We Stand On Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill's on duty." Joyce said answering the door still in her long flannel nightdress.

"I know," Bernie replied, "I have come to see you."

Joyce looked puzzled.

"I want a fuck, can I come in?" Tetrault bluntly said.

Joyce opened the door and led him to the bedroom.

The bed was still unmade from the night before, the covers all rumpled from her and her husband sleeping and probably fucking a few hours before.

Joyce unceremoniously hiked her nightdress off over her head and laid herself naked across the bed.

"Help yourself!" she said opening her legs.

Bernie could see the juices glistening from between Joyce's pussy lips as he removed his pants. Naked from the waist down Bernie climbed aboard the chubby woman. Her thick legs wrapped around him pulling him into her wet cunt.

Bernie slid in without resistance, like a hot knife through butter. She definitely had been fucked recently and was still full of her previous lover's goop.

Joyce's pussy was large after being use to Fern's tight fuck hole. Bernie felt as if he needed a two by four tied across his ass to keep him from being swallowed up by Joyce's greedy cunt.

Their fuck was short and sweet ending before Joyce achieved her orgasm. Bernie emptied his balls into his accommodating neighbor, the first time he had fucked another woman since that hooker back in Montreal on their way up here.

12