We Need to Talk!

Story Info
Got rid of a cheating wife!
4k words
4.32
225.3k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lakelover
lakelover
96 Followers

She walked into the family room and said "We need to talk!"

I thought "It's finally over. It was about time. If she did not bring it up I would." My plan had been to address the issue this coming weekend, however this would work.

I said "OK, go ahead." My wife of 9 years simply said "I am divorcing you." She was looking at my face to see how I was going to react to this.

I said "OK, I will be out by the end of the weekend." I got up and walked out of the family room and went into the garage too get the old set of luggage. I am thinking this would be a cake walk. I returned to the master bedroom and started packing the closet into the luggage.

The next thing i know she was standing in the doorway, looking at me with a perplexed look on her face and said "Are you going to miss me? Don't you want to know why?"

What the fuck is it with women; I was giving her what she wanted, with absolutely no hassle involved. Yet she was going to beat a dead horse. I just need 2 more hours of packing and I would have this behind me with no fuss, no muss. I had promised myself that I was not going to get into it with her. I continued to keep on packing, not answering her, maybe I could make it out of here yet.

The next thing I know, she dived into bitch 101. She starts yelling at me and said" I am talking too you! , you better answer me!" She had those hands on her hips look that all men know.

OK, yes I was delusional; nothing was ever easy with her. Why should I expect this to be any different?

I started to lose it, and said "I am going to miss the pity fucks that I get from you every 3 or 4 weeks whether I need it or not, I am going to miss my yearly minute blowjob on my birthday, I am going to miss my wife sleeping on the opposite side of the bed away from me, I am going to miss never having your arms wrapped around me." I figured I was on a roll and reigned myself in or we would be here for hours and the end result would be the same.

I already knew why. I had known for the last 3 years that she was a lying cheating bitch, and had a steady boyfriend from her collage years. When I had suspected, I engaged a P.I. to verify that she was cheating. His report gave me all the details on the motherfucker. I knew all about him, where he lived, how much he made a year, outstanding debts, and criminal record. Yea he was one of the bad boys.

Maybe a little background on why I had waited 3 years to get to this point. The day I received the P.I.'s report I was feeling really down, my good friend Bob asked what was wrong? Well the fact that we were in our favorite watering hole, may have some bearing on the fact that I opened up to him and spilled my guts. He listened to me to wind down, and asked how much I had in my getaway fund.

I told him I did not have a getaway fund. He looked at me and shook his head. He told me I needed to get one before I pulled the trigger.

I said "How the hell do I do that, my check is direct deposited?" Bob had a construction business on the side and had a large backlog of medium jobs that needed to get done.

Bob, said "You come to work for me 3 hours a day after your normal hours, Monday thru Thursday, Friday no work, and Saturday 8 Hours. I will pay you $10/hour on paper and we will split any leftover 50/50, a lot of what I get is in cash anyway. Think of it as a retirement account, the more you put in it the more you can take out." So that's what we did.

Back to the bitch, she said "You are never home, you are always working, and why don't you want to know why I am leaving you?"

A flash of insight, and note to self, just because a bitch has firm "C" tits and ass made for fucking, and would rate a solid 8 on the scale of 1 to 10, does not mean she has a personality to go with it. I know my cock would not agree with me; however he is looking for short term relationships.

"I am always working because you are always spending! Do you realize that we hardly have any money saved up for the unexpected shit that happens? Every time we get some saved, you go spend it on something we don't need or you already have 5 or 6 of." We have had this conversation many times before.

"As far as why you are leaving is concerned, you want be with your fuck buddy, you have been cheating on me with for over 3 years. So now just leave me the fuck alone and get out of here!"

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes got real big, as she realized I knew the about her and her fuck buddy. That slowed her down and she got a sheepish look on her face. She turned and left me to my packing.

Two hours later I was finished in the bedroom and office. The only thing left was the garage; however 6 months ago I had completely reorganized everything in the garage using those plastic tubs from Wal-Mart. I had over 40 tubs with everything inside, inventoried outside on the end.

I packed my car and went to a motel for a week. I needed time to look for someplace to live while the divorce was going down. The bitch said I could stay at the house; however I was so done with her cheating ass, I could not stand to talk to her anymore.

That week end, my buds brought their trucks and in less than 45 minutes I was history. The bitch was not home so I left the keys to the house, the remote, and a proposed asset split on the kitchen counter. In addition I left her a copy of the P.I.'s report.

The divorce proceeded along and she asked for support for 3 years. I told my attorney that she had a collage degree in business, and I wasn't going to pay her squat.

Well squat turned out to be 12 months of support to get her on her feet. I felt like saying she could get a job on her back anytime.

Squat also turned out to be 12 months of house payments. I wanted to put the house on the market and sell it and get out from under the payments.

After 6 months I gave her a Quit Claim Deed to the house. She gave me a complete release from any additional liability and ending the support and house payments. The house was refinanced into her name only. She had applied for a job and was hired into a big company.

Back up 3 years..., Bob was a very good business man and at the end of the first month, he said we were going to the big city to pick up some supplies. He stopped at the supply house and he paid the supplier in cash, lots of it. Next we went to a Coin store and bought $50,000.00 in gold coins and he gave me half, my mouth dropped open and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I thought he was nuts!

He smiled and said that we were making premium Master craftsman wages with per diem and with overtime and the few Sundays we worked were at double-time. Well I thought, we did everything after normal work hours and we had to leave the place spotless when we left every night. So I was good with that.

I know some of you are a little skeptical, so I will disclose too you what type of business we are in. We are in the panic room and home vault business. The niche we have was, we went in after the original construction was complete, to do our job. The original plans would not show any indication of a security space. The owners wanted no traces of any kind as to what the upgrade had accomplished. So they tended to pay in cash. We just looked like regular workman staying late to get a job done.

Next Bob took us to a business specializing in secured storage vaults for valuables and he told me to open an account and stash the coins in the vault. Bob also put me on his account as a POD signature (Pay on Death). I likewise did that with him. I paid for my vault on a yearly basis and am always a year ahead.

For the next 3 years we continued with our monthly program and that's when I decided to end this sham marriage. I have over 38 pounds of gold coins in my vault. I don't know how much Bob has, but I do know I had to sign 2 cards for him when we set up my account.

Now that the bitch is gone, I have decided to always keep the Vault in place in case my cock starts thinking for me again. I got "Down sized" from my day job, so I went to work for Bob fulltime. Bob made some adjustments to my pay structure, now we are getting a lot more work accomplished and more rewords.

The most unusual thing that happened was after the divorce was final, four of the bitches "Best Friends" made it be known, they were available for some recreational fucking. For the next 18 months I fucked anything that was available which turned out to be quite a lot actually, including the BFF's.

When I moved out of the motel, it was into a room for rent with a nice older couple in their beautiful home. After the divorce was final, I went looking for a bigger place to buy. After much searching I settled for 10 acres on a lake about 30 minutes from town. The cabin was really neglected, so I had it demolished and put up a nice 2000 sq/ft prefab and a steel shop and garage area.

I enjoyed the solitude and fishing on the lake. Actually the boat was a gift from Bob, the first time he came up to the lake, he asked where my boat was. When I told him I would get one later, he just shook his head. He made a beer run to the country store and I thought he was gone a long time. When he returned he had a boat on the back of his SUV.

He said "Now you have a boat, you can't live on a lake without a boat for Christ's sake!" He had seen it sitting in front of a house with a for sale sign on it, so he bought it. Bob also would come up early on Sunday mornings and take the boat out fishing. I would still be sleeping and he and the boat would be gone. I teased him about it one day and he said "If you weren't such a pussy and got up at a descent hour you could be on the boat too."

Then one day while I was out fishing, a boat trolled by me with a MILF in it. She smiled and waved and kept on going. The next time I saw her she stopped and asked if I was having any luck. She held up a stringer with 2 barely legal fish. I pulled up a stringer with (5) 18 inchers on it. She leaned over to get a better look and in the process she gave me a wonderful down blouse view of her small tits with large puffy nipples, you guessed it she did not have a bra on.

She busted me, and with a smile she asked "See something you like?"

I turned red, and she says I blushed, I do know, it suddenly got very hot on the lake. I looked her in the eye and said "I like everything I see."

She lifted the blouse over her head and said "Take a good look, it's been a long time since anybody wanted to look at these puppies." she pulled her chest up and pointed them at my face.

Now my cock decided that fishing time was over, and started to deprive my brain of blood. She would not be my normal choice for a fling. I liked them taller and slimmer with bigger boobs.

I was grinning like a geek retard, and feeling light headed as all the blood rushed to my cock. My cock was totally ignoring my intellectual preferences about taller and slimmer with bigger boobs.

She said "Follow me." And off we went across the lake to a big house with servant's quarters detached from the main residence. That's when I realized that she had not put her blouse on after taking it off. I looked over to her boat, as we raced across the lake and her tits were bouncing every which way and she was grinning, her hair was flying and it looked like she was really enjoying herself.

We pulled up to the dock and tied up and she said "I am house- sitting, for the owners while they are on vacation." The house was opulent and looked really expensive. We went to the servant's quarters.

She grabbed my hand and teased my arm with her breasts. She looked into my eyes and kissed me as we entered. Her tongue checking out my tonsils, at least it seemed that way.

The 2 bedroom servant's quarters were way more elegant than my place. The place was stocked with every kind of drink you could imagine, frig was stuffed with food. I thought "So this was how the other half lives. "

She grabbed my hand and pulled me too the bedroom, I followed along like some mutant puppy. My cock was making all the decisions. I know he could sense that she was in the heat, and he was a heat seeking missile.

I pushed her back on the edge of the bed, and pushed her pants and panties to her feet, I pulled them off. I pushed my face in her pussy as I grabbed the cheeks of her ass, for leverage. My tongue lapped at her essence as I lifted her legs over my shoulders. She was starting to sound like a fuck track on a porno movie, as I licked, nuzzled, blew, and hummed on her pussy. When I knew she was about to cum, I attacked her clit with equal vigor. She was howling like a banshee, and trying to pull my head up into her pussy.

I became a marked man when she squirted her cum all over my face. That had never happened to me before. I backed off because I knew her clit would very sensitive. I eased 2 fingers into her pussy and went looking for her "G" spot. Yup it was right where it was suppose to be. As I started slowly stroking the spot and lightly mouthing her clit she was grabbing my head and babbling about incomprehensible Oh- God stuff. Her ass was rolling around like she was dry fucking the air.

My cock demanded equal time and was negotiating with my asshole to shut down all primary functions if he was not immediately appeased. I started kissing my way up her body slowly. Well that was not fast enough for her or my cock. She pulled me up to her face as my cock found shelter in a warm dark tight place.

She proceeded to lick her cum off my face and inside my mouth. If I was looking for verbal approval, she satisfied that requirement with a string of "Yes's," hissed out many times. There is nothing like, positively knowing that you are pleasuring your partner. Her body and mind were in sync and she was not bashful about showing me she was very happy about it.

My cock was sliding in and out of her warm tight pussy consistent with her arousal, as she got more vocal I increased the pace. My cock was giving signals for the swimmers to abandon ship, as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I saw stars as my climax empted into her pussy.

I started to roll off her as we came back to the world of the living, she held me tight and in place. Time seemed to stand still. As blood rushed back into my brain I had a terrible thought. I had not asked about protection, or pregnancy! Some mature adult I was. Well I knew it was going to be a mood killer, but it had to be done. That's when I realized I did not even know her name! Well fuck me; see what the lack of blood to the brain can do to you.

I looked into her eyes a said "I apologize for not asking this before, are you on birth control, and are you checked regularly for diseases? And last but not least what's your name? ". Her eyes got really wide, her mouth dropped open, and she made a sound between a moan and a groan. She bounced out of bed, went over to her purse and opened her wallet, returning with a card from the lab that was 1 month old.

She was good to go! I showed her my card and smiled. She said "My name is Carol and I am on birth control pills."

She said "This was totally irresponsible! I am as much to blame as you. "Then she started too smile, I smiled right along with her.

I told her "You are right! My name is Mike; there was no excuse for our behavior." Sort of sounded like the open lines of the AAA meetings.

Once our concerns were satisfied, everything mellowed out. We continued to see each other on a continuing basis. She had captured my heart. She was so loving and delightful to be around. She was the polar opposite of the bitch.

She loved to go fishing. She was riding me one night and looked into my eyes and said "Teach me your fishing secrets!" I always was more successful at fishing than her.

"Are you trying to fuck me out of my fishing secrets?" I said as I smiled.

"Oh you bet big boy." She oozed. Her pussy griped down on my cock with a firm grip.

As I tried to keep from coming I was lost in her world. We had been together for about 14 months at that point. I said "There is a price for that information."

She said "What's the price stud." she moaned, from deep in her body.

I replied "You have to come and live with me, and let me make an honest woman of you."

Her eyes filled with tears and she said "We need to talk."

I thought "Oh fuck me, here we go again!"I started hyperventilating. I was thinking the worst. Tears started running down my face. I started to moan.

The next thing I know I was slapped hard across the face and it broke my train of thought. I started babbling and telling her "I love you, Please don't leave me, I need you so much. You complete me."

She said "Please forgive me, I went about this all wrong."She moved my head to her puffy nipple and encouraged me to suck, as she ran her fingers thru my hair and cooed to me "It's going to be alright." She said that over and over again, as she rocked me in her arms and rubbed my back.

When I finally calmed down, she kept a hold of me and said "I have not been completely honest with you." She felt me tighten up and she tightened her grip on me. "Please let me finish before you go off the deep end." Her actions did not match her words which confused me more. I finally lay quite in her arms.

She said "I am not the caretaker of this property; I own all of this free and clear. I have a substantial monthly income from investments. I received all of this from my cheating ex-husband. He still walked away with, over 40 million in cash. This was a community property state, she had too be loaded.

My emotions were shot, talk about a roller coaster ride. Talk about being rode hard and put away wet that was me. I didn't know whether to shit or draw small stores.

I finally asked "Is that it? Or is there more?" It would be best to get it all out so I would know what I was dealing with.

"Nope that's it, think about it tonight and let me know if the offer is still good tomorrow. I wanted to know that you wanted me, not just my money." We went to sleep and just snuggled all night.

In the morning I went out on the deck and stared at the lake and knew I could not live without ether one of them. I was not going to say those words "We need to talk!" again ever if I could get around it.

She came out with some breakfast and we enjoyed the morning. About 11:00 AM I asked if she had some time for me. She said "Yes, go ahead"

"First let me apologize for over- reacting yesterday, I associate whose words with negative occurrences in my life, and I need to suck it up a bit. Next the offer is still good with one proviso. The proviso is that you have your lawyer draw up a pre-nup that states we each retain as sole and separate property, that which is ours prior to our wedding. If you agree to that then let's go get you a ring"

The smile that broke out on her face, was competing with the sun. She flung herself in my lap and whispered in my ear, "You have some homework to do before we go shopping."

The homework took two days to get done before we went shopping, but we were in no rush.

Bob was my best man. I tried to give him my lake house, he said "Just keep it," he would use it as he saw fit. I still work for Bob but just 30 hours a week. Every time I go by the lake house he has something under construction. It has a new dock, outdoor spa, patio area with built in frig, BBQ, and a pizza oven. He has 3 boats tied up at the dock.

Carol and I seem to love each other more and more each day, I just cannot get enough of her. I saw the bitch's boyfriend in the paper the other day and he will be out circulation for 15 to 25 years. I still think she is a bitch, however after seeing the difference between her and Carol, I thank her getting out of my life.

What happened to in my getaway fund you ask? It's still in tack and being added to all the time. Bob made me a convert and I will never be in that position again.

lakelover
lakelover
96 Followers
12