We Need To Talk About Last Night

Story Info
She got fucked and her husband wants to talk about it.
1.4k words
3.47
192.1k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

Mark woke up to the sensation of a hand gently stroking across his chest. He opened his eyes and turned his head to the side. There, lying on her side, next to him was Rebecca his beloved wife of 8 years.

"Good morning." Mark said.

"Good morning." Rebecca said.

"I think we should talk about last night." Mark said.

"Later." Rebecca said.

She rolled closer to Mark and kissed him. He could taste a hint of cum in her mouth and the smell of sex was still all over her.

Rebecca reached her hand down beneath the sheet and began gently stroking Mark's cock to get it ready...it didn't take long.

Rebecca moved on top of Mark sitting across his thighs. The sheet was pushed down towards Mark's knees completely exposing their naked bodies. The early morning light creeping in through the curtains was enough to give the room a soft glow. In the dim light Mark could see the marks that had been left on Rebecca's body. She was slowly stroking his cock as Mark looked at the bight marks and bruises on his wife's body. He had never seen her like that before and it made him a little sad. His beautiful wife's perfect body had been left covered in marks that though temporary were enough to detract from her natural beauty. He could only see a little of it because of the way she was sitting, but even her pussy showed redness as a sign of what had happened the previous night.

Mark got a better look at Rebecca's red pussy as well as the bruising and bight marks on her thighs as she moved to take him inside her. Mark absolutely loved the feeling of having his cock inside his wife, but things felt different now. There was a looseness that hadn't been there before. Mark hoped that it wasn't permanent.

Rebecca started rocking her hips grinding her pussy on Mark's cock. She leaned down pressing her body against Mark's and kissed him.

"Make love to me." Rebecca said.

Mark rolled both of them over so that Rebecca was on her back with Mark on top of her. He kissed her lips and trailed down to the nape of her neck as he slowly moved his cock in and out of his beloved wife.

There was no rush, it was Saturday and they didn't have any plans so Mark took things slowly. For nearly an hour he slowly and methodically raised both of their levels of pleasure until finally they climaxed together.

Mark kissed Rebecca for a while before rolling off of her onto his back beside her on the bed. For a few minutes they were silent as they caught their breath.

"Can we talk about last night now?" Mark asked.

"Yes Mark. If you want to we can talk about last night now." Rebecca said.

"Did you...you know...enjoy it?" Mark asked.

"I won't lie to you Mark, it was one of the most incredible and intense sexual experiences of my life." Rebecca said.

"Was it better than making love with me?" Mark asked.

Rebecca rolled over to hold Mark and kiss him.

"Oh no Mark, nothing compares to that. Please don't ever think that. Last night was...different. I'd never experienced anything like last night before. Making love with you is the most wonderful feeling in the world. What happened last night was raw unbridled fucking. It was a much different experience than making love, and the excitement of it and the raw animal lust of it made it intense and incredible, but it was not better than making love with you." Rebecca said.

"Are you sure Rebecca? I mean I was there last night. I saw the look in your eyes. I saw the things that you did. I heard the things that you said. Are you sure that you prefer making love over what happened last night?" Mark asked.

"Mark, last night was amazing, but there was no emotion involved. There was no love. It was just two people fucking as hard, as fast, and as completely raw and unrestricted as they could. Yes I had a look of pure lust in my eyes. Yes I said things that I normally don't say. Yes I did things that I normally don't do. That was the point of it though Mark. Last night was all about getting away from the way you and I make love so I could experience the raw animalistic pleasures of fucking. I hope that seeing me like that last night hasn't changed your love for me. I love you even more after what happened last night. The fact that you would let me experience that means the world to me Mark. You could have said no and it wouldn't have happened, but you said yes. You let me experience it and it was amazing. I hope you don't have any regrets about what happened last night. Do you have regrets about what happened?" Rebecca asked.

Mark hesitated.

"Well...I guess not. I figured that since you wanted to do it that much and had begged me for so long to let it happen that you'd enjoy it. I guess I just wasn't prepared for you to enjoy it that much." Mark said.

Rebecca frowned.

"I'm sorry if the way I enjoyed it upset you Mark." Rebecca said.

"It's okay Rebecca. I agreed to let it happen so I'm glad that you enjoyed it." Mark said.

"I did enjoy it Mark. What about you though?" Rebecca asked.

"What about me?" Mark asked.

"We've been talking about how I feel about last night. What did you think of last night?" Rebecca asked.

"Well...truthfully last night was very confusing for me." Mark said.

"Why is that?" Rebecca asked.

"I was a little surprised and uncomfortable about how much you were enjoying it, but I was even more surprised that I found myself enjoying it. I never would have thought that I'd enjoy it...at least not very much, but I did." Mark said.

Rebecca smiled.

"So you did enjoy it?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah...I mean...it was a completely different experience for me. I saw a whole different side of you last night that both scared and excited me. I certainly didn't enjoy it as much as making love with you, but I did enjoy it." Mark said.

"So since you enjoyed it at least a little and I really enjoyed it would last night be something we could try again?" Rebecca asked.

Mark could see the hope in his wife's eyes.

"I suppose that we could try it again. I'd prefer that we not make a regular thing of it though. I don't think I could handle that." Mark said.

"Oh sweetheart you don't know how much this means to me." Rebecca said.

She kissed Mark.

"You don't have to worry sweetheart, I prefer making love with you more than I enjoyed what happened last night. At most I'll ask if we can do it once or twice a month. Would that be okay?" Rebecca asked.

"I suppose I could handle fucking you once or twice a month, as long as we still make love like we have been." Mark said.

"Of course Mark...why do you think we made love earlier? It's Saturday morning...we make love on Saturday mornings a lot to get our weekend off to a good start." Rebecca said.

"Well this one had a strange start last night, but it's much better this morning. Do you want to go get some breakfast? I'm starving." Mark said.

Rebecca giggled.

"We did skip dinner last night and spent several hours fucking...that burns a lot of energy. Let's go through the shower first. I don't want to walk into the diner with the thick smell of sex on me." Rebecca said.

"Okay. Before we go through the shower there's something that I want to know. It's something that you never really explained to me about all this." Mark said.

"What's that sweetheart?" Rebecca asked.

"Why did you even want this in the first place?" Mark asked.

"You're the only man I've ever been with so the only sexual experiences I'd had before last night were making love with you. I've heard my sister and my friends talk about fucking and it didn't sound anything like making love, but it sounded exciting. That's why I wanted what happened last night Mark. I wanted to know what raw animalistic fucking was like compared to making love. They're both very enjoyable, but they are way different." Rebecca said.

"Okay. Let's hop in the shower. My stomach is rumbling." Mark said.

They got out of bed and headed for the shower.

-------------------------

NOTE: I've had several feedbacks calling this a "cuckold" story. If you read it carefully you'll see that the husband was the one that fucked his wife instead of making love to her. There was no other man involved.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers