We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 09

Story Info
Chantal's work gets a little harder.
7.2k words
4.42
23.6k
7

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers

If this is your first look at my Chantal stories it will require quite a lot of reading to catch up but they really should be read from the beginning.

It was now gone three in the afternoon and my complement of girls was back up to six, just six to entertain what on a normal Friday would probably be upwards of 150 gentleman. This was just about possible with the arrangements me had put in hand but it would definitely be a hard night.

We were actually starting our plan at five o'clock but in the hour running up to that all six girls had two 'johns' each. I did watch my dear Chantal take on these, one each in pussy and ass, she was definitely her normal enthusiastic self but I was sure she had to be wilting before the night was out.

At five I set myself up in the bar displaying a nice large photograph of all six girls and a numbered receipt book for each. We had put up a notice saying that a normal service was just not possible due to food poisoning – not our fault. Gentleman should select a girl and chose either hole, sorry no specials.

They would than be given a numbered ticket and when called they should go thru and be examined, pay at the office and then wait outside the selected girls door until the previous guy came out. Recognising that this was not our normal service the price would be $110, $225 or $450 and also a promo folder which included a 10% discount voucher for their hopefully next visit.

The first hour went as planned with each of the girls having three guys each, I did have to suggest which was available on a couple of occasions to keep things even. The second hour was similar although by seven there was a wait of nearly half an hour building up.

By ten o'clock I was feeling knackered so I don't know what the girls or even the milch cows were feeling like. The girls had all entertained a guy at a steady rate of 3 an hour and we were having a forty minute wait by now. The general mood amongst the customers both waiting and on their way out was good.

The television coverage had encouraged punters, mostly regulars to come rather than put them off presumably the discount. There were actually several new visitors as well which was good for trade but not the poor girl's bodies tonight.

I did think I would give the girls a twenty minute break but the waiting time was growing so hopefully later. I did give the next guys a sealed note to give to both the inspection women and the girls asking if they were doing ok. About forty minutes later I had eight notes returned with comments like "Fine you slave driver" or "Bastard you ought to try this – I'll live" and "OK keep them coming". The latter was word for word the same from Chantal, Carol and Julie.

Well I did keep feeding them in at the same rate and by one o'clock the wait was virtually non existent. I sent another note saying "well done nearly there." At two I got the one bouncer I had on the corridor door to take over the bar and went to see the girls. The two women had defiantly had enough and I told them to go on home.

I got the same response from each of the girls when I said I was sorry and they were absolutely great, they gave me a cuddle and said don't worry they were fine. All were happy to carry on until all the customers were happy, half an hour sessions because they would have to do the inspection.

They were all so nice I went back into the office and printed off a sign to stick on the gate saying we were closed from 02:30 until 10:00 any complaints to be directed to the meat company.

By three o'clock all were clear and I told everyone to go to bed with my sincere thanks. All six girls had entertained 32 or 33 punters each since four o'clock. That was eleven hours on their backs with no break. I gave my Chantal a lovely long hug and asked her how she felt.

"That was a hard night, there were some moments of pleasure for me but not many, the twenty minutes does not let you get to know the guy at all." I told her I had shut up shop until the morning and promised that each would get a half an hour break tomorrow night sometime between nine and eleven.

She did say "I hope we still have six girls and two women tomorrow that was hard work" Rather unkind in the circumstances but I had to say "Don't worry we should be alright most of them are younger than you."

We did not manage much banter that night; she was obviously as tired as I was. I had been working for eleven hours as well rather than sitting back watching a sex show like normal.

All six girls, the three guys and even the perverted boss were all up for breakfast at ten. All the girls were in a surprisingly good mood laughing and joking about their experiences. They were justifiably proud of the way they had handled the evening and also happy that they had all banked around $5k each.

For a Saturday business was slow from than until four there were only a dozen visitors which the girls shared. All the girls had several calls on the cell phones from friends or regulars who had seen the television reports and were checking on their welfare. Apparently most of the report had been included on a peak time national network that had been doing a piece on the growing incidence of food poisoning cases.

Chantal had calls from almost all of her 'friends' and reassured them all that she was fine but if they wanted their normal level of service they had better contact her later in the week. Another spin off from the television was a lot of girls interested in working; Chantal spent a couple of hours drafting a personal information form for them to submit so they could be considered for interview.

On that subject we did have a very attractive young lady turn up at the Ranch. Lorna was 31 years old, divorced with short blond hair. She had never been in the business before but did seem to have a similar attitude to sex as Carol and Chantal. We did explain that we just did not have the time to interview her properly but if she would agree to a quick medical check and crash course in the inspection technique she could help out tonight.

This solved two problems; it eased the workload for the two women and kept a potential recruit happy. Too many of the applications coming in were girls working on their own or at other Nevada brothels neither of which were we keen to add to our stable.

Lunch time Chantal and I spent an hour or so going around seeing all our invalids, all were still very uncomfortable and unhappy and just wanted to lie in bed. We had provided a couple of extra domestic staff to look after their needs but we obviously would not see them at work for several days.

At four I set up again in the bar, the two women both turned up and were relieved that Lorna would be helping; we doubled her up for a while to give her some more training. I again thought she had definite possibilities, I could see me replacing her in my fantasy digs with Chantal instead of Julie.

The evening went very well, there were in the end only 170 punters in total about 30 less than the Friday and all were cleared by about half past two. There was one guy very much worth individual description.

At around six a very tall medium built black guy with glasses, 30ish came up to the bar and said to me "Hi, the name's Nicky I saw your lovely girls on telly and just had to jump on a plane and come right over here. This may sound like a line but I just cannot find a girl, professional or otherwise, that can give me satisfaction."

Intrigued I asked him what the problem was. "I see all these porn movies with the girls taking enormous cocks in all their holes but whenever they see mine they just cringe, I am lucky if I can get a blow."

I told him that unless he was a complete freak I thought we should be able to manage something; I did not ask to see for myself. When I said Chantal would be available in around twenty minutes he said "That's your superb manageress from the television, even a hand job from her would be worth the trip from Chicago."

I booked him in and gave him a note for Chantal saying 'enjoy, I will be watching, a full half hour will be ok' and I arranged for the guy on the door to cover me for a while.

If he matched his own opinion of himself I think three of us were going to enjoy the next half hour, I set the video and opened up my shutters. Chantal was just taking an average overweight guy in her pussy but seemed like both were enjoying it. They were soon finished and she was ready for the big event.

When Nicky came in and handed her my note she had a read and glanced at the mirror saying "Hi big boy my boss seems to think I will enjoy your company." With that she got on her knees and pulled down his trousers and pants revealing a big one.

I had said to him providing he was not a freak; well this thing was verging on just that I had seen a lot of cock in the last few weeks but this one was the biggest. As she picked it up using both hands it was still limp but definitely the longest yet. We had seen fatter ones but not all that many.

Chantal said "Oh he was right that is some equipment you have here, I will just put its coat on and see how much I can get in my mouth." Well the presumably largest condom she had only seemed to cover about two thirds of the cock – it was big.

Very much to Nicky's enjoyment Chantal took a large proportion of it into her mouth and with some difficulty was working it down her throat. She kept this up for a few minutes but than said "It was pussy you wanted I think, lay down on the bed I will need to ease that lovely pole in myself."

Nicky lay on the bed with his partially condom covered cock sticking up like a flag pole, Chantal applied a liberal quantity of lube and straddled him. She than put the end in and slowly eased herself down, there was a look of pure pleasure on two faces. She was fucking herself very rapidly going up and down but only taking the condom covered part in.

She very obviously had one hell of an organism, and than after a few deep breaths proceeded to lower herself further onto the pole. She was concentrating and had a deep frown on her face but with only the occasional grunt managed to get virtually the whole length in. "There you are in - now fuck me please."

With that Nicky used powerful strokes to lift his ass off the bed and she cooperated by forcing that last bit in which did elicit a load scream each time it got fully in. After several full length insertions she did lean forward which probably meant that the full length was not actually going in but she did not mind. Chantal was having what must have been one of her all time great orgasmic pleasures.

Nicky looked like he was in heaven as well and with a very load 'yes' obviously finished but kept up a steady pumping motion for some time afterwards. They both relaxed with Chantal just lying on top breathing very heavily and soaked in sweat.

Nicky said "By god, will you please marry me"

Chantal eased herself off and as his cock gradually came out I could not see the condom, it was obviously pulling off inside but she did manage to hold the last bit in position as she finally withdrew the full length. Chantal said "My you really know how to make a girl happy, thank you."

Nicky than got out his wallet and handed her a $500 tip and said "That was the most fantastic experience I have had in all my life. I am not short of money if I book into the motel for a week can I come and see you for a repeat experience every day."

Chantal replied giving him a nice kiss on the neck "Of course you will be very welcome indeed, if you saw me on telly you will know that I am the manager so it may not be me every day. I can assure you that all our girls are here to please though. We do seem to have a condom problem with the size of your lovely equipment, can you drop into our Doctors office in town and ask for our normal check."

"I think he will be able to oblige on a Sunday, he will charge you and as we don't know what you get up to while in your motel you will have to have the same check each day. Assuming you are clean you will than be able to go bareback which I am sure we will both enjoy even more. If you can clear it with the Doc come and see me at six o'clock tomorrow and thank you again."

As I remarked earlier the evening was not as busy and we had it all wrapped up by about half two, and I again closed up until the morning. On our way to bed Chantal was very happy and reasonably lively. She made several references to Nicky who had been greatly appreciated, both for her ability to handle the size and the pleasure it gave her.

We again all had breakfast together at ten and the main topic of conversation was Chantal's experiences with Nicky, the way some of the girls were reacting I don't think she will be allowed to monopolise him all week.

Trade was actually very slow for a Sunday, perhaps because there was a big match on the telly, but the girls only managed one punter each before tea. We had gone back to normal service and pricing because the level of trade should be manageable.

Chantal got Lorna in for interview at eleven which went very well, as expected she definitely seemed to have the right attitude. She had apparently cleaned and inspected Nicky and rather than putting her off she was fascinated and wondered if she could manage him.

We were all happy to give her a chance and sent her off to the Sheriff right away; she also collected her gear from her flat and moved in to one of our rooms. While she still had a couple of hurdles to jump she was sure she was doing the right thing.

While at the Doctors she had seen Nicky who confirmed he was OK and would be over a six. Rather unusually when I suggested that Lorna watched Chantal and Nicky for training purposes, Julie, Sally and Carol all asked if they could also.

So I was going to have to watch a very erotic bareback session with my lovely Chantal with nearly all my favourite girls – no Kitty – in the same room and they would all probably be feeling randy. Well the girls were all in and lined up in front of my window, not really leaving me any space. I told them to be quite the sound proofing was ok but I was not sure it could handle four women at the same time.

Chantal soon had Nicky stripped down and they were chatting away like long lost friends, I did not actually have a very good view through the window so I just watched the girl's reactions and the monitors. Julie and Sally both exchanged 'it's huge' comments; Carol was just staring at his equipment while Lorna had already started to play with her nipple through her top.

Chantal said "Let me see what it tastes like, it was all rubbery yesterday. I will lie on the bed and you can push it in but if I tap your leg stop" With that she placed his naked cock into her mouth and started to suck and tongue it.

It was becoming noticeably stiffer, as was mine, when she pulled it out and said "That tastes as good as it looks, you can push deeper you know and play with my boobs if you like" She then took it in again and shuffled her body back to get more in. Nicky was been gentle but did push a little more; her neck was at a perfect angle for her sword swallow technique.

Chantal put a hand each side of his bum and pulled him towards her and his cock actually slid in what was probably too far; it was really deep in her throat but she still moved her head gently too and thro a couple of times before tapping his leg. Nicky said "You are unbelievable all the other women that have seen it can't get it where it is designed to go."

Chantal than asked "If you can manage to cum twice reasonably quickly you are welcome to pump the first load into my stomach if you wish."

Nicky replied "You cannot be human, I am sure that you could make me cum a dozen times just by smiling at we – that sounds ideal but please tap my leg if I go to far."

I was watching the girls and asked them what they thought of the performance, Julie to answer first. She said no way could she get any cock that deep in her throat let alone that one but would love to try him in her pussy. Next Sally said much the same and Carol said she was fascinated and would have to practice with a dildo.

I than said to Lorna "I hope this has not given you doubts the girls will confirm that this is a very exceptional performance."

Lorna said "This is unbelievably erotic and arousing I'm not sure I could manage it but it would be wonderful to try and even better to succeed."

Meanwhile Nicky was now fucking her throat, a large proportion but not all his cock was disappearing into her mouth and he was giving quite short strokes. It really was in her throat and she was turning very blue particularly around the lips, she was trying to pull him in and out faster but seemed to be losing consciousness.

With an exultant groan Nicky pumped his load down her throat but fortunately withdrew quickly trailing a long string of cum from her mouth to his cock. He quickly pulled her up and swung her around so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Chantal was taking deep breaths and the colour was returning when she said "Come on than you said you could cum twice get it in."

With that she slid over put a leg either side of his waist and pulled him into her pussy, she used one hand to work her clit and shouted at him to "go go go." Despite having just cum he did his very best and started humping. He did have the full length inside but I suspect it was not fully erect.

Still shouting and obviously climaxing she was literally fucking him, I am pretty sure he was now fully hard again because her face was contorting and her shouts and changed to screams of "Yessssss." Incredibly this scene continued for a several minutes until with a half dozen extremely forceful strokes Nicky came again.

These last strokes did get a very surprised look on Chantal's face and some very loud screams which must have had an element of pain included in the cause. Nicky just rested with a hand on the bed each side of her and was breathing very deeply with his cock still inside. Chantal was lying with her eyes shut and little shudders were moving her whole body.

Well I definitely needed a change of trousers and all four girls looked as though they were very near or had just had a climax of their own. Julie broke the silence by saying "She may be a good boss by Christ she must be the best whore in the whole country."

Sally said "Look I have had a lovely time here this week and I have really enjoyed most of the sex but I have never managed to climax with that intensity"

Carol said "I have had a fantastic time the last few days but I too see I need some more practice that was unbelievable."

And lastly I was wondering what Lorna would say, she had not even sold her body yet and this was the only example she had experienced of what was expected of a whore. "That was absolutely unbelievable; I could not possibly give or get that level of satisfaction but I sure would like to try. In fact I would like to try right now I know that he could not be called the average sized punter we get."

I said "The way you all look I think you will be fighting over who gets the next customer but I would like it to be Lorna if nobody objects. Your choice Lorna but Chantal and I will have to see you in action before we are sure about taking you on so if you think its ok bring the next guy into Chantal's room and see how much you both enjoy."

It was just then that the phone rang and it was Carol's husband asking if he could say his goodbyes now has he had managed to get leave for the night as well as tomorrow. I told him no problem come right on over and said to Carol "You can go and show you husband your new skills for the next day or so, the mood you look in at the moment try not to break him – your country needs him."

About twenty minutes later Chantal came into the office with a lovely grin on her face, I told her we had all being watching and said "I wish I had warned you, if you knew it was a training session you may have shown a little more enthusiasm."

irxgbr
irxgbr
434 Followers
12