to be my wife from now until one of us dies or you cheat on me again. If that happens, I'm going to make your life and your new lover's life living hells as long as I'm able to.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, MY BITCH?"

Angie wasn't able to answer me verbally because she was screaming in orgasm all over my hand while I furiously finger fucked her during my tirade. She would have collapsed to the floor after her final tremor of pleasure if she hadn't still been astride my hand and I hadn't grabbed her around the shoulders when she began to fall away from me. I withdrew my hand from her crotch and picked her up, carrying her to our bed where I threw her down, again something I'd never done in the past.

I dropped my sweat pants and sprang onto the bed, grabbing Angie by the ankles and spreading her open beneath me. I rapidly knee walked up the bed until I was between her legs. My cockhead went to her opening as if by instinct and with one hard thrust, I was balls deep inside her vaginal cavity. I began to slam her with everything I had and as fast as I could.

Angie screamed in orgasm five minutes into the most powerful and punishing fucking I'd ever given her. I remained upright on my knees with her ankles still in my hands as I thrust into her body trying to reach my own climax. Angie came numerous times during the additional fifteen minutes it took me to cum while pounding her with my cock. I heard her scream the loudest, longest scream I'd ever evoked from her while we fucked when I jammed myself to the hilt within her and spurted my seminal fluid deep inside her.

I dropped down upon her upper body while still inside her and growled into her face. "Who's given you the bigger orgasm now, Angie? If you tell me that wasn't the biggest cum you've ever had, I swear I'll leave and you'll never see me again."

"OH GOD, ADAM. I've never came like that for anybody else. What is going on with me and my body?" Angie managed to say when she'd regained her breath.

"We'll talk about that later. Right now I need to clean up so I can take Aaron and Mary to breakfast. You're going to stay here while I'm gone. You can start on the house cleaning while I'm gone."

"But you always help me with that, Adam." Angie pouted at me.

"That's going to change, Angie. Unless you get a job outside the house, you're responsible for ALL the housecleaning from now on. Your days of leisure are over. If I'm the "Alpha Male" in our little foursome, it's time I started acting like it. Now get my ass off the bed and go find you something to eat before you start your new job cleaning our house."

I called Aaron from the bedside phone after Angie slipped on her own version of lounging around the house-wear she had.

"Aaron, how long before you and Mary are ready for breakfast?"

"I can be ready in fifteen minutes, but Mary's still in bed. She was up ranting and raving one minute and crying uncontrollably the next most of the night."

"I didn't see any lights on when we got home last night, Aaron. That doesn't matter right now any way. I need you both to be at the diner in thirty minutes so take your balls back from Mary and be sure you're both there. I've made some discoveries and decisions this morning and you both need to hear them."

"Will Angie be there?"

"No, she won't and I'll talk to her later after I see how you and especially Mary take to what I have to tell you two. I don't want Mary and Angie to be near each other until this situation is resolved one way or the other. I'll see the two of you in thirty minutes. If Mary's not with you when you leave, you might as well turn around and come back home because I won't be coming either. Good bye, Aaron." I told him as firmly as I could before hanging up on him.

I shaved, showered, and dressed before going down stairs to watch Aaron and hopefully Mary leave from the living room window. I felt more than heard Angie enter the room.

"You sure you don't want me to go with you, Adam?"

"Yes, I'm one hundred percent sure. I don't want you and Mary anywhere near each other before we leave for San Antonio. We'll talk after I get back from talking to those two." I said as I watched Mary and Aaron walk to the garage and leave in the truck.

I motioned for Angie to come to me and kissed her tenderly before I let her go and left our house to follow my twin and his wife to the diner. I waved back over my shoulder when Angie stood on our porch and waved goodbye at me. The future of our marriage would be decided by what happened at the diner in the next hour or two.

I pulled into the diner's parking lot and parked on the opposite side of the lot from where Aaron had parked our truck. I could see both he and Mary sitting at a booth next to the windows. I didn't wave back when they waved at me after seeing me walking toward the door of the diner. They both stood as I approached the booth.

"Adam..."

"Shut up, Mary. Go over there to that empty table next to the wall while the men talk. I'll let you know when you can rejoin us." I snapped at her.

"You can't..."

"You shut up too, Aaron. I'll kick your ass all over this diner and the parking lot if you say another word. You know I can do it, too. The last fight you won between us was when we were ten years old and I was still weak from the mumps. Sit down and shut up." I barked at him in rage as I felt my face get hot and I knew I'd turned red in anger. Mary hurried away from us to the empty table I'd mentioned.

I stood beside the booth while I fought to regain control of both my emotions and my breathing. When I had returned to breathing normally I sat down across from my irate twin and waited for him to calm himself before I started to speak.

I motioned for Flo to stop when I saw her headed toward our booth. Aaron and I always sat in her section when we ate at the diner when she was working. She had been a classmate of ours in high school, but looked ten years older than us from the hard drugs and promiscuous life she'd led during and after high school. She was finally getting back on her feet after her second stint in rehab and we always left her a better than necessary tip whenever she waited on us.

"I awoke at my normal time this morning, Aaron, and did some surfing on the web until Angie got out of bed a little over an hour ago. My original idea of Angie having your baby and there being a joint custody arrangement isn't going to work. When she has the baby, you and Mary will take it and raise it as your own.

I'm not going to raise another man's child; not even yours. When you and Mary leave Texas with the baby, you all won't see either me or Angie again. Part of the research I did this morning says that's the only way to end a long term relationship like the one Mary and Angie have. It also said that all communication between the participants in a long term relationship had to end so there will be no phone calls, e-mails, or letters between them either.

I need you to help me keep Mary away from Angie for the next two weeks. I can't let her go to her parents and get everything that needs to get done in the next two weeks done by myself. I don't want Mary anywhere near me unless you're there too. I'm afraid I'll lose control and hurt her before I realize what I'm doing.

You know it can happen, too. You remember those two basketball players in college that got in my face the one party I went to alone while you were on a date. I put them in the hospital and didn't realize I'd done it until I calmed down in that padded cell they put me in at the hospital.

I'll have to take some anger management classes in San Antonio because you won't be there to keep me from going into another blind rage like you have been in the past.

I realized I finally love Angie more than I love you this morning, Aaron, and I want our marriage to last for a long time. The only way that happens is if Mary's out of Angie's life completely and there's where I need your help.

I know you love Mary more than me now, but I've always been able to count on you in the past and I'm hoping I can count on you in this situation. You're part of the reason we're in the mess we're in and I hope you'll accept that fact and help me here, Aaron.

Will you help me try and save my marriage? Can you be stronger than Mary long enough for me and Angie to get out of this mess? It should only be eight months before the baby gets here so what do you say bro, you with me or against me here?"

Aaron sat across from me with a myriad of emotions constantly changing in his facial expressions and eyes. I saw looks of confusion, anger, love (for who I didn't know), indecision, and finally sadness come and go during the time we sat there in silence. The look of sadness stayed as he began to talk to me and I knew I was going to be coming in second to Mary in what I wanted compared to what she wanted.

"I'm sorry, Adam, but Mary's happiness and our relationship has to be the most important thing in my life from now on. Mary has told me numerous times over the last couple of days that she can't live without Angie in her life and her bed. I can't help you the way you want. Mary was..."

"STOP! I don't want to hear anything about what Mary said or wants to happen here from you. I'll hear it straight from her in a few minutes when you and I are done talking. Answer me one question before you go over to where Mary is and send her over here. I only want to hear a yes or no come out of your mouth when you answer my question, understand?"

"Yes Adam, I understand."

"Will you take your child to raise when Angie has it?"

"Yes I will, but..."

"SHUT UP, AARON! I don't want to hear another word. Go over there where Mary is and send her over here. You can stay over there until I'm done talking to her. I promise I'll control myself, not try and hurt her physically, and unlike you; I've never broken any of my promises to you. GO!"

Aaron flushed red with anger and for a second I thought he was going to come across the table at me. I had both my fists held at the ready under the table if he did. I didn't want to hurt him or Mary physically but I would if I had to defend myself. Aaron rose from the booth and stomped over to where Mary was sitting. I couldn't hear what he said to her, but from the mixed look of anger and determination I saw on her face as she walked to the booth I was seated in, it hadn't been favorable towards me. I didn't stand for her like I normally had in the past.

"What's this bullshit about me and Aaron never seeing Angie again after the baby is born, you son of a bitch!"

"Careful there Mary, the woman you're calling a bitch is Aaron's mother, too. I'm glad her and dad are both gone so they won't have to be caught up in the middle of this.

Sit down, shut up, and let's try to have a rational and adult conversation about the screwed up mess we find ourselves in. I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and I can yell louder and longer than you can so getting into that kind of argument won't solve anything.

I don't want to hurt you physically, Mary, but I can't help but hurt you emotionally. NOW SIT DOWN."

All the anger and determination on Mary's face drained away to be replace with fear as she paled noticeably standing there in front of me. It was the first time I'd ever seen that level of fear on Mary in the entire time I'd known her.

She stumbled to the booth across from me and stared at me with that same expression of fear on her face. I sat there not saying a word while I waited on her to compose herself. When some of the color had returned to her face and her eyes had lost the look of fear they'd had, I began talking to her in as normal a tone as I could.

"Mary, I love Angie and she says she loves me. I want to save our marriage, but I will not share her with you or any other person. She told me she was willing to do anything I needed her to do to stay my wife. I'm not sure if she'll still feel that way when I tell her what I want her to do about the baby and..."

"You're not going to have her abort it, are you, Adam?" Mary blurted out interrupting me.

"No. I'm going to give her the choice of having it and giving it to you and Aaron to rise and never seeing it again or she can have it and stay here with you and Aaron if she can't live with the first choice.

I already told Aaron and I'm not sure what he told you, but the only way to end a long term relationship like the one you and Angie have is for it to be a complete break. That means no contact of any kind ever.

I don't really care if you get hurt by my taking Angie away from you or not. I care about our marriage and the continuation of it from today forward. For it to survive, you have to be cut out of Angie's live and I'm going to do everything I can to make that happen if she truly wants to be my wife."

"But we've been together since we were fourteen, Adam, and I can't live without her in my life! Our relationship hasn't hurt you or your marriage in the past and doesn't have to affect it in any way in the future.

Please Adam, we can work something out so that she stays in both our lives. I promise what happened last month will never happen again.

I was going to apologize for threatening to kill you yesterday when you came in, but you didn't give me a chance. I didn't mean those things I was yelling at the two of you. I was angry, scared, and lost my head for a little while. Please Adam, don't do this."

"Damn it. Don't any of you three listen to a word I say?

I WILL NOT SHARE HER WITH ANYBODY!"

I yelled at Mary; barely noticing the gasps and looks of surprise that the other patrons of the diner had on their faces when they glanced in our direction.

I again sat without speaking as I struggled to regain my composure. I was able to continue after five minutes of silence between us.

"I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth, Mary. You've been lying to me and Aaron the entire time we've known you and Angie. I think you meant every word you yelled at me yesterday and will do anything to keep Angie for yourself.

12