We Rule the School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in his thoughts a bit, he didn't notice the group of burly frat brothers in hoodies coming up on him from behind.

He felt immediate pain in the back of his knees as a lacrosse stick struck him without warning, sending him tumbling to the ground. Sprining to his feet he, prepared to fend off the attack. He swung at the first guy he could reach, but there were simply too many of them. Three of them, each at least as strong as Javier was, held him in place while Kent, the only one he recognized, got in his face.

"I knew it was you! How'd you even get into this school anyway, some kind of affirmative action for Mexicans bullshit?"

He punched Javier in the stomach once.Hit me where there's bone,thought Javier,it'd probably break your wrist.Reaching into Javier's pocket, Kent pulled out the stack of rubber-banded bills he'd gotten for Kent's Rolex.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Fucking beaner thinks he can steal from me?"

Kent uppercut Javier once more. Javier was afraid he might throw up, which would be humiliating in front of these guys.

"We're gonna fuck you up. I'm callin' Chad, and he'll decide what we're gonna do to you."

Kent spoke in quick, hushed tones Javier couldn't hear.

"He says to bring him to the house, to the basement."

"You hear that, motherfucker?" one of the brothers spat. "You're fucking dead!"

Javier realized he had gotten cocky assuming these rich boys would be soft. Since he didn't grow up around frat brothers, he hadn't clued in to their reputation for sadism, especially at Armstrong, whose Greek system dominated the school. He was thrown into the trunk and driven into a fenced-in backyard. There, he was roughly pulled out and lead through the entrance of the immense fraternity house down into the sub-basement, below the room where the brothers held most of their regular weekend parties.

There he saw two more frat brothers: one tall and dark-haired with a cold, blank expression, the other medium-height, with sandy brown hair and a pained, almost embarrassed expression.

"When can I start to beat this bitch down?," Kent asked.

"Never," answered the unhappy one. Javier figured that must be Chad, the fraternity's president. "The freshman wants him."

"Who?" Kent wondered. After all, he was a freshman now too, and rush wasn't for another three weeks. How could there be a freshman member, and why would Chad defer to him like this?

"Me," said the second boy. "It was a Rolex Submariner—the one with the green dial, right?"

Kent was surprised and confused why he knew so much about the watch.

"I'm sure Javier would be happy to replace your watchandlet you keep the money he made off selling it. Right, Javier?"

Javier knew he didn't have that kind of money, but he also thought he might have a chance to escape if he told these guys what they wanted to hear.

"Yeah, sure, no problem man. Just a... misunderstanding."

Kent wasn't satisfied with being denied his chance for revenge.

"You're really going to listen to this kid, Chad?"

Before Chad could speak, the freshman responded.

"Yes he is, and so will you. You don't know me yet...Kent, is it? That's why I'll forget about this attitude. You and I can be friends or enemies, and I don't want to be your enemy. You're going to get your watch, the money. I'll even owe you a favor. That sounds like you're coming out ahead."

A smarter man might have taken the offer.

"I don't want your fucking money, and I could buy a hundred new watches. I'm not going to forget about him, and I'm not going to forget about you. I can pledge Delta Ep. I don't need to be in a frat where the president gets bossed around by a fucking freshman."

Kent stormed out of the house. The other brothers stayed behind.

"Good," said the freshman. "So he's out, you're in. Let me talk to our friend here. We have a lot to discuss."

***

The freshman's room was unlike any Javier had seen. Even the poorest people in the hood had a poster on the wall, a few tacky old knick-knacks, or a beer sign for decoration. The freshman's room was white, blank, cold. Except for the unmade bed, it looked like no one had ever lived there.

"Hey man," he said, hoping to break the uncomfortable silence. "What's your name?"

"Simon," the freshman responded. "And yours is Javier Cardenal. From Chicago. You stole Kent's watch and sold it in a day. That tells me you know where to go and who to talk to. It also tells me that you might be able to help me with an idea I had."

"What's that?"

"I need someone who knows things. I'm someone who can do things. I'll bet you can do things, too," he said obliquely.

Javier could do things.

"You know, I couldn't have paid that asshole back. I don't have that kind of money."

"Oh, I know you don't now," Simon replied. "But you could, if you had some money to start. Which is what you were up to, right?"

Javier nodded.

"I don't want you to steal anymore, and I don't want you to get kicked out of school. I also don't want you to ever harm a brother here. Kent wasn't really in yet, even though he was a legacy. Now he's gone and that means I don't care what happens to him."

Simon lowered his voice and tried to affect a friendly tone, though Javier wasn't fooled.

"We can't let you in for obvious reasons, but you and I can work together here on campus."

Javier could only assume why the fraternity couldn't let him in.

"First, I want to know if you can get something, something that's hard to find, if you had the money. Can you get F?"

Javier was stunned. Not many people had even heard of F. Kent's watch, the five grand—it was all part of his plan to try to score a bit and sell it to these rich bitches. Now this kid was asking for it by name.

"Shit, actually, yeah. I got a boy in Boston. I know him from Chicago. He's hooked into where they first made that shit. How you hear of it?"

"I heard from one of my father's... girlfriends. She can't get enough of it. And I know what it can do as well."

Javier had only once or twice seen its effects, but he knew its potency and the rumors that spread that summer. "F" was one of the street names of Effitol, a stronger, more expensive version of ecstasy, except with much more strongly sexual side-effects. When Simon saw his father's whore take it on vacation in Ibiza, he watched her eyes go glassy and her mind leave her. It had been like she had roofied herself for the high, and Simon had fucked her in her stupor without her ever being the wiser. When he saw her cumming and cumming from the combined effects of Effitol and his cock, he glimpsed a possibility that intrigued him.

"F is the key to owning this campus. And only we can get it. I'm going to give you fifty grand, and you're going to bring me back everything I can get."

Javier was taken aback when Simon passed him a thick file envelope. He had never held so much money at once.

"Not to sound ungrateful and all," he asked, "but what's my cut of this operation, you know? You put up the money, OK, but I'm doing the work. Hey, I don't know how I'm supposed to sell all this shit."

Simon smiled, but the smile sent a shudder down Javier's spine.

"I think you've misunderstood. All of this is for me. Some of it may be sold, but not by you. I can give you money for your time and effort, but I also have something else better in mind. You bring me the Effitol and I'll show you what you can get out of this partnership. For now, though, you need to stick around here and go through orientation. Like I said, I need you to stay in school here."

"Yeah, I can do that, but what about fucking Kent. He didn't sound too happy and soon he'll have boys at his back."

Simon shook his head. "Don't worry. He won't be a Delta Ep until Hell Week is over. We've got plenty of time to set our own plan in motion. How soon can you get the Effitol?"

Javier considered giving an optimistic answer, but figured that he should be cautious. There was something about Simon's impassive, cold demeanor, as well as the way he completely had dominated Chad, that suggested that he wasn't a person to be disappointed.

"I'll need three weeks."

"Then I'll talk to you in three weeks."

***

Javier was terrified as he drove back to campus. In his trunk was enough Effitol to send him away for a long time on trafficking charges. He wasn't sure he could trust Simon, either, who was after all only a kid really. Could he guarantee Javier's safety? He had spent the last three weeks on edge, worrying about Kent's threats of revenge as well. Fortunately, Kent had been busy with his new girlfriend April and had appeared to move on. While April and Javier had both moved into new dorm rooms across campus, Kent had moved into the Delta Ep house when rush started. Still, he was always around, staying in April's room and glowering at Javier whenever they saw each other in the hall. Moreover, classes had begun, and April was in Javier's history lecture along with 400 of their closest friends—Simon was too. She seemed to go out of her way to avoid looking at him. Javier, though, couldn't erase the memory of Kent coating her face with cum, or the way her titties bounced while she rode Kent's cock. Javier wasn't expecting to do that well on the history test, unless it was a multiple choice exam about which holes of April's he wanted to stuff.

Now on the way home, he wondered what the plan was and what his part in it would be. The morning sun was blinding, and he struggled to see the motel signs in the unfamiliar part of town where he was sent. He wasn't sure why he was going so far from campus—surely Simon lived in the Alpha Delta house now. Finally, he met Simon at the motel room they had pre-arranged.

"I can assume you have what I'm waiting for, right?," he asked.

"It's all there. Now what?" Javier was nervous.

"I want you to stay here. Order food, watch TV, do whatever you want. In the future, we won't have to come all the way out here, but for now I think this is best."

"Where are you going?"

"I have one loose end to tie up, and then you'll see me tonight. I'll bring your reward and we can talk about the future."

Javier hated how cryptic Simon could be, but he knew that so far he had never let him down. All that day, though, he was incredibly anxious, waiting to see when Simon would finally return. No amount of TV or even weed could chill him out as he bided his time in the motel.

At around 9:00 PM, Javier heard a knock on the door. Without thinking, he bolted to the door and through it open, hoping to see Simon with a bag full of cash. What he saw in front of him was even better.

April looked like a wet dream come to life. The only thing covering her mouth-watering tits was a virtually transparent white nightie, with a little magenta bow set in the middle of her tits. The shear material draped over her and ended right above her hips, where the thin band of her matching magenta panties, cut thin and high, began. After a cock-stiffening band of creamy, uncovered thigh, April's legs were covered in shear, white thigh-highs, her legs culminating in a pair of fuck-me pumps that completed the ensemble. What's more, April's hair was pulled back by a headband, leaving long bangs over her forehead. At the top of her headband, someone had tied a giant bow, like you'd see on some fancy birthday present, that matched the magenta of her lingerie.

"Hey...umm...ohhhh...baby, I need you!"

Javier didn't speak. April seemed fucked up.

"They said... they brought me for you, baby... "

She was totally out of her mind. Her eyes were glassy, and Javier was certain she'd taken Effitol, although he didn't know how voluntarily that had been.

"Please, I need it. I feel so...much. Give it to me, please. PLEASE!"

Javier was a bit confused—April was talking like they knew each other, like they had been together before. Then again, she seemed so confused that he wasn't sure she knew who he was, where she was, or much of anything else. What she knew, and what he knew, was that whatever she was on made her not only confused, but unspeakably aroused. The feeling in her pussy was more than desire—it was a hunger, that only a big hard shaft could quench. The way crackheads in his neighborhood fiended when he was growing up: that's the only thing he could compare her look to.

April didn't wait for him to respond before awkwardly pulling off the slutty costume she had been "packaged" in. Her coordination was impaired, though, and Javier had to break her fall when her arms got caught removing the nighty and she stumbled. With her face still obscured by the tight material, he grabbed her by the waist and craned his neck to place one of her puffy pink nipplies into his mouth, circling it with his tongue. Tweaking the other nipple with his free index finger, he languidly traced his tongue across her tit, savoring the salty taste of the bottom of her full, penduluous mounds. Fireworks exploded in her addled mind as he slipped a rough middle finger into her gushing cunt.

Once April got her top off, her arms were free to begin stripping Javier of his clothes. He slipped his finger out of her pussy and for a second thought she was going to cry—she looked almost hurt that he had withdrawn his digit and left her empty.

"Don't worry," he said, jamming the finger into her mouth. "You gonna get all the dick you need."

She sucked his finger greedily, and her face lit up when she finally got his pants undone. He had never seen a girl this thrilled to suck a dick before. She fell to her knees instantly and tried to stick his whole cock down her throat on the first try.

Javier couldn't help to contrast this April, now choking and gasping at her failed attempt to deep throat him, with the tentative, unsure way she had licked and nibbled at Kent. It's not that she suddenly knew what she was doing any better—she was still retching a bit from having Javier's dick hit the back of her throat. Rather, it was the total lack of shame and complete devotion to his cock that made the difference. April seemed in a trance, desperate to stuff as much of him into her throat as she could. When she failed to deepthroat his dick on her own, she didn't quit, but kept trying, working up more and more of the thick, viscous saliva that only comes out from gagging on a thick, unrelenting pole.

Javier decided he could help April. He pulled out his dick and rubbed it against her face, coating her features with spit and precum. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to make her up—the bow was just the most obvious step. As Javier pistoned his cock in and out of her mouth again, triggering wave of wave of gagging and almost doubling April over, he knew he was ruining a perfectly good job. April's make-up ran, tears welled in the corners of her eyes, and she looked like her entire body had broken out in a cold sweat. Javier, though, did not relent in his onslaught on her clearly unexperienced throat until he was ready.

"Alright, slut, up on the bed."

He felt free to call her names, to order her around, in her current state. April clambered on top of the cheap motel bed, rolling onto her back. Javier slapped her flank, not hard, but sharply enough to get her attention.

"Roll over on your fucking stomach and look up at me, bitch."

April complied, rolling onto her stomach while facing forward off the bed. Now that his dick could line up with her throat properly, Javier stuffed it back in her mouth, this time just the head. Her tongue swirled over the tip as he held her head pointing forward by the chin. Her skin felt so soft, and her eyes, now red around the lids from her convulsions, were a crazed mixture of intoxication, desperation, and lust.

"Look. I know you ain't gonna be able to keep this shit straight right now, but grab them heels now."

April's stocking-clad legs flexed as she bent her knees and reached back to grab a hold of her heels, one in each hand.

"Listen. Every time you let go, I'm gonna smack that ass, girl. Don't disappoint me. "

With that, Javier began to really drive hard into April's throat. He could sense, almost, that the Effitol was wearing off, losing some of its power. She seemed less cloudy, less confused—yet no less intent on servicing his powerful member. April really did try hard to keep her hands on her heels, but it was hard with Javier bottoming out in her throat, causing her to gag and almost vomit. When her left heel slipped out of her hand, she felt an almost immediate slap across her ass. The sharp pain and the loud, cracking sound from his hard, flat palm on her vulnerable ass startled her.


"I said don't let go."

She caught her heel again and Javier kept violating her tender throat. Finally, as if by a miracle, she started to figure out how to take the massive thing into her gullet. At first only a little, she opened her throat and the head started to pop in.

"See, I knew you were a natural born pole smoker. You just needed the practice."

After that, Javier slowed down, making it easier for her to accept the rigid shaft into her now pliant throat. It was only a matter of time at that point before the inevitable occurred. She felt his balls tense and his cock momentarily swell before he began nutting inside her, first her throat, and then into her mouth, as he partially withdrew his cock to fill her mouth with his salty jizz. April couldn't look up from this angle to see his eyes, and didn't want to try to speak with a mouth full of warm semen and a still hard cock.

"Yes, bitch, you can swallow it."

She gratefully swallowed his cum, and he pulled his cock out, using her hair to wipe off some of the residual sperm. Javier felt a little conflicted now that he had cum and could think with his big head again. He didn't give her the Effitol and didn't bring her to the motel, desperate for cock. While he had gotten off on degrading her for her desperation while fucking her, in the afterglow he was struck by, of all things, how innocent her face looked. Yeah she had jumped on Kent's cock first thing, but you couldn't blame a slut, he reasoned, for getting lubed up when a guy promised her the world. When April looked into his eyes pleadingly, he knew instantly what was happening. Effitol's euphoric, disorienting effects wore off faster than its arousal-inducing properties. After getting so horny from the brief fingering and the blowjob, he knew her pussy was still on fire. At the same time, her mind was beginning to clear—she'd probably remember some of this now, probably be able to string together a sentence or two even. Where before he was cramming his dick down the throat of what had effectively become a mindless fuck doll, now he looked into the plaintive eyes of an actual girl, only eighteen, and now craving sexual release with a force she wouldn't have been able to imagine or understand before today.

"Don't worry, girl. Get me ready again and I'll help you out."

April took his cock once again into her mouth, bathing it with her wet tongue as it grew long and hard in her mouth. Javier could have let her suck it again, as her need built up inside her, but he took pity on the girl. Now that he'd cum once, he could finish her off and quench the thirst she had deep inside.

"Alright, baby. Face down, ass up."

April maneuvered herself into a doggy position like Javier demanded. He climbed on the bed and rested on his left knee, as he stuck his right leg forward, with his foot almost in April's mouth. Lining up his cock with her pussy, at that point leaking down the insides of her thighs, he slowly inserted the head of his cock. Instead of thrusting hard in all at once, he gingerly and deliberately eased his dick into her tight cunt.

Then he waited.

"You can fuck me harder," she said, as if she was doing him a favor, pointing out a helpful fact.