We Take Turns with Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

The second stroke was just as good and just as slow and just as deep, as were the third and fourth and more. We all continued to express our pleasure and Amy got more vocal. "Oh, God, you guys. This is so great. I love your cocks. Keep fucking my pussy and keep fucking my ass."

We had no thought of stopping, of course. Amy's ass was tight but the KY Jelly was working perfectly, and my cock slid in and out easily, while I could feel Frank's cock filling her pussy and caressing Amy's clit. She used the same back and forth motion for a while and then she started swiveling her hips. We continued fucking our cocks into her and the swiveling motion added to our pleasure as her ass and her pussy slightly rotated on our cocks. The new motion brought new pleasure to Amy too, of course and her cooing turned to moaning. We were plunging our cocks into her simultaneously until Amy wanted us to change that also.

"George", she told us, "leave your cock in my ass when Frank fucks his cock out and then back in, and Frank, leave your cock in my pusssy when George fucks out and then back into my ass." We had some difficulty with the timing but after a few strokes, we were alternating perfectly. When my cock would be in Amy's ass, I could feel Frank pulling out of her pussy, then I would feel his cock plunging back in while Amy fucked down and back to meet him. My cock in her ass made her pussy tighter so Frank's cock rubbed harder against Amy's clit. Next would be my turn, and I would back my cock out of Amy, then thrust it back into her tight, slick ass, made even tighter by Frank's cock in her pussy, while Amy fucked her ass back and up to meet me. Amy continued swiveling her hips also, and I could tell by her moaning and the whimpering that had just started and by the juice that was running out of her pussy and down my legs that she was starting to get close to cumming.

The incredible pleasure of fucking Amy's ass was getting me closer to cumming also and from the way Frank was breathing and from the tenseness of his face, I guessed the same could be said about him. Amy was taking two strokes for every one that I was taking or that Frank was taking so I thought she was even further along.

I was right about Amy being ready to cum. "George, I'm ready to cum. Keep your cock all the way in my ass and let me finish myself off on Frank's cock." These were Amy's instructions so I spread her cheeks again and plowed my cock into her ass as far as I could and hung on to her hips to be sure it stayed in place. Amy would be doing most of the moving so I made sure my weight was supported by my knees so she would be free to move whatever way she wanted. I was almost ready to cum anyhow, and a few strokes after she finished would get me off.

Amy started fucking herself on Frank's cock the way she had fucked herself on John's cock earlier. When she stroked back and Frank stroked forward they achieved maximum penetration. Then Amy raised her hips and pussy, scraping her clit against entire length of the top of Frank's cock. I stayed with her when she moved and my cock, being all the way in Amy's ass forced Frank's cock even more firmly against Amy's clit. After about a minute of this kind of action, Amy began to croon "Keep fucking me. I'm cumming. I'm cumming."

As usual, when Amy was cumming, her movements were erratic, but Frank kept slamming his cock in and out of her pussy and I kept my cock in her ass and guided her through the motions. She was cumming for the fourth time that night, and she was weak in her arms and legs and unable to continue on her own. With my hands on her hips, I pumped her pussy back to meet Frank's surging cock, and then lifted her to massage her clit and Frank's cock together. Although my cock was stationary in Amy's ass, it was being moved around and I was getting closer and closer to cumming, and at the rate Frank's cock was pounding into Amy's pussy, I could tell he was close to cumming also.

Of the three of us, Amy climaxed first, her body spasming and her back arching. Frank let go of his control, and I could see him relax as he apparently came. I stroked into Amy's slippery ass a few more times and I also ejaculated. The three of us lay in a happy, contented but tired heap on Amy's bed that was soaked with sweat and her pussy juices. Two cocks were in Amy's ass and pussy and they would stay there until they softened and slipped out. John came over and joined us. Amy looked at the three of us, a happy but tired smile on her face, and said, "When it comes to ravishing and abusing a girl, you disgusting perverts don't fool around, do you?"

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers