We Never Would Have Guessed

Story Info
Wife finds out he's an author; he find out she's a fan.
873 words
4.28
24.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers

When you get married...or at least live with someone for a long time...you learn things about one another that you never would have found out if you weren't together.

My wife and I recently had a shared experience where we both learned something about one another that we never would have guessed before.

We've only been married for 7 months, and we were together for a year and a half before that. We've known each other since we were freshmen in college, but it's only been in the last 2 years that we've really learned a lot about one another.

Last Saturday I went and played golf with a friend of mine. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, there was a nice breeze, just a couple of guys knocking back a couple of beers and playing golf.

I was gone most of the morning and got home a little after 1:00 in the afternoon. When I walked into the house I was feeling great...I had a bit of a buzz going from the 6 pack I'd had on the golf course and I always feel good after a round of golf.

I walked into the kitchen to grab another beer and saw my wife sitting at the table with an odd look on her face. I immediately knew something was wrong so I sat down across the table from her waiting to apologize for whatever it was she was about to accuse me of.

She pushed a small stack of papers across the table at me and asked me to take a look at them.

My head was spinning and my heart was racing as I thought that they might be divorce papers. I didn't want to look...fearing the worst, but I forced my eyes down to the table and the page on top of the stack of papers.

I was immediately relieved...then a bit uncomfortable. I wasn't looking down at a set of divorce papers...I was looking down at a printed copy of 'We'll Always Have Atlanta' one of the stories that I wrote and have posted on Literotica.

I've been writing and posting to Literotica for a few years now, but my wife had no idea...at least she hadn't had any idea.

I sat there looking down at the table not sure what to say or do. Was she mad? I couldn't be sure.

Finally, in a soft tone, she asked me if I recognized it. I nodded and said yes that I recognized it. I was expecting her to go off on me. She'd found my stories, she went to the trouble of printing one out to confront me, I was bracing myself for the worst.

Her reaction was nothing like I was expecting.

She said that she was a fan of zeke81 too so when she found a folder containing all of zeke81's stories on our computer she was amazed to find that we were both a fan of the same Literotica author.

She hadn't figured it out...she didn't know that I was zeke81...she just thought I was a fan like she was. I finally raised my eyes from the table and looked into her gorgeous green eyes as she sat across the table.

I asked her if she was really a fan of zeke81...she said that she most certainly was...she had even emailed feedback to zeke81 about several stories.

I couldn't believe my ears...my own wife was a fan of my work. I was prepared for her to be angry and disgusted and instead there she sat telling me how amazing it was that we had both not only found Literotica, but we were both fans of the very same author.

I couldn't help but laugh a little bit as I thought about how the situation had gone completely different than the way I had expected.

I leaned across the table, took my wife's hands in mine, and told her that I wasn't exactly a fan of zeke81. She asked me why I would have all of zeke81's stories on our computer if I wasn't a fan.

I couldn't hold back my smile as I told her that I had all of zeke81's stories on our computer because I was zeke81.

The look of surprise on her face was amazing. Then it became a look of disbelief; she told me that she thought I was just saying that I was zeke81 because she said she was a fan.

I got up, walked around the table, took her hand, and led her to our computer. I pulled up Literotica and logged into my account to prove to her that I really am zeke81. After looking at the page for my account, checking it out for herself, she turned towards me and smiled.

I asked her what she thought now that she knew that I am zeke81. She said that she was amazed, that she never would have guessed, and that she was looking forward to "inspiring" me to complete more stories for Literotica.

Over the past few days she's been providing a lot of "inspiration" so stay tuned...I've got several partially finished stories that might get wrapped up and posted in the coming days and weeks.

zeke81
zeke81
1,975 Followers