We Rule the School Ch. 03

Story Info
Simon's plans for domination unfold.
12.6k words
4.4
48.6k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kent was jogging when he first received the message. He had really started exercising more when his life hit the skids last month, and it helped him to relax and forget about things. First, his girlfriend April abruptly dumped him. Since they had only been going out for three weeks, he wasn't all that distraught. When his car was graffitied with a surprisingly detailed, though anatomically implausible scene of Ollie the Eagle, their school mascot, fucking him in the ass, he took it in stride. Fraternity pranks happen, and he had insurance. He figured it had to be payback from his enemy, Javier, for the beating he had given him, as well as the handful of racial slurs Kent had carved on Javier's door with his pocket knife in the days after the assholes at Alpha Delta had taken the thug's side over his.

Little things started to add up until it got way out of hand, though. On class days, Kent would return to find all his beer gone, or his hard drive erased; once, Kent even found a piece of shit in his bed. Living in the Delta Ep house, he couldn't understand how this kind of thing was happening. His brothers claimed never to see anyone entering or leaving his room. When he finally exploded in rage at the frat president for the way he was being treated, they bounced him immediately. Not Delta Ep material, they said.

At his lowest point, though, he had met Candace. Candace didn't scream sex like his last girlfriend April, but she was still hot, if a bit more demure. Candace wore her strawberry-blonde hair back in a pony tail and always seemed to be in athletic gear. Her short nylon running shorts always left her long, toned legs available for male students and more than a few female ones to gawk at when she jogged through campus. Those legs culminated in a truly fantastic ass; despite all the running, she never lost that soft feminine jiggle that drove Kent wild. Although she was actually a minister's daughter, Candace was anything but a prude. There was nothing more that Kent liked but to watch her cherry red lips slide up and down his cock. She didn't stay a virgin long when they met, and Kent initiated her, however clumsily, into the pleasures of sex. They had connected immediately, though, even before getting physical. The past few weeks had been much better. Candace was his perfect angel.

The second Kent pulled up the message and looked at the picture attached, he turned in the opposite direction and started running back towards campus. He broke into a sprint, hoping the physical exertion and adrenaline would clear his mind of thoughts. He ran all the way back to Ryerly Hall, the dorm where Candace lived. Banging on her door with what energy remained him, Kent looked like a lunatic when Candace opened the door, her warm smile replaced by an immediate look of alarm.

Out of breath and delirious with rage, Kent spit out in staccato:

"DON'T. FUCKING. TALK. TO. ME. AGAIN."

With the last word he held up the phone to Candace, sticking it close into her face, so her eyes momentarily had to adjust as she backpedaled to see the image.

Her concern melted into horror and confusion.

"Kent...I...I don't understand."

Kent, catching his breath, turned, slammed the door, and started to cry. The image of Candace, surrounded by cocks and coated in semen, was burned into his mind.

It must be that fucking Simon,he thought.

***

There was only a week until Halloween and so much left to do. Simon shifted in his seat and leaned into whisper something into the ear of April Nelson. April was one of the "maids" for the Alpha Delta fraternity and a virtual addict to Effitol, the powerful hallucinogen-cum-aphrodisiac that had led her to physical euphoria but psychological torture.

"I have your costume picked out for Halloween. You're coming to the party," he told her directly, without a hint of asking.

"I'll go, but I'm not...," she hesitated. "You're not going to do anything to me. We had a deal."

"I've never forced you to do a goddamn thing," Simon reminded her. "But I have a feeling you'll enjoy this party one way or another."

"So, you've been busy, huh?"

April thought Simon was still talking to her and almost responded. She even felt a weird thrill for him to take any interest in her life. Although part of her hated him, she had developed a strange, shameful attraction to him over the past two months. He really had kept his word, even though her girlfriend Claire, another of Simon's "maids," ended up paying the price.

"Yeah, man, there's like ..." Javier paused as if counting a bit in his head, "six now."

He chuckled a bit but stifled it. They were in the middle of a lecture, after all, and though Professor Baker didn't seem the type to throw students out of class, there was still no point in drawing attention. April realized that, once again, Simon was ignoring her to talk to Javier.Why did he make me sit with them anyway if he doesn't want to talk to me?

"You're sure they'll all be ready for the event?"

As always, April tried to be discrete about listening in when Simon spoke.

"Well, your boys got homegirl last night, you know, Kent's new bitch? Fuckers nutted all over her sent him a picture. I thoughtyouwere rough."

Javier continued. "You got the rug munchers—" here he gestured to April—"and the German chick, Steffi. Then the blonde one, Chastity, makes five. Shit, I was counting those Chinese girls as one, Hannah and... the other one. So, it's seven. "

More girls to humiliate and degrade,April thought.I ended up lucky.Though she was just as hooked on getting high and fucking on F as ever before, she had found the perfect situation: April kicked in her one pill a week and Claire her three. They always took them together, and from there the hours-long fuckfest would begin.

For April, this was a safe, effective way to get her fix and get off. The problem was that, unlike Claire, she wasn't really even bi-sexual. Without drugs, she had little interest in sex with Claire. When she went down on Claire, which had become an almost daily occurrence at this point, it was largely from a sense of obligation. April knew that those two extra pills a week meant that Claire wasn't just cleaning the Alpha Delta house in a skimpy maid's uniform—she was in all likelihood sucking a lot of cock, or worse.

What was even more ironic about the situation was that Claire, who April thought might actually be a full-on gay, never ate pussy. Instead, she preferred bending April over the bed and using her strap-on to fuck her doggystyle, like a man would. The sight of tiny, girlish Claire dominating the taller, curvier April would have been a little funny if it hadn't been so erotic. April actually preferred it that way too, as this way she could imagine that it wasn't the tiny girl fucking her, but instead a strong, powerful man. Increasingly, she had even come to fantasize that it was Simon who was stuffing her pussy with his cock, even though April had never even seen Simon nude.

"Good work," Simon told Javier. "I've already got their sizes and picked out their costumes. You just need to get them to the house on time next week."

"A'ight," Javier said. He leaned across Simon to look at April, grabbing her attention.

"You know your girl's gettin' it double today. She's got next week off."

April silently trembled. She didn't want to imagine what Simon had Claire doing in the filthy frat house today. She was a little happy, though, to know that Claire wouldn't have to work on Halloween, even though they were both required to go to the party.

"We do have one problem," Javier told Simon, slouching back into his seat. "The Friday girl is losing it, I hear."

Chastity Summers, Simon's Friday maid, had been active in the campus Christian community and a fairly innocent girl before Simon seduced her and turned her into a cum dumpster for the fraternity. Although by that point she had probably swallowed a gallon of semen, she never adjusted to the taste. More than once, she had rushed into the frat's bathroom and violently expelled large quantities of cum into the toilet. After vomiting, she would be forced to compose herself and quickly return to the thankless task of sucking off the frat brothers, or rimming them and letting them cum in her mouth—

countless depraved acts that her mind could never have conceived of before Simon got to her.

"I think you mighta pushed her too hard," Javier continued. "She don't go to Church Club anymore, she looks like shit now. She's not—" Javier looked for the right word "—

adjusting. She's getting worse."

Dealing with this problem was the last thing Simon needed right now. In just a week, the national trustees of Alpha Delta would be visiting the Armstrong chapter. Since AD was founded at Armstrong, they always paid special attention to what went on there. Simon's father would be among the group of elder statesmen, officially there to assess Chad's tenure as president. Simon knew that instead the inspection was about him, his actions in seizing power in the fraternity and, eventually, the college at large. If the trustees approved of his actions, it would set him on the path to power he had always imagined. Simon's plans for the Halloween party, his work "re-purposing" the sub-basement, the maids, even his sham relationship with Katie: all of it was leading up to this visit.

"Look," Simon barked at Javier, before relaizing the venom in his voice and modulating his tone. "I could use your help here."

"I don't know what the fuck I'm supposed to do. I ain't exactly her favorite person."

Simon realized that Javier didn't get it. He was operating under the assumption that turning Chastity into the frat's personal cum bucket made her hate him. Simon didn't see normals that way—they all wanted, one or another, to be used by someone greater than themselves. Even Javier was an example of that. Javier only needed to ease the transition for her, help her come to accept her place in the world without the kind of shame and self-hatred that could lead her to dangerous and unpredictable acting out.

"It doesn't matter. Shehasto talk to you. So go to her, and talk to her."

Simon fished for a pen, finally reaching into April's purse and finding one of those stupid, purply pens that even teenage girls should grow out of. April noticed his casual violation of her purse and felt goosebumps form on her skin. Despite Simon's utter lack of attention to her, she couldn't help but fantasize about him, or at least her imagined version of him.

"Here, I've written down a few things to say. And you've got to respect the difference in this case: don't fuck her, make love to her. Right now she's got no one to latch on to. Be that guy, just a little, and she'll do anything for us now."

Javier grumbled a bit about ending up with a stalker, but he took Simon's hastily-scrawled list, a series of psychological insights and talking points in a scratchy, masculine handwriting that seemed out of place with the shimmery, lavender ink. At that moment, class let out. April watched Simon chuck the pen in the garbage as he left. She thought about retrieving it, but didn't want anyone to see her. Her cheeks burned with silent, private embarrassment, and her nipples strained against the shear bra and translucent navy top she wore.

***

Simon and Katie's first real fight had turned surprisingly emotional.

"Oh, I'm sorry that I want to spend time with you, then. I guess you want me to show off to your friends but don't really care about how I feel," Simon bellowed.

He had been building to this fight for over a week, altering Katie's calendar to cause her to miss their dates, hiding things he needed in her belongings, and generally setting her up as a shitty girlfriend despite her best efforts. She couldn't understand how she could be so inconsiderate and had to admit that Simon had a point in complaining about her.

"I'm sorry, I've just been so stressed with classes and now writing my column. You do matter to me," she replied with concern.

"Honestly," Simon said, "you know that nobody supports your writing more than me. I just don't think I'm asking a lot of you to say, 'don't stand me up.' And I'm getting even less than that from you."

"No, you're right," she said. "I can do better."

Simon was kind of surprised by how this was going. Katie really bucked the stereotypes of women—she was actually admitting she was wrong in an argument. The irony, of course, was that Simon had fabricated her misdeeds out of thin air. The emotional crisis he wanted wasn't materializing.

"Look, I think I need some time to cool off and really think about things. I just don't know if I can trust your words," he told her. "We'll talk soon."

With that, Simon left Katie, confused and struggling to know whether she had ruined what had become her best relationship ever by that point.

***

Chastity made a beeline for her dorm. Fridays were, naturally, the worst day of her week. She usually needed the whole weekend just to decompress from the indignities she was put through at the Alpha Delta house. Before meeting Simon, Chastity had only seen one actual cock—that of her high school sweetheart, the man she had planned to marry. The last time she saw that cock, it was pumping in and out of her former best friend. Chastity broke up with him and swore the next man she was with would love her. In reality, the next man she was with, Javier, took her other two virginities and left her an addict for Effitol and the orgasms it brought her. His cruel seduction had brought her into the palm of Simon's hands, and he hadn't been kind.

Each Friday, Chastity put on the overtight maid's uniform and went into the belly of the beast. There, she performed a different degrading sexual chore each week. Each time Simon found a way for her to end up with a bellyful of man chowder. She had now seen up close and personal over 40 different cocks, most of which had been rammed mercilessly down her throat at least a couple of times. None of them had touched her ass or pussy—Simon had made it clear that her uniform would never budge (which is why he made it so uncomfortable for her). But they had found plenty of ways to humiliate her anyway.

One of the worst was the time Simon had her bring a bucket to the fraternity. All of the brothers were to jerk off in the bucket as soon as possible. Chastity had assumed that would be the end. But the twist she learned was that she was to remain in the fraternity for another hour afterwards. During that time, the frat brothers, each in his own room, would ring a bell to call for her. When she heard the bell, she had to go into their room with a large cup and hold their cocks while they pissed into the cup. She couldn't forget the things they said to her, called her: piss mop, cock socket, human toilet. It was like they hated her, even though she had never done anything but service them, drain their balls, swallow their filthy jizz.

After collecting the piss from the brother, she was to empty the glass into the same bucket. By that time, there were usually at least two or three brothers frantically ringing their bells. Holding their cocks while they pissed was troublingly intimate for her. Once she had finished, she brought the now quite heavy bucket down to Simon's personal space in the sub-basement. There he had promised her a pill for every second she could hold her head in the noxious mixture of cum and piss in the bucket.

What made it all so horrible was that she could have walked away from it all. Simon never threatened her or forced her to do anything, yet the illusion of choice made it all worse. When Chastity lowered her own head into the bucket, the ultimate act of submission and even dehumanization, something had broken in her mind. She only lasted a couple of seconds before violently wrenching her head out and vomiting on Simon's floor. The fear she felt, that he would punish her for ruining his floor, only underlined her own worthlessness in the face of his all-encompassing control.

After that Chastity, once a vivacious and popular girl, started to wilt inside. She never left her room, withdrew out of shame from all her public activities, and began to live only for the memoryless haze of Effitol each week.

Entering her room after another day of shame and stomach-turning abuse, she was startled to see Javier, the bastard that had turned her into this, sitting on her bed. She was too beaten down to fight, to threaten to call the campus police.He's probably going to fuck me hard in the ass again,she thought.I hope it doesn't hurt so bad this time.

"We need to talk," Javier said to her.

"I don't have anything to talk about," she replied listlessly.

"You haven't been going to class, or church, or anywhere," he said, with an unfamiliar note of concern in his voice. "We're worried about you."

Chastity thought he had gall to express concern when it was the pills he gave her that had broken her will.

"Like you care about me. You're the one who did this."

"I know, but, shit, you seem like you might hurt yourself or something."

"Or something? Worried I'll tell people about what you've put me through? Well don't worry. I'd rather die than tell anyone what's happened to me...what I've done."

Simon's note was right,Javier thought.She's not angry, she's ashamed of herself.

"Hey, you don't have anything to be ashamed about," he reassured her. "A lot of crazy things happen in college. A lot of girls are sluts right up until the point some lucky guy puts a ring on their finger. You're having fun with, yes, OK, a little bit of drugs, and getting a bit of dick, OK. But half the chicks at this school are fucking a different guy every night."

Chastity's lack of experience and the social circle she had previously enjoyed had made her a bit naive and easily duped about just how promiscuous the 'secular' students were. She started to actually listen to Javier's words, feeling a bit more open to him now that he showed little interest in taking advantage of her.

"Just because you're blowing some dudes, it don't make you a bad person. It's not bad to suck cock and take drugs. It's OK. You're not hurting anybody. You can't take the shit these guys say personally. You're the one in control there. They're saying fucked-up shit to you 'cause they can't get away with any of that with a girl who don't have to be there."

Javier could tell Simon's suggestions were working, although he knew he was doing a bang up job of selling the point. He moved his hand gently to hers, clasping her small hand in his. For someone who couldn't feel shame, Simon sure seemed to understand it. In Chastity's mind, understanding that they didn't hate her relieved part of the lingering feeling that there was something so awfully wrong with her that she deserved to be punished. Her face lightened a bit, and when Javier held her hand she even felt a little gratitude for his kindness and care. Sliding closer to her and putting his free hand around her back in an affectionate embrace, Javier continued.

"Your problem is that right now, you're just getting the hard stuff. That kind of shit is OK, but those guys aren't really trying to take care of you like I can do."

Chastity was shocked and confused.What is he offering here?,she wondered.

"But if you just got to feel good and get treated right, I know you could deal with a little shit on Friday and put it behind you. So can you trust me?"

There have rarely been worse candidates for trust at that moment than Javier. For Chastity, though, her isolation and desperation had grown so great that she couldn't turn down many lifelines. At that moment, Javier promised her protection, support, and the one thing she craved more than anything else: an absence of judgment.