We Need To Talk Ch. 03 (Conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers

"Aaaaahhhhowch!" Ellen complained. He pulled back slightly, and pushed in again, winding up against her ass. "You'd better enjoy this, Mister, cuz it's the only time it 's gonna happen. Oh, Gawd! And some people do this all the time? How?"

Chris waited, rocking as he had before. Soon Ellen was responding to Sue's continued attention and began moving on Chris. "Oh, shit!" she whimpered, "that's actually beginning to feel good in spite of the pain." Soon Chris and Sue established a reciprocating rhythm leading to another massive orgasm for Ellen, peaking when Chris creamed her insides.

The intensity left her senseless for several minutes, allowing Chris and Sue to disengage from her without causing her any pain. Chris picked her up and carried her to her room, then led Sue to the shower.

"Wow! How did that get started?"

"She has a slightly submissive streak, especially when she's aroused. I started toying with it, threatening to punish her by tickling her. At one point I threatened to push my whole hand in her. She said I should do it.

"That's where you came in. She must have come three or four times before you got there." She paused, pensive. "Chris, I...no, I need to think about that. Now what kept you away so long tonight? I didn't think you were going to join us."

"Thursday. You'll see. Had to order some special flowers for dinner." He had been soaping Sue as they talked. He had reached her bush. "Speaking of dinner, I haven't had dessert yet."

"Oh, and what was that you just had?"

"That was her dessert." He laughed. "Think she'll be speaking to us tomorrow?"

"If she can get out of bed. I imagine she's going to be pretty sore. Lucky we don't have to go anywhere. If it's nice, we can go to the pool so she can soak. It's almost as good as the mineral baths in Arkansas."

Chris' eyebrow went up. "There are certain times when it's comforting to soak; it relieves cramps and all kinds of muscle aches. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then the women in your life have been very fortunate."

"That's what I guessed; just never heard of soaking in mineral springs as a palliative for menstrual cramps. But then, why not? Heating pads help, hot springs should. But the pond isn't hot. How..."

"I don't know, but it does. Now, about your, our dessert..."

Ellen didn't wake up until almost ten the next morning, and didn't get out of bed until half past that hour. She moved slowly, pleasant tingles reminding her of the activities the evening before, resulting in some embarrassment. Hoping against hope, she was both happy and embarrassed when she saw Sue in the living room dusting. "Morning," she groaned, stretching her back.

"Hey, sleepy! How are you this morning?"

"Okay, or at least I will be after some coffee. Are you always this chipper in the morning? How do you do it?"

"No, sometimes I actually tap dance around the house." she teased, eliciting a loud moan.

"Anyone ever accuse you of having a mean streak? That's not a nice thing to say to us old decrepits."

"You are neither old or decrepit. Maybe a bit the worse for wear, we were kind of hard on you last night. You really okay?"

"A little embarrassed. I have never come like that, and I'm not referring to the method, but those were both new to me, too. I have never come so hard I passed out. The last thing I can remember is Chris pushing all the way in and you starting to...you know."

Sue went to her and wrapped her in a hug. "I've never done anything like last night before, either, giving or receiving." She led them to the kitchen, "I don't think I could do what you did, and quite frankly, I'm not anxious to try.

"Can I ask you something?"

Ellen laughed. "Sue, you have seen me in my most intimate and embarrassing moments. I've told you my darkest secrets and worst fears. What else could you possibly want to know?"

"Saturday, and last night, you responded to nothing more than a tone in my voice and became totally submissive. Is that usual for you?"

"Christ, no! I know what you mean, and I can't explain it, other than it's just you. I wouldn't even role play a submissive for Rick when he wanted, the idea was so foreign and repugnant to me. And one time in college, before Chris, my date tried to get into rough sex and dominate me. When I objected, he started to get nasty, until I kneed his treasure sac." Ellen gave a small giggle.

"I pushed him out of the car, not realizing he didn't have his pants or shorts, and left him there. There was a gas station about three miles away, on the way to town. One of guys in his dorm worked there. I left the keys and car with him and called a friend for a ride. I never saw him again.

"But no, I am not normally submissive when it comes to sex, except, apparently, with you. And watching you with Chris, you are not usually into domination, I would bet." Sue nodded, thinking.

"Did you enjoy being dominated?"

"Enjoy? I don't know. It certainly got me aroused. Otherwise, I would never...Why are you asking? Are you thinking of making it a regular part..."

"No, no. I don't know for sure. Part of it is curiosity. I have never understood the attraction of that kind of life style, and I was looking for information, partly. Part of it is concern. This has been an emotional week for you, leaving you more than a bit vulnerable. I guess I may have taken advantage of that, a little, for which I am sorry and apologize, a little," she laughed.

"At the same time, I'm worried I may have uncovered a hidden side of you, which may leave you vulnerable to others, who might take more than a little advantage and hurt you. I just want to be sure you are safe. I want you to promise me you'll stay through Thanksgiving. And longer if both Chris and I see a need."

"Would something like last night happen again?"

"Do you want it to?"

With an anxious look in her eyes, Ellen slowly nodded her head. "Oh, yes," she sighed. "Does that make me crazy?"

Sue looked at her, holding her gaze for several seconds. She made a decision and reached across the table to take Ellen's hands. "Ellen, look at me, and listen. Who am I to you; what is my role?"

Ellen looked puzzled, anxious. "You're my friend, my hostess..."

"When it comes to sex, Ellen, who am I to you?" Sue's tone was firm, almost harsh and demanding.

In a tone reminiscent of a little girl, Ellen replied, "M,,,m,,,my Mistress?"

"Is that what you want?"

Ellen's brow knitted as she thought, her face screwed up into a frown. Suddenly, she smiled and relaxed. "Yes, it is. I want you to tell me what to do."

"Is that all you want from me?"

Ellen looked down at the table. "I told you and Chris the other day, I've had a lot of sex, but I've only really made love once, with Chris the night we decided to divorce. My taste in men is obviously faulty..."

"You want me to tell you who and when to fuck?" Ellen nodded, eyes still on the table. "What if Chris were the only man you ever slept with from now on? Would you be satisfied with that?"

Ellen looked up, smiling, eyes bright. "Oh, yes, Mistress! That would be fine."

"I don't know much about Chris' business. He may occasionally have overnight visitors, male or female. If he or I ask you to 'entertain' them..."

"I would do what ever you tell me to do," Ellen interrupted.

"What about your work? What did you do out in LA?"

"I was one of the partners who owned a corporate training business. Our specialty was in training sales and advertising staff about new and improved products a company developed. We also did the other motivational and values exploration stuff.

"Right now, I'm on vacation, with the possibility of an extended, unpaid leave. We have buy out agreements in place, but I would have to let them know soon."

"You tell me, Ellen, what do you want this relationship to be? What do you want your life to be?"

"I know I want you, or you and Chris, to...be in charge, I guess, of my sex life, but outside of the bedroom, I would like us to be friends, equals. Is that asking too much? Is it possible?"

"Of course it's not too much, it's a good description of what I hope our lives will become. Now, as your Mistress, I have an order for you. Before Chris went to the village this morning, he told me that there will be several men from the village attending the wedding and dinner. You are a very attractive woman, and they will probably try to hit on you, Friday, and any other time they see you in town. They may even call you for a date. Whether or not you date them is up to you.

"Here is your order--your relationship with them, or any other man or woman you may meet in the future, until Chris or I tell you differently, will remain platonic. Unless we tell you differently, you are not to become sexually aroused, or active, except with Chris and myself. Do you understand? Do you agree to this?"

Ellen looked at Sue, a smile lighting up her face. "I understand. I am free to date and socialize with whomever I want, but the only people I personally can choose to have sex with are you and Chris."

"Understand, Ellen, you have no choice. You will provide Chris and me with whatever kind of sex we desire, whenever we want it. If we want to watch you being used by three men or three women at a time, if you agree now, that is what will happen.

"If Chris wants a repeat of fucking your ass, you will get your ass fucked. If he wants you to suck him clean afterward, you will gobble his shitty nob like its chicken cordon bleu. Do you understand that?" Sue squeezed Ellen's hands.

"Do you really understand that in giving us control of your vagina, you are giving up any freedom to say no to any sexual act we want to perform on you, or have you perform on us? That includes others we may choose to include from time to time."

"You'd be sure I was safe?"

"Never more than a room away, but unless you fear physical harm, you'd be expected to follow our instructions, even if you disliked the person." Sensing the other woman's concern,

Sue went on, "Ellen, Chris and I would never trade your body for our personal or professional gain. Any time we would share you, or ask you to give yourself to someone, they would be someone we like, respect and trust. Given that, we cannot predict what they might ask you to do.

"If your experience with them is something you cannot contemplate repeating, you would have to let us know that, and we would take that into consideration the next time the situation comes up."

"If I can't refuse you or Chris, would I be able to request one of you if I felt the need or desire?"

"You could certainly ask, how soon or if we decide to fill your request can't be guaranteed. I can tell you, Chris has told me he expects to keep traveling after we're married, and I hate sleeping alone. Or, he may elect to take you along. In that case, you would share his bed.

"I haven't discussed any of this with him, so I can't really say what he will or will not do. You will not raise the issue with him. We will all sit down and discuss it when we get back from our last day trip. If you agree.

"If you want time to consider all of this, I understand. It is a big important decision for you, and not one to be made lightly or in haste."

"What if he doesn't agree or..."

"You can leave anytime after Thanksgiving. But you must stay until then."

Ellen nodded. "Sue," she hesitated, "I understand all of what you said. I...I agree. I want you and Chris to control me. At least my pussy," she said, smiling. She stood up and went around the table to her new Mistress. "Ma'am, may I have a hug?"

Sue stood up and slid her arms around her new slave's waist. "Yes, you may. I also insist that you think about what you are doing until this evening. You have until we go to bed tonight to change your mind. If you don't tell me otherwise, your servitude begins formally in the morning.

"It will be your job to come in and suck us both to arousal so we can begin the day with a rousing fuck. You may or may not be asked to participate. You are not to make either of us come, and you may not come until one of us gives you permission. Understood?" Ellen nodded. "Understood, slave?"

Ellen gulped, realizing her mistake. "Yes, Mistress. I understand. I regret not answering properly. It won't happen again."

"See that it doesn't. I don't want to waste the last few days before my wedding punishing you. There are more enjoyable things to be done."

"May I ask a question, Ma'am?"

"We're not in a control situation, as we discussed, Ellie. Unless you are questioning your instructions, you don't need to ask permission."

"That's it, sort of. I was wondering what forms my punishment might take."

"So you can judge if breaking the rules might be worth it?" Sue laughed. "While Chris was gone on his trip, I did some snooping in the cellar and attic. One of his old girl friends must have been into being punished. I found a chest with paddles, crops, a cat, nipple and pussy clamps, handcuffs, what I think were ankle irons, and a large collection of feathers."

Sue stopped and turned to look at her friend/slave, who had stopped walking. She was staring at the floor, her shoulders shaking with silent laughter. Sue glanced down at the floor in time to see a clear drop fall into the puddle between Ellen's feet.

Ellen looked at her Mistress. "I couldn't help it. You were talking about all those things and suddenly, I just gushed. My God, Sue, what's happening to me?"

"I think, that after twenty years of vanilla, you're developing a taste for chocolate."

The next two days passed without incident. Chris found himself somewhat isolated as the two women busied themselves with getting Sue ready for the honeymoon trip, even going so far as raiding his closet to select his clothing for the first week's travel. The overall plan was to travel to and from during the business week and return to rest up on the weekend.

Saying he would be back to take them to dinner, Thursday afternoon he left the farm around three in the afternoon. He stopped at the inn to talk with the owner and arranged a special meal, praying Liz's flight would be on time. It was a few minutes early.

Liz was easy to spot, since she was practically a double for Sue, except she had coal black hair instead of the auburn tresses Sue bore. They greeted each other with a hug, alerting Chris to another difference--Liz sported a CC sized bosom, compared to Sue's B's.

"Chris, you sly dog! How long has it been? I swear, you haven't changed, except to get better looking. How the fuck did you and Sue get together and not kill each other? Or are you two planning to try to fuck each other to death?" she laughed. "C'mon, give me all the dirt."

"Hi, Liz. Subtle as ever, I see. Let's get your luggage, and I'll explain everything in the car. It's almost an hour ride." She lifted the garment bag and carry on she had with her. "You're kidding me," Chris blurted out. " A woman traveling for four days and only two bags. Unheard of!" He took the garment bag and started out of the terminal.

"Hey, it's not like I'm the one getting married; if I was, you can bet I wouldn't even have these two."

"I knew there was a reason I liked you," Chris smiled.

His car was just across the terminal access road, in the short term lot. He put her bags in the trunk and opened the passenger door. As she sat and turned into the car, she moved slowly, giving Chris adequate time to see she traveled commando. He looked up, into eyes revealing her hunger. He glanced back down to her lap.

Her short skirt, in turning to sit in the car, had ridden up her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed black nest. Her hands moved to the hem of her skirt. Bracing her legs, she lifted her ass from the seat and pulled the skirt out from under her, pulling the hem in front up to her waist.

"Are you just going to stare at my pussy, or are you going to get in the car and do something?"

Chris coughed and closed the car door. When he got in the other side, Liz grabbed his head and pulled him to her for a passionate, tongue filled kiss. She pulled his hand to her pussy. Barely pulling back from the kiss, she whispered, "I need to come, Chris, any way you can make me. Now!"

He slipped his two middle fingers into her very wet lady. "Do you just want to come or do you want to 'come?'" he asked her, heavily emphasizing the last word. "I'm happy to do it this way," he continued, moving his fingers in and out of her, "but, if the need is there, and the conditions are right, Sue is willing to share so the proper implement could be used to do the job."

"Oohhhh, sheeeeittt! Just keep up with what you're doing for another minute. That's riiiiiight! Uuhhhnnnnhh! Yeeeessssss! Oh. gawd. yes! Thank you, love, that'll hold me for a bit. What do you mean? Sue is willing to share you?"

The telling of Chris and Sue's history, the explication and detailing of the criteria for sharing, and Liz telling him the tale of the end of her third marriage took the entire trip to the inn.

"You wait here. My farm is less than five minutes away. I'll call and have Sue and Ellen waiting. They don't know you're going to be here. I ordered a fancy meal for us here tonight, sort of a pre-wedding celebration, so they won't suspect anything when I tell them where we're going to eat."

"You really think she'll let us fuck?"

"She insisted I do my ex in front of her, then joined in. She's not the same Sue who was married to my oblivious brother. He had a wildcat wrapped up in tabby cat's clothing and didn't know it.

"You went through a horrendous experience before, during and after your divorce. The physical and mental abuse, his flaunting his cheating, and with the lies he's told, he's made it almost impossible for you to make a living, not to mention failing to keep up his support payments.

"I won't be surprised if she invites you to stay with us for a while. Just don't mention I suggested sharing, the idea has to come from her, and she has to order me to make love to you."

Chris took Liz into the inn, to the restaurant and made sure she was seated and had a drink and some light munchies. Then he called the farmhouse and told Sue he would be there in less than ten minutes and they should be ready to leave when he arrived. He suggested they wear slacks since it was getting chilly, and gave them permission to wear panties since they were going out.

Fifteen minutes after leaving Liz at the table, he, Sue and Ellen were pulling back into the parking lot of the little inn. At the entrance to the dining area, he paused and spoke briefly to the hostess, telling her to let the chef know he could begin final preparations on the Beef Wellington he had requested.

Then he turned to the ladies and led them to their table. He had positioned Liz with her back to the entrance, so she could not see them enter, nor be recognized by Sue.

The women were puzzled when Chris led them to an occupied table. Sue glanced at the woman sitting there, then at Chris, before recognition set in. "Chris...OMIGOD! Lizzie!! What are you doing here? When did you get here? O mi god this is unbelievable! Oh, I am so glad you are here!"

In the midst of this, Liz had stood up and embraced her sister, tears flowing freely from both women. When the sobs had quieted down, Sue turned to Chris and threw her arms around his neck.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear. "You know, if you hadn't made me wear these fucking pants, we'd be on the table disgracing ourselves. I love you so much. Thank you, Chris! You have made me so happy." She sealed her declaration with a kiss which threatened his voice box, her tongue was so deep.

"Mrs. Rappaport? Is it really you? Oh, this is too funny!"

"Mrs Davis? Omigod! You're Chris' ex? I never knew, never even suspected. Damn, this is a fucking small world, isn't it?"

julybear7
julybear7
2,078 Followers