We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 06

Story Info
Chantal's experiences continue to escalate.
7.8k words
4.4
39.4k
7

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

This is a continuing story best read from the beginning.

After my dear Chantal's really good sessions with her favourite 'johns' on Thursday night she did sleep in rather late on Friday.

This was just as well because the person who a month ago was a quite English housewife who's only sexual partner had been her now ex-husband was going to entertain perhaps forty men that night.

If you don't understand the 'entertain' in the previous sentence you have not been reading these stories in order – this is recommended.

When I heard her in the shower I sent over for some breakfast and just after it arrived she joined me, her portions were as large as mine – she needed a lot of calories to maintain her energy.

I greeted her with "Good morning my beautiful slut, I see the couple of hour's work you managed yesterday has left you looking cheerful, you do have an easy life now"

She gave me a kiss and cuddle and got stuck into her eggs and bacon saying "The boys were absolutely marvellous I wanted them to use the prostitute they had bought however they liked. They did do their very best to get what they wanted but as they said it was me getting the pleasure overload although they defiantly did not leave unhappy"

I said "Yes a couple of our best customers left very happy indeed and I did notice you had a certain level of enjoyment yourself. This is a serious question I will ask although I already know the answer; tonight would it not be more sensible if you and Kitty shared the forty guys, this plan has got we a little worried?"

She, as expected gave a rational answer "Look if you work out the number of strokes I got into my various holes last night, I wasn't counting I hope my perverted pimp was paying attention, compared to that I am sure that perhaps forty 'fluffed' punters will not manage many more."

Did I just say a rational answer, nothing in our life now could be called rational, but by her current standards she did have a point.

I said "It's a bit late now but perhaps we should have made it a ticket only event there could be hundreds turn up" She replied with "Perhaps when I have made our little business world famous we could manage that sort of number but I think we will be lucky to get to the forty. Oh I said that wrong it should have been – I can manage that sort of number and I will be lucky if we get forty"

With several last minute panics to keep us both occupied the time for the start of our event came all too quickly. Chantal went home to change and when she returned she was wearing a red silk coat which she wore pulled off her shoulders revealing her now very nice tits each one just covered with a strip of black material, I could not see if it was a dress or what.

"Hi lover does your new Chantal look nice, this shows off the boobs very nicely. I am a naughty girl these days I have got no worries or doubts about my abilities to enjoy tonight lets go"

Was it really only a month ago that with nervous twitches in both legs and a frog in her throat she entertained her first paying customer?

We walked into the room and she received a big cheer and applause from all those present. Kitty was standing to one side of the small stage introducing us - using a mike to feed the expensive sound system. Julie and Lisa where doing a nice dance around the pole in the middle of the stage and I saw four of the girls chatting to some of the customers.

Marvin and a couple of the lads were chatting in one corner; all arrangements seemed to be going to plan. They were going to take some still photos and give all the participants a souvenir, either with just Chantal or including them according to preference.

Most of the applause and whistles came from an estimated twenty punters; I could see some of her best friends easily spotting Ben, Mike and Josh. After Chantal gave a little speech and some flirting she whipped off her coat and displayed her lovely body just covered in a loop of material around her neck and down over each boob joining a black G String. I must also mention my fetish; her shoes were nice simple patent black courts with a 4 inch heel.

She finished her speech with "I am sorry there are so few of you I will just go over to the bar and see if I can drag a few more over, I won't be long"

After 10 minutes or so she did indeed come back with six men being very attentive to her – she later admitted that most of these were actually on the way over anyway.

Chantal came over to me, she did look smashing, and said "Is my best friend and lover going to pick up the mike and ask all these men to fuck her than?" Now I really like my role of voyeuristic pervert in my office just watching her but as the Boss I had to admit it was my job.

As anyone who has read this far will know I am not great with words, just an ideas man, but I did give the invitation to all to fuck her and communicated the plan for the evening.

The scene was now Chantal standing legs apart, still in her heels, bent over the padded bench set at waist height. She was able to grip if required a bar running along each side of the bench. Kitty was standing and with an erotic show applying some lube to both her holes.

Two ragged lines had formed, one for each hole, the line for her ass was probably double that for her pussy. At the head of each line the first three customers were already being worked on by one of the other girls and the end of each line bent around so all those waiting would get a good view of Chantal.

With a lot of cheering Kitty pointed the first cock into her ass and Chantal had started her gang bang. Needless to say she was ready, anticipation had probably got her in the right mood and she was already giving them verbal encouragement.

One bonus for me was the ability to share her experience more intimately, I crouched down near her head and whispered "I love you" and held her hand. The first guy quickly finished and was instantly replaced, Kitty was well organised, again in the ass.

I now noticed that there was a steady movement from the pussy line into the ass line, they must have thought that that was better value even if it meant a longer wait. I was wondering if it would be much of a wait number three was already in.

Chantal was sweating well they had all been enthusiastic and she asked me to reach under and gently give her clit a bit of loving during the quick changeover breaks. This I did and in no time number six was already finishing. The girls were preparing them all very well. I have got talented ladies; Julie was last in line and with good timing added a little extra lube to each cock before letting him enter my Chantal.

Well by now all the punters had opted for the ass line and by the way Chantal was going she probably had no objection. She was more than happy gripping each hand bar and telling them "Yes faster" whenever anyone was in.

After about number ten Kitty went and wiped her face with a damp cloth. I heard her ask if she wanted a break and she got the reply "hell no".

After a further six or seven I whispered to her, while stroking her hair, "you are over half way you should have a break" but she just said "no keep them coming I'm fine" I than said "you will recognise this one"

Ben than gave her a nice work out taking a bit longer than most and she said to me, with a bit more 'pant' in her voice "That was Ben" .Presumably the thought rather than the feel of Ben but she seemed to be taking more enjoyment from the next few with lots of "Yes. Yes and harder" been shouted.

She kept up this obvious enjoyment for the rest of the line – the final count was twenty six; there was one failure he came while Julie was working on him.

She jumped up and whispered to me "Don't let my three friends go" and grabbed the radio mike and said "Thank you all I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did. I am sure the other girls will be pleased to entertain you if you go back to the bar – thanks again for a pleasant evening"

Chantal than ran over and whispered something in Marvin's ear before disappearing to have a quick shower. I stood chatting with Ben, Josh and Mike, I had asked Kitty to stay but she said that they were very busy out front and she would go and join the fun.

We boys stood around, with a drink, and discussed the insatiable sexual qualities of someone who had only been in the business for a month. I think they are all in love with her nearly as much as I am.

She soon bounced back, still naked – I did say bounced the new ones are much nicer, and greeted us with a "Hello wonderful people discussing how much of a slut I am presumably or had you got onto sport already" I said "Oh god sport on her mind I expect she is thinking of a black basket ball team now".

The boys were all praising her and arguing who would have the honour of getting her a drink. She said "Team? Don't the whole league get together for an end of season bash we could host it"

I said "So what does our lovely Chantal have in mind, I presume you didn't want the boys to stay for a game of cards"

With a smile that embraced us all she said "I thought my 'customers' did not like the fact that all that lovely cock was encased in rubber, I thought my 'customers' would like to find some bareback cocks so my 'customers' could have a proper gang bang."

Ben said to me "Being in a Customer service industry (He runs the local airline) like yours I wish I could instil the same level of desire in my staff to make the customers happy without the slightest thought for themselves"

My innocent girl said"We do try to please although I'm not sure I will be able to offer my 'customers' quite the full effect desired. I offered Marvin and the rest of the guys to join in, they are all certified clean, but all of them are in relationships with one of the other girls. My lovely man won't go with anyone else and I doubt that I will get any of them to play either"

Marvin came in right on cue and said "As you expected no takers but we all say thanks for the offer. We are ever so busy you really did warm the punters up"

As Marvin left Chantal said "Looks like just the four of you in my pussy than – Does anyone know if the NBA does get together at the end of the season?"

The five of us than had a very enjoyable session, as it involved me anyone who has read the earlier parts of the story you will know that you don't get any details. This was obviously a freebie session between friends and did end up with my beauty having a lovely pool of cum dripping out of her pussy.

We saw the boys out at around Midnight and went to check out front, Kitty was in her room with a 'john' but we gathered from Marvin that it had indeed been a busy night with nearly every one from the gang bang having a proper one-on-one session afterwards. He also told Chantal to have a word with the guy behind the bar.

I told her to go ahead I would see her back at the house, as mentioned before I'm getting old and needed to sit down.

When she returned she seemed even happier and said "Thank you that was another new experience for me twenty six and it was no more effort for me than a couple of good sessions on a normal Friday. The second session was better not only because you joined in but seeing the cum makes it much more satisfying for me and you guys"

"Until a few minutes ago I thought that I was been self indulgent organising another ego trip and step in my education. I thought the $2600 we took was a very poor return on the investment in the playroom and felt rather guilty. But the girls had a very busy night and were literally going flat out, no pun intended, after I primed all the punters into wanting more"

I gave her a cuddle and told her not to doubt her judgement and that I had no problems thinking the extension was a good investment.

She said "Hang on before you praise my business acumen, the bar were keeping an appointment diary for tomorrow night. So many enjoyed the experience tonight that they want to try me on my own, and a special message on their souvenir photo."

"Which incidentally we must get all the girls to have photos done; they can give them to each customer every visit. We can print an advertisement on the back or even put them in a folder."

I gave her a cuddle and said "Yes boss and just how many appointments have you got?"

She said giving me a hug and running her pierced tongue around my ear "Your customers must have appreciated your favourite whore's performance would you believe that seven of the cocks from tonight want exclusive access. That's over a quarter of the punters that liked the sample and wanted the full treatment."

I said "You are the very best, fully booked before you start" Yet another kiss and she started on my other ear "Fully booked yes, but I've not finished telling you yet, I had a note to 'phone Dick, you know "big bad Dick" however late it was. He was nice on the phone and asked if I enjoyed the bang and would I like a proper bang from him on his own...so I fitted him at nine o'clock I will have to skip doing the bar again"

As I was about to reply she gave me a kiss and put a finger on my lips saying "I've not finished yet John had phoned the office saying that he had fanaticised knowing that I was being banged and did not want to join in a group thing but could he spend the night with me" I said "Not tonight, you mean tomorrow?" She said "Yes the office put him off the idea of tonight although that is what he wanted; I think most men must be perverted like you wanting to have a prostitute that had been used by all those men in one night"

"So my little Slut is telling me that she is so proud of her performance that she is actually planning to take on her two 'rough' customers on the same night and to add seven others in between for some recreation. You are a marvellous, insatiable slut and I love you"

"I am not sure Dick and John on the same night is a good idea you won't be able to move on Sunday" She said with the perverted logic that seems to make sense to us both these days "I thought if I took a good work out with Dick first that would make me look more like a used whore for the benefit of my later customers fantasies"

"John is actually a sweetie you saw how he responds to my key words I am not at all worried about taking him over to the Chalet for the night. Not worried about him although I had better control my own urges I will probably be in a very randy mood after taking Dick and than seven others"

In the morning all the girls were talking about the previous night and asking Chantal what it felt like and saying how good it had been for business. Everyone was asking what was planned for the following week. I had no idea but I bet I knew someone who was dreaming up something.

Chantal had a restful day spending most of the day talking to various girls sometimes in groups sometimes alone. I don't know whether she was describing her experience or planning for next week

It was soon six o'clock her normal start time in the bar on a Saturday, she had got Kitty to do the bar who had said she would see how many she could hook for eight o'clock. Chantal wore the same virtually non existent costume from the night before, and wandered around the bar chatting to her fans and lapping up the praise.

I am not sure how many of the ones she was talking to were on her list already but it looked like she could have had plenty more

As they were all pre booked this evening I already knew what she was going to charge and that she would handle payment before she brought them into her room. She appeared with Dick and did indeed seem quite chatty and friendly and Chantal told him to go and undress and clean up and that she had received his certificate. The little slut I did not know she had sent him to get checked by the Doc.

While Dick was in the shower I saw her apply some lube to a medium sized dildo, not seen that one before it had a large flange between the business end and the handle.

When Dick came out she said to him "So you think you can give my ass as good a fuck as those twenty six men gave me last night. Nobody has been in there for a few hours so you had better work it with this first – remember fingers are not allowed" and she passed him the Dildo. Clever the flange was because she was letting him use it and that would stop it going in too far.

He than made her kneel with her body stretched across the side of the bed and spat in her ass gave each cheek a slap and shoved the dildo right in her ass – he was not one to hang around. At the same time as he pushed the toy in and out he pulled her hair arching her back.

He than grabbed the tub of lube and told her to get some on her hand, if his fingers were not allowed in there she would have to use her own. She seemed game and soon had her four fingers in but this did satisfy him so with another slap on the bum he said lube up the other hand.

He told her to get them both in and to pull her ass open. She soon had three fingers of each hand in and was pulling her cheeks apart revealing a gaping hole which he quickly filled with his cock allowing her hands to come out.

He than started a hard butt fucking session with what I know to be his usual stamina, he pounded away without slowing but as he did he alternated between having her in three positions. One was with her pulled by the hair so her back was arched painfully upright, next he would push her head and tits flat on the bed and push hard on her shoulders.

The third looked even more painful when he would pull her up using his hand in her mouth and twist her face so he could spit on it. This all looked extremely painful but as you may have guessed my little slut was in her element, very little vocal I don't think she had the breath to spare. I think I have mentioned before what I describe as her orgasmic plateau – she was enjoying it.

Dick did finally slow up, presumably for him to have a breather but placed her hands to pull her hole open again and went back in with the dildo. He said "Slut get your fingers in as well and pull" and helping with an application of lube he pushed the dildo in and out with her pulling as instructed.

This did not last long, he flipped her over onto her back and bent her legs back over her shoulders, and her ass hole was red and gapping open. Then he went back in and started bashing away again, I presume as an invitation the slut started squeezing her own tits and even slapped her own face.

I hope it was an invitation because Dick gave her a slap on each side of her face with little force and used her tits as handles to assist his strokes. It was obviously meant to be an invitation because several "Yes Yes Yes" pants could be faintly heard above the continual slapping noise as their thighs bashed together

He than actually picked her up off the chair while maintaining his strokes although not for long that must have been hard work. Her ass was actually empty for a few moments while he sat on the edge of the bed and got her to lie with her shoulders on the floor with her bum resting between his legs and her legs hanging to either side.

He than resumed his pounding from yet a different angle which was forcing her shoulders into the carpet. He could not reach her tits from there so the poor girl had to pull hard on her own nibbles, strange I had not heard him tell her to do that!

This position did not last long, he withdrew picked her up dropped her on her back onto the bed and went in again; he does make these moves look so simple. He than really went for what I guessed must be the finale the most rapid strokes yet and he even put one hand over her mouth and used the other to choke her neck.

Fortunately the choking only lasted a few moments as he released her as soon as he came she managed to take a couple of deep breaths. He whipped his cum dripping cock out of her ass and jumped up and with a leg either side of her pushed it into her mouth. These days if there is a cock in there it get a good suck, this was no different,

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers