We Rule the School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, please."

"What's that? "

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me harder. I need to cum so bad."

Javier could hear her actually getting choked up. Now that she was so close to satisfaction, his teasing had become cruel.

"When you stop begging, I stop fucking you," he said, thrusting hard and deep into her inner recesses.

"Please

Please

Please"

Javier was absolutely pounding her now, really crushing her guts as his friends used to call it. The bed squeaked, his hips slapped lewdly against her tender ass, her sopping pussy made squelching noises, and all the while she babbled on, begging for him to fuck her as she moaned and sobbed. She couldn't stop begging, because stopping meant he would stop, and he couldn't stop, not until she was through.

"OH
MY
GOD"

When she began to cum, Javier felt her go completely limp. Unable to support herself, she collapsed to the bed. His dick almost popped out, before he slid himself down as well, laying on her back now while grinding his dick in and out. Although he couldn't get quite as deep in this position, the angle meant his dick rubbed against the base of her clit, sparking what seemed to him to be one long, continuous orgasm for over a minute.

By now, the feeling of her spasming pussy and her complete surrender to his invading cock had brought Javier to the brink. He contemplated pulling out and cumming on her face, but had gotten so worked up plowing into her wet fuckhole that he simply blew his load deep in her pussy, groaning deeply as he unloaded into her. Something about the jizz spraying into her womb seemed to calm her. April, panting still, stopped moaning.

Javier jumped when the door opened without so much as a knock. His dick still stuffed to the hilt in April's pussy, and the sudden movement caused her eyes to roll back in her head, cumming almost instantly. Until the Effitol wore off, April would be sensitive enough that any movement in her cunt would spark at least a small climax.

Javier wasn't surprised at all, though, to see Simon walk in. He sat up, still embedded in her snatch as he began to soften a bit.

"How's my good girl?," he asked April, holding her head up by the chin with his left hand while stroking her now sweaty hair with his right.

"You... you were right."

Simon looked right into Javier's eyes.

"So now I have a question for you. You've seen what we could do with what we have. Fifty grand is nothing to me. We could rule this school. Armstrong could be ours. My question is what do you want to own? Is it her?"

Simon looked down at the thoroughly spent slut on the bed. She looked up at him, frightened of his cold manner of speech and the idea that he was laying claim to her—his to give away, Javier's to keep.

"You could."

April knew he was right—she could, right then, be made Javier's, her mouth, her pussy, maybe more, could become his, as long as he had Effitol and a hard cock.

"Or do you want something more? Because if so, I want you to give her away."

April didn't understand. Was she going to go back to her regular life? Could she forget the feeling of Effitol?

Meanwhile, Javier was torn. April was a fine piece of ass and the thought of fucking her every day was an attractive offer. He could really rub it in that asshole Kent's face too. Simon could sense his indecision, and spoke up again.

"I should add one more thing. Did you ever wonder how Kent knew it was you?"

Javier had always assumed Kent simply assumed that he had stolen the watch since he was a scary minority.

"Not really. But I have a feeling you've got something to tell me."

"You're smart. Ask her."

He didn't have to.

"I'm so sorry," April babbled. "I... I found the butt. I knew it was yours. The way you got the beer and the way Kent talked to you. I just knew it was you. I'm so sorry. I can make it up to you," she pleaded.

In that moment, Javier felt the scales tip.The fucking Newport—that gave me away,he thought. Thrown off by the amateur peep show he had witnessed, Javier had forgotten to retrieve his cigarette butt. He wanted April to suffer and he damn well didn't want to make a girlfriend out of her, even under the best of terms.

"Fuck this bitch. What now?"

April looked crushed. After fucking her throat and emptying his load in her cunt, Javier was through with her. Both Javier and Simon recognized the real loss she was experiencing, though. At that moment she thought she wouldn't be getting any more F.

"We need the fraternity. I might be a member, but you're not, and we are going to need them to do a lot of the work we won't be able to do for ourselves. I want the house too—campus cops won't go into houses like they will dorms. We need somewhere to do what we need."

"Yeah, so what?"

"Well, I'm going to reward them for choosing the right side tonight."

With that, Simon pressed a button on his phone, sending a message to the waiting brothers outside. Almost a dozen of them poured into the motel room, ready to stuff April with cock and fill her mouth and pussy with cum.

Simon took out a tablet of Effitol and held it in front of April.

"You don't have to do this, but if you want more of this, you've got to play ball."

April snaked out her tongue, and he placed the tablet on it. Simon thought she almost looked happy before swallowing it.That's for the best,Simon thought. Swallowing what Simon and his friends gave her was going to be a big part of her life from now on, after all.

"Let's go, Javier. We've got work to do."