We Survived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers

Several minutes later she reappeared, wearing a summer dress, that looked like one of Suzy's. It was predominantly beige with a large pattern of green and brown vines wrapping itself around it. As Suzy was a little bit smaller than Caitlin the fit was a little tight, but I didn't mind, it did wonders for her figure, wrapped in bandages or not. She sat back down underneath the tree in silence for several more hours, staring blindly into the fire. Eventually she asked what had happened, as she couldn't remember. "Well," I said, "to put it simply our bus slid off the edge of a mountain and were the only survivors out of the whole group."

"Are you sure?" she questioned.

"Absolutely, I buried James, Suzy and Mrs Hendrickson yesterday, and I saw the bus in the river completely submerged except for the rear door which was closed." I replied.

The whole situation seemed to overwhelm Caitlin and she started to cry. I walked over from the fire and tried to sit down beside her to comfort her, but she pushed me away and said, "Go away I don't want you to touch me again. Just go away."

So I did. The next few days were spent in almost total silence. It was going to take some time for Caitlin to come to terms with what had happened. At least she was allowing me to re-bandage her head wound, but she would not let me touch her legs again.

We stayed in that spot for another few days, until the food situation started to become dire. "We need to try and look for a village or something, cause our foods going to run out in a few days." I said.

"Yeah I know." Replied Caitlin. "But if we move from the crash site, we might never be found." She added.

"Or we could die here." I added. "Think about it tonight and then we'll make a decision tomorrow morning." I suggested.

"Okay." She conceded. I had already walked to where our drinking water was boiling away when she walked up to me. "Malaki." She called out.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Sorry I treated you like I have the past couple of days. It's just that I'm having a hard time getting used to all this you know. It's so different from home. I come from the city and am uncomfortable in the outdoors. But you, you seem to take it all in your stride. How do you do it?" she asked.

"It's not easy." I stated. "I come from the country, where I have lived and worked in the forests since I was a kid. I was even a boy scout and went on survival camps. So not all of this is new to me. But that being said. I'm not too familiar with the Amazon. So I reckon were about even out here."

Caitlin just nodded and walked away. It sure is interesting what you learn about people in extra-ordinary situations, and I found that I was attracted to Caitlin more than ever now.

In the morning she agreed that we should leave our camp and travel downriver until we came across a native village or a town, or something with people in it. We put all our possessions into a couple of bags and tied them to a pole I had made from a tree branch. That way we could share the load between us. With Caitlin's injuries (that were beginning to heal quite well) and my own injuries that I had kept from Caitlin it made for slow going. But after hours of breaking a trail through the jungle we found a clear path. That meant people, or so I thought, not considering that there are animals big enough to create game trails in the Amazon. Some biologist I was turning out to be. We would take regular breaks to try and keep our endurance up, but without a decent diet we were rapidly burning up our personal stores of energy.

It was during one of these stops that I was taking a piss behind a tree when I heard the snap of a branch. I quickly finished and pulled my fly up, looking around I searched for the source of the noise. "Caitlin, Caitlin, did you hear that?" I shouted. There was no reply. I was beginning to get worried. "Caitlin, Caitlin." I called out again as I walked back to where I had left her with the gear. Then I saw it. A black panther sitting in the tree above Caitlin standing motionless was staring at it.

Looking around I saw several large rocks and picked them up. One by one I hurled the stones at the large predatory cat. It jumped from its perch in the tree and turned towards me. What was I going to do now? I didn't have a weapon. I grabbed at the nearest lump of wood as the panther quickly covered the distance between us and leapt at me. I took a swing and felt the piece of wood shatter as it struck the panther, then for the second time in the space of a week darkness would claim me once again.

I moaned aloud, or at least I think I did, for the sound seemed far away. There was some light, I blinked a few times and opened my eyes. Expecting to see Caitlin there I was more than shocked when I saw an old native woman kneeling over him, with her small brown bare breasts hanging in his face. I tried to call out and move but I couldn't. I was in more pain than when I was thrown out of the bus. "Caitlin, Caitlin?" I called out. Wanting a familiar face. The old woman moved some wooden bowls out of the way and spoke in her native tongue. I turned my head and saw a younger native girl get up and step out of the hut. Then I blacked out again. I would learn from Caitlin much later what happened next as I was in and out of unconsciousness for over a week.

Apparently, I had been mauled by the panther causing deep cuts to my arms and chest. Luckily for Caitlin and me the local natives were actually hunting that particular panther and had been tracking it for several days. They killed it with their poison darts before it could continue its attack on me. As it was I nearly didn't make it.

Over that next week Caitlin was kept away from me except once a day to show her I was still okay.

I can vaguely remember a few things that happened next and it would be many months later that I would fully find out the truth. The first thing I remember is being washed one day. I was still semi-conscious and incoherent, but I do remember the feeling of the young villagers hands over my body as she washed it daily, with one of their herbal remedies. I guess it must have been the young villager girl I had seen before. Because they were pygmies, standing on average only four feet tall it was hard to gauge their ages, however, this one must have been in puberty at least for she had well developed breasts that were coffee brown and shaped like a round pyramid. Her hands were soft as she moved the animal skin covered in lotion over my body. I lay there still as a log until she reached between my legs. Cupping my balls she kneaded the lotion into them with surprising confidence, maybe she wasn't so young after all. I didn't take long before I had the biggest erection I've ever had. It was so hard that it hurt. The young girl let out a yell and called for her relative, whom I would later find out was her mother.

The old woman swiftly entered the low hut and talked rapidly to the young girl. The girl just pointed at me. Looking down she saw my raging erection. I would later find out that the penises of the males of the tribe are in direct proportion to their size, so mine looked enormous, even though it was only six inches long and an inch and a half wide. The old woman said something again and the young woman grabbed the base of my penis in her small little hands, she nearly couldn't close them. She took them away for a moment and covered them in their special lotion. Placing them back on my still rigid member she began to stroke up and down the length of the shaft. A wave of pleasure began to engulf me as she made her way up to the head of my penis. In my semi-conscious state I moaned in pleasure so she speeded up the process. Within minutes I could feel my body begin to tense up as I near the climax. The mother urged the young girl on. With no self-control I climaxed, sending a jet of molten come into the air and onto the hands of the young girl, who squealed at the sight. I hadn't relieved myself via the five knuckle shuffle since the plane trip so I was bursting at the seams with come, and I continued to pump it out all over her hands and onto the floor of the hut. Finally, I finished and slipped back into deep unconsciousness once again.

What I didn't know was that many of the young women in the tribe were recent widows when their men had clashed with illegal cattle ranchers a few months earlier. In the matriarchal society that these villagers lived the head mother had all the power. Apparently she saw in me a chance to restock the village, with bigger stronger children. I wasn't fully aware of the situation as I lay there in the hut, but I did have an inkling. It started later that day when the young girl came back again and started to play with my balls. As I began to get harder and harder she took her hands away and began to suck on the head of my penis, rolling her tongue around it in a way that surely meant she had had some sexual experience. It was driving me crazy, but in my semi-conscious state I could not identify the reason for the incredible sense of pleasure and ecstasy I was feeling. The young girl must have felt the change in my body as she stopped sucking my penis and promptly tried to mount me. But she was having difficulties, not so much with lubrication as she was already wet herself, in addition to my soaking wet penis. No it was the size that daunted her. From behind her I heard the faint words of her mother as she stood up, realigned herself and placed the head of my penis into the narrow opening of her vagina. Slowly and carefully she lowered herself down the full length of my rigid member. It must have been quite an effort as she squealed several times on that short journey. Once she was fully impaled she began to ride up and down on my hardened shaft. Soon she was in a rhythm that included the carefully controlled tightening and release of her vaginal muscles. Up and down she rode, with each up lift she would moan in her own pleasure. The tight, warm, moist tunnel of love I had penetrated was creating feelings deep within me that I had never felt before. I was greater than the best wank I had ever given myself. It was as if electricity was flowing throughout my whole body. As her rhythm got faster and faster her grasp on my penis got tighter and tighter, until my body tightened up and spasmed, shooting a huge wad of come into her. She climaxed soon after which left a flood of her own juices flowing out onto me. Using her powerful vaginal muscles she drained as much of my come from me as she could. The sexual release of the moment caused me to black out once again, covered in the intermingled sweat of both of us. What I didn't know was that the little pygmy girl lay beside me after our strenuous exertions and fell asleep.

Over the next few days I was to have many more visitors, with the same exhausting results. How many eventually visited me I have no idea, but judging by the number of lighter coloured kids that came around nine months later it must have been quite a lot. Afterwards I also wondered what Caitlin had thought during this whole period of time. Later she would tell me that they said all the women were nurses taking their turns.

I eventually got well, but the attack left me permanently scarred on my chest, with five large white grooves running across it. Over the next few months Caitlin and I learnt the language and some of the skills needed to be effective members of the village.

Sometimes we would talk about the world where we used to live, but as time went on we no longer cared for the material things or the wealth. Life was hard here but it was good and simple. Our minds would be made up several months later when the village was raided by a small group of poachers. What they didn't figure on was the presence of two white people in the middle of the jungle. Their confusion allowed us to fight back and then to force them to flee. No sooner had they left than the call went out amongst the tribe-members to pack-up and leave. For the villagers this is a simple thing. They take only what they need to survive until they find another suitable spot then they move on.

Deciding that they should be as far from everything as possible we travelled for two weeks into the dense jungle with the villagers until they came to flat area with two small creeks running through it. This was to be their new home until they moved on yet again. Huts went up quickly as trees were felled and the bark was used for roofing. Life returned to normal very quickly. But for Caitlin and I life was about to get even more complex.

Before our latest move many of the village elders were constantly asking us why Caitlin and I didn't have any children, and why we didn't sleep together. Both our answers were the same, "Oh we're just friends", we would say. Then one day at our new home site I noticed Caitlin had begun to wear the traditional clothes of the villagers, a short skirt made out of animal skins, and that was it. She was top-less. Her ivory white breasts stood out amongst those village girls, like shining beacons in the night. It was a glorious sight; her nipples were the rosy red I had remembered from the girl's change-rooms back at university all those many months ago. I smiled at her and walked off with the men to go hunting. The whole time we were away hunting the village men teased me about my reaction to Caitlin. They weren't talking about the smile I gave her, but the raging hard-on I had as we made our way into the jungle. There was no denying it Caitlin was a superb jungle woman, she could probably out Tarzan, Tarzan. All throughout the hunting trip that lasted several days my mind wandered at times, but it always came back to the sight of those delicious orbs, and the memories of her body beautiful but broken, laying on the rocks of the river banks.

So it was a relief to get back to the village. I had made up my mind to talk to Caitlin about how I felt about her at all costs. There was to be no holding back. The chorus of voices breaking into singing, heralding the return of the successful hunt, disturbed my quiet contemplation. I tried to quietly find her but she was out collecting berries with some of the other women of the village. So I helped the men divvy up the meat between families. Then I saw her walking back carrying a large wooden bowl filled to the brim with a variety of jungle fruits. But once again it was her breasts that I became fixated upon. I sat there in silent homage to her beauty.

She walked up to a hut in front of the hunting party and bent over to put the bowl on the ground. She had discarded underwear. All I could see was the outline of her protruding mound between her shapely legs. Several members of the hunting party kept nudging me until she turned around. She had an enormous cheeky grin on her face. She had done that on purpose, knowing full well that I would see it. Up until now there was an uneasy sexual tension that existed between us. We were of course firm friends by now, but there was still a hesitancy to be physical near each other. But somehow that barrier had been broken on this day.

I sat there stunned about what had just happened as she walked away towards her own hut. I still hadn't quite grasped the situation when the matriarch walked up to the hunting party and grabbed by the hair and pulled me along for a way. Finally, she let go and as soon as I had stood up straight she pointed directly to Caitlin's hut. I supposed it was now or never. So walked slowly towards Caitlin's hut trembling with fear that I may just be on the verge of getting what I have longed for, for the past two years.

I walk up to her door and call out "Caitlin?".

"Come on in Malaki." She said in a tone I had not heard her use before.

So in I walked crouching low under the small doorway. There she was sitting cross-legged and naked from the waist up. I just stood there and stared. I must be dreaming, no I must have died in the crash and this is my final fantasy. Sensing my fear and awkwardness she stood up and walked over to me and took both of my hands in hers.

"Malaki, over the past few months I have seen you do things I would never have expected from someone like you. You saved my life, you took care of me..." I tried to interject but she just placed a finger over my lips and held it there for a long moment. "You even risked your life to protect me on several occasions, and it wasn't until after the raid by the poachers, that I wouldn't know what to if you were gone." She said.

"I was just doing what had to be done." I replied feebly.

"And now I am doing what needs to be done now. I don't ever want to go back to the US. I want to live the rest of my days with you here." She said sincerely.

I was astonished to the point of being speechless. I just couldn't answer her. She wanted me, not the other way around. I couldn't believe it. All I could stammer out was, "It's because I love you."

"I know that now. And I want to show you that I love you to." She said as she led me over to the pile of animal furs lying on the floor and we lay together.

At first we just lay there, looking deep into each other's eyes and finding the sparkling river of love there. Then we kissed softly, tentatively. Her lips were sweet and moist, it sent an electric charge down through my body and I felt my manhood begin to twitch inside the tattered shorts I was wearing. After breaking of the kiss we both said "I love you" simultaneously, which led to us engaging in a long drawn out passionate kiss where our tongues explored each other's mouths. I was completely lost in the moment, gone were the doubts that I would never experience the love of a woman, let alone the love of the woman I had endlessly longed for.

After a series of passionate kisses Caitlin stopped and pulled away slightly and moved her body so that she could kiss my hairy chest. Her tender touch and soft kisses on my own nipples sent shock waves through my body. As she was doing this I reached up and ran my hand through her soft red hair. Over her head and down past her neck I softly brushed my fingers, she shivered. Past her shoulders and onto one of her magnificent breast, this time there was no bra in the way, and they were softer than I had recalled. It was like touching velvet. Around and around her breast my fingers swirled, until they reached her nipples, which were by now quite hard and puffy. Using my thumb and index finger I gently twisted and pulled at her nipple.

"ohhh!" she moaned, as she knelt up onto knees, making me lose contact with her breast. Her hands traced a path over each of the scars that ran diagonally across my chest, from where I was mauled by the panther. Slowly, ever so slowly, she zigzagged her way down to where my shorts were and she undid them quickly. Liking where this was heading I lifted my butt off the grounds and she swiftly yanked my shorts off. She stopped to stare at my penis, which by now was a rigid pole. She looked up at me; I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Maybe she thought it was small or something, but she didn't seem to care as she bent down and swallowed it up to its base. She lavishly threw he tongue across it and began to lick up and down its entire length, all the while keeping it her mouth still. The softness of her touch, the sight of her breasts swinging in unison with her bobbing action, combined with the light brushing of her hair sent me into ecstasy and oblivion. It did not take long at all for me to climax, spraying a copious amount of come into her mouth. It caught her a little by surprise as she momentarily choked on the semen that was rushing into her mouth. But she quickly recovered and began to swallow the whole load down. I was still oozing come when she started to lick it all off of the top of my head, causing me to moan loudly and send a second stream of come into her mouth. Eagerly she swallowed it all, even licking some that had spilled onto her lips. It had been amazing; my first experience with oral sex had been wild indeed. I must be dreaming cause this is just to good. After making sure she had swallowed all of my come she belt down and kissed me, I could task the saltiness of my come on her lips. Apparently the Matriarch had told Caitlin to suck me off first, because if we had gone straight into the coitus I would have climaxed to soon. A man always had more staying power the second time around. She was a wise old woman.

wombat76
wombat76
44 Followers